ASN CHART THREAD

View attachment 50875

Yet spot price continues to fall.....

Price sitting on support, failure to hold there, then sub 100,000 beckons.

Hence the reason why PLS, CXO , SYA, AKE producers and every lithium coy taking a belting right now.

I notice you hold three of these coys plus AVZ.......if you are interested , tune into AVZ thread and have a read there about the latest news, i recently posted about the AGM machination , within AVZ , you will see a TRADING OPPORTUNITY thread, i cover PLS, CXO, SYA regularly TA wise..........unfortunately the pain continues.

Just got to hang in and wait for lithium sector sentiment to improve........it will, just a matter of when ?

imo
I have a theory about that most of these Hydroxide plants that a producing minuscule production numbers as well as some of these gigafactory cathode battery plants are all pumping failed lithium efforts back in to the supply chain via recyclers and the so called experts I’m sure you know who they are have completely missed it JL himself on MOM said recycling was 10 years away at least .
Safe to say I’m not concerned .
Warmest Regards TT

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
I told Chris in earlier posts here that i have tried to get back into HC, mainly for the ASN thread , but unfortunately the powers that be rejected that notion.

" Froggy channel " ??

View attachment 50871
Search HC for “the froggy channel” also check
I told Chris in earlier posts here that i have tried to get back into HC, mainly for the ASN thread , but unfortunately the powers that be rejected that notion.

" Froggy channel " ??

View attachment 50871
search HC for “the froggy channel” or check your HC notifications you’ve been tagged there also .
Cheers TT
FYI your old mate hottie is at it again gods gift to predictions and TA in general 🙄🤣🥇😎

@BEISHA what your take on YELLOWCAT and the recent bill passed in the US house of reps banning the import of Russian enriched Uranium is this what URA were betting on or did they know all along ?
Do you think it might kick start ASN for YELLOWCAT ? And do you think they may cap raise soon to do it ?
Thankyou TT

Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I have a theory about that most of these Hydroxide plants that a producing minuscule production numbers as well as some of these gigafactory cathode battery plants are all pumping failed lithium efforts back in to the supply chain via recyclers and the so called experts I’m sure you know who they are have completely missed it JL himself on MOM said recycling was 10 years away at least .
Safe to say I’m not concerned .
Warmest Regards TT
Thought provoking, i have no idea about recycling of lithium........I am invested in a coy involved in the rare earth sector that are on the precipice of a recycling operation .......;)

Anything is possible.

Modern technology constantly evolves.

BEISHA

Top 20
Search HC for “the froggy channel” also check

search HC for “the froggy channel” or check your HC notifications you’ve been tagged there also .
Cheers TT
FYI your old mate hottie is at it again gods gift to predictions and TA in general 🙄🤣🥇😎
Yeah, i found the froggy channel.

Unfortunately, HC have blanket banned me ........cant even " like " a post.....:(

So i cant participate unfortunately.

Why dont you invite Froggy to come over here from time to time?

Smart cookies are always welcome .

Cranium , Jnene, Kotaredrew, GT8 etc...............i will take exception to 1SH1 coming here tho........smart fella but a nutter, it would generate negative vibrations if you asked me........;)

positive-vibes-dance.gif

BEISHA

Top 20
@BEISHA what your take on YELLOWCAT and the recent bill passed in the US house of reps banning the import of Russian enriched Uranium is this what URA were betting on or did they know all along ?
Do you think it might kick start ASN for YELLOWCAT ? And do you think they may cap raise soon to do it ?
Thankyou TT
You are a fountain of information arnt you ?

Doesnt surprise me in the least that the US have banned russian uranium, there is world wide condemnation with Russias invasion of Ukraine, there is a world wide collective to crimp Russias revenue capacity to continue on with the war, I highly doubt URA investment in ASN had anything to do with that, but considering the price of U308 is on a tear price wise plus the fact that ASN YELLOW CAT project potentially consists of some of the best grades of not only uranium but also vanadium, from surface no less..........

1702712693463.png

Then i suspect that is the real reason for URA involvement in ASN..;)

If assay results prove up Ajana and Yellow cat historical readings, then ASN is off to the moon imo.

1702713508268.png

Due to the fact mineralisations is at surface, a simple auger drill campaign is all you need intially to confirm up grades and as mentioned above, should be a low cost operation.

As of October 2023, ASN has $31m at hand...........definitely doesnt require a CR.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
1702722242815.png

Bullish divergence exists with the RSI 14 indicator and price action.
MACD still neutral mode with a positive bias.

Ultimately tho, a change of trend for ASN will only apply , when SP clear breaks the very strong resistance at 16 / 17, everything else is just noise until that eventuality occurs.

Whilst the lithium sector is on a tentative recovery phase which should benefit ASN, my concern now goes towards the Dow Jones which is due for a decent correction.

1702723202408.png

RSI 14 is massively over bought at 85 and has gone way beyond what the historical trend in the past normally does, hit 70 , then hit over sold 30, rinse repeat.

I am predicting a back test to the green support zone , which means a potential 3 - 4k drop.

How will ASN respond to that without news ?

food for thought

Chris2184

Emerged
Hi Beisha we have a discord group going, join in if you want

https://**.gg/36SanxYG

Replace the asterisks with the word discord

Love to have you aboard Beisha

chuckhua

Emerged
hi guys, how can I join please, thanksss

chuckhua

Emerged

razmoo

Emerged
Hi Beisha we have a discord group going, join in if you want

https://**.gg/36SanxYG

Replace the asterisks with the word discord
Hi, I'd like to join if that's ok.

I always appreciate your discussion on HC, but the mood there is trash lately.

BEISHA

Top 20
@chuckhua @razmoo

I will contact TT or Chris and ask if they can " invite " you both

razmoo

Emerged

razmoo

Emerged
Is there anywhere active & constructive that has ASN chat? I hold a relatively large amount and am a little concerned about things.
HC is messed up.

BEISHA

Top 20
Is there anywhere active & constructive that has ASN chat? I hold a relatively large amount and am a little concerned about things.
HC is messed up.
I have discussed with the discord group about inviting both you and @chuckhua , consensus is positive, so watch out for a " invite " link soon.

cheers

BEISHA

Top 20
Top Bottom