AVZ Discussion 2022

Hey Zijin,

You want to turn me against the board ?
A buy out offer of $4 will do, it would be $3 for CATL but, alas you have accrued a fuckwit tax (y)

Non-stop attacks on AVZ should harden us shareholders against the scum. If anyone wants it then fucking pay up for it !!!

Klaus tough shit you snide fucking arsewipe, the disgraceful way in which you left AVZ and dumped your shares like a baby throwing it’s toys out of the pram because the board didn’t want to sell real cheap to the Chinese, what a fool to only now realise what the rest of the board already knew. Fancy using ‘that’s how they do business’ as an excuse for corruption, cockhead.

AVZ via us shareholders have paid for the development of this tenement in Manono, from initial drilling to DFS it’s all been AVZ, Dathomir have contributed fuck all although they were supposed to, a certain road comes to mind, Cominiere have proven how useless and corrupt they are, so essentially in summation AVZ in spite of its Dathcom partners have done brilliantly to bring this project to the stage of financing and construction.

BOD let’s do the best thing we can do in rebuttal and get the ML, finance and build that fucking mine !

So yea $4 Zijin or piss off 😘

#FuckMupande
#FuckKayinda
$12 or fuck off.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
$12 or fuck off.
Agree on second thoughts the fuckwit tax was just not enough
$12 it is, it’ll feel like the 12 days of Christmas :eek:, so that’s why we were told to put the champagne on ice at Christmas.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
$12 or fuck off.
Agree on second thoughts the fuckwit tax was just not enough
$12 it is, it’ll feel like the 12 days of Christmas :eek:, so that’s why we were told to put the champagne on ice at Christmas.
GraveFixedFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Max

Emerged
They can have my shares for $20

Ozthescot

Regular
The whole Deeland deal smells fishier than Jags lobster traps to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The second offer, as well as improving the price, has improved the terms of settlement. Once a 'contract' has been signed, they pay, then seller initiates the share transfer on a timely basis. I'd like to see the contract, so Carlos Dangerous can make sure thats watertight. The catch is 'signed by both parties'

Before I am ready to be convinced that this could be 'genuine', I'd like to hear confirmation from a single person who has signed a contract, received the full payment and successfully transferred the shares.

otherwise the bargepole remains in place

BUT.....

Some unsavoury thoughts:

We know that any Chinese entity would be unable to make a TO offer for AVZ directly
We also know they could buy DATHCOM shares from AVZI/AVZ, if they could get approvals from the Boards of Directors
So......they need to get control of the B'sOD

how do they possibly do that you say? well, firstly, you start a class action to unsettle the register. Secondly, you start picking off selected shareholdings where you legally can - the German et al exchange holdings. Then you call in all the ASX REGISTERED 'sleeper' shareholders who hold individually, but are aligned to the cause, and who the fuck knows how many of them there are. Nominee companies are also very dominant in the T20, and could also be holding for the cause

then you call an EGM, roll the board with your voting power, and we all know what would happen next

sounds familiar to a story related to the Deeland offers on the crapper yesterday and this morning

I sincerely hope I'm having a nightmare

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If you think I'm losing the plot, I'm sure @Misfits will confirm this scenario has largely already been played out by Zijin in another company that used to be on the ASX - NKP, where they 'stole' most of the company via convertible bonds, and partaking in share placements, then trashing the SP on the ASX platform.

They eventually made a terrible lowball TO offer (this was before FIRB would have ever picked up on the nuanced screwing of Australia), having replaced the BOD with dummy directors (paper bag recipients most likely), who recommended the TO

Well, fuck me, our group of dissenting shareholders are still in court in Bermuda, awaiting legal proceedings to commence to get a fairer payout price. I won't even mention the dirty tricks done behind the bike sheds during the course of the challenge (fake DFS's, dummy company registrations in order to illegally transfer mining licences) - oh shit, I have, sorry about that

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
The second offer, as well as improving the price, has improved the terms of settlement. Once a 'contract' has been signed, they pay, then seller initiates the share transfer on a timely basis. I'd like to see the contract, so Carlos Dangerous can make sure thats watertight. The catch is 'signed by both parties'

Before I am ready to be convinced that this could be 'genuine', I'd like to hear confirmation from a single person who has signed a contract, received the full payment and successfully transferred the shares.

BUT.....

Some unsavoury thoughts:

We know that any Chinese entity would be unable to make a TO offer for AVZ directly
We also know they could buy DATHCOM shares from AVZI/AVZ, if they could get approvals from the Boards of Directors

how do they possibly do that you say? well, firstly, you start a class action to unsettle the register. Secondly, you start picking off selected shareholdings where you legally can - the German et al exchange holdings. Then you call in all the ASX REGISTERED 'sleeper' shareholders who hold individually, but are aligned to the cause, and who the fuck knows how many of them there are. Nominee companies are also very dominant in the T20, and could also be holding for the cause

then you call an EGM, roll the board with your voting power, and we all know what would happen next

sounds familiar to a story related to the Deeland offers on the crapper yesterday and this morning

An EGM was in my thinking. Does anyone know how many shares/votes would be required to force one?

Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I see @obe wan has expressed similar but differing thoughts on the crapper just now. Yes, first step might just be to gain one seat on the board, just to see whats going on in the 'enemy camp', seeing very little is being announced.

I still see larger ambitions in the pipeline, but his line of thinking certainly makes sense for the short term. And given Yibin/CATH holdings are the ones near the 10%, could it be them and not Z who are working through Deeland?

Kunts

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

obe wan

Regular

BUT.....

Some unsavoury thoughts:

Your ASX sleeper could be LITHIUM PLUS PTY LTD ; all links back to ‘CHYNA’ , but are an Australian registered company and have been registered in Australia now for over 3 year 5/18 ; 5% holding in AVZ ….

For me , these guys have always been in hibernation mode ; came out of no where, doodled in some half hearted lithium projects to look the part imo

Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
An EGM was in my thinking. Does anyone know how many shares/votes would be required to force one?
5% of shareholders needed to call for a meeting to seek a removal of a director. simple majority vote >50% to actually do so.

But this Deeland shit could be a move to get to 10% in order to have the right to a seat - don't rock the entire boat, just get an insider on the board? I like @obe wan 's thinking on this over my more extreme scenario.
Your ASX sleeper could be LITHIUM PLUS PTY LTD ; all links back to ‘CHYNA’ , but are an Australian registered company and have been registered in Australia now for over 3 year 5/18 ; 5% holding in AVZ ….

For me , these guys have always been in hibernation mode ; came out of no where, doodled in some half hearted lithium projects to look the part imo
yes, agree, and suspect there's a lot more - Bethamel came on, but have dropped off T20 - direct link back to Z. Could be sitting there still, don't know

Reactions: 4 users
5% of shareholders needed to call for a meeting to seek a removal of a director. simple majority vote >50% to actually do so.

But this Deeland shit could be a move to get to 10% in order to have the right to a seat - don't rock the entire boat, just get an insider on the board? I like @obe wan 's thinking on this over my more extreme scenario.

yes, agree, and suspect there's a lot more - Bethamel came on, but have dropped off T20 - direct link back to Z. Could be sitting there still, don't know
Whatever external strategies are in play, they have the best chance of succeeding while we remain without the ML and suspended. I'm sure the Green Witch and Jean Cleaude Van Damme continue to receive plenty of "encouragement" to remain sitting on their hands.

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
But why would they use such a shady method? Just to find out who is willing to sell?
In every german forum i have looked no one believe that this is a real offer. People get calls from a guy named michael Bergmann who say his job is to handle the german shares for deeland. A few hours later a other guy named Alexander Weber calls and say the same. And was surprised after hearing that a other guy from Deeland had already made a call. Both used the same telephone number. That’s typical for scam calls. I would understand when it’s a real save transaction, and I know a lot would take that opportunity to get out of this mess. But that method makes really no sense to acquire enough shares for a bod seat.

A lot german holders trying their best to find out if that offer is real, everyone get that shady calls and a 2 page contract that could create every monkey. Which multi billion company would use this way when they are serious to take control?
Pleased to hear no-one seems to want to take it up. We did hear from someone though that the first 50mill was completed. Can you confirm that is correct? Seems very surprising given the disbelief and distrust evident

why use this method? Because the liquidity isn't available to anyone whilst AVZ is in suspension, and it seems Germany etc is their only avenue to try to get shares off current shareholders. We've had lots of locals say they wanted to do off-market deals but has anyone ACTUALLY done one in OZ?

Reactions: 2 users
Some interesting post from captain damuck on hotcrapper. He is from switzerland and got 2 phone calls from deeland. Of course I have no idea that everything he said is legit.

One point from him:

„Here's the next update on this saga. I just received another call. This time much friendlier but still very persisting.
I asked a few more questions and although the guy could not mention who's behind all this, he mentioned that it's an Asian player with big connections. Again I asked what's to gain for his customer if AVZ will not trade again. He mentioned that worst case, SHs will face a squeeze out.“

I have no idea about the asx/Australia laws but after the website obe wan have posted a squeeze out can happen when one person have 90% of the shares.

It really sound 100% like a scam, use fear to get a few people who don’t understand the situation to get their shares. The dumb ones get in the trap.

A big asian player use deeland a micro company in UK who don’t work under regulations to buy shares in Germany/Austria/Switzerland to get enough shares for a squeeze out, because they know AVZ will never trade again? :D
They firstly bought 50 million shares, now 50 million again. I’m not sure in this three country’s are enough shareholders to get the complete amount of 100 million shares. But no problem when they reach 100 million they even don’t have 3% shares :D that’s the master plan of a big asian player? Loosing 3 month’s of time to get 100 million shares from Europe shareholders. I would understand when it’s a real offer for every shareholder under a save and regulated buying process.

Theoretically a big asian player like zijin or catl want to get our shares to kick us out, they would never never never use such a stupid way. Buying europe shares and use the international big player Deeland for it :D when this is really the begin of a master plan they smoked to much crack when they started it. When people don’t think it’s a scam and it would be save I think a lot would sell for 1€. And then a plan to get a management seat would be possible.
The whole Deeland deal smells fishier than Jags lobster traps to me!

BUT.....

Some unsavoury thoughts:

Maybe the Deeland offer is legit. Maybe it isn't. It could be a test in a smaller market to see what price the market will accept before expanding to ASX holders (which is what Deeland said they were doing in their initial offer) or it could be a ruse to promote the class action and the offer will be pulled by Deeland at the last minute.

Management have repeatedly said that the problems AVZ are facing are due to the collusion between Zijin, CAMI, Cong and AJN. So they are obviously the prime suspects to also be behind these shenanigans.

I think the main target of all this Palpatinianesque conniving is to unsettle the AVZ board. And I can see only one reason for that. The AVZ board are winning.

If hypothetically the board was spilled it would set back the negotiations with the DRC government immensely. The last thing we need is to have to start all over again especially if the new board are potentially Zijin puppets. That would only benefit the jackals at this point imo

I've had a few people here message me privately thanking me for the info I post. The main reason I post here is because AVZ management were very clear about what the problems were at the roadshows and the AGM. That was then backed up by the IGF and journalists like Franck Fwamba using verifiable source documents.

I have been more than critical of AVZ management at times and will always call out anything I think they are doing wrong. But all of the facts back up their reasons for the suspension. I repeatedly saw the hyenas in here trying to get AVZ shareholders to take action against the board using disinformation and realised what they were up to.

This type of behaviour by whoever is behind Deeland and the class action shows desperation. It's clear to me that we are in the end game now. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Oh and @Xerof . Even I wouldn't trust my ability to review a contract from Deeland enough to sign it 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Whatever external strategies are in play, they have the best chance of succeeding while we remain without the ML and suspended. I'm sure the Green Witch and Jean Cleaude Van Damme continue to receive plenty of "encouragement" to remain sitting on their hands.
Cmon bro don’t use jean cleaude to compare with that bunch of assholes, he was a legend.

My mother was Belgian, my godmother was German and my great second cousin was in the gestapo…. If you want to know who’s making the phone calls you want this bloke to ask the questions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
@Carlos Danger

I hear you and subscribe to your sentiments.

I think it is important to put all this shit out there, just so people can understand that this sort of devious behaviour is possible, probable, and if left unattended, can be successful. I for one have seen Z spots in real life before, and I can tell everyone, they haven't changed. Any cursory reading of what they have done in DRC and other parts of Africa confirms they will go to all and any lengths to have their way (NKP was South African platinum)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular

Lithium Plus purchased a 50million parcel of shares on the last or second last day of trading. On a side note, Canacord had a 76 million parcel they sold at the same time for a gross profit of approx. $100m. The sell-off by Canacord was timed for the announcement of the Mining Licence being approved by MoM, it was just pure profit taking, not expected to crash the SP, but the timing certainly didn't help when correlated with unfavourable news being released by certain manipulators and DRC looters. IMO, if Canacord decided to hold for the long term the SP would have settled around $1.00 or more when suspension hit IMO, not 78cents.

I looked into Lithium Plus as well, suspect nominee directors in Australia. AVZ announced the following on the 27th of Feb 2019.

• AVZ welcomes a new strategic investment by Lithium Plus which has subscribed for $3 million in thePlacement for an initial 3.46% interest in the Company
  • Lithium Plus is a specialist lithium investment company led by Mr Bin Guo who has close links to the battery manufacturing industry in China and is also a director of North American Lithium Inc.
So yes, it's all China related Obe.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Happy 35 weeks 🤓
1672960353585.gif

1672960950452.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
The only one who say the first trance is done is deeland at the telephone. How do you think they have done it to collect 50 million shares in 10 days over the Christmas days and new year? When the offer is only to german shareholders and after the deeland guys at the telephone now for austria and switzerland and no information from our banks that a offer exist, just 2 dodgy site’s and the bundesanzeiger who clearly warning at the front page that they have a lot scam offers on their own website. We just hear from that offer from a few persons on twitter and a rare amount of people in some forums. How could that shit be legit?

Well, it's possible it is a 'real' scam. You have spoken to 'real' people, who seem desperate to get hold of some AVZ shares.

We just need to expose it for what it might be, who might be behind it, and for what reasons they would go to such extremes. The more it's publicised as a crock of shit, the better, IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom