AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Pretty tight ship, was expecting maybe a hint of news on the Web from DRC, but can't find anything :(

Old mate on twitter is in overdrive, which i'm finding fascinating to watch

Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
Pretty tight ship, was expecting maybe a hint of news on the Web from DRC, but can't find anything :(

Old mate on twitter is in overdrive, which i'm finding fascinating to watch
Yeah I was looking expecting the same.

Wonder if it means it's happening tonight and hasn't happened yet

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

j.l

Regular
It's gonna be a long, "hit the refresh button" kind of day...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Misfits

Regular
Good ole Linda had me suspended temporarily due to letting people know her initials stood for. One crazy cat. Will we see an announcement today or before open tomorrow?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Fletch77

Regular
Good ole Linda had me suspended temporarily due to letting people know her initials stood for. One crazy cat. Will we see an announcement today or before open tomorrow?
To the Mods credit they actually pissed her off very early this time.

She opened that account at 8am yesterday and we got her suspended by 9.30am 😂😂😂

Thats how fucking stupid that lunatic is. She could have had a bit of a crack on the AVZ forums is a subtle way, but no it comes out all guns blazing like she is smarter than the rest of us and we wouldn’t notice who it was 🤡 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
Nice to see Copperbelt are advertising and promoting our LinkedIn post(y)(y)

1651532948596.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
You were saying twat...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1651533716357.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Fletch77

Regular
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sorry bout that Fits!

Looks like my ignorance landed you in the shit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Misfits

Regular
Sorry bout that Fits!

Looks like my ignorance landed you in the shit
All good mate. Dont post there that often anyway, just some reading.

Flexi

Regular
It looks like the shorters or someone has started early to put downward pressure on the sell side. Large number of sells from $1.49 and above have just appeared.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
It looks like the shorters or someone has started early to put downward pressure on the sell side. Large number of sells from $1.49 and above have just appeared.
Nice plates mate

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
1651539748834.png

Yup, games have started already.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
Anyone checked out the garbage on Twitter from Der Geist? Not sure what his motive is but having a stoush with Constantin Garlos.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone checked out the garbage on Twitter from Der Geist? Not sure what his motive is but having a stoush with Constantin Garlos.
Grab the popcorn

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Who is der geist ?

This " SECTOR " character is a bit of a flog !

In fact, AVZ threads at HC are just complete crap in general now............sad

imo

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Misfits

Regular
Der Geist

@SaneGeist

Replying to
@ConDino007
and
@emil_jens
So this Australian example: My on-tap lawyer says: “Only if the signing was unconscionable and a court rescinds the contract see - the case Amadio “ Dathomir in Africa could easily argue similarly. And you know that Con. Let’s cut the emotion and wait. Because,

Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
He needs to be very careful as a number of people with very very deep pockets potentially taking a law suit out against him for false and misleading information not to mention defamation :cool:
You cant hide behind a twitter handle anymore :oops:
Judge Judy GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Flexi

Regular
So you are the rascal that took my original request....😁. AVZ 1 were available to me on a Friday night but hesitated till Sunday when I decided toproceed, but
1- AVZ were no longer available........... taken by JAG........ well done anyways I settled for second best. Now just biting my time to crystalize some profits and purchase a nice vehicle worthy of the plates.
I am assuming yours are VIC plates, if not the rascal is still unknown to me 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom