AVZ Discussion 2022

ozmacca

Regular
To our fellow holders I say happy new year.
But honestly I don’t feel we are any closer than we were 6 months ago.
It’s not that Nigel / BoD don’t care, they just don’t get TIA. They arrogantly say they do. Surely there is a body in country aligned with the NGO that can guide us , for whatever it is worth

Reactions: 6 users

whales

Regular
Thought I'd take the opportunity to be the first post for 2023. PE/ML within two weeks is the latest feedback boys and girls from the source. As we know the source has not been very kind this year, so I provide this info with all the caveats one would expect. After so many false starts you would think Nigel is actually due to get just one timeline right !!!

Happy New Year to All !!!

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Thanks Fox
Happy New Year to all.
Hopefully negotiations for Norhern section of 13359 has been resolved with the Government and Mupande has seen that IGF is closing in plus reshuffle of Minister's occurring and best strategy now is to issue surface rights to deflect some of the attention his way ??
Will see if CATH accept 9 % giving DATHCOM still the majority and fulfilling Mining Cadestre Conditions for mining licence.
IMO hold up has been always about 13359 carve up and not Zijin 15%.

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
Just posting my thoughts.

If cath tia was extended, they would have announced it on Friday after close.

Mr Pei didn't fly to Perth and pose for happy snaps just to cancel the deal now would he.

Might we get an announcement tomorrow that the deal has been executed and payment made?

Or perhaps they renegotiated on % and $ in Perth, and the announcement will be details of the new arrangement?

Or were they just having too many beers and forgot to submit the announcement on Friday?

We'll find out soon.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
My pick is an extension announced on market open 😟

Reactions: 17 users
Just posting my thoughts.

If cath tia was extended, they would have announced it on Friday after close.

Mr Pei didn't fly to Perth and pose for happy snaps just to cancel the deal now would he.

Might we get an announcement tomorrow that the deal has been executed and payment made?

Or perhaps they renegotiated on % and $ in Perth, and the announcement will be details of the new arrangement?

Or were they just having too many beers and forgot to submit the announcement on Friday?

We'll find out soon.
My pick is an extension announced on market open 😟
AVZ office was closed last week and won't open until Tuesday so pre market announcement of another extension is most likely. The CATL deal won't be completed until after the mining licence is registered.

BEISHA

Top 20
Thought I'd take the opportunity to be the first post for 2023. PE/ML within two weeks is the latest feedback boys and girls from the source. As we know the source has not been very kind this year, so I provide this info with all the caveats one would expect. After so many false starts you would think Nigel is actually due to get just one timeline right !!!

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Happy new year to you Fox.

I think blaming Nigel for false starts is firing the arrow in the wrong direction........i believe the corrupt Zijin / Dathomir / Cominiere have been the spanner in the works in that regard, altho i do admit, Nigel doesnt help his cause when he makes stupid statements to the sophs on RS that ML coming Nov / Dec.....;)

As far as your bold prediction about ML / PE coming in the next 2 weeks.........well, I will believe it when i see it.

Clearly , if AVZ do get awarded the ML " imminently " haha.......then a agreement with CATH must of been done regards to their 24% .

We shall see.

imo

• Fire
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
AVZ office was closed last week and won't open until Tuesday so pre market announcement of another extension is most likely. The CATL deal won't be completed until after the mining licence is registered.
I would of thought CATH deal needs to be finalised first before mining licence......:unsure:

Main operator being AVZ requires 51% to be awarded the ML is that correct ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
I would of thought CATH deal needs to be finalised first before mining licence......:unsure:

Nigel has said a few times in interviews that the transfer of Dathcom shares happens after the licence is received. Not sure if that is in the mining code or management playing it safe. I doubt CATL would want to risk handing over the money yet anyway.

There is some conjecture about whether it is 51% of the tenement (Dathcom needing it) or 51% of the joint venture (AVZ needing it). I'm pretty sure someone answered it here a few months ago but I can't remember which it was.

Does anyone know for sure if it is Dathcom that requires 51% of PE13359 or if it is AVZ that requires 51% of Dathcom?

Reactions: 1 users
Nigel has said a few times in interviews that the transfer of Dathcom shares happens after the licence is received. Not sure if that is in the mining code or management playing it safe. I doubt CATL would want to risk handing over the money yet anyway.

There is some conjecture about whether it is 51% of the tenement (Dathcom needing it) or 51% of the joint venture (AVZ needing it). I'm pretty sure someone answered it here a few months ago but I can't remember which it was.

Does anyone know for sure if it is Dathcom that requires 51% of PE13359 or if it is AVZ that requires 51% of Dathcom?

It’s in the mining code @Carlos Danger - refer my post at: https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/drc-mining-legislation.103161/post-209636
section 67.e. - to my reading the requirement is to hold 51% of the entity that holds the PE (so Dathcom).
08DD3311-AC61-4C22-96BA-AA77291E6E0F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
But loosing the main control in a joint venture is surely not the best idea when it comes to important votings. At least if it is currently uncertain who else could be involved.

Happy new year everyone from Germany I hope you all had some fun!

@The Fox I wish it would happen in the near term that this shit nightmare comes to an end. When your source is right this time I would donate him/her a new electric vehicle, and you can have one as well! Unfortunately, I have a feeling it will take quite a while :/
We can’t lose control because the mining code says we can’t. If and when we get the ML we will have at least that 51% in our pocket.

You’ll recall also that CATL waived the ML as the precondition for the sale of 24%, so why has that sale not concluded (he asked rhetorically)? It’s because the rest of the shitfuckery threatened our percentage, and to cede 24% to CATL could have taken us below 51% (if other matters went against us).

Others here have suggested a smaller percentage to CATL initially, and until such time as other matters (cough, Zinjin) are resolved. That suggestion makes sense to me as a means of managing the ownership risk.

Reactions: 13 users

Onthefm

Regular
AVZ office was closed last week and won't open until Tuesday so pre market announcement of another extension is most likely. The CATL deal won't be completed until after

I think blaming Nigel for false starts is firing the arrow in the wrong direction........i believe the corrupt Zijin / Dathomir / Cominiere have been the spanner in the works in that regard, altho i do admit, Nigel doesnt help his cause when he makes stupid statements to the sophs on RS that ML coming Nov / Dec.....;)

As far as your bold prediction about ML / PE coming in the next 2 weeks.........well, I will believe it when i see it.

Clearly , if AVZ do get awarded the ML " imminently " haha.......then a agreement with CATH must of been done regards to their 24% .

We shall see.

imo
Nigel doesn't help his case with stupid comments. Well fuck me that's the under statement of the year. Admittedly we're only one day in. Where's the 20 years of experience in the drc come from. Or was that just more bs. Jesus realy.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Cheers The Fox 🦊

HI fox.
Would love to know what you rate your source's chances of being on the money.

As a LTH, frustrated, bewildered, at present insecure etc., just asking.

More positive than last time? I just gotsta know.........

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
We can’t lose control because the mining code says we can’t. If and when we get the ML we will have at least that 51% in our pocket.

You’ll recall also that CATL waived the ML as the precondition for the sale of 24%, so why has that sale not concluded (he asked rhetorically)? It’s because the rest of the shitfuckery threatened our percentage, and to cede 24% to CATL could have taken us below 51% (if other matters went against us).

Others here have suggested a smaller percentage to CATL initially, and until such time as other matters (cough, Zinjin) are resolved. That suggestion makes sense to me as a means of managing the ownership risk.

" others here have suggested a smaller percentage to CATL initially, until such time as other matters are resolved "

This is the only way AVZ / DATHCOM can be granted the ML at this current stage, which is why i mentioned in my previous post that a deal would have to be finalised with CATH, before the ML is awarded, one would of thought.

I probably didnt explain myself that well to be honest.....:unsure:

Posters may think this suspension is all about the carve up of northern CDL, i beg to differ.

Its all about the percentage control of Dathcom PLUS the carve up of northern CDL.

imo

Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
" others here have suggested a smaller percentage to CATL initially, until such time as other matters are resolved "

This is the only way AVZ / DATHCOM can be granted the ML at this current stage, which is why i mentioned in my previous post that a deal would have to be finalised with CATH, before the ML is awarded, one would of thought.

Posters may think this suspension is all about the carve up of northern CDL, i beg to differ.

Its all about the percentage control of Dathcom PLUS the carve up of northern CDL.

imo
Mate this has been going on for 8/9 months with shitshows an agm and your a lot smarter than me and your still guessing. When is management going to tell us in PLAIN English exactly what the fuck is going on. Jesus 9 months and no one knows exactly why we are in suspension. I mean is it that fucking hard to give the owners of the company a straight answer to why We are in suspension. If nothing else it stops all misinformation. But it could also be I have no fucken idear mmm that's most likely the answer.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

imo
The smaller percentage to CATL is to maintain control

Think back to when Zijin, the AFR and their lemmings on Twitter were all gloating that no one would have control. Do you really think they would do all their bullshit to get 15% just to have the awarding of the ML to Dathcom fall apart?

AVZ management have stated numerous times that ownership isn't the problem with getting the licence. It's 100% about Mupande and AJN's attempt to rat fuck us out of CDL.

Remember CAMI looked at ownership before deciding to approve the application as part of the favourable opinion process. Also the Minister of Mines wouldn't have awarded us the ML for RD that management initially accepted if ownership was an issue imo

From the AGM:

What happened after ML Decree, spurious yet we’re in suspension. What’s the main issue for ML – is it Dathomir, is Zijin ICC arbitration 15, dispute with exploration rights?

A: Lot of players in vogue here in country, lot of hatchet jobs being done – President had a bad view from being ill advised by detractors (e.g. we hadn’t done anything, didn’t have money experience, and were speculators). Detractors continuing, but slowly slowly we’re working to remove the blocks.

We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - “we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Jin Cheng, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

What about AJN having a crack

A: “their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that”.

Interview NF mentioned once mentioned once decree issued 10 day period before Court could issue the licence. What happened?

A: This was a misunderstanding. As soon as your documentation was in order and issued, this talk of periods was regarding the ministerial decree. Other steps in way of ML – CAMI have held up the invoicing, illegally in our view.

20230102_000932.jpg

received_672684961018030.jpeg.jpg

received_1629675360822177.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

DoubleA

Regular

The licence is awarded to Dathcom, not AVZ.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20

Cursed year 2023 to all the thieves of public funds and state property, all the sellers of the assets and natural resources of the Republic, all the corrupters and corrupted who drink champagne and buy villas at the price of blood and Congolese poverty
❤️‍🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

whales

Regular

Revelations in revelations on THE COMINIERE AFFAIR!!
The Dircaba of the Portfolio and 2 Advisors were Directors of COMINIERE and took part in the Feast. The Sons of the DG and PCA of COMINIERE also participated in the 150 Million $ party as secretary.

Cominiere after the Zijin debacle has the 15% been returned to Vominiere and the other 5% that was in question with another department MMSC I think not sure.
If these have not and government require 10% handed as free carry.
Once ML granted government must receive the 10% from Cominiere .
That is If they have it ?
Would this be another reason in the hold up.
Corrupt indeed is Cominiere if sold out 20% and left only 5% available and not following the minining code.
As for Mupande making false requests in the name of the President .Again needs to be proven for the law to bring him to justice.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1672609861282.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom