ASN CHART THREAD

FluffyQuack

Emerged
View attachment 41924

Carbon copy chart from August 6th, ASN still trying to break thru that 16.5c resistance............fuck all volume, good luck with that!

What will next week deliver ?

imo
Greetings Beisha, been away for a while.

Life going well for you?

I think alot will happen over the next month or so once the Legacy Lithium deal is finalised (pending their approval, although one HC user has been in contact with LL CEO who was quite positive about the deal).

My take on it is, once the deal is done, they will release updated JORC, and given the 3D modelling they have been doing, will have a large amount of the resource defined as a Reserve. Good for getting finance.

If the dipshits in the SUWA don't annoy BLM any further with regards to objections to the Western Strategy drill pad, we can finally drill there to upgrade the resource even more, although this is not necessary prior to achieving finance/Off takes, but would definitely help.

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Greetings Beisha, been away for a while.

Life going well for you?

I think alot will happen over the next month or so once the Legacy Lithium deal is finalised (pending their approval, although one HC user has been in contact with LL CEO who was quite positive about the deal).

My take on it is, once the deal is done, they will release updated JORC, and given the 3D modelling they have been doing, will have a large amount of the resource defined as a Reserve. Good for getting finance.

If the dipshits in the SUWA don't annoy BLM any further with regards to objections to the Western Strategy drill pad, we can finally drill there to upgrade the resource even more, although this is not necessary prior to achieving finance/Off takes, but would definitely help.
Long time no see Fluffy, i am going well personally, portfolio getting banged up tho, lithium sector not firing, spot prices on the slide, China economy no good, so it is what is i guess.

How are you going ?

I know nothing about this " legacy lithium " deal, must of been sleeping under a rock, can you offer more info on that or guide me where i can read via formal announcements ?

The delay in western strategy drill campaign is painful, that was what i have been hanging out for regards to re rate !

Anyway, here is a updated chart.

1693134194070.png

14c is support, indicators flat as a tack.

ASN needs a spark of the FA variety.

Reactions: 1 users

FluffyQuack

Emerged
Long time no see Fluffy, i am going well personally, portfolio getting banged up tho, lithium sector not firing, spot prices on the slide, China economy no good, so it is what is i guess.

How are you going ?

I know nothing about this " legacy lithium " deal, must of been sleeping under a rock, can you offer more info on that or guide me where i can read via formal announcements ?

The delay in western strategy drill campaign is painful, that was what i have been hanging out for regards to re rate !

Anyway, here is a updated chart.

View attachment 43134

14c is support, indicators flat as a tack.

ASN needs a spark of the FA variety.
Back from holidays, crook as a dog, but improving.

The Legacy Lithium deal (Ann. 18/07/23), is essentially for Anson (A1) to purchase the neighbouring tenement (which cuts into the Western/Eastern Strategy at present), in exchange for a certain amount of shares (15,000,000), and about $1million dollars USD in cash.

The upside for us, is that they have recently been doing 3D modelling of the resource, in order to upgrade it to a reserve (for finance). If this deal goes through for the neighbouring tenement, it would give our JORC a healthy boost, and avoid any possible issues with neighbouring companies trying to compete with extracting brine in the same area.

The Western Strategy drilling has been held up because of SUWA (Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance) . They seem to either have a major bee in their bonnet or are just naturally gifted at being pains in the arse. I don't think they fully understand what it is they are objecting to. This drill program will be for a couple of months Max. They are carrying on like it will be a permanent installation and will destroy the wilderness.

They are re-entering an old existing oil well!

All being well, the Legacy Lithium deal will be decided in a few weeks, and I think BLM will be deciding on the drilling objections for Western Strategy soon. They had already approved it previously, however it sounds like someone kicked up a stink and they (BLM) left the floor open for any submissions.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Back from holidays, crook as a dog, but improving.

The Legacy Lithium deal (Ann. 18/07/23), is essentially for Anson (A1) to purchase the neighbouring tenement (which cuts into the Western/Eastern Strategy at present), in exchange for a certain amount of shares (15,000,000), and about $1million dollars USD in cash.

The upside for us, is that they have recently been doing 3D modelling of the resource, in order to upgrade it to a reserve (for finance). If this deal goes through for the neighbouring tenement, it would give our JORC a healthy boost, and avoid any possible issues with neighbouring companies trying to compete with extracting brine in the same area.

The Western Strategy drilling has been held up because of SUWA (Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance) . They seem to either have a major bee in their bonnet or are just naturally gifted at being pains in the arse. I don't think they fully understand what it is they are objecting to. This drill program will be for a couple of months Max. They are carrying on like it will be a permanent installation and will destroy the wilderness.

They are re-entering an old existing oil well!

All being well, the Legacy Lithium deal will be decided in a few weeks, and I think BLM will be deciding on the drilling objections for Western Strategy soon. They had already approved it previously, however it sounds like someone kicked up a stink and they (BLM) left the floor open for any submissions.
Thanks Fluffy, i do remember reading that announcement, a 30% increase of our current jorc is not to be sneezed at for sure , and yes, i was aware that SUWA is having a whinge and stalling the western strategy drill campaign, which is regrettable as that is the real catalyst for a re rate, potentially our JORC could increase 300% or more from the announcements i read previously, but now all on hold..........not happy jan !

So no material news is really putting the skids on ASN SP and if the DOW decides to crack the sads along with the depressed spot price of lithium, then more pressure will be applied to the down side.

Anyway, i am in it for the long haul to production and beyond, but it aint fun watching this sad ole ASN Weekly chart.......:mad:

1693655851749.png

Sub wave 4 down is not meant to drop this low, could it drop further to the 78 fib support 10.7c ?

for-fuck.gif

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

1694320875975.png

Promising developments emerging for ASN.

Some higher low / highs evident, indicators are looking alot more bullish, the one missing ingredient is VOLUME.

A break of 16c resistance would be telling and confirm a change of trend.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All....... @FluffyQuack

1694932601400.png

Its a pretty simple equation here for ASN, break that strong resistance zone ( 18 - 22c ) and its a quick march to 30c, break that, then you are off to the races, ( even the dunce , illiterate HOT INVESTOR could see that ), but a significant news event will be required for that to happen, could the Legacy Lithium deal provide the initial spark ?

BLM approval / commencement of drilling of the Missisipian units ?

Drilling results.

FEED

Offtake

Probably in that order me thinks, so patience will be required

RSI 14 has broken out of its bearish trend, so a nice tinge of bull developing there, MACD still neutral.

Dow was negative on Friday , plus the HOURLY chart looks topped.....

1694933772578.png

So maybe a retrace is on the cards before the next leg up ?

If so, a drop back within the green support zone is likely.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All....... @FluffyQuack

View attachment 44790

Its a pretty simple equation here for ASN, break that strong resistance zone ( 18 - 22c ) and its a quick march to 30c, break that, then you are off to the races, ( even the dunce , illiterate HOT INVESTOR could see that ), but a significant news event will be required for that to happen, could the Legacy Lithium deal provide the initial spark ?

BLM approval / commencement of drilling of the Missisipian units ?

Drilling results.

FEED

Offtake

Probably in that order me thinks, so patience will be required

RSI 14 has broken out of its bearish trend, so a nice tinge of bull developing there, MACD still neutral.

Dow was negative on Friday , plus the HOURLY chart looks topped.....

View attachment 44791

So maybe a retrace is on the cards before the next leg up ?

If so, a drop back within the green support zone is likely.

imo
1695534761009.png

Well as mentioned last week, hourly chart looked topped, i suggested a correction could be on the cards and thats exactly how it played out, with ABC correction finding support at 14, a little lower than i thought, but a nice kick up ( yellow arrow ), so maybe 14c is the low prior to sub wave 3 up, which is the the most bullish of the 5 wave movement.

A break of the strong 15c resistance to the upside would be bullish, even more so if the 16/16.5c resistance zone was too, but need great news for that to happen.

Indicators have reset nicely, bottomed out and looks primed for upward movement.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20

BEISHA

Top 20
Nope.

View attachment 47648

ASN in a holding pattern, strong support at 14, strong resistance at 14.5 - 15.5.

Needs special news to break thru.

imo
JNENE @ HC would like to know my thoughts on the encouraging SP moves for ASN.

1698367383007.png

Currently sub wave 3 up action is occurring, with a target of 19 / 19.9, we could then see sub wave 4 down drop to the height of sub wave 1 up, then sub wave 5 up to follow with a potential 1.618 fib target of 24.7.

Indicators are bullish.

Not sure whats driving the positive movements thus far, as the lithium sector as a whole has been taking a smacking, but could it be the anticipation of the Yellow cat drill campaign, or confirmation of the Legacy lithium deal ?

I will finish this post by mentioning that ole HOT INVESTOR hasnt got a clue about charting and should be ignored.

The more you respond to him, the more he thrives.

You are best to follow the charts of IBZA or me ole mate CHRIS who seems to be getting involved in the charts too, doing a good job i may add.....yes, i still follow HC, but only ASN thread, the rest is crap.

As always, IMO

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 48182

Currently sub wave 3 up action is occurring, with a target of 19 / 19.9, we could then see sub wave 4 down drop to the height of sub wave 1 up, then sub wave 5 up to follow with a potential 1.618 fib target of 24.7.

Indicators are bullish.

Not sure whats driving the positive movements thus far, as the lithium sector as a whole has been taking a smacking, but could it be the anticipation of the Yellow cat drill campaign, or confirmation of the Legacy lithium deal ?

I will finish this post by mentioning that ole HOT INVESTOR hasnt got a clue about charting and should be ignored.

You are best to follow the charts of IBZA or me ole mate CHRIS who seems to be getting involved in the charts too, doing a good job i may add.....yes, i still follow HC, but only ASN thread, the rest is crap.

As always, IMO
Thanks Beish

Always appreciate your input

Cheers

Chris2184

Emerged

View attachment 48182

Indicators are bullish.

As always, IMO
Hi Beisha we miss your charting over at HC

Can I post your chart with credit to you?

BEISHA

Top 20

View attachment 48182

Indicators are bullish.

As always, IMO
Last week i stated this..

1699160112011.png

And so it has worked out to be, with the yellow arrow indicating the start of sub wave 4 down, with a prediction that it will find support at 16c.

Indicators are still bullish, but the HOURLY chart tells the tale..;)

1699160517441.png

@Chris2184 , good to see you have made it over here me ole mate, dont be shy, i wont bite, drop a post, lets discuss stock, maybe drop a few tweets from time to time ..;)

@FluffyQuack lurks here from time to time too, would be great to form a little group here on a regular basis, rather than me talking to myself.....😭

ASN turn to shine, is not far away.........yellow cat drill campaign, Ajana base metal drill campaign , Lithium legacy deal, Paradox drill campaign ( western strategy ) ( green river )............lots to chat about

Just a thought.

@Winenut ..........you a holder of ASN ?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
I dont know if you read the PEA report which was some while ago now , 12 months or more cant remember, but that was a friggin bullish assessment of ASN if they went to production based on prices back then when lithium sector was bearish, which is why I only have positive excitement vibes of whats to come with ASN in the future.

ASN is a chemical jig saw puzzle which is coming together nicely at high grade purity at bulk scale with DLE tech which looks to be on point, production is the vision for Bruce, no fan fare, just doing the job brilliantly, methodical as you say, no BS, let there be no doubt , the upcoming DFS for BR & LI will give ASN the mother of all re ratings , the candy hit could be BULL, if we strike it rich there, well , $1 EOY is entirely possible.

The TECHNICIAN is a whinging prick !

imo
LOL 😂 TT

• Haha
Are we sticking to Charting only on this thread as the title suggests ? Or is it only charts ? Not that the charts are no good they’re great !
Warmest Regards TT

BEISHA

Top 20
Last week i stated this..

View attachment 48826

And so it has worked out to be, with the yellow arrow indicating the start of sub wave 4 down, with a prediction that it will find support at 16c.

Indicators are still bullish, but the HOURLY chart tells the tale..;)

View attachment 48827

@Chris2184 , good to see you have made it over here me ole mate, dont be shy, i wont bite, drop a post, lets discuss stock, maybe drop a few tweets from time to time ..;)

@FluffyQuack lurks here from time to time too, would be great to form a little group here on a regular basis, rather than me talking to myself.....😭

ASN turn to shine, is not far away.........yellow cat drill campaign, Ajana base metal drill campaign , Lithium legacy deal, Paradox drill campaign ( western strategy ) ( green river )............lots to chat about

Just a thought.

@Winenut ..........you a holder of ASN ?
1699687720594.png

Sub wave 4 down has hit my 16c support target, but indicators suggest there could be a further drop...:unsure:

Wait & see i guess.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi Beisha we miss your charting over at HC

Can I post your chart with credit to you?
Hi Chris

Thanks for the compliment and welcome to TSE.

I miss the ASN HC threads too, unfortunately my 371 moderations became too much to bear for the HC heirarchy , so my last comment about "PUTIN deserves a bullet in his smug face " was the nail in the coffin and the they permanently banned me.

I have since tried to get reinstated recently, but was denied, so i guess TSE is where i stay.

As far as posting my charts on HC, feel free to do so.

Here is my updated chart.........

1700286181121.png

Not alot has changed since my last chart that i posted, strong support zone 15.5 / 16.5, indicators neutral with a bearish bias, volume has dropped off, indicating selling may have dissipated to where SP currently sits or a bit lower before the next piece of news drops.

Ajana drilling news is probably the closest catalyst we have coming up, legacy lithium deal, where is the news on that ?

ASN is fortunate to have other mineral projects on the go with drilling campaigns not far off besides Ajana.

Yellow cat uranium, Hooley well, i suspect that is why ASN is outperforming the lithium sector atm, which is still in decline with lithium spot price still finding new lows.

1700287019323.png

It was probably a blessing in disguise that the BLM has delayed the MRE upgrade paradox drill campaign, cause i dont think the market would of reacted to it much, aka GLN , which despite a very good MRE upgrade, impressive DFS, recently announced a premium offtaker in Glencore, Mr market offered up chump change, so hopefully when lithium spot price reverses ( currently sitting on support and indicators massively over sold ) reverses, thus sentiment improves, then the paradox drill campaign next year will hold alot more weight.

Anyway Chris, thats my take, hoping you and @the technician can contribute your thoughts on TSE ASN thread in the future.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Welcome to TSE ............TT!

Sorry for calling you a whinging prick, that comment was a fair while ago when you were criticising Bruce about the lack of comms.

ASN as you know is primarily in the orphan phase until recently, so comms can be sparse and not that exciting

But i can tell you, i tune into ASN HC regularly, and the posters i look for intel is primarily you and @Chris2184 .

So i hope you can rise above my comment and find some time to offer up some FA on this thread and maybe encourage some other ASN HC posters to pop over here and do the same.

Cheers.

BEISHA

Top 20
Are we sticking to Charting only on this thread as the title suggests ? Or is it only charts ? Not that the charts are no good they’re great !
Warmest Regards TT
Well, i set this thread up and i am the self proclaimed moderator, which means there are no rules here, FA is encouraged and most welcome, jovial banter is also encouraged with funny memes / gifs as well....;)

lets-go-ready.gif

Top Bottom