AVZ Discussion 2022

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Most of the 4.5 mtpa is under contract but if US want to help in a 10mtpa with CATH at 9 % it is a win win as CATH through its link with CATL will be supplying car majors I'm the USA.
Why and how the DG of CAMI can hold up the surface rights is the issue IMO.
Unless parts of CDL remains unclear as management have never specifically said that CDL conflict is resolved.

Binding off takes so far based on 4.5mt pa (700k concentrate):

Ganfeng 160kmt pa, 5 years plus another 5years at their option
Chenxing 180kmt pa, 3 years, extended at MUTUAL agreement
Yibin (CATL) 200kmt pa, 3 years plus 2 more at their option

CATH (CATL) will take up to 50% of annual production if expand to 10mt pa (1600mt concentrate), so 800kmt to them (not sure if this excludes or includes Yibin supply)

There is some allowance for PLS within the first 3 contracts, IIRC about 45kmt pa for this

Overall, lions share would go to China in early years, but remember, CATH is yet to be signed off

Not a lot left for anyone else eh?

Reactions: 12 users

CHB

Regular
Wonderful strategic play by Felix to hold up the development on manono by not forcing the surface rights to be calculated which allowed him to negotiate US involvement and funding and by not coming down hard on ownership he has also driven down CATH investment down to 9% allowing once again for US involvement.

Well played son

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JC1790

Emerged
Here is the arbitrator and Jin Cheng Mining’s counsel:
5A406A36-C3D2-4C8C-93E6-6E22BD058EA0.jpeg
ED424D82-BAB8-4BE0-BE65-CAA8C24DD170.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JAG

Top 20
1671251330843.png

1671251374815.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
1671251491723.png

1671251514616.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Wonderful strategic play by Felix to hold up the development on manono by not forcing the surface rights to be calculated which allowed him to negotiate US involvement and funding and by not coming down hard on ownership he has also driven down CATH investment down to 9% allowing once again for US involvement.

Well played son
That would be quite some strategic play…

We’ve seen some high level bilateral and multilateral diplomatic engagement involving the DRC and U.S. governments of late. The U.S. made a significant strategic mistake in letting China get a grip over most of Africa over the last decade or so, and I’m confident that they would now be in the background pulling a few strings to address that imbalance.

Given that the U.S. are our strategic ally, I would expect that our interests are mutually aligned - hopefully their involvement works to our advantage. We’ll probably never know the extent of their influence - things will just happen.

Or maybe I’m just over-thinking things again…

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
1671251590347.png

1671251630491.png

1671251664939.png

1671251698932.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
Zijin's lawyers look alright.....

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
:LOL: Got a way with words good ol Jonnno

Cominière's fraudsters continue to commit the same acts of corruption. Trying to delay this project so they can facilitate the Chinese pigs who want to rob the DRC.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
:LOL: Got a way with words good ol Jonnno

Cominière's fraudsters continue to commit the same acts of corruption. Trying to delay this project so they can facilitate the Chinese pigs who want to rob the DRC.

When I was a 5 year old kid, I was told by my French little friends, calling someone cochon was very bad and not nice, so we did it at times followed by a runner, great way to learn French and run fast, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Any Sulphur Reducing Bacteria near the centre of the earth?
Plenty on the crapper, they are floating on the surface.
Biociding the crapper might do wonders.

Just to keep you in the loop, it's tomorrow an excellent boating day in Perth, prepping my boat today, start the fridge, the icemaker and all that sort of jazz for an early take off.
Church will have to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

whales

Regular

Well played son
I would say
An opportunity has become available for the USA rather than strategic planning by FT.
What happens next ??
Need the surface rights paid .
But is FT aware of this .

• Thinking

tonster66

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Any Sulphur Reducing Bacteria near the centre of the earth?
Plenty on the crapper, they are floating on the surface.
Biociding the crapper might do wonders.

Just to keep you in the loop, it's tomorrow an excellent boating day in Perth, prepping my boat today, start the fridge, the icemaker and all that sort of jazz for an early take off.
Church will have to wait.
Bird Middle Finger GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Zijin's lawyers look alright.....
Unfortunately they look VERY accomplished

Farken....

• Sad

CHB

Regular
I would say
An opportunity has become available for the USA rather than strategic planning by FT.
What happens next ??
Need the surface rights paid .
But is FT aware of this .
Bit of tongue in cheek ;)

Bonsoir

Regular
Unfortunately they look VERY accomplished

Farken....
Doesn’t matter how accomplished they are…..it’s all about the evidence presented in legal form and hopefully Nigel has been around Africa to know he needs to have the absolute evidence in form of a paper trail with DRC mining code to back it….

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Hemicuda

Regular
what is the bird link to search to remove the bots?

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Rediah

Regular
what is the bird link to search to remove the bots?
$avz -url:discord.com

• Fire
Top Bottom