AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Without finding & referring to the details again (someone(s)) posted previous. AVZI / Dathcom took it to a DRC court and CAMI said they were still busy calculating the Surface Rights fee -a lame excuse. I think that was months (6+?) ago???
Yes it's a completely fucking lame excuse

Why has nothing progressed from there???

Why hasn't there been unbelievable pressure brough to bear

Why hasn't a fucking blowtorch been applied to all the culprits exposing what a pissweak position/excuse they are claiming for the hold up

Why haven't AVZ got right up into the faces of the people responsible for this crappy and frankly wildly unbelievable pisspoor excuse from CAMI

It's a fucking joke

Shitshow....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
A7EEABEC-8305-46E0-8362-C5E0A0FAAA71.jpeg

Attachments

• 1D52EEC5-7362-45DB-B2B9-D7F96BAD0955.jpeg
    1D52EEC5-7362-45DB-B2B9-D7F96BAD0955.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
5AE7E4C9-100E-4805-987C-F1FE4E2C8E6D.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
CA29F981-B6D0-40F7-BD6A-DE1CC66F7E1C.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
985C86AE-7F03-4ED6-B106-E8A2E0FBFAD7.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Onthefm

Regular
What a fucking joke, where are MoM and FT in all this??? Honestly! 🤬
Especially when " we are in constant touch and have great relationships with the highest echelon of drc government "

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
Yes it's a completely fucking lame excuse

Why has nothing progressed from there???

Why hasn't there been unbelievable pressure brough to bear

Why hasn't a fucking blowtorch been applied to all the culprits exposing what a pissweak position/excuse they are claiming for the hold up

Why haven't AVZ got right up into the faces of the people responsible for this crappy and frankly wildly unbelievable pisspoor excuse from CAMI

It's a fucking joke

Shitshow....
Nut …SFA has happened in almost 5 weeks since AGM …oh sorry we had the happy snap with Mr Pei …thought he was going to DRC to sort this shit Show out …but again we are getting the “Cone of Silence” treatment again…is there anyone on the ground or has anyone been on the ground over the last 8+ months …no happy snaps of MD or BoD with locals /legal team …Last taken pic of leadership team posted below …do we alert missing persons or authorities
1A3038E6-4B50-4FD9-AFDF-3E828EF0FB1F.png
…hang on Nut …what is it …thats right …A FUCKING JOKE

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
It says that AVZ were notified and that the 40 day period for them to exercise their first right of refusal lapsed

Were AVZ notified?

If so did they let the 40 day period lapse and not provide a response?

Couple of million $ questions there

It is not necessarily material if AVZ was notified and did correctly exercise their right of first refusal within the prescribed timeframe beacuse under normal circumstances that would be legally appropriate and totally within the ordinary course of business

What would be material is if AVZ was notified and AVZ did exercise it's pre-emptive right and then Comminiere ignored that and proceeded illegally with the sale to Zijin anyway
So what I don’t get, we talking about AVZ not exercising ROFR yet it is documented that AVZ had already made a much larger offer including shares for that 15%. So technically did AVZ even need to respond seeing their offer was already FAR superior?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

j.l

Regular

I find the highlighted statement a little concerning (confusing).

Screenshot_20221218-154234_Chrome~2.jpg

At the AGM @BEISHA asked what was holding up the ML (but please correct me if that recollection is false). Nigel answered that it was CAMI and not the ownership issues, but here we have AVZ stating/warning that ownership issues will hamper conversion of PR to PE. Confused 😮

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Nut …SFA has happened in almost 5 weeks since AGM …oh sorry we had the happy snap with Mr Pei …thought he was going to DRC to sort this shit Show out …but again we are getting the “Cone of Silence” treatment again…is there anyone on the ground or has anyone been on the ground over the last 8+ months …no happy snaps of MD or BoD with locals /legal team …Last taken pic of leadership team posted below …do we alert missing persons or authorities View attachment 24740 …hang on Nut …what is it …thats right …A FUCKING JOKE

Fucken sus looking bunch of sleazy retards if you ask me John…. Just as sus as half those corrupt fuckers in the DRC

I’ve had it with these untrustworthy evasive exec’s. Money will be getting flushed down the toilet to Lukusa and Momentum attorneys…. Absolutely sick of their evasive bullshit

Wont be apologising for these comments later when we are in suspension for another three months…. No loyalty left after all the bullshit from Ferguson and Lukusa

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Onthefm

Regular
I find the highlighted statement a little concerning.

View attachment 24746

At the AGM @BEISHA asked what was holding up the ML. Nigel answered that it was CAMI and not the ownership issues, but here we have AVZ stating/warning that ownership issues will hamper conversion of PR to PE. Confused 😮
Mate its just one of hundreds of times the nige has contradicted him self. I'm at the stage where absolutely anything that comes out of his mouth l take it as bulshit until proven otherwise. But guess what? What a shitshow.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

j.l

Regular
Kudos to AVZ BOD for putting DATHOMIR & JIN CHENG on notice for their skull duggery on the 8/11/21, however were AVZ derelect in its duty to not diclose that material info to the ASX / AVZ shareholders ?

Or doesnt a nudge, nudge , wink , wink .........qualify ?

Interesting to note, November 2021 was a big news month on the ASX for AVZ.

a) Chairmans address

b) AGM

c) DRC business forum presentation

d) directors buying shares x 5

e) AVZ to join DRC BATTERY COUNCIL

All PARTY, PARTY, PARTY................not one hint that there were " grey skies " in the background except maybe this below........;)

f) CATH TRANSACTION EXTENSION TO END DATE...........:unsure:

More good news arrived in DEC 2021 too

a) change of directors interest x 5

b) TRADING HALT...............AVZ COMPLETES SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF $75 MILLION

13/4/2022 MANONO RECEIVES FAVOURABLE TECHNICAL OPINION

4/5/ 2022 MINISTERIAL DECREE TO AWARD THE ML

How did AVZ get to this stage without DATHOMIR / JIN CHENG issues raised either informally or formally ?

9/5/22 TRADING HALT

11/5/22 ARBITRATION REQUEST / SUSPENSION FROM OFFICIAL QUOTATION....

View attachment 24712

I wish i posed this journey question to the BOD on the previous AGM

Just beggars belief.

imo
These are vey good points. If AVZ BOD saw it necessary to write this stern letter to Cominiere and cc MoP, why didn't they see it as worthy of announcing to SHs? The transfer may well have been "made without legal merit or ...
spurious in nature" but it's hard to think that AVZ BOD considered it "insufficiently material to warrant disclosure" given their warning to Cominiere in 2.1.6.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
I find the highlighted statement a little concerning (confusing).

View attachment 24746

At the AGM @BEISHA asked what was holding up the ML (but please correct me if that recollection is false). Nigel answered that it was CAMI and not the ownership issues, but here we have AVZ stating/warning that ownership issues will hamper conversion of PR to PE. Confused 😮
Mate its just one of hundreds of times the nige has contradicted him self. I'm at the stage where absolutely anything that comes out of his mouth l take it as bulshit until proven otherwise. But guess what? What a shitshow.
I already answered this. CAMI had to approve the conversion to PE as part of the favourable opinions process. That letter from AVZ is dated August 2021 so that was still happening. But they approved it and we legally got the PE for the entirety of PE13359 with the ministerial decree in April 2022.

That's the sick joke in all of this. CAMI have already said yes to the mining licence. Mupande is using the 'dispute' that he manufactured about the northern part of the tenement to try and get himself a bag from his mate Klaus.

20221218_191543.jpg

received_1629675360822177.jpeg

received_672684961018030.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
There has been some very important info coming out today and It blows my mind to think it has taken seven months for some of this material to surface.

It’s interesting that Klaus Jnr and the other masters of disinformation on the Musk Hellscape are now (mostly) pushing disclosure as their issue of the day - hopefully that’s a sign that their other arguments are slowly but surely being disproved.

As wino said, there are still many questions that need to be answered.

To Jag, and those of you with contacts on the ground who have obtained these documents, thank you.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

j.l

Regular
I already answered this. CAMI had to approve the conversion to PE as part of the favourable opinions process. That letter from AVZ is dated August 2021 so that was still happening. But they approved it and we legally got the PE for the entirety of PE13359 with the ministerial decree in April 2022.

That's the sick joke in all of this. CAMI have already said yes to the mining licence. Mupande is using the 'dispute' that he manufactured about the northern part of the tenement to try and get himself a bag from his mate Klaus.

View attachment 24750
View attachment 24751
View attachment 24752
Right you are sir.
I must draw myself a timeline!

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

DoubleA

Regular

View attachment 24750
View attachment 24751
View attachment 24752

excellent post

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Love Christopher Walken

The gold watch story from Pulp Fiction is another of his absolutely classic performances
I actually thought " THE DEER HUNTER " was his best work........;)

Fucking classic.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Love Christopher Walken

The gold watch story from Pulp Fiction is another of his absolutely classic performances

Maybe Butch's father has the ML stored away for safe keeping? We are running out of places we haven't searched :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tonster66

Regular

View attachment 24750
View attachment 24751
View attachment 24752
love your work

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Onthefm

Regular
Maybe Butch's father has the ML stored away for safe keeping? We are running out of places we haven't searched :ROFLMAO:
I recon trumps got it down at maralargo

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom