AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
I think our more ‘enthusiastic’ tweeters tend to push the barrow a bit far from the perspective of translating, and adding 2 and 2, sometimes.

Drawing of long bows comes to mind quite often on posts over there

Princess was detained and questioned for 5 hours is as near to the truth I am prepared to go

And I don’t believe any Ministers have gone as part of this 17 to 13 reduction of ‘colleges’ whatever that exactly covers (yet)

As for her being guilty of corruption, fuck, put her on trial first, before declaring it as fact (actually I might be guilty of doing just that early on)

Lukonde chooses Ministers, not Felix, so, given he is effectively “not quite in Felix’s camp”, and is more aligned with the green mamba, who by the way is now greasing up Felix’s arse for the election, IMO, she’s staying the course

Sad but realistic. Come on, fight me

Fuck I’m tired of this shit, worn out and losing enthusiasm for staying positive

Which is exactly what Zijin want us to do. Well they can fuck off too

Kunt
Agreed shes not guilty shes GUILTY AS FUCK !!!

It seems she was taken in for questioning which is where the whole she has been arrested likely came from (language translation and loose DRC journalists help too).

It would appear she is staying and yes she is really getting the tongue into the behind there, Felix wants to get elected again so looks like politics win over. What gets me though is this comes out and it should be a scandal and her party should fuck her off, the media should have had a field day and in comes someone to replace her picked by Lukonde. But it is business as usual, that reaction has shit me right up to be honest (an told me what I need to know about the government), these corrupt cretins don't give a shit.

Not a great position for us to be in as we are the ones playing a fair game.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20

Attachments

• received_6543065622387244.jpeg
    received_6543065622387244.jpeg
    728.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It has been:

- 745 Days since the first Lithium offtake
- 726 Days since Met work confirmed Manono PLS suitable for battery production
- 651 Days since our first Tin offtake
- 602 Days since the Mining Licence Application
- 468 Days since the Cornerstone Investor announcement (CATH)
- 409 Days since the DRC Business Forum Where AVZ joine the new DRC Battery Council.
- 332 Days since the BoD approved the Early works and exploration budget
- 310 Days since AVZ was admitted to the S&P 200 & 300
- 270 Days since AVZ received received the favourable teechnical opinion
- 249 Days since AVZ received Ministerial decree to award ML
- 242 Days since original Suspension
- A bunch of Suspension extensions in between.....
- 33 Days since the IGF Report

Talk about fatigue, feels like absolutely nothing has happened in 249 days.

View attachment 26495
Snap

96879459-88A9-48FC-BED9-C7D89EA973F2.jpeg

I saw it in 2019 Bienniale, Venice

Reactions: 2 users

John25

Regular
I think your dog needs to go to a meeting John:LOL:
That answers a lot of ????? @Remark …was wondering where my beer was going too plus he’s sleeping a lot during the day 🤷‍♂️also think he’s been posting on the crapper as well on my computer …Snores like a bastard
0516D0BE-DF36-4326-A502-CED18BFF64E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
" The only reason the contract has stalled is because management agreed to partition the northern part of the tenement and Mupande took advantage "

" the premise was that we returned the northern section to govt.....we havnt. "

Hmmmmm.....if i am to believe AVZ bod ( which i do ) and this is only the issue holding AVZ back, why hasnt FT taken Mupande to task ? Whats the hold up ?

" The alleged crimes by Cominiere, Zijin , MOP didnt occur until Q3 2021 "

Again, if FT had set up IGF in 2019 / 2020 and followed the developments of Manono closely( the biggest and most important project in DRC ), then those " alleged " crimes should never have come to pass in the first place and how the fuck was all that kept quiet until the ML decree was awarded ?

This is where the blow torch should also be directed to AVZ BOD and their " continuous disclosure " obligations

" IGF report complete.......sides with AVZ" ( May 2022 )

IGF report would be akin to the " royal commission " in Australia one would of thought, whereby Govt then acts on that report.

Why hasnt Felix acted on the IGF report ?...........its been 8 fucking months !!

Carlos, i am simply highlighting the gross inadequacy of a president who probably has good intentions, but in essence, is a weak piece of shit and has left AVZ out to dry, whilst stroking the cock of the real ruler in DRC.........the chinese.

Mark my words, what ever the out come is with AVZ, the reputational damage of the DRC thru this whole shit show has already been done, its immense and will be difficult to reverse going forward.

Lol, i have been running the ruler over a high grade gold play, just about ready to produce, ticks all the boxes ..........except its located in West Africa....................wont touch it !!!

Just sayin, just my opinion.
Keep your chin up. Someday there'll be happiness again in Nottingham, you'll see

• Haha
  • Fire

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
That answers a lot of ????? @Remark …was wondering where my beer was going too plus he’s sleeping a lot during the day 🤷‍♂️also think he’s been posting on the crapper as well on my computer …Snores like a bastard View attachment 26502

That answers a lot of ????? @Remark …was wondering where my beer was going too plus he’s sleeping a lot during the day 🤷‍♂️also think he’s been posting on the crapper as well on my computer …Snores like a bastard View attachment 26502
Your dog looks ready for you John........:love:

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
Better not be near that place Nottinamillionyears don’t like the sound of that
Thanks titts
1673167163441.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tonster66

Regular
Who knows what is going on.
Felix has asked for evidence, and it has been provided, however the evidence comes from within, and he may see this as tainted as he does not know who to trust.
When the ICC make a decision regarding Zijin and the result is that the green lady has found to be at fault then this is evidence by a third party that can be trusted.
So, to be seen as doing the right thing Felix is supporting her until the third-party evidence can be used against her which should not cause internal political strife for him.
Who knows

• Thinking

Bin59

Regular
Just thought I’d remind people about the Future Minerals Forum happening this week where Antoinette is a speaker - hopefully the Manono Lithium & Tin Project finally gets a mention in front of the international audience representing over 130 countries.

1673167170420.jpeg

1673167183554.jpeg

1673167230097.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular
A related article - some Aussie companies that will be in attendance include BHP & RIO.

Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
Yes this has always been my view; I always expected Chinese or others to make a move on AVZ and for them to come in quickly , after they waited for AVZ to take the risk and go through the hurdles in getting the ML; once ML was in hand then it was who‘s quickest off the picket fence.

I suspect Zijin and all other interest parties expected the same thing; however Zijin / CAMI and co have likely caused the other potential movers to climb back on to the fence whilst this shit is worked out ; however Zijin , affiliates & crook friend likely using this mess to stitch up AVZ.

Should AVZ manage to come out of this , I think Zijin are cooked and will get not a thing even with regard to offtakes ; I’m sure Nigel would tell them to jog on ; but I’d suspect that we’d have offers tabled pretty soon after ML stamped.

heard a couple of times in the past the number of $5bUS mentioned and being the figure that interest would only start to agitate at; since then more drillings has taken place with massive intercepts to firm up more Jorc tonnage and this to the south alone ; it’s unfortunate that we are going through this mess , other lithium plays would be loving it as they rush through into production , even happy to just knock out DSO whilst Dathcom/AVZ tries to shake of these dogs…

i somehow doubt AVZ are going to come out of this this totally intact .I.e. North and South ; 10% to government , ROFR accepted and taken up. I suspect higher percent at 15% to the government along with a few more frills ; ROFR % likely goes elsewhere ; hoping, as it should 13559 is granted to AVZ as a whole and the tailings fall within this granting. That or 80% of that and it’s red hot for TO advances ; north carved out and I think you have a few hmmm noises being made , as the north from that point would likely head into Chinese hands and those guys would just swamp infrastructure capacity leaving it difficult in the short / medium time for operators in carrier as they would likely have a grant of ML with a 10 page application passing through cami in record timing and boots on the ground before the rest
Hey Obe

What was the post of yours on HC that was moderated, I missed it.

It had a lot of support.

Cheers The Fox

Reactions: 2 users

obe wan

Regular
Hey Obe

What was the post of yours on HC that was moderated, I missed it.

It had a lot of support.

Cheers The Fox
They were probably just happy that I’ve gone 😆.

1DDB178E-A40E-474F-B0D1-7D81138E0FD2.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Onthefm

Regular
Who knows what is going on.
Felix has asked for evidence, and it has been provided, however the evidence comes from within, and he may see this as tainted as he does not know who to trust.
When the ICC make a decision regarding Zijin and the result is that the green lady has found to be at fault then this is evidence by a third party that can be trusted.
So, to be seen as doing the right thing Felix is supporting her until the third-party evidence can be used against her which should not cause internal political strife for him.
Who knows
Mate it was z that took us to icc. So they would have to be responsibly confident ?

Reactions: 1 users

The Fox

Regular
They were probably just happy that I’ve gone 😆.

View attachment 26525
Thanks Obe.

Is Tolate Linda Bruce reincarnated again? Certainly appears to be the same erratic bipolar behaviour.

If not, must be a relative.

Whether Brucy or not, Tolate has some serious problems.

Cheers The Fox

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20

Spikerama

Regular
WELCOME TO THE
DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CORRUPTION

View attachment 26493

By the way, I will be doing this here every day until I get suspended from here…. and believe me they are only going to get worse @zeeb0t 🖕

The only thing these guys understand MB is Money and Bullets.

The question is, how much are the bullets?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Ozthescot

Regular
Bit off topic but....Hmmm wonder who was going to be the new owner/thieving twat of this!
Screenshot_20230108-130113~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom