AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, In case you missed it last night, like i did, from our LTH Chilled on the Crapper,

The TH is clearly for the Granting of the ML.

Nige expected it last week…….it’s taken a few extra days…..but the company has definitely been called in to the ministers office now for the signing ceremony with FT imo.

As I said last week……this week is going to be very interesting.

Exciting times AVZ’rs…….mind the gap…..it’s going to be a big one and Shorters…….well you deserve everything that’s coming your way….get the cheque book out

Chillaxed​

*In other News, I see where,

CATL retains top position as world’s biggest EV battery maker

Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. easily maintained its pole position as the world’s biggest maker of electric-car batteries as of the end of March with its share edging slighter higher to 35%, according to Seoul-based SNE Research’s latest report.
blank.gif

Despite steep rises in raw materials prices, CATL, as the Chinese company is better known, increased its market position from 34.4% at the end of February.

South Korea’s LG Energy Solution came in second as of March 31 at 15.9%, followed by China’s BYD Co. at 11.1%. BYD is also a big maker of both electric and regular automobiles.

1651540463778.png

Global sales of EV batteries surged around 77% to 41.4 gigawatt hours during March from a year earlier, the SNE data out Monday showed.

CATL sold 14.9 gigawatt hours of batteries, versus LG Energy’s 7.7 gigawatt hours and BYD’s 4.2 gigawatt hours.

Of the top 10 market heavyweights, Panasonic Holdings Corp. was the only one to post a decline in sales, down 3%.

The power of Chinese-based producers shows little sign of abating, SNE said, with all the top six Chinese players, including CATL, posting more than 100% year-on-year sales growth for the period.

#CAT.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
So you are the rascal that took my original request....😁. AVZ 1 were available to me on a Friday night but hesitated till Sunday when I decided toproceed, but
1- AVZ were no longer available........... taken by JAG........ well done anyways I settled for second best. Now just biting my time to crystalize some profits and purchase a nice vehicle worthy of the plates.
I am assuming yours are VIC plates, if not the rascal is still unknown to me 😁
:ROFLMAO: Yeah nah, wasn't me. Pretty sure it was one of the guys on HC. Mine are WA plates and not backwards like you lot in VIC:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Fyi, In case you missed it last night, like i did, from our LTH Chilled on the Crapper,

The TH is clearly for the Granting of the ML.

Nige expected it last week…….it’s taken a few extra days…..but the company has definitely been called in to the ministers office now for the signing ceremony with FT imo.

As I said last week……this week is going to be very interesting.

Exciting times AVZ’rs…….mind the gap…..it’s going to be a big one and Shorters…….well you deserve everything that’s coming your way….get the cheque book out

Chillaxed

*In other News, I see where,

CATL retains top position as world’s biggest EV battery maker

Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. easily maintained its pole position as the world’s biggest maker of electric-car batteries as of the end of March with its share edging slighter higher to 35%, according to Seoul-based SNE Research’s latest report.
blank.gif

Despite steep rises in raw materials prices, CATL, as the Chinese company is better known, increased its market position from 34.4% at the end of February.

South Korea’s LG Energy Solution came in second as of March 31 at 15.9%, followed by China’s BYD Co. at 11.1%. BYD is also a big maker of both electric and regular automobiles.

View attachment 5424

Global sales of EV batteries surged around 77% to 41.4 gigawatt hours during March from a year earlier, the SNE data out Monday showed.

CATL sold 14.9 gigawatt hours of batteries, versus LG Energy’s 7.7 gigawatt hours and BYD’s 4.2 gigawatt hours.

Of the top 10 market heavyweights, Panasonic Holdings Corp. was the only one to post a decline in sales, down 3%.

The power of Chinese-based producers shows little sign of abating, SNE said, with all the top six Chinese players, including CATL, posting more than 100% year-on-year sales growth for the period.

View attachment 5425
Deboss and Chillaxed seem very close to the action so to speak , is that your understanding or is my observation off the mark ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Freehold

Regular
been in prior to the
Pretty tight ship, was expecting maybe a hint of news on the Web from DRC, but can't find anything :(

Old mate on twitter is in overdrive, which i'm finding fascinating to watch
Yes in overdrive I'm detecting more than a hint of desperation there I think ....he/she even tagged in Josh Frydenburg (yes the treasurer) on one of the posts... Really ! What the... ?

I expect he/she has a massive short position on AVZ and maybe hugely overcommitted ....else why do the panic posting like this? Just repeating and flogging the same dead horse over and over. It appears a little sad really.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Deboss and Chillaxed seem very close to the action so to speak , is that your understanding or is my observation off the mark ?
1651541297438.jpeg

Particularly Deboss

Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Does anyone follow him on the bird ?

I would like to see some of his tweets if someone has the access, Elphamale too............legend that bro is.

Far more knowledgeable than that love heart prick ANATOL!!

Reactions: 3 users

Misfits

Regular
Does anyone follow him on the bird ?

I would like to see some of his tweets if someone has the access, Elphamale too............legend that bro is.

Far more knowledgeable than that love heart prick ANATOL!!
From Deboss, he puts these things up each day, like JAG.:)

1651541963187.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
So you are the rascal that took my original request....😁. AVZ 1 were available to me on a Friday night but hesitated till Sunday when I decided toproceed, but
1- AVZ were no longer available........... taken by JAG........ well done anyways I settled for second best. Now just biting my time to crystalize some profits and purchase a nice vehicle worthy of the plates.
I am assuming yours are VIC plates, if not the rascal is still unknown to me 😁
Hi Flexi,
Chillaxed from HC got the AVZ-1 plates in VIC. You snooze you lose 😂
plenty of other variations you could run with. you Could go with AVZ-2 and update every dollar we appreciate in SP value over the next few years. I might jump the que for AVZ-7 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Flexi

Regular
Thanks Tune but I have grown to like 1-AVZ. cheers

Reactions: 5 users
Yes in overdrive I'm detecting more than a hint of desperation there I think ....he/she even tagged in Josh Frydenburg (yes the treasurer) on one of the posts... Really ! What the... ?

I expect he/she has a massive short position on AVZ and maybe hugely overcommitted ....else why do the panic posting like this? Just repeating and flogging the same dead horse over and over. It appears a little sad really.
Agree Freehold, it has been non stop posting about fairly random stuff. Likewise with the news articles mentioning 15% to Zijin. Like clutching at straws and quite sad I agree. Hats off to them if it in somewhat turns out to be true, but just cannot fathom it to be honest.

We just need some followers to keep posting the good stuff to move his tweets down the line haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yep, Deboss is the guy who went to the site after a conference in SA a few years ago, at NF’s invite when a staffer pulled out last minute. Elphamale has been quiet on the bird lately. So has deboss actually, AVZ-wise anyway

• Thinking
Anyone checked out the garbage on Twitter from Der Geist? Not sure what his motive is but having a stoush with Constantin Garlos.
Yes mate, that's what I have been saying recently of the twitter dude absolutely flogging anything and everything about avz over past week. Apparently he was an old HC user and avid avz supporter?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Morning Holders .....not long to go now :) If my memory serves me correctly Deboss received an invitation to fly into the mine site a few years back & reported back to holders with summery /pictures you can’t get much closer than that.... Not getting to excited we‘ve been here before a few times TH

Morning Holders .....not long to go now :) If my memory serves me correctly Deboss received an invitation to fly into the mine site a few years back & reported back to holders with summery /pictures you can’t get much closer than that.... Not getting to excited we‘ve been here before a few times TH
He also did quite a nice YouTube video!

JAG

Top 20
I've been sitting here thinking, so due to the excitement, anticipation and build up I have decided to jump on a plane back to Perth in preparation for a huge celebration maybe tomorrow. I just cant see myself here when this shit gets real.

FRuEVlcacAEzALm.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Yes mate, that's what I have been saying recently of the twitter dude absolutely flogging anything and everything about avz over past week. Apparently he was an old HC user and avid avz supporter?
The urgency of the Geist's posting is highly likely caused by the condition of his stool.
After he sold out, he could well have become one of the happy shorters, or he could be looking for a favourable re-entry point, as they say 'Shit happens'. ☺️

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20

Re:- Chilled

Fwiw, Anyone who Buys 10 AVZ Caps from our friend JAG is probably worth taking notice of imo (y)

Plus it confirms my love of Creedence ;)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yeah, i remember that vividly, but i think he is in close contact with management in general and is probably high up in the Top 20 SH list too me thinks.

imo

Yeah, i remember that vividly, but i think he is in close contact with management in general and is probably high up in the Top 20 SH list too me thinks.

imo
I think there is also Jens on twitter who is up there?

Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom