AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Wtf happens here… do you have to be a part of it, do they need x amount of shareholders to agree for it to take place.. does AVZ now have to make an official statement about this
You have to opt out if you don't want to be involved

The specific shareholders affected (it's not every shareholder) are captured within the defined constraints detailed in the Omnibridge notice

I've been in this position before with CBA and opted "out" of the action

If you're affected and you stay "in" there will be a number of conditions that you will be agreeing to

These conditions will also be listed in the Omnibridge notice

It's a shit pile wrapped up in a clusterfuck that you will have to navigate if affected

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Winenut you've been banging on about class action the last week or more ; not sure what gets into holder heads, but if you want a chance to keep their investment, why on earth would holders start to heckle for class action on these sites. I've no doubt that this has been generated by a number of trolls acting on behalf of some entity ; give these guys a whiff and they'll be up it like a rat up a drainpipe.

Shareholders will get nothing out of class action ; shareholders just risk their existing capital with this rubbish
Not wino's fault, this was bound to happen. Anyone who couldn't see disclosure was a potential issue has rocks in their farken head!
Chinese own a fair percentage of this company and anyone who bought volume during the stated period is likely to be pissed with this situation.
It's a massive fuck up by management who denied the reality of what was going on for many months. Corrupt Kangaroo court or not.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Chilla

Regular
Everyone should note that a Class Action has not been filed as yet.

It is merely an Investigation by OB and JWS to determine if a Class Action would have any chance of success and how much OB and JWS could make in fees from running a case.

They will only file an action if they see the case being solid and the damages and fees being high....as they are taking the financial risk on running it.

Could be a warning shot from the big funds to AVZ to get things sorted and quick??

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

9cardomaha

Regular
Ugh, yesterday i was actually doing alright. Lots of pieces coming together, just playing the waiting game.

1671502478903.png

1671502576592.png

Reactions: 1 users

Chilla

Regular

The specific shareholders affected (it's not every shareholder) are captured within the defined constraints detailed in the Omnibridge notice

If you're affected and you stay "in" there will be a number of conditions that you will be agreeing to

It's a shit pile wrapped up in a clusterfuck that you will have to navigate if affected
I think you have to Opt In by signing up if you want to take part. And again its only an Investigation by them at this stage to determine if a Class Action will make them money.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Everyone should note that a Class Action has not been filed as yet.

It is merely an Investigation by OB and JWS to determine if a Class Action would have any chance of success and how much OB and JWS could make in fees from running a case.

They will only file an action if they see the case being solid and the damages and fees being high....as they are taking the financial risk on running it.

Could be a warning shot from the big funds to AVZ to get things sorted and quick??
Agreed!AVZ needs to have it sorted before end of March, to be honest they probably do need a kick.

cruiser51

Top 20

I don't have to opt anything, you fool.:poop::poop::poop:

I didn't ask for their class action.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
All the trolls crying for class action can't participate because they have no shares.
🤣🤣🤣 Too bad and too sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Wtf happens here… do you have to be a part of it, do they need x amount of shareholders to agree for it to take place.. does AVZ now have to make an official statement about this

I think you have to Opt In by signing up if you want to take part. And again its only an Investigation by them at this stage to determine if a Class Action will make them money.
Opt in is for the current investigation stage. If it proceeds to court it will be opt out for all shareholders covered by the dates provided whether they signed up for the investigation or not. No chance of the case succeeding unless the ownership claims against the company are proven true imo
20221220_132549.jpg

20221220_132733.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Agreed!AVZ needs to have it sorted before end of March, to be honest they probably do need a kick.
The attacks on AVZ have been from many fronts, these actions are not in the interests of the shareholders of AVZ, but in the interests of our opponents, at this very stage.

Looking at the timing it is obvious from which direction the wind is blowing.
With the case of the green princess starting to move to the Court of Cassation, the opposition is fully aware they run out of options.

It looks this is their next move, with many thanks to Wino, (was it a free bottle of grappa that formed your opinion?)

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Winenut you've been banging on about class action the last week or more ; not sure what gets into holder heads, but if you want a chance to keep their investment, why on earth would holders start to heckle for class action on these sites. I've no doubt that this has been generated by a number of trolls acting on behalf of some entity ; give these guys a whiff and they'll be up it like a rat up a drainpipe.

Shareholders will get nothing out of class action ; shareholders just risk their existing capital with this rubbish
I've been asking questions and discussing it for 2 days

But give me a fucking break

Over those two days I've looked at management disclosure issues, interactions with the ASX and they're role in the matter, Corporate governance requirements and obligations, I've looked at Boatman Capital and Tommy Richardhead and the AFR and raised concerns about what they're doing and why, I considered what actions may be available against Boatman Capital and the AFR and Tommy in the event of favourable outcomes for AVZ proving that those media players were spreading falsehoods and on and on and on....go back and read all the posts on the Crapper and here

Don't fucking crucify me because I happened to raise some questions on some pretty serious matters and it coincidently timed in with Omnibridge deciding on the public announcement of their move

Omnbridge didn't majically come up with this shit in the last 2 days......they would have been discussing this shit months ago

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Apologies I'm only just getting through the details and fending off a few barbs

My previous experience with CBA was an opt "out" so probably had that experience stuck in my head

Thanks

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I've been asking questions and discussing it for 2 days

But give me a fucking break

Over those two days I've looked at management disclosure issues, interactions with the ASX and they're role in the matter, Corporate governance requirements and obligations, I've looked at Boatman Capital and Tommy Richardhead and the AFR and raised concerns about what they're doing and why, I considered what actions may be available against Boatman Capital and the AFR and Tommy in the event of favourable outcomes for AVZ proving that those media players were spreading falsehoods and on and on and on....go back and read all the posts on the Crapper and here

Don't fucking crucify me because I happened to raise some questions on some pretty serious matters and it coincidently timed in with Omnibridge deciding on the public announcement of their move

Omnbridge didn't majically come up with this shit in the last 2 days......they would have been discussing this shit months ago
Are you starting here also wino? Don't you think you have done enough damage? :poop::poop::poop::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Fire

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Opt in is for the current investigation stage. If it proceeds to court it will be opt out for all shareholders covered by the dates provided whether they signed up for the investigation or not. No chance of the case succeeding unless the ownership claims against the company are proven true imo
View attachment 24907
View attachment 24908
THanks for the clarity Carlos

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
Are you starting here also wino? Don't you think you have done enough damage? :poop::poop::poop::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Pull your head in, any excuse to start on somebody as usual. Pathetic.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Mate sorry but you're unhinged if you think I'm personally responsible for Omnibridge putting forward a potential class action

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
It applies to anyone who bought shares after 17 May 2021, not before. Captures 125m of CR in July and December, plus all those going into ASX300/200, plus EFT funds like REMIX, possibly Cantor Fitzgerald

Registration by 31 March 23, this will take years to even get a hearing

AVZ need the win on their assertions 100% before this gets anywhere

Key question for me is who has pushed for this?
I reckon it would possibly be the Exchange Traded Funds and some of the big players who came into the cap raise

Looking for an avenue to recoup what might be potential losses

Farken!!

EDIT: Sorry also the index funds who we know have been trapped in this and potentially have some poor outcomes looming
Im still keeping an eye on things mate. I said my bit and a lot didnt agree with what i had to say, and ive had nothing more to add since.

It doesnt surprise me that this action has been commenced. Ive had no involvement in establishing it .... but the basis of the action seems in line with my issues surrounding poor Corporate Governance and non disclosure of material information.

The ETF Funds and Index Funds who have also been locked in this situation with the rest of us could be the ones behind it...but thats just a guess.

Hopefully it spurs the company into action and gets us trading again.

Last weeks announcement in response to AFR article could also have been in expectation of this action looming?

If a court finds AVZ in breach of ASX and ASIC disclosure and misleading conduct laws, then that has further implications for Directors and Company Secretary who traded shares during that period whilst in possession of information not released to the market.

Also, has implications for the Resolutions at the 2021 AGM to grant generous benefits for remuneration, termination benefits and performance rights, as if its found they were voted on whilst a court finds shareholders were misled and not fully informed in accordance with the law then i think those resolutions would have to be annulled??
Are the fucken idiots who are pushing for this court case, Boatman/Tommy/Klaus, or idiots who lost the plot completely by smoking brain destroying mushrooms, because its getting too hot for them in the kitchen!! Ffs!!

Anyone even whispering he wants class action should become newspaper boy with Tommy, but please stay the fuck away from here, fuckin Morons!

The One man show yesterday on the crapper highly likely has something to do with this.
Fucken brainless fools, this is one way to lose the lot!
Are the fucken idiots who are pushing for this court case, Boatman/Tommy/Klaus, or idiots who lost the plot completely by smoking brain destroying mushrooms, because its getting too hot for them in the kitchen!! Ffs!!

Anyone even whispering he wants class action should become newspaper boy with Tommy, but please stay the fuck away from here, fuckin Morons!

The One man show yesterday on the crapper highly likely has something to do with this.
Fucken brainless fools, this is one way to lose the lot!

I’m no expert on class actions but it’s a coincidence that I recently got an email to participate in the class action against A2M for a similar complaint. The legal team running it must be desperate to get shareholders on board and no doubt these morons will be trying to do the same.

A couple of things I know, complaining to ASIC doesn’t get far…. They are underfunded and rely on the ASX to do the job…. Are the ASX negligent then in allowing what’s happened, I doubt it and doubt they would take action…. Again I’m no expert.

Lawyers in these cases take a high percentage of any claim and I doubt the claimants get what they think they will get

Perhaps those responsible are boatboy and the short sellers but do you fellas think that the institutional investors that want this company to succeed would join in…. I personally doubt it, and without looking at the capital raises, I’m pretty sure the price was less than the current price

Hope this makes sense because I’m sick of thinking about all this bullshit and desperately in need of some magic mushrooms to get my brain thinking again…. Farken

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
If I may pretend, for a moment, that I know whats going on...
This class action thing is a complete mock up organised by one of the detractors, and YES @Winenut , they got the idea from the few people talking about it, threatening it ect...
Unless everything goes to shit, the only thing, even talking about it, let alone there actually being a class action, can do, is plumet the share price, reduce sentiment.

That's been their whole gambit all along, the subtle manipulations by that geist loon and his alter egos on this forum, was to slowly turn holders against management. Like an inception, trying to get US to arrive at that conclusion on our own. With even the hint of a possible class actions, it puts the idea in holders minds that they might have been duped, and with the current frustration/anger with the eternal suspension, it wouldn't be hard to flip some holders to sign up for it.

And the obvious screamers on twitter and HC are just yelling hateful shit about management and eventually that sentiment catches on when you hear it all the time. Be it true or not, the end result is a downturn in sentiment and a lowering of the value of your stock.

If I had to guess I'd say Tommy and the boatman are behind it.
Is a story about someone considering a class action even news worth of an article? Think about that.

Perhaps someone with some guts and competence could call this company considering the class action, and put to them that they're being used as propaganda pawns, spured on by the scumbag syndicate of non holders. I'm too fucked in the head at present with all that's happened to do this with any sort of confidence and competence.

Unbelievable shit show never ends.
Merry fucking Christmas.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom