ASN CHART THREAD

Chris2184

Emerged
Hi Chris

Thanks for the compliment and welcome to TSE.

I miss the ASN HC threads too, unfortunately my 371 moderations became too much to bear for the HC heirarchy , so my last comment about "PUTIN deserves a bullet in his smug face " was the nail in the coffin and the they permanently banned me.

I have since tried to get reinstated recently, but was denied, so i guess TSE is where i stay.

As far as posting my charts on HC, feel free to do so.

Here is my updated chart.........

View attachment 49864
Not alot has changed since my last chart that i posted, strong support zone 15.5 / 16.5, indicators neutral with a bearish bias, volume has dropped off, indicating selling may have dissipated to where SP currently sits or a bit lower before the next piece of news drops.

Ajana drilling news is probably the closest catalyst we have coming up, legacy lithium deal, where is the news on that ?

ASN is fortunate to have other mineral projects on the go with drilling campaigns not far off besides Ajana.

Yellow cat uranium, Hooley well, i suspect that is why ASN is outperforming the lithium sector atm, which is still in decline with lithium spot price still finding new lows.

View attachment 49865

It was probably a blessing in disguise that the BLM has delayed the MRE upgrade paradox drill campaign, cause i dont think the market would of reacted to it much, aka GLN , which despite a very good MRE upgrade, impressive DFS, recently announced a premium offtaker in Glencore, Mr market offered up chump change, so hopefully when lithium spot price reverses ( currently sitting on support and indicators massively over sold ) reverses, thus sentiment improves, then the paradox drill campaign next year will hold alot more weight.

Anyway Chris, thats my take, hoping you and @the technician can contribute your thoughts on TSE ASN thread in the future.

imo
Cheers mate, still trying to get into the habit of coming here to check up on new comments.

I’d forgotten about the LL deal announcement, I’ll email Bruce about it, but they’ve been ignoring emails of late.

I honestly think we need a new CEO, dunno what it is if it’s his ego or pride but he needs to step down a role. ASN needs a fresh face, and a guy that can execute now we’re at the pointy end.

Anyways cheers for the charts, we keep being patient.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Cheers mate, still trying to get into the habit of coming here to check up on new comments.

I’d forgotten about the LL deal announcement, I’ll email Bruce about it, but they’ve been ignoring emails of late.

I honestly think we need a new CEO, dunno what it is if it’s his ego or pride but he needs to step down a role. ASN needs a fresh face, and a guy that can execute now we’re at the pointy end.

Anyways cheers for the charts, we keep being patient.
Cant say i agree with you regards to replacing the CEO, Bruce kicking alot of goals despite the depressed SP, ASN going to be a premium producer in the next 2 years and with its multi mineral play, will be super profitable in all cycles of mining , bullish / bearish.

ASN is in the orphan stage regards to Paradox, but a explorer when it comes to Ajana, Yellow cat, Bull, all of those projects will get some drilling coverage next year whilst we await Paradox to evolve over time....so it should get exciting next year if results go our way , plus when BLM pulls their finger out and allow ASN to prove up our MRE further via missisipian units at Paradox, then thats another catalyst to look forward to as well.........even better if the lithium sector becomes bullish once again.

Step by step, ASN kicking goals and that primarily is due to our current CEO......;)

Anyway, here is the latest update on ASN chart.

1700981118009.png

Blue bubble displaying a bullish inside bar spin top candle, a potential pivot for bullish upside, need confirmation with heiken ashi going green and breaking 16c resistance.

imo

Reactions: 4 users
Welcome to TSE ............TT!

Sorry for calling you a whinging prick, that comment was a fair while ago when you were criticising Bruce about the lack of comms.

ASN as you know is primarily in the orphan phase until recently, so comms can be sparse and not that exciting

But i can tell you, i tune into ASN HC regularly, and the posters i look for intel is primarily you and @Chris2184 .

So i hope you can rise above my comment and find some time to offer up some FA on this thread and maybe encourage some other ASN HC posters to pop over here and do the same.

Cheers.
Mate that’s ok I’ve had far worse than that on HC TCB007 MBOT Fred Flintstone Hot_Investor the list goes on , FYI I always had a soft spot for your charting though and I did like RJ also but it seems he went awol at some point .
Anyway in my “wingy” defence I don’t like no or bad Comms I understand that certain details are privileged and market sensitive but no or bad Comms leads to revolts IMHO just look at the state of SYA atm as great example of what I’d like to avoid .
Anyway I’m very keen on Green River I think they already know what’s down there considering there’s this shooting up every few hours .
IMG_1427.jpeg

Also looks like Bruce has 2 more days to seal the deal on this one would be very interesting if it drops tomorrow or Wednesday.
IMG_1429.jpeg

Warmest Regards TT

• Love
I’m wondering peeps thoughts on mbc ?
Seems to know a lot some of the areas of data eg: UDOGM I can’t even access with local regional rights .
A little birdie told me recently that ASN were being advised by some brokers ? Not BURNVOIR ?
The multi mineral down play and the missing CC Mississippian results were part of this advice ?
Mbc possibly one of these ? He’s admitted he’s a soph as well as uses the Bloomberg portal ?
Anyway just interested that’s all .
Cheers TT

• Thinking

Chris2184

Emerged
Seems to know a lot some of the areas of data eg: UDOGM I can’t even access with local regional rights .
A little birdie told me recently that ASN were being advised by some brokers ? Not BURNVOIR ?
The multi mineral down play and the missing CC Mississippian results were part of this advice ?
Mbc possibly one of these ? He’s admitted he’s a soph as well as uses the Bloomberg portal ?
Cheers TT
Yeah there’s a few sophs and prop traders on HC, also groups of traders working together to work stocks.

Beisha, old mate Hot_investor seems to think you guys were part of a trading group? Claims certain traders show up in posts when they’re pumping a stock together.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah there’s a few sophs and prop traders on HC, also groups of traders working together to work stocks.

Beisha, old mate Hot_investor seems to think you guys were part of a trading group? Claims certain traders show up in posts when they’re pumping a stock together.
Hot_investor also thinks I work for BEOT or ASN directly 😳🤨🙄

• Haha

Chris2184

Emerged
Hot_investor also thinks I work for BEOT or ASN directly 😳🤨🙄
He’s got serious issues that kid, seems he used to be part of a trading group but either got ousted or went broke

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Cheers TT
MBC is a smart cookie, i have crossed paths with him / her a few times on HC .........when i was there lol

BEISHA

Top 20

Yes its true, ole hot used to be part of a trading group that i was involved in many moons ago.......sadly

Back then FA was my strength, was looking to learn how to chart from FLASHPOINT, so the trade off was, i divulged FA , in return i was taught TA......end result, they just used me up, never got any worthy TA education, I realised ole Flash was fairy hopless, so i left the group ( 4 yrs ago ) and got educated on TA via YOUTUBE.

Ole hot investor never had a clue with TA in the trading group and doesnt have a clue now, thats why he doest post charts or provide any explanations.......cause he is a idiot of the highest order!!

A little funny story, a while back ( 1 year ), ole hot got in touch with me, asked if i could teach him TA, he resides in WA just like me, so i agreed , met up with him at Belmont shopping centre and went over the basics......it went right over his head, so i told him "TA is not for you", in fact the stock market in general was not for him.......he then wanted me to chart for him, day trading etc, i told him to fuck off and have never had any more dealings with him......thank god.

Just to let you know, he has lost a heap of dough on multiple stocks, SPX ( aka CRO ) he bought at 9c, when i was at HC, i was invested in the coy too as BNPL sector was still hot ( no pun intended ), i posted a few charts and revealed SP could be in for a tumble if SP dropped below a key support........it did, i got out for a small loss, ole hot held and it went to 1c......:ROFLMAO:

He was all in on that stock ( 70k ) worth, now he has peanuts.

Ole hot suffers from small man syndrome, angry ant, thrives on being a cunt on social platforms if dudes respond to him, my advice IGNORE the fucker , cause if you rile him, he just goes to another level............of course if you love a bit of entertainment then go right ahead and continue dialogue with him.......;)

BTW, i dont pump stocks, even ones i hold, i tell how it is, bullish / bearish, most chartists only cover the upside potential not the downside aka FLASHPOINT who posts charts at HC LTR (who also has had multiple nics in the past.)............which i hate.

I havnt been associated with any trading group for years, i am a self taught independent chartist which is just the way i like it.

Lastly, the reason why ole hot broke up with his missus.........was he probably got caught out going to prositutes multiple times behind her back...:eek:

I know this cause he told me so when i was " attempting " to teach him TA,..........

no-cure-for-stupidity-stupid.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Yes its true, ole hot used to be part of a trading group that i was involved in many moons ago.......sadly

Back then FA was my strength, was looking to learn how to chart from FLASHPOINT, so the trade off was, i divulged FA , in return i was taught TA......end result, they just used me up, never got any worthy TA education, I realised ole Flash was fairy hopless, so i left the group ( 4 yrs ago ) and got educated on TA via YOUTUBE.

Ole hot investor never had a clue with TA in the trading group and doesnt have a clue now, thats why he doest post charts or provide any explanations.......cause he is a idiot of the highest order!!

A little funny story, a while back ( 1 year ), ole hot got in touch with me, asked if i could teach him TA, he resides in WA just like me, so i agreed , met up with him at Belmont shopping centre and went over the basics......it went right over his head, so i told him "TA is not for you", in fact the stock market in general was not for him.......he then wanted me to chart for him, day trading etc, i told him to fuck off and have never had any more dealings with him......thank god.

Just to let you know, he has lost a heap of dough on multiple stocks, SPX ( aka CRO ) he bought at 9c, when i was at HC, i was invested in the coy too as BNPL sector was still hot ( no pun intended ), i posted a few charts and revealed SP could be in for a tumble if SP dropped below a key support........it did, i got out for a small loss, ole hot held and it went to 1c......:ROFLMAO:

Ole hot suffers from small man syndrome, angry ant, thrives on being a cunt on social platforms if dudes respond to him, my advice IGNORE the fucker , cause if you rile him, he just goes to another level............of course if you love a bit of entertainment then go right ahead and continue dialogue with him.......;)

BTW, i dont pump stocks, even ones i hold, i tell how it is, bullish / bearish, most chartists only cover the upside potential not the downside aka FLASHPOINT who posts charts at HC LTR (who also has had multiple nics in the past.)............which i hate.

I havnt been associated with any trading group for years, i am a self taught independent chartist which is just the way i like it.

Lastly, the reason why ole hot broke up with his missus.........was he probably got caught out going to prositutes multiple times behind her back...:eek:

I know this cause he told me so when i was " attempting " to teach him TA,..........

View attachment 50728
LOL I knew there was a reason I liked your posts , the good old straight bat 💯💯💯

• Haha

Chris2184

Emerged

View attachment 50728
Ahh that’s brilliant, great read!

Yes I remember you from the HC days, you’re always well respected in my view.

Seems your self-learning has paid off, your charts are great which I personally learn a lot from.

Very funny about Hot_shit, seems he’s got it in for me for relentlessly calling him out, with screenshots also. I could see right through him from day 1.

Cheers

@BEISHA are capable of posting on HC thread “the Froggy channel” ? Froggy $ is in a similar banned state to you but he’s capable on that channel , or is HC just a complete no go zone for you ?
Regards TT

• Thinking
Some great sleuthing today on
the Froggy channel
I wonder if the politicians that were lowering their faces earlier this year were doing this because they knew they were fuck over Compass minerals down the track and I wonder if this bloke hiding in the red/maroon shirt is the cause of all of it as in Compass’s demise and Ansons convenient rise ?????
Cheers TT
IMG_1436.jpeg

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Ahh that’s brilliant, great read!

Yes I remember you from the HC days, you’re always well respected in my view.

Seems your self-learning has paid off, your charts are great which I personally learn a lot from.

Very funny about Hot_shit, seems he’s got it in for me for relentlessly calling him out, with screenshots also. I could see right through him from day 1.

Cheers
Anyone can chart proficiently Chris , dont need to be einstein, a little knowledge of support and resistance, moving averages, MACD, RSI 14 and you are good to go.

If you like, tap into the AVZ thread and under that, there is a thread titled " Robin Hood Technical Analysis Education ", i have compiled a whole heap of videos that you can further your learning.

BEISHA

Top 20
@BEISHA are capable of posting on HC thread “the Froggy channel” ? Froggy $ is in a similar banned state to you but he’s capable on that channel , or is HC just a complete no go zone for you ?
Regards TT
I told Chris in earlier posts here that i have tried to get back into HC, mainly for the ASN thread , but unfortunately the powers that be rejected that notion.

" Froggy channel " ??

please explain.gif

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Spot market can’t stay here forever ….. Cheers TT
1701218073784.png

Yet spot price continues to fall.....

Price sitting on support, failure to hold there, then sub 100,000 beckons.

Hence the reason why PLS, CXO , SYA, AKE producers and every lithium coy taking a belting right now.

I notice you hold three of these coys plus AVZ.......if you are interested , tune into AVZ thread and have a read there about the latest news, i recently posted about the AGM machination , within AVZ , you will see a TRADING OPPORTUNITY thread, i cover PLS, CXO, SYA regularly TA wise..........unfortunately the pain continues.

Just got to hang in and wait for lithium sector sentiment to improve........it will, just a matter of when ?

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

1701593431908.png

All 3 blue bubbles are indicating that bearish SP action might be flattening out at 14c support.

ASN needs a good news event to spark sub wave 5 up into action.

Lithium news wont cut the mustard with the current negative sentiment........but AJANA news might ;)

Ajana drilling started at the beginning of November, 4+ weeks have since transpired since then, is ASN still drilling or have the cores been transported to labs for analysis?

What do you reckon @the technician @Chris2184 ?

1701594068268.png

If ASN can verify historical grades of Zinc ( 56 - 68% ) and lead ( 17% ), then SP is going to fly big time!!

They are monster grades.

Ajana reminds me of ADT ( a stock i traded moons ago ), they have 2 base metal projects in Bosnia / Serbia.

Check out their hits and grade.

1701596049465.png

As you can see, zinc / lead grades not comparable to Ajana in the least, but ADT have the full package, breccia ( baso ) , silver ( ag ) both impressive grades plus gold grade aint too shabby either and they have found a shit load of it.

Current SP of ADT is $3.14 (was $4,)..........so the question has to be asked........could Ajana be another ADT ?

If so........ASN will be north of $1 over time even before the full worth of Paradox comes into the equation or yellow cat or hooley well or bull......

Food for thought.

imo

Chris2184

Emerged
Hi All

View attachment 51261

All 3 blue bubbles are indicating that bearish SP action might be flattening out at 14c support.

ASN needs a good news event to spark sub wave 5 up into action.

Lithium news wont cut the mustard with the current negative sentiment........but AJANA news might ;)

Ajana drilling started at the beginning of November, 4+ weeks have since transpired since then, is ASN still drilling or have the cores been transported to labs for analysis?

What do you reckon @the technician @Chris2184 ?

View attachment 51262

If ASN can verify historical grades of Zinc ( 56 - 68% ) and lead ( 17% ), then SP is going to fly big time!!

They are monster grades.

Ajana reminds me of ADT ( a stock i traded moons ago ), they have 2 base metal projects in Bosnia / Serbia.

Check out their hits and grade.

View attachment 51263

As you can see, zinc / lead grades not comparable to Ajana in the least, but ADT have the full package, breccia ( baso ) , silver ( ag ) both impressive grades plus gold grade aint too shabby either and they have found a shit load of it.

Current SP of ADT is $3.14 (was $4,)..........so the question has to be asked........could Ajana be another ADT ?

If so........ASN will be north of $1 over time even before the full worth of Paradox comes into the equation or yellow cat or hooley well or bull......

Food for thought.

imo
Yes surely we’ll hear about drilling this week, seems to me sentiment towards ASN is improving. A lot of news is in the pipeline from various projects, surely Bruce will want to have juicy news for the event next week. News has to drop this week.

BEISHA

Top 20
Yes surely we’ll hear about drilling this week, seems to me sentiment towards ASN is improving. A lot of news is in the pipeline from various projects, surely Bruce will want to have juicy news for the event next week. News has to drop this week.
Yes indeed, ASN chart sentiment is definitely looking alot better going by those blue bubble highlights below....;)

1702185106886.png

From the top.....

a) Heiken Ashi candle has gone green wick up

b) MACD.....green converging with red, histogram primed to go positive.

c) RSI 14 has broken up from the bearish trend line

Bullish.

Need to see follow up green candle and a break of the 16c resistance to confirm trend change

imo

Top Bottom