AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
Here is the arbitrator and Jin Cheng Mining’s counsel:
View attachment 24594 View attachment 24595
What happened to Zijin walking away from the 15% ? Fact is they now own it . It was sold to them and they are not giving it back . The price it was sold for is not their problem. Here is wombat74's likely final outcome if all goes well , AVZ 51% ,CATH 24% , ZIJIN 15%, DRC 10% . IMO

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It appears that Prime minister Lukonde pulls the strings, President FT is just the puppet........:unsure:

puppet.gif

Lukonde certainly doesnt look malnourished does he? , compared to the poor suffering locals.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
What happened to Zijin walking away from the 15% ? Fact is they now own it . It was sold to them and they are not giving it back . The price it was sold for is not their problem. Here is wombat74's likely final outcome if all goes well , AVZ 51% ,CATH 24% , ZIJIN 15%, DRC 10% . IMO
You don’t think if that was to be the players at the table that they’d reduce CATH to 9%?

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Should we hand around a cap so we can all chip in and get another lawyer or two to represent us? :D

Even though it should be a straight forward case, does anyone else feel like we should have more than 1 legal rep given they have 2?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Onthefm

Regular
I don't think it maters what percentage we own in the drc 51 or 60 we'll still be doing exactly what we are told when we are told. Or they'll just change the fucken rules to suit.

• Haha
  • Sad

Rediah

Regular

My take is, if the property is obtained by illegal means, then that’s the end of that transaction.

Say If I steal someone’s Kia as they are out of town and sell it on marketplace for $100, would the new buyer parade around saying they are the legal owners of it as they don’t care what happens to previous owner as long as they have satisifed the conditions that is paid for it and registered the car and now are the rightful owners ?? Would the police let them be and let them drive that car?

So the fight is to make that deal null and void and take that %15 back from Zijin.

That’s juat what I am thinking, but I could be wrong as I am not sure what police’s (the ICC in this case) role is in this.

Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20

The White House is silently preparing Prsdt Joe Biden's state trip to the DRC, the solution country which will build with the USA and Zambia the largest electric battery factory in Katanga before the general elections of 2023. This would be the first visit.

What lithium will be used ?

Tantalex ?

Cough, cough............errrr Joe, DRC aint the solution country, its the "wait a while " corruption epi centre bro ...;)

AVZ Manono is a bit tied up bro.........;)

Cart before the horse Joe.......;)

imo

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
My take is, if the property is obtained by illegal means, then that’s the end of that transaction.

Say If I steal someone’s Kia as they are out of town and sell it on marketplace for $100, would the new buyer parade around saying they are the legal owners of it as they don’t care what happens to previous owner as long as they have satisifed the conditions that is paid for it and registered the car and now are the rightful owners ?? Would the police let them be and let them drive that car?

So the fight is to make that deal null and void and take that %15 back from Zijin.

That’s juat what I am thinking, but I could be wrong as I am not sure what police’s (the ICC in this case) role is in this.
Don't bring my KIA into this argument mate...ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire

tonster66

Regular
You don’t think if that was to be the players at the table that they’d reduce CATH to 9%?
Or get rid of CATH altogether

• Fire
  • Thinking

DoubleA

Regular

The sale is null and void due to AVZ preemptive rights. I believe this is documented in DRC law and has been noted on here before.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users
20221217_193117.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
F1880FD8-995C-492E-847A-3062E4EAC317.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
A2C17855-69B8-47C5-870B-9444C7E0441E.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

JAG

Top 20
9D57FA5E-86E3-4158-9CBC-405622E49D0A.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
D7D6C9B9-D1D8-4F9C-9916-E83C96DD0063.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
$avz -url:discord.com
$avz -url:discord -“all directions though” -“juno” -#mvis

This will remove other spam too.

• Love
  • Haha
Ok, so that was a bit of a mic-drop kinda statement and it’s very pleasing to see this in the flesh (??). It proves the lie in recent media/social media content from our enemies.
I’m semi-surprised that they did not seek an acknowledgment of this correspondence from the recipients - oh well.

Next up I want to see Cominiere and Zinjin’s response to this demand, although my best bet is that no such response exists (if you’re in the middle of fucking us over there’s no reason to create an evidentiary trail that might come back to bite them…).

If anyone here has access to such a response, please post it.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom