AVZ Discussion 2022

It’s pretty straightforward, right? They know they have massive legal exposure from shareholders around non-disclosure should the current issues not be resolved in AVZ’s favour.
Could it be as simple as the amount of insurance required is tied to our market cap?

Share price was around 4 or 5 times the previous year for most of 21/22 which is the same increase as the insurance premium and that fits with Nigel's 'the rise is because we’ve developed size wise' explanation

Either that or management or the insurer have increased it because they see risk

I haven’t read your following post yet Carlos but I’ll just answer your and @Mr Inappropriate previous posts before I do. I suggested to @Winenut in a private post earlier today that it may have been due to our increased market capital.

Then I read his post here with copy of the increase from our Annual Report…. I can tell you that I am the Secretary and Treasurer of a Strata complex where I live and we also have insurance that covers any negligence by me or the other officer bearers, hence my comment.

I am cutting back posting on the discussion thread because I don’t want to be posting too much negativity, and at the moment I’m trying to move on from what the exec’s and BOD have and haven’t done, and focus on our finances going forward but I think @Mr Inappropriate is on the money

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Jonno is on our side…. Lars is klaus fuckoff…. He blocked me early on 😂
It's amazing the team, Lars, Wolf8, Chewy, Bombersmadd (who deleted his account on twitter, but certain things can still be seen, lol, fukhim, wanker), Stalin, TommyR, Spec Capital, Hakuna Matata, Unpaid Downramper, just to name a few, what a team!!

Chewy's reaction was funny, when I pointed a few things out to him, but in my eyes highly sus, still trying to suck Franck and Jonno in with his leading gut wrenching comments , just another absolute loser.
Highly likely lives under a rock.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Is it just me or does the Green Princess look really stoned in this picture??

View attachment 24853
Have you ever seen her not looking stoned?
Must run in the family, her claim to fame is, she is royal, maybe that explains.

Maybe she has been on a permanent high lately, due to constantly increasing bank account.

• Haha

Onthefm

Regular

View attachment 24853
Don't know about her but wish to fuck I was. No one could call me a" the nige" fan. but under the circumstances with all this insidious social media bulshit here and in the drc I don't think all this disclosure crap ( including by me) is doing us any good. If or when it's rooted we'll have plenty of time for the parasite lawyers to get involved. Cheers and try and have a great chrissy.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Jonno is on our side…. Lars is klaus fuckoff…. He blocked me early on 😂
I have done a DG, so he doesn't know who I am.

As they say it is better the devil you know than the devil you don't. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2 users
It's amazing the team, Lars, Wolf8, Chewy, Bombersmadd (who deleted his account on twitter, but certain things can still be seen, lol, fukhim, wanker), Stalin, TommyR, Spec Capital, Hakuna Matata, Unpaid Downramper, just to name a few, what a team!!

Chewy's reaction was funny, when I pointed a few things out to him, but in my eyes highly sus, still trying to suck Franck and Jonno in with his leading gut wrenching comments , just another absolute loser.
Highly likely lives under a rock.
Hyenas gonna hyena
ColdVerifiableIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20

View attachment 24853
I have had a thought about her visible predicament and am convinced she has her secret admirer sitting under her desk.

It is called a permanent state of extreme satisfaction, almost going into static vibration, a state of doing nothing other than consuming the moment :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like her kiwifruit dress, goes great with her smile.

Btw, when are they going to throw her in the slammer?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Another indication that the statement, that cami need so much time to calculate without having a reason for, could maybe be wrong.
You all remeber that i said acaj posted in may/june that the ICC cominiere vs. MMCS have settled with help of the government?
I didn't think it was that exact date.

AVZ beginning of Suspension from official quotation: 11 May 2022

Acaj posted settled dispute between Cominiere and MMCS on: 11 May 2022

Annoucement of Arbitration from Zijin: 11 May 2022

You don't need to be sherlock holmes to get the feeling there might be a connection.

What i think will be some possible steps (it's just my thoughts i don't claim that there is a connection or that my statements are true):

1. we need to solve the problem with MMCS

-through a deal with MMCS
-or need to go against cominere and mmcs with a international arbitration process. which of course could take years, and like I said...time is not our friend
-the DRC rule against it but i really doubt it

2. we maybe need to solve the problem with Zijin

-through a deal
-winning or loosing the ICC....problem again, it could take years
-or maybe not to much important for the ML when we solve it with MMCS and Cominiere can cede 10% to the state, but who knows

I believe the 10% cede to government could be the real problem, when this is the case (personally i believe in it to 99.99%, but you don't need to think the same and all of you can of course build your own opinion), then we could have a problem which could take a long time to solve.

But maybe, AVZ can cede 5% for the moment and cominiere 5%, but of course I have no idea if that violates any part of the jv contract and if it is not possible. Then cath just have 4% for the moment+ pre offtake agreements???? Again, who knows.

It all could be the absolut clusterfuck, but maybe there is a "easy" solution.

A little different glimmer of light occurred to me, even if there is a little chance that we loose 13359 one day. we have 100% of 4029 & 4030. The pegmatite in the SW area will not as good as Roche but perhaps after 5-7 years we have our money back. an advantage until then: the chinese then probably built the infrastructure around manono:ROFLMAO:

Just a joke, God save us from this shit please!!!!!!!!

View attachment 24868
The illegal delay by CAMI is 100% about the 'disputed' northern part of PE13359. Not ownership.

Nigel said something in an interview (I can't remember which one) earlier this year about the DRC government possibly getting 15% of the project. I've always assumed he meant them getting the extra 5% from MMCS.

No deal with Zijin. Lions, jackals etc

Reactions: 14 users
Of course it could be the reason too. I hope we will find it out in the not to distant future. And watch out in the end both problems are the reason for it :D
AVZ are the majority shareholder of Dathcom. We control the project. We will have at least 51% no matter what so ownership is not an issue for the mining licence.

The amount of carrés is the missing number in Mupande's surface rights calculations

20221220_013334.jpg

'Wirklich falsch informiert! Auf einem 13 km langen Pegmatit-Trend hat AVZ „ein Vermögen“ ausgegeben, um diese „harte Arbeit“ auf nur 1,3 km zu leisten, um diesen sogenannten wertvollen Vermögenswert freizusetzen. Hat AVZ Anspruch auf die restlichen 90 %?'

What i don’t understand in that case, when the final decree is about a PE of that circa 130 fraom 221 quadrants ( don’t remember the right number), it definitely need a new exploration license area with a new number for the nothern exploration part. So why did we get no mining license and work out the new jv relationships at the same time? Or is it possible to take out a certain part within a license transform it in a PE and the rest is a PR with the same License number? From a bureaucratic Point of view it seems illogical to me.
Would a mining licence for PE13359 that covers a perimeter of the entire 221 carrés that Dathcom are legally entitled to require a new ministerial decree?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
You mean the company have a problem with the ministerial decree of the 139 quadrants, because cami gave the technical decree for the complete 221? That would mean the MoM made a mistake or had the instructions to do. Or why did she reduce the quadrants for the PE? In this case i think we need of course a new decree from the minister of mines about the 221 quadrants when the company is fighting for it and thats the reason we still have no ML. But that would mean we have to go against that decree to change it for the complete area?
If Dathcom have successfully retained the northern part of the tenement for the PE then there might need to be a new decree or an amendment to the existing decree currently covering 139 carrés to legally give them the entire area covering 221 carrés.

The MoM didn't make a mistake. The reduction was negotiated with AVZ. If anyone made a mistake it was management because Dathcom were legally entitled to it all. However, according to Nigel Mupande said that request came from Tshisekedi but he was later told that wasn't true by Felix when he met him.

Management were happy enough with the splitting of the tenement and proposed joint venture negotiations with the DRC government for the northern part under a 5 year PR in the May 4th 2022 ministerial decree announcement. We traded for 3 days after they told the market. They definitely knew about it beforehand.

What they didn't know was that Mupande and Klaus were scheming to give the northern part to AJN. That's why Nigel resigned from their board a few days after the ministerial decree announcement when he found that out. He should have also sold his shares imo. Hopefully it won't be a potential conflict of interest issue much longer.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Ozthescot

Regular

Translation: The Prosecutor General before the Court of Cassation has already referred the authorities to obtain the authorization and suspension of the Deaconess. Soon it is the hurricane.The Congolese people are demanding justice

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Conclusion....it looks like we have two different main problems. That we at least know about.
The ownership issue and no 10% left to cede it to the state. The 5% MMCS were not a problem at the time nigel gave the interview about to maybe give 15% to the state. In my opinion, the management did not expect cominiere to give up the 5% to MMCS. AVZ had already won several times against MMCS and Cominiere would violate the jv agreement again.

And our Nothern part. It would be important to know if the management fell for the trap and confirmed the "wish of the president's request" in a letter that they give up a part or are willing to enter into a new jv. In the end it was perhaps also a trick to accuse avz of violations in order to be able to contest the whole area, which could fit in one point as cominiere has already formulated in their letter to question avz or to claim the 60% in a international arbitration. If based on this fact there really is a chance to revoke the license from avz, i wonder where the president's help is. And would be deeply amazed by the associated stupidity of our management not to ask beforehand whether if its was actually true. If avz never formulated this letter i think we are on the safe side. If not, and its possible that they make a mistake it has caused massive damage, for which their maybe could certainly be liable one day?

On the other hand i think the management must have promised it in some way? Otherwise why would it happen without a basis? Why is the ministerial decree only 139 quadrants of 221? Why is in the decree a new PR formulated? Why would ajn stated it to acquire on 1 november on the tsx?
One thing is mysterious, on the 30 November Ajn stated again: "an area located in Tanganyika Province that is prospective for lithium and that originates from the partial relinquishment (which is disputed) of exploration permit number PR 13359"
And is there any evidence that mupande is spreading lies on behalf of the president? If so, why hasn't action been taken against mupande after 8 months? Is the president part of it or was it really just a mistake by the management? Or have they done it the same way they sell to zijin without any legal basis and give a fuck about the laws? In this case i wonder, is it possible to bring an entire government before the International Court of Justice? To sue them for damages? Could be maybe more than the drc has available in a year. But maybe its a good sign that ajn stated a month later under dispute, to save their faces?

As you can see, what happened raises a lot of questions. And creates a lot of speculation possibilities. And again, hopefully we find out in the near future what is the truth. And hopefully everything goes in our favor.
Many good points there Schuss

I agree "If based on this fact there really is a chance to revoke the license from avz, i wonder where the president's help is. And would be deeply amazed by the associated stupidity of our management not to ask beforehand whether if its was actually true."

Which followed on from Carlos Dangers point "The MoM didn't make a mistake. The reduction was negotiated with AVZ. If anyone made a mistake it was management because Dathcom were legally entitled to it all. However, according to Nigel Mupande said that request came from Tshisekedi but he was later told that wasn't true by Felix when he met him."

Fuck if I "heard" that request I would be seriously looking for confirmation from the President himself and getting it in fucking writing....wouldn't you think?

My recollection is PE13359 was carved up, the exploitation permit to be approved for the Lower section containing RD and the northern section including part of CDL to be subject to a new Exploration/Research permit for 5 years with the JV arrangements to be discussed further.

Nige was apparantly happy with that because he either "assumed" or was "convinced" or "tricked" into believing the northern section JV arrangements and discussions would be exclusively with AVZ/Dathcom as holder of the original 13359 permit covering the entire area

The absolute SHIT hit the fan IMO when he woke up and realised that might not be the case.....

Farken!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
AVZ are the majority shareholder of Dathcom. We control the project. We will have at least 51% no matter what so ownership is not an issue for the mining licence.

The amount of carrés is the missing number in Mupande's surface rights calculations

View attachment 24869
'Wirklich falsch informiert! Auf einem 13 km langen Pegmatit-Trend hat AVZ „ein Vermögen“ ausgegeben, um diese „harte Arbeit“ auf nur 1,3 km zu leisten, um diesen sogenannten wertvollen Vermögenswert freizusetzen. Hat AVZ Anspruch auf die restlichen 90 %?'
seems to me that Felix of CAMI took a personal view (influenced by other parties?) that as AVZ had 'only' worked on a small portion of 13359, it seemed only fair for them to be decreed 133 of the 221, and so started the lies and farken around

does anyone know HOW the Princess 'amicably' resolved the 5% with MMCS? Seems perhaps, they just gave it to them out of Cominiere holding? edit: in fact in my fentanyl induced haze (see below), I recall Nige saying that happened and it is causing an inconvenience

larsfarken has shown his true allegiance to TTX and AJN in a recent tweet someone posted ☝️. He is also reading all of the stuff in here btw, I've seen him quote directly so it again seems to me that we are just feeding the monkeys good info for them to distort

what a clusterfuck - merry christmas

had my colonoscopy yesterday. it's been confirmed I'm a good Kunt, not a bad arsehole

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Misfits

Regular

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Haha