ASN CHART THREAD

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi ALL

1648958120917.png

sub wave 3 up in action with above average volume, nice break out, very exciting phase coming up for ASN, drill expansion of the Paradox, exploration phase to accomodate long phase DFS for both Li & BR, with the results key to TETRA JV conversion.

Defining year 2022 for ASN, SP re rate on the cards for Paradox, with the BULL waiting in the wings.

Despite the war on Ukraine, MACRO markets have stabilised...........for now.

IMO

GLTAH

ATT ALL ASN HOLDERS !!

My apologies, but after 6 yrs on HC, i am no longer a member...........suspended indefinitely due to a remark I made about Adolph Putin ......:mad::devilish:

I have moved on to another forum..........( thestockexchange ) ....is a wonderful place to make money i can tell ya and you can speak freely too.....your all welcome to pop in and say HI.

All the best to everyone, hold strong, good times coming for ASN.

robin hood image.gif

imo

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi ALL

View attachment 3716
sub wave 3 up in action with above average volume, nice break out, very exciting phase coming up for ASN, drill expansion of the Paradox, exploration phase to accomodate long phase DFS for both Li & BR, with the results key to TETRA JV conversion.

Defining year 2022 for ASN, SP re rate on the cards for Paradox, with the BULL waiting in the wings.

IMO

GLTAH

ATT ALL ASN HOLDERS !!

My apologies, but after 6 yrs on HC, i am no longer a member...........suspended indefinitely due to a remark I made about Adolph Putin ......:mad::devilish:

I have moved on to another forum..........( thestockexchange ) ....is a wonderful place to make money i can tell ya and you can speak freely too.....your all welcome to pop in and say HI.

View attachment 3718

imo
@Remark

Hey bud, any chance i can impose on you again and get you to snap shot this ASN chart post and send it to the HC ASN chart thread please ?

Just want to say my good byes , some of those posters i have known for nearly 7 yrs.

cheers in advance.

Remark

Top 20
Hi ALL

View attachment 3716

IMO

GLTAH

ATT ALL ASN HOLDERS !!

View attachment 3718

imo

No problem, done(y)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

badger27

Emerged
Reactions: 4 users

razmoo

Emerged
Hi All!

Shame about HC. Just come back as some other nickname?
Hopefully others join. I saw some ppl went to bullseye but not much going on there.

Reactions: 3 users

GT8 Sorpresa

Emerged
No problem, done(y)
Loved the morse code, nice.
I am so looking forward to the next three months of ASN activity. I'm sure Bruce has a lot up his sleeve and has just needed these next two drillings to pull the pin on major progression.

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi ALL

Great to see a few comrades come over, you will find this forum to be much more chilled, no more " off topic " BS, no more trolls, just can chat and express yourself , swear, what ever, keep it ASN related of course, but i wouldnt mind getting to know the individual, where you come from, what you do for a living, how long have you been with ASN , what are your dreams, whatever.....

This is what i said to get banned from HC, on a CDT chart thread

" I dont want to talk about war, i want to talk about how to make money on a chart thread, we can take this to the Geopolitical thread, but I will say this, Putin deserves a bullet in his smug face "

That got me banned folks.............and you know what ?

He soooooooo FUCKN DESERVES IT !!!

bullseye.gif

imo

WELCOME ALL .........express yourself with freedom

Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All!

Shame about HC. Just come back as some other nickname?
Hopefully others join. I saw some ppl went to bullseye but not much going on there.
How does one come back to HC with another nick ?

Seriously wouldnt have a clue, not tech savy, .....

dooh.gif

Last edited:

GT8 Sorpresa

Emerged
I dont know, but fairly sure RJ came back as One who Knows

Remark

Top 20
How does one come back to HC with another nick ?

Seriously wouldnt have a clue, not tech savy, .....

View attachment 3731

You could run a VPN which would disguise your IP address & make your connection look like it's coming from somewhere else (although I highly doubt that HC would even bother to check your IP address). Just start a new account & see what happens maybe?

The other way is to write a "Heart felt" 🤢🤮apology to the mods at HC and they'll just reinstate your account.

That's how I ended up with 2 permanent suspensions 🤣.

Attachments

• 1648983680880.png
    1648983680880.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 35

FluffyQuack

Emerged
Greetings fellow Ansoners, took up the challenge... Was touch and go there for a while... Spent a whole 2 minutes converting Morse code... Phew!

Looking forward to seeing what this place is all about 😁👍

razmoo

Emerged
Just start a new account & see what happens maybe?

The other way is to write a "Heart felt" 🤢🤮apology to the mods at HC and they'll just reinstate your account.
I second the new account... looks like you need another mobile number though..
I can't remember the process but maybe they send a verification code?

but i wouldnt mind getting to know the individual, where you come from, what you do for a living, how long have you been with ASN , what are your dreams, whatever.....
I've only held ASN for a little over a year now so I can't really relate when people complain and say they've been holding for many yrs without any progress.

I'm from Adelaide, and develop in-house software for a large national company.

Working for this company, I see so much wastage.. time/money/resources jumping on all sorts of buzzword initiatives.

Managers of those projects often have conflicting interests, as their jobs depend on progressing with the project, regardless of how bad the idea is. Eventually, the company catches on and they get sacked and the project gets shit-canned. This happens ALL the time.
Literally millions of dollars can go down the drain in a few months.

Maybe this is why I have an attraction to ASN... it *feels* like the opposite.. genuine and methodical.
I like the focus on Paradox... I'd be worried if they went all shotgun.

beneath

Emerged
the morse code worked!

BEISHA

Top 20
I second the new account... looks like you need another mobile number though..
I can't remember the process but maybe they send a verification code?

I've only held ASN for a little over a year now so I can't really relate when people complain and say they've been holding for many yrs without any progress.

I'm from Adelaide, and develop in-house software for a large national company.

Working for this company, I see so much wastage.. time/money/resources jumping on all sorts of buzzword initiatives.

Managers of those projects often have conflicting interests, as their jobs depend on progressing with the project, regardless of how bad the idea is. Eventually, the company catches on and they get sacked and the project gets shit-canned. This happens ALL the time.
Literally millions of dollars can go down the drain in a few months.

Maybe this is why I have an attraction to ASN... it *feels* like the opposite.. genuine and methodical.
I like the focus on Paradox... I'd be worried if they went all shotgun.
I dont know if you read the PEA report which was some while ago now , 12 months or more cant remember, but that was a friggin bullish assessment of ASN if they went to production based on prices back then when lithium sector was bearish, which is why I only have positive excitement vibes of whats to come with ASN in the future.

ASN is a chemical jig saw puzzle which is coming together nicely at high grade purity at bulk scale with DLE tech which looks to be on point, production is the vision for Bruce, no fan fare, just doing the job brilliantly, methodical as you say, no BS, let there be no doubt , the upcoming DFS for BR & LI will give ASN the mother of all re ratings , the candy hit could be BULL, if we strike it rich there, well , $1 EOY is entirely possible.

The TECHNICIAN is a whinging prick !

imo

Boxhead1

Emerged
Hi all,

I have switched as well!

Reactions: 5 users

Shivertown1

Emerged
Enjoy your chart interpretation as I am new to this Beisha, so I came across

FluffyQuack

Emerged
I dont know if you read the PEA report which was some while ago now , 12 months or more cant remember, but that was a friggin bullish assessment of ASN if they went to production based on prices back then when lithium sector was bearish, which is why I only have positive excitement vibes of whats to come with ASN in the future.

ASN is a chemical jig saw puzzle which is coming together nicely at high grade purity at bulk scale with DLE tech which looks to be on point, production is the vision for Bruce, no fan fare, just doing the job brilliantly, methodical as you say, no BS, let there be no doubt , the upcoming DFS for BR & LI will give ASN the mother of all re ratings , the candy hit could be BULL, if we strike it rich there, well , $1 EOY is entirely possible.

imo
His sentiments do seem to swing from one side of the spectrum to the other, depending on... The tide? Weather?

Looking at ASN, everything seems like it is starting to align. My main issue, is whether I sell off one of the other stocks I'm waiting on to take off, and grab another block of ASN. 😂

Oh the agony!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

badger27

Emerged

imo
😂 The Technician comment…

Mate, I’m with ya on all of the above. Too many people on HC get emotional about Bruce’s methods - they’re not sparkly enough for some…

I’ve been in and out of ASN since 2017 and like Bruce’s no-nonsense approach.

Has he stuffed up? Sure. A few botched cap raises and announcements…

But I think he’s made of the right stuff and will get us there. He said to me once in an email that they were timing their run with the next lithium ‘up cycle’ which they thought would be 2023, but it’s here earlier than expected, so he’s moving as fast as he can…

Be nice to break through the $0.18 resistance this week… 🤞🤞

Reactions: 6 users

chuckhua

Emerged
Followed you guys to Canada? our ASN future !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 users

FluffyQuack

Emerged
Bit the bullet, got another parcel this morning @ 16c. Would have been a much larger one except the 'other' stock I was looking at partially offloading just released an announcement (informative but includes further delays) and their price has dipped... Timing can be such a bitch!

I'll keep buying my powerball tickets, so when I win I can wipe all the sellers out who play silly buggers with the SP 👀

• Haha
Top Bottom