AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
If first tranche is full, you’d have to wonder why they have decided to offer more per share ; offering more per share would suggest that uptake wasnt/isn’t as fast as first thought ….unless they’ve managed only to fill tranche 1 in with a bagful of small shareholders , but volume drying up and need to attract larger holders and lift uptake / make it more attractive ….

Wonder what are the terms with Dealands ? Should ML fall through, the all bets are off ? if ML comes through they’ll pay out ? If ML isn't issued by the March date …what happens then ; do Deelands take the risk and payout ?

Both the Omni and this Deelands thing Just smell like some ploy to try and place some pressure on the company -‘agree to something and we can all move on’
Yep I’m on board with that theory, from politicians to journalists to shorters to buying up shares to holding us up, all to apply pressure to get us to agree to some form of concession, of which they seem to have lined up a few of those too…bastards

Reactions: 6 users
Thx to Schnitzel for feedback, in a german forum is one guy who allegedly have signed a contract.
Some things that guy have posted:

„It is said to have something to do with the license rights in the Congo. And as I understand it, the buyers are not at all interested in future stock exchange trading, but rather in the project rights in the Congo, which you will probably achieve through equity participation.“

„I will receive the purchase price in mid 03/23.
I only transfer the shares after I have received the money. I have a few weeks to do that.“

„Deeland just handles the whole thing. Basically, the client pays the price. The decisive factor is the share purchase agreement according to Federal Republic of Germany law.“

So he thinks the buyer don’t want to trade, this guy just think he will buy rights in the congo when they buy avz shares. Ok :D two things why they would buy shares. 1. they think it will trade again but one day the share price explodes so that they can make huge profits. 2. they buy as much as possible to get some control in the company, but with 2x 50 million shares i think it’s not possible. Maybe yibin or huayou that they could have a chance to get a seat in the management?
How many percentages are needed to have the right for a seat? Anyone know?
But that would not change the fact that this 100 million more shares would be worthless when avz get no ML and start to trade again. The only thing that make sense for me is when they speculate that AVZ share price will explode. But who spend 100 million without being sure that they will trade again? Would be dumb.

They want to pay in more than 3 month’s, why would they wait that much?

I try my best to get such a deeland contract, but for me it’s still sounds like big scam.
Die Barbaren sind am Tor imo
tumblr_msth2u7L3D1shabqvo1_400.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

obe wan

Regular
Thx to Schnitzel for feedback, in a german forum is one guy who allegedly have signed a contract.
Some things that guy have posted:

„It is said to have something to do with the license rights in the Congo. And as I understand it, the buyers are not at all interested in future stock exchange trading, but rather in the project rights in the Congo, which you will probably achieve through equity participation.“

„I will receive the purchase price in mid 03/23.
I only transfer the shares after I have received the money. I have a few weeks to do that.“

„Deeland just handles the whole thing. Basically, the client pays the price. The decisive factor is the share purchase agreement according to Federal Republic of Germany law.“

So he thinks the buyer don’t want to trade, this guy just think he will buy rights in the congo when they buy avz shares. Ok :D two things why they would buy shares. 1. they think it will trade again but one day the share price explodes so that they can make huge profits. 2. they buy as much as possible to get some control in the company, but with 2x 50 million shares i think it’s not possible. Maybe yibin or huayou that they could have a chance to get a seat in the management?
How many percentages are needed to have the right for a seat? Anyone know?
But that would not change the fact that this 100 million more shares would be worthless when avz get no ML and start to trade again. The only thing that make sense for me is when they speculate that AVZ share price will explode. But who spend 100 million without being sure that they will trade again? Would be dumb.

They want to pay in more than 3 month’s, why would they wait that much?

I try my best to get such a deeland contract, but for me it’s still sounds like big scam.
You’d think Deelands would just approach ETFs or index funds and just bulk buy at a lower price than what they are asking.

I’m pretty sure profs would be able to get around the whole Germany / Switzerland accounts only thing and just buy on the bulk from large funds …. But instead , they play with retail peanuts …. Sounds like a few retails are potentially going to get bent over ; all sounds very iffy

Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Yep I’m on board with that theory, from politicians to journalists to shorters to buying up shares to holding us up, all to apply pressure to get us to agree to some form of concession, of which they seem to have lined up a few of those too…bastards

In my opinion, if the mining license comes through they will execute the contracts as the share price will explode. If not Deeland will just disappear.

Reactions: 9 users

Flight996

Regular
Also quote: Both the Omni and this Deelands thing Just smell like some ploy to try and place some pressure on the company -‘agree to something and we can all move on’

I can't see how offering over the odds for AVZ shares places any sort of pressure on the company. On the contrary, offering over the odds supports the company's position.

Back to Deeland: Now offering 1.05 Euros/share for min one million shares. Imagine handing over a million shares over the internet to this bunch of suspects, and having to wait three months to get paid. During the three month waiting period your shares are on-sold multiple times and are now owned by the Russian mafia...and you are still waiting to be paid. Anyone who thinks that the Deeland deal is legit is taking a big, big risk...even bigger than investing in a company that seeks to build a mine in the most corrupt jurisdiction in the world.

It's a 100% gold plated scam. As Charbella suggests; Deeland will simply disappear along with your shares.

Cheers
F

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
In my opinion, if the mining license comes through they will execute the contracts as the share price will explode. If not Deeland will just disappear.
Its interesting as the risk/reward certainly isn't what one may call amazing. What is the play here, an who is behind it?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Also quote: Both the Omni and this Deelands thing Just smell like some ploy to try and place some pressure on the company -‘agree to something and we can all move on’

I can't see how offering over the odds for AVZ shares places any sort of pressure on the company. On the contrary, offering over the odds supports the company's position.

Back to Deeland: Now offering 1.05 Euros/share for min one million shares. Imagine handing over a million shares over the internet to this bunch of suspects, and having to wait three months to get paid. During the three month waiting period your shares are on-sold multiple times and are now owned by the Russian mafia...and you are still waiting to be paid. Anyone who thinks that the Deeland deal is legit is taking a big, big risk...even bigger than investing in a company that seeks to build a mine in the most corrupt jurisdiction in the world.

It's a 100% gold plated scam. As Charbella suggests; Deeland will simply disappear along with your shares.

Cheers
F
Its interesting as the risk/reward certainly isn't what one may call amazing. What is the play here, an who is behind it?
Pressure on the board to sell will increase from shareholders the higher the price offered is. That's how these things usually work.

Allegedy Deeland are promising to pay for the shares before the seller needs to transfer their shares to them. The transfer of the shares will be enforceable by the contract.

Zijin are behind it and they won't stop trying to get Manono even after suspension is lifted imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 11.11.37 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

obe wan

Regular

Cheers
F
A head scratch and initial thoughts which streamed through, was that if this is true, then this was likely an attempt at a strategic holding ; it’s obviously not an attempt of any takeover, as cash needs to be on hand and in an account before that even gets a pinch of attention .

Strategic holding … During this time the last thing the company wants is someone being posted onto the board ; Huayou were diluted out and the company were happy killing 2 birds with the one stone on that occasion ; could you imagine having a Chinese seat at the board table whilst we worked our way through this mess ; imo we’d probably have been on our fourth passing of being bent over.

Obviously Deelands 50m shares is not enough on its own as it only represents 1.3% of shares ; but the question is whom are the investors Deelands are supposedly acting on behalf , what’s the purpose off German / Swiss accounts only ? There is enough connected shares on the registry to pull together enough shares to gain a board seat, how is that done or what someone maybe playing at is anyone’s guess ; Chinese registered entity falls on FIRB sword; JV entity potentially registered elsewhere e.g Germany etc may have a bit more wriggle room

But during this period is a bit difficult to keep all your cards as close to the chest as possible, when you have asx guidelines to keep , but have been able to gain some shelter through voluntary suspension ( refer to asx listing rules guidance notes 16 4.3 for reasoning around vol suspensions and benefits ) ; it’s even more difficult to keep information from the ears you’d prefer to keep deaf if you have a mole at the table.

Omni’s legal case ; also march 23 date - legal costs of $9.5m before shareholders gain their share should they win… ; totally lame attempt to unsettle shareholders imo , but likely an attempt to unsettle enough holders to potentially shake some shares out . Has some thinking , How long does such a case take to flesh out ; what has the company got to cover these costs if required ; how long is this ML thing going to take to play out etc etc etc .

Remember more percentage owned by entities does allow for certain levers to be pulled - link below gives brief summary

Management always expected the Chinese to have a go ; they always expected some wrangling with the Chinese ; but they didn’t expect some of the tact’s deployed or having parts of DRC Gov also playing on behalf of the Chinese .

Hard to say ; ‘nah that would never happen’…. AVZ management said that about afew things which readily happened over the last 8 months imo.

Those high offerings by Deelands will also be having even the most hardened shareholders thinking …. Maybe let’s not be too greedy ; >$1.50 offering is a lot better than in pause at 0.78c…. Shareholders calls on the AVZ phone increase as offering price to German accounts increase

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
A head scratch and initial thoughts which streamed through, was that if this is true, then this was likely an attempt at a strategic holding ; it’s obviously not an attempt of any takeover, as cash needs to be on hand and in an account before that even gets a pinch of attention .

Strategic holding … During this time the last thing the company wants is someone being posted onto the board ; Huayou were diluted out and the company were happy killing 2 birds with the one stone on that occasion ; could you imagine having a Chinese seat at the board table whilst we worked our way through this mess ; imo we’d probably have been on our fourth passing of being bent over.

Obviously Deelands 50m shares is not enough on its own as it only represents 1.3% of shares ; but the question is whom are the investors Deelands are supposedly acting on behalf , what’s the purpose off German / Swiss accounts only ? There is enough connected shares on the registry to pull together enough shares to gain a board seat, how is that done or what someone maybe playing at is anyone’s guess ; Chinese registered entity falls on FIRB sword; JV entity potentially registered elsewhere e.g Germany etc may have a bit more wriggle room

But during this period is a bit difficult to keep all your cards as close to the chest as possible, when you have asx guidelines to keep , but have been able to gain some shelter through voluntary suspension ( refer to asx listing rules guidance notes 16 4.3 for reasoning around vol suspensions and benefits ) ; it’s even more difficult to keep information from the ears you’d prefer to keep deaf if you have a mole at the table.

Omni’s legal case ; also march 23 date - legal costs of $9.5m before shareholders gain their share should they win… ; totally lame attempt to unsettle shareholders imo , but likely an attempt to unsettle enough holders to potentially shake some shares out . Has some thinking , How long does such a case take to flesh out ; what has the company got to cover these costs if required ; how long is this ML thing going to take to play out etc etc etc .

Remember more percentage owned by entities does allow for certain levers to be pulled - link below gives brief summary

Management always expected the Chinese to have a go ; they always expected some wrangling with the Chinese ; but they didn’t expect some of the tact’s deployed or having parts of DRC Gov also playing on behalf of the Chinese .

Hard to say ; ‘nah that would never happen’…. AVZ management said that about afew things which readily happened over the last 8 months imo.

Those high offerings by Deelands will also be having even the most hardened shareholders thinking …. Maybe let’s not be too greedy ; >$1.50 offering is a lot better than in pause at 0.78c…. Shareholders calls on the AVZ phone increase as offering price to German accounts increase
Excellent post

Wasn't the Deeland website also registered the same day as the class action was launched?

The two events are definitely linked and are being instigated by the same people imo

There could be a few reasons this is happening but someone is obviously trying to test market appetite for price and trying to turn AVZ shareholders against the board

It reeks of Zijin imo

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Based
20230105_080136.jpg

Reactions: 14 users

Cheers
F
3 months to get paid? That’s hilarious.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Anyone else use Marketscreener?

Just noticed that Tianyibin (aka CATH) no longer shows up on the list of top shareholders for MS. Not sure if institutions were ever on this list, but them being removed i understand given ASX200/300 removal.

Anyway to verify this data?

1672884097531.png

Based on the top 20 shareholders on the AVZ website, there's 237m shares that seemingly have gone poof.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

bloke383

Regular
Why hasn't AVZ put out an announcement re the Deeland offer ? Either a number of shareholders could be robbed of their shares , or all of us may pay the price if it is an attempt to obtain a large enough percentage to gain a set on the board . AVZ put out an announcement re Omni litigation , but not for Deeland ... makes no sense to me

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Why hasn't AVZ put out an announcement re the Deeland offer ? Either a number of shareholders could be robbed of their shares , or all of us may pay the price if it is an attempt to obtain a large enough percentage to gain a set on the board . AVZ put out an announcement re Omni litigation , but not for Deeland ... makes no sense to me

AVZ should issue a warning regarding Deeland - here's an extract of a the German lawyer's warning...

https://anlegerschutz.blogspot.com/2023/01/unseriose-offentliche-kaufangebote.html?m=1

"The potential purchase volume is well over EUR 100 million. At TLG alone, with a volume of 1 million, the sought-after no-par value shares amount to almost EUR 40 million. The most recent offer for shares in the Australian AVZ Minerals (publication on January 3, 2023) the volume is over EUR 50 million.

Deeland Investments Ltd. has been entered in the commercial register for a relatively long time (founded in 1952), but is not really financially strong and is obviously undercapitalized for the purchase offers. The share capital of GBP 100 set at the time of incorporation has not been increased since then. The company is classified as a micro company on the Companies House in England and Wales and is not subject to a statutory audit. According to the latest available report as of March 31, 2022, the capital ("capital and reserves") was only GBP 110,897.

The firm describes itself as a "financial trading firm" although it is not licensed or regulated to do so. The statement that the company has "a strong international presence in the financial centers of Europe" is also obviously incorrect."

Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Anyone else use Marketscreener?

Just noticed that Tianyibin (aka CATH) no longer shows up on the list of top shareholders for MS. Not sure if institutions were ever on this list, but them being removed i understand given ASX200/300 removal.

Anyway to verify this data?

View attachment 26215

Based on the top 20 shareholders on the AVZ website, there's 237m shares that seemingly have gone poof.

unreliable source information. Rely on AVZ info, not any third party, who probably only use Iress, which I believe is as useless as tits on a bull as a registry

Yibin aka CATH.....? ffs

That you LarS?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

9cardomaha

Regular
unreliable source information. Rely on AVZ info, not any third party, who probably only use Iress, which I believe is as useless as tits on a bull as a registry

Yibin aka CATH.....? ffs

That you LarS?
Ah cool, then i'll disregard.

Thought they were a subsidiary? I might be misinformed then, eitherway not an issue.

1672892431450.png

Cheers Xerof

Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yibin is a Subsidiary of CATL. CATH is a JV between CATL, and Pei.

Yibin offtake is to be assigned across to CATH, and increased in due course, leaving Yibin out of the SC6 supply chain.

CATL and/or Pei have also shifted ownership of that original parcel of shares from Yibin to Yibin and CATH jointly

The % ownership of CATL/Pei in AVZ is unchanged, and we await CATH taking up 9 or 24% of DATHCOM or not, if other parties step in.

As Nigel says, try to ignore the bullshit on Twitter and on the DRC fake media sites and trust ASX Announcements.

@MoneyBags1348 has compiled a list of bullshitters on a separate thread

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
Excellent post

Wasn't the Deeland website also registered the same day as the class action was launched?

The two events are definitely linked and are being instigated by the same people imo

There could be a few reasons this is happening but someone is obviously trying to test market appetite for price and trying to turn AVZ shareholders against the board

It reeks of Zijin imo
Hey Zijin,

You want to turn me against the board ?
A buy out offer of $4 will do, it would be $3 for CATL but, alas you have accrued a fuckwit tax (y)

Non-stop attacks on AVZ should harden us shareholders against the scum. If anyone wants it then fucking pay up for it !!!

Klaus tough shit you snide fucking arsewipe, the disgraceful way in which you left AVZ and dumped your shares like a baby throwing it’s toys out of the pram because the board didn’t want to sell real cheap to the Chinese, what a fool to only now realise what the rest of the board already knew. Fancy using ‘that’s how they do business’ as an excuse for corruption, cockhead.

AVZ via us shareholders have paid for the development of this tenement in Manono, from initial drilling to DFS it’s all been AVZ, Dathomir have contributed fuck all although they were supposed to, a certain road comes to mind, Cominiere have proven how useless and corrupt they are, so essentially in summation AVZ in spite of its Dathcom partners have done brilliantly to bring this project to the stage of financing and construction.

BOD let’s do the best thing we can do in rebuttal and get the ML, finance and build that fucking mine !

So yea $4 Zijin or piss off 😘

#FuckMupande
#FuckKayinda

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom