• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Reactions: 1 users

Miljew91

Regular

Still uncertain

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - November 30, 2022) - AJN Resources Inc. (CSE: AJN) (FSE: 5AT) ("AJN" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that further to the Company's news release of November 1st, 2022, and pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding (the "MoU") between the Company and the Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo ("DRC" or the "State") announced on February 8th, 2022, which was endorsed by the State as announced on April 19th, 2022, the Cadastre Minier RDC (DRC Mining Register) ("CAMI") has now responded to applications from Congo Ressources SAU ("CRS") to acquire certain gold exploration permits, which are located in the Kilo-Moto Belt in the north-eastern DRC as shown in Figure 1, and an area located in Tanganyika Province that is prospective for lithium and that originates from the partial relinquishment (which is disputed) of exploration permit number PR 13359, which covers the northern portion of the Manono pegmatite as shown in Figures 2 and 3.

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - November 30, 2022) - AJN Resources Inc. (CSE: AJN) (FSE:
This release is from November, new one doesn't incompass our northern.

Reactions: 6 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 12.54.14 PM.png

This is all I could find on that site - offering EUR 0.96, dated 16 Dec

I note that so far NOT ONE of our German et al contributors have said they have taken this any further.

Anyone willing to share their experience if they have? whether sold or further enquired?

Reactions: 8 users

BobTheCat

Emerged
Error page, can you share screenshot?
This is for 1.05€. If I read that correctly, the process after signing the purchase agreement is that the payment will be received before the shares are transferred.

Attachments

• Suchergebnis – Bundesanzeiger.pdf
    96.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Mupande has had 7 months to work out the surface rights.
How is that possible if AJN has a claim to the northern part of Carrier and AVZ has legal title to it.
How did this occur?
The President knows about the deceit and trickery involved but what is he doing?
Hopefully, the IGF gets involved in how AJN was able to negotiate part of 13359
The positive news is that 13359 Northern section not involved.

A sign AJN has failed in stealing part of our tenement ? #FuckMupande

Edit
*lol that was quick, some shitfuckery by them made original tweet show up as unavailable, I will keep reposting the link

This release is from November, new one doesn't incompass our northern.
I've just been through all of AJN's official announcements in the last year and there is only 1 that mentions them applying for a tenement around Manono. It's from November 1st 2022 and it is 100% referring to the northern part of PE13359.

AJN have failed to attain the rights to the northern part of PE13359 and this new PR15383 that they have never disclosed to the market they were applying for is their consolation prize from Mupande for all of the delicious snacks he has been given by Klaus imo

20230104_110103.jpg
20230104_110138.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Flight996

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I believe it's a scam.
I'd rather take my chances with a Nigerian Prince who wants to deposit $US50 billion into my account.

Cheers
F

I was interested to see where sellers were asked to transfer their shares, the specified custody, if anyone took it that far. I fully expect they would never see the cash.

I don't think we'll get much further with this shit, but it occupies idle minds. I see from that website, they have another 7 offers open for various shares

Can I get you to pass my contact details on to the Nigerian Prince. I had an uncle I never knew of pass away there recently, so the 50 billion is more than likely for me. thanks F

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
https://www.unternehmensregister.de...web02-1?submitaction=showDocument&id=31707855

Funny, when I revisit that page, the new offer has now shown up - now EUR1.05, minimum 1mill

Peter obviously forgot to load it up before telling us of the new offer:eek::eek:
Also, it asks for to accept cookie,

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 12.42.20 pm.png

Have to be crazy to let them have your data,

unbreakable kimmy schmidt netflix GIF

What are cookies? Cookies are small text files sent by the website you're visiting to the computer or device you're using. If accepted, these cookies are stored on the web browser of your device. Cookies can then track and collect data from your browser, sending that data back to the website owner.

Not saying all the cookies are bad, but this German site, hard pass.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I've just been through all of AJN's official announcements in the last year and there is only 1 that mentions them applying for a tenement around Manono. It's from November 1st 2022 and it is 100% referring to the northern part of PE13359.

AJN have failed to attain the rights to the northern part of PE13359 and this new PR15383 that they have never disclosed to the market they were applying for is their consolation prize from Mupande for all of the delicious snacks he has been given by Klaus imo

View attachment 26083 View attachment 26084
After reflecting on this I've realised that this is a new deal for AJN and separate to the November 2022 announcement. Their application for northern PE13359 is through Congo Ressources which they had already informed the market they were involved in.

The new one is through Mining Enterprises Katanga which appears to be a private company. So technically they wouldn't have needed to announce this application to the market as they weren't the direct applicant.

The timing of this announcement for them is still a bit suspect for me. Hopefully we get an official announcement from AVZ one of these days that this has all been sorted. Legally AJN have no chance of getting the north of PE13359 imo

20230104_113239.jpg

20230104_113210.jpg

received_1629675360822177.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 25 users
And the offer now ends 31st of March, not the 3rd of October 2023 now. Funny.
Where we headed mate would a takeover be our best option @ a price

Pokok

Regular
Also, it asks for to accept cookie,

View attachment 26108

Have to be crazy to let them have your data,

unbreakable kimmy schmidt netflix GIF

What are cookies? Cookies are small text files sent by the website you're visiting to the computer or device you're using. If accepted, these cookies are stored on the web browser of your device. Cookies can then track and collect data from your browser, sending that data back to the website owner.

Not saying all the cookies are bad, but this German site, hard pass.
OHHHHH cookies great on a Friday night

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Cookies on German websites are normal. There is no site w/o that cookie information in front. Bundesanzeiger is an official site were companies official announces their balance sheets or capital raises (e. g. GmbH, AG). This site is 100% legit.

The first offer had a timeline until 10th of March 2023. Guess here was confusion because of the date writing in German and English.

Seen a post from a member of a German forum. He wrote that the first tranche is full. He got a phone call from Deeland and got told the process. Deeland works for investors who will give the money in exchange for the shares. Deeland as itself is not listed in Germany as an financial institution (source: attorney). Like the poster said he signed the contract with Deeland and it is planned he gets the money around march on his account. After that he transfers his shares on the named account.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular
Cookies on German websites are normal. There is no site w/o that cookie information in front. Bundesanzeiger is an official site were companies official announces their balance sheets or capital raises (e. g. GmbH, AG). This site is 100% legit.

The first offer had a timeline until 10th of March 2023. Guess here was confusion because of the date writing in German and English.

Seen a post from a member of a German forum. He wrote that the first tranche is full. He got a phone call from Deeland and got told the process. Deeland works for investors who will give the money in exchange for the shares. Deeland as itself is not listed in Germany as an financial institution (source: attorney). Like the poster said he signed the contract with Deeland and it is planned he gets the money around march on his account. After that he transfers his shares on the named account.
If first tranche is full, you’d have to wonder why they have decided to offer more per share ; offering more per share would suggest that uptake wasnt/isn’t as fast as first thought ….unless they’ve managed only to fill tranche 1 in with a bagful of small shareholders , but volume drying up and need to attract larger holders and lift uptake / make it more attractive ….

Wonder what are the terms with Dealands ? Should ML fall through, the all bets are off ? if ML comes through they’ll pay out ? If ML isn't issued by the March date …what happens then ; do Deelands take the risk and payout ?

Both the Omni and this Deelands thing Just smell like some ploy to try and place some pressure on the company -‘agree to something and we can all move on’

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20

first tranche is full, already, yet strangely they offer more for the supposed second tranche, hmmmmm

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom