JAG

Top 20
0CB4A607-C2AE-42FD-A4BF-627AE248C403.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 1612

I know I said I was gone but Twitter is pissing me off, especially this bloke, if anyone wants to help, they’re multiplying in force on Twitter: all new accounts set up in the last few months. I’m just trying to respond with the Jules video because I’m meant to be taking a break from the shit but these bastards keep going!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 1612

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular

WTF No way what’s with these clowns.

As Nige said don’t believe social media etc “ I know I know” he says a lot of shit but that’s just messed up, how the fuck they get away with posting that ?

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users
I know I said I was gone but Twitter is pissing me off, especially this bloke, if anyone wants to help, they’re multiplying in force on Twitter: all new accounts set up in the last few months. I’m just trying to respond with the Jules video because I’m meant to be taking a break from the shit but these bastards keep going!

Done ... thrice only. Got to get some sleep, burning candle at both ends before Christmas 🤪

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So what I don’t get, we talking about AVZ not exercising ROFR yet it is documented that AVZ had already made a much larger offer including shares for that 15%. So technically did AVZ even need to respond seeing their offer was already FAR superior?
If there is any other offer I think AVZ would have to officially respond

Whether or not ANZ had already placed an offer that was superior

Just due legal process and diligence

Which seems to mean absolutely fuck all in the DRC

Just sayin'

Farken......

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I actually thought " THE DEER HUNTER " was his best work........;)

Fucking classic.
1671371230142.jpeg

I was mainly referencing the monologue type "thang"...

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Done ... thrice only. Got to get some sleep, burning candle at both ends before Christmas 🤪
Thanks Sparrow! Fkrs are gonna win support in the wrong places if we don’t fight the good fight.

• Fire
I already answered this. CAMI had to approve the conversion to PE as part of the favourable opinions process. That letter from AVZ is dated August 2021 so that was still happening. But they approved it and we legally got the PE for the entirety of PE13359 with the ministerial decree in April 2022.

That's the sick joke in all of this. CAMI have already said yes to the mining licence. Mupande is using the 'dispute' that he manufactured about the northern part of the tenement to try and get himself a bag from his mate Klaus.

View attachment 24750
View attachment 24751
View attachment 24752
An interesting thing about these documents is the amount of carrés (squares) allotted to Dathcom varies between them. The favourable opinion approval by CAMI (signed by Mupande) dated 17th of September 2021 covers a perimeter of the entire 221 carrés for PE13359. Whereas the ministerial decree dated 12th of April 2022 covers the reduced perimeter of 139 carrés for PE13359 that is now shown as on CAMI's website.

AVZ recognised this in the May 4th 2022 ministerial decree announcement stating that 'the decree excludes a portion of the landholding to the north, which will need to be renewed under a five-year Permit de Research (PR or exploration licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of an ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future.'

Nigel said at the AGM or at one of the roadshows that Mupande told AVZ that Tshisekedi had requested the split of the tenement. But when Nigel spoke to Felix he denied asking for that to happen. Also at the AGM when queried about AJN's claim on the remaining northern 82 carrés of PE13359 Nigel responded 'their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to the government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that.'

My conclusion is Occam's razor. There's a very good reason these documents are now seeing the light of day. Every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bonsoir

Regular
An interesting thing about these documents is the amount of carrés (squares) allotted to Dathcom varies between them. The favourable opinion approval by CAMI (signed by Mupande) dated 17th of September 2021 covers a perimeter of the entire 221 carrés for PE13359. Whereas the ministerial decree dated 12th of April 2022 covers the reduced perimeter of 139 carrés for PE13359 that is now shown as on CAMI's website.

AVZ recognised this in the May 4th 2022 ministerial decree announcement stating that 'the decree excludes a portion of the landholding to the north, which will need to be renewed under a five-year Permit de Research (PR or exploration licence) to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of an ongoing joint venture agreement on the PR to be finalised with the DRC Government in the near future.'

Nigel said at the AGM or at one of the roadshows that Mupande told AVZ that Tshisekedi had requested the split of the tenement. But when Nigel spoke to Felix he denied asking for that to happen. Also at the AGM when queried about AJN's claim on the remaining northern 82 carrés of PE13359 Nigel responded 'their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to the government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that.'

My conclusion is Occam's razor. There's a very good reason these documents are now seeing the light of day. Every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.
“Occam’s razor is also often used to debunk conspiracy theories. Faced with the disappointing mess that is modern politics, how likely is it REALLY that reptilian aliens have infiltrated our government? The simpler explanation is a combination of corruption, incompetence and structural inefficiency.”

Reactions: 8 users
“Occam’s razor is also often used to debunk conspiracy theories. Faced with the disappointing mess that is modern politics, how likely is it REALLY that reptilian aliens have infiltrated our government? The simpler explanation is a combination of corruption, incompetence and structural inefficiency.”
Everyone knows that the government is controlled by the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires

images.jpeg-4 (3).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Maybe Butch's father has the ML stored away for safe keeping? We are running out of places we haven't searched :ROFLMAO:

Don't know why I didn't think to put this in my post yesterday :LOL:

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
1671403864772.gif

Im a simple/basic person but in all of this shit/show has our BoD or legal team tried to sit down & have a 1on 1 chat with Felix when he’s not swanning around overseas or is that too easy
1671404065062.gif

1671404128234.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
480DEA31-8945-4E9F-B50B-14A43F45A9E7.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
A1932F42-48DC-4FF4-8AD0-8D31E5980AC2.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
8D2FC763-65FE-4098-8173-8B59B057C442.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone remember what class of Directors insurance it was that was increased by AVZ and what the metrics were?

ie Original value and Increased value

Just wondering....got a couple of fkwits on the crapper who are giving me the shits so I'd like to throw something at them before I finally quit that cess pool.....farken

Nigel laughed it off at the AGM when queried saying the business is getting bigger so the insurance has gone up

Bit of shite right there.....I haven't seen the business get "bigger" :rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 1612

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
FF5CD8DB-DDB3-4FF9-A0E4-8858AE9F31CD.png

• Love
  • Fire