TLG Discussion 2022

I agree
Hard to decipher their intentions (and their associates) but my opinion is that it was only late last year (Sept) that UBS initiated coverage of Talga with a price target of $2.20 so one would have to presume that UBS are in the market due to client demand or an internal investment decision.

The below trade history suggests they've been accumulating consistently.
My goodness we posted on the same subject simultaneously LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀

Screenshot_2024-03-12-13-40-40-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-12-13-45-58-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

"EU ‘stepping up its game’ on battery gigafactories in Europe​

March 12, 2024

The European Union (EU) is ‘stepping up its game on battery gigafactories‘, European Commission executive VP Maroš Šefčovič said at the Giga Europe conference today (12 March).
The two-day event in Stockholm, Sweden, is being put on by Benchmark Mineral Intelligence and brings together Europe’s battery manufacturing ecosystem, a nascent industry that has looked at risk in the last 18 months amidst increased competition from the US, which is supporting significant manufacturing capacity from new gigafactories, and incumbent China.
While there was an acknowledgement across the several keynote speakers of the scale of the challenge Europe (and the world) faces in scaling up battery manufacturing, mainly lithium-ion (Li-ion) technologies, there is still optimism that Europe can catch up and be a major player in gigafactories, something Charlotte Lejon from the Swedish Energy Agency unequivocally stated.
While the bulk of manufacturing capacity will go to the electric vehicle (EV) segment, the energy storage sector will also provide some offtake.
Šefčovič via videolink said that the EU is ‘stepping up our game in Europe’ in supporting the sector’s scale-up, and has recently adjusted its state aid policies under the ‘Temporary Crisis and Transition Framework’ to provide additional support to projects that would ‘match the support offered by a third country’.
Northvolt, for its Drei Germany gigafactory, was the first recipient under the revised policy, receiving a c.€1 billion package in January 2024.

"More than 300 new mines required to meet battery demand by 2035
More than 300 new mines could need to be built over the next decade to meet the demand for electric vehicle and energy storage batteries, according to a Benchmark forecast. At least 384 new mines for graphite, lithium, nickel and cobalt are required to meet demand by 2035, based on average mine sizes in each […]"

no PW
How the lithium ion supply chain can prepare for the EU Battery Regulation

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀

View attachment 58933

View attachment 58934

"EU ‘stepping up its game’ on battery gigafactories in Europe​

March 12, 2024

The European Union (EU) is ‘stepping up its game on battery gigafactories‘, European Commission executive VP Maroš Šefčovič said at the Giga Europe conference today (12 March).
The two-day event in Stockholm, Sweden, is being put on by Benchmark Mineral Intelligence and brings together Europe’s battery manufacturing ecosystem, a nascent industry that has looked at risk in the last 18 months amidst increased competition from the US, which is supporting significant manufacturing capacity from new gigafactories, and incumbent China.
While there was an acknowledgement across the several keynote speakers of the scale of the challenge Europe (and the world) faces in scaling up battery manufacturing, mainly lithium-ion (Li-ion) technologies, there is still optimism that Europe can catch up and be a major player in gigafactories, something Charlotte Lejon from the Swedish Energy Agency unequivocally stated.
While the bulk of manufacturing capacity will go to the electric vehicle (EV) segment, the energy storage sector will also provide some offtake.
Šefčovič via videolink said that the EU is ‘stepping up our game in Europe’ in supporting the sector’s scale-up, and has recently adjusted its state aid policies under the ‘Temporary Crisis and Transition Framework’ to provide additional support to projects that would ‘match the support offered by a third country’.
Northvolt, for its Drei Germany gigafactory, was the first recipient under the revised policy, receiving a c.€1 billion package in January 2024.

"More than 300 new mines required to meet battery demand by 2035
More than 300 new mines could need to be built over the next decade to meet the demand for electric vehicle and energy storage batteries, according to a Benchmark forecast. At least 384 new mines for graphite, lithium, nickel and cobalt are required to meet demand by 2035, based on average mine sizes in each […]"

no PW
How the lithium ion supply chain can prepare for the EU Battery Regulation
He felt the same as me and Talga jumped straight into our eyes. But what I've only just realised is who discovered Talga there. Can you still remember?

"Talga Resources: Vertically Integrated And Extremely Undervalued​

Oct. 16, 2020 4:34 AM ET Talga Group Ltd (TLGRF)
Dmitry Kovalchuk profile picture
Dmitry Kovalchuk

Summary​

• Talga Resources – a vertically integrated technology company – is currently valued as a penny stock miner.
  • The company is in a unique position to profit from multiple technological, geopolitical, and environmental trends.
  • With numerous short-term catalysts, the company presents a unique buying opportunity for investors who are looking for an undervalued battery technology company.

Introduction

What are the biggest challenges of flying personal transportation? Most likely battery capacity and the weight of the materials used. The combination of durable light-weight materials and high capacity electric batteries will lead to the adoption of flying personal vehicles one day.

While it still sounds like a distant future, there is a company whose technologies are addressing both issues today. Surprisingly, it is not a privately-held startup researching some nanoparticles in a lab.

This is a listed company with technology whose products are progressing through confidential qualification processes with 35 active Li-ion battery manufacturers including six major global automotive original equipment manufacturers (Talga Looks to Expand Battery Anode Capacity).

Enter Talga Resources (OTCPK:TLGRF), a vertically integrated advanced materials company focusing on battery anode and graphene additive products from Australia.

saupload_logo.png

The current environment

The current investors’ attitude towards technology companies promising us a greener future by liberating us from the dominance of the combustion engine can be best described by this meme:

1710316772587.jpeg

Talga is a startup which claims that it can increase battery density by 20% and is valued above USD 1 Billion in the latest financing round (Sila Nano’s battery tech is now worth over $1 billion). Even Nikola (NKLA), a publicly-traded company with a questionable reputation whose claims have been challenged and/or proven false is still valued at around USD 9 Billion (per October 9, 2020).

One would expect Talga Resources to be extremely overvalued by now. Luckily, it is not. Talga’s market capitalization is only around USD 150 Million (per October 9, 2020).

In my opinion, there might be several reasons why the company has been under the radar and was not noticed by the general investing public yet:
  • As a former gold explorer (founded in 2010 as Talga Gold), Talga is viewed by the general investment public as just another penny stock Australian miner.
  • The company is based far away from Silicon Valley and is not listed on the US Stock Exchange. However, the shares can still be acquired in the US OTC.
  • Battery materials like Lithium, Nickel, and Cobalt get more media attention than Graphite.

Talga Resources overview

Talga is a vertically-integrated advanced materials company, whose business activity lies in three interrelated fields

1710316785624.png

(Author’s representation)

Graphite mine
Talga is developing a graphite mine in Sweden, with a trial 25,000-tonne mine already approved. The full-scale production is planned for 2023. According to the Pre-feasibility Study (PFS) conducted in 2019, Talga’s mine exhibits pre-tax annual revenue of USD 188 million and IRR of 55%. The estimated Net Present Value (NPV) of the project over 22 years is USD 1.056 billion, calculated with a discount rate of 8 percent (Outstanding PFS results support Vittangi graphite development). The mine is likely to be expanded greatly with the Niska Expansion Project. The scoping study for the project is underway and its results will be published in November 2020.

1710316798546.png

(Company Presentation CSIROE October 2020, Page 20)

Anode Products
Talga not only mines graphite, but it also develops graphite anodes that are used in battery manufacturing. I consider this illustration from The future of Energy Storage: Cobalt and Lithium Markets Strategic View to be extremely helpful to visualize the role of graphite anode in battery manufacturing.

1710316810084.png

The company is currently developing a whole pipeline of anode products:
  • Talnode-C: Engineered graphite for fast charge, high power, high capacity, and low-temperature performance
  • Talnode-Si: Silicon-graphene composite anode for higher energy density
  • Talnode-X: Graphite-based anode with ultra-fast charge capability
  • Talnode-E: Graphite-composite anode materials for Solid-State Batteries
(Investor Presentation August 2020, page 10)

Talnode-C and Talnode-Si are currently undergoing customer qualification with numerous parties. Unfortunately, these engagements are under active non-disclosure agreements. It is important to realize that unlike lithium, Nickel or Cobalt Anode Materials require customer testing in batteries at increasing volumes to enter long-term contracts.

Graphene
Graphene was the original reason for me to invest in Talga resources back in 2018. Graphene is a two-dimensional atomic-scale material, that is made of a single layer of carbon atoms. Andre Geim and Kostya Novoselov were awarded the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics "for groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene."

The material possesses different unique characteristics.
1710316821012.png

(The Science Thinkers)

It can be combined with other materials to enhance their properties. Since graphene was discovered, scientists around the world researched different graphene applications. There are so many potential application fields that even Wikipedia has a standalone article on the potential application of graphene. However, since its discovery, most of the unique graphene characteristics remain in the lab. The two biggest challenges of graphene are scalability and price. Most important however is that its unique properties were observed in labs, and most of them cannot be transferred into the real-life application just yet.

Talga Resources develops graphene-based products in four different sectors.

1710316858429.png

(Graphene Week 2018 Company Presentation, Page 8)

The ones that can be meaningfully scaled mid-term are coating and battery storage.

Coating application
In December 2019, the company announced the commencement of a new large-scale trial of its coating product Talcoat, a graphene additive for maritime coating. The product is an on-site dispersible powder that can add graphene’s properties into paint and coatings. The evaluation period was set for 12-18 months, meaning that the results can become available anywhere between January and July 2021 (New Graphene Coating Large Scale Trial).

Battery storage
While I was writing this article, Talga announced its decision to fast-track its Mass-Producible Silicon Anode Product - Talnode-Si - Silicon-graphene composite anode for higher energy density. This is a result of the high sample demand for this product from its customers:

To address the increased commercial sample demand Talga has shifted its Talnode®-Si sample production onto industrial scalable process and production equipment, boosting the Company’s Talnode®-Si sample production capacity 10x. This is sufficient to deliver into fast-growing product development and customer qualification programs, and further highlights the scalability of Talga’s silicon anode production approach.

Moreover, the company is focusing on Talnode®-Si preliminary feasibility studies that they plan to finalize in Q1 2021. The goal is to evaluate stand-alone commercial production in Europe (Talga Fast Tracks Mass Producible Silicone Anode Product).

Talnode-Si aims to address the two most important characteristics of the current battery technology – to increase the capacity and to reduce its loss after charging cycles.

1710316870808.png

(Company Presentation CSIROE October 2020, Page 16)

Why it is the right time to invest in Talga Resources

Talga is a vertically-integrated technology company that possesses both the natural resources and the technology to develop products that are likely to be in high demand from EV and battery manufacturers around the world. The company was not affected by the current “EV-Hype” and is still valued as a pure natural resources miner whose mine is still 2 years away.

Additionally, Talga has a naturally competitive advantage in different areas.

Resource Grade
Talga’s mine is estimated to have the highest grade of graphitic carbon among its competitors.

1710316889540.png

Investor Presentation November 2019

Costs
Talga’s mine and anode production facility is located in Sweden, a country with almost half of the electricity production which is covered by hydroelectric power stations. Low energy costs in combination with a high amount of graphite in the ore give Talga an advantage in ore processing and anode production. This makes the company a cost leader in coated anode production.

1710316902496.png

(Talga Anode Project pages 13 and 17)

Geopolitical considerations
Sweden is a developed country in terms of physical and digital infrastructure and gives Talga Resources easy access to the European battery market. Taking into consideration the recent development in the global trade and pandemics impact, secure supply chains among friendly and stable countries, which share the same values, are likely to be even more important in the future.

ESG
Mining is a dirty and energy-consuming business. Talga, on the other hand, is a low-emission leader. The company mines natural graphite, using 100% sustainable electricity and locally-produced materials. This is how Talga achieves both extremely low production costs and C02 emissions.

1710316977007.png

(Company Presentation CSIROE October 2020, Pages 6 and 18)

Investor-friendly management
Mark Thompson is an extremely investor-friendly CEO. He holds regular webinars where he answers investor questions. He takes his time to explain his ideas and vision and does not dodge hard questions.

The company has raised additional equity in the past and have done it in an investor-friendly manner. In August 2020, Talga Resources raised AUD 10 Million in institutional placement. The previous offering was done among existing shareholders in November 2019, where the company raised AUD 6,2 Million in an oversubscribed offering.

In one of the webinars, I asked Mark why he did not try to raise more money to have enough cash buffer in case of an emergency. He explained that he wanted to avoid a stronger dilution and is aiming to finance the mine and other projects in a non-dilutive way, which he was very confident about. For example, through partnerships for project finance.

Near-Term catalysts

Numerous near-term catalysts can catapult Talga into a different league, which is likely to positively affect its valuation and create a positive feedback loop for the stock price going forward:
  • Niska Scoping Study to evaluate the significant capacity expansion of the planned Anode Project in November 2020.
  • Recently, Talga has signed a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding to evaluate the joint development of Talga’s Anode Project with Mitsui Group. I expect this MoU to develop in a development agreement in the coming months, maybe shortly after the results of the scoping study.
  • Additionally, the trial qualification programs that have been underway for a long time might result in contract wins for Talga that might be announced shortly.
  • Talnode®-Si preliminary feasibility study to be finalized in Q1 2021.
  • There should be results of the large-scale trial for Talga coating graphene product - Talcoat - mid 2021 at the latest, which might lead to revenue-generating contracts for the company.
  • Finally, even though there are no definite plans about it now, I count on a possible listing in the US in 2021."

Stock market enthusiast. I am interested in biotech, mining, natural resources and technology and have been active on the stock market since 2007. I am based in Europe which is why I often write about foreign companies. Feel free to follow me on twitter if you enjoy my articles.All opinions are my personal ones and are not an investment advice.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
He felt the same as me and Talga jumped straight into our eyes. But what I've only just realised is who discovered Talga there. Can you still remember?

"Talga Resources: Vertically Integrated And Extremely Undervalued​

Oct. 16, 2020 4:34 AM ET Talga Group Ltd (TLGRF)
Dmitry Kovalchuk profile picture
Dmitry Kovalchuk

Summary​

• Talga Resources – a vertically integrated technology company – is currently valued as a penny stock miner.
  • The company is in a unique position to profit from multiple technological, geopolitical, and environmental trends.
  • With numerous short-term catalysts, the company presents a unique buying opportunity for investors who are looking for an undervalued battery technology company.

Introduction

What are the biggest challenges of flying personal transportation? Most likely battery capacity and the weight of the materials used. The combination of durable light-weight materials and high capacity electric batteries will lead to the adoption of flying personal vehicles one day.

While it still sounds like a distant future, there is a company whose technologies are addressing both issues today. Surprisingly, it is not a privately-held startup researching some nanoparticles in a lab.

This is a listed company with technology whose products are progressing through confidential qualification processes with 35 active Li-ion battery manufacturers including six major global automotive original equipment manufacturers (Talga Looks to Expand Battery Anode Capacity).

Enter Talga Resources (OTCPK:TLGRF), a vertically integrated advanced materials company focusing on battery anode and graphene additive products from Australia.

saupload_logo.png

The current environment

The current investors’ attitude towards technology companies promising us a greener future by liberating us from the dominance of the combustion engine can be best described by this meme:

View attachment 59002

Talga is a startup which claims that it can increase battery density by 20% and is valued above USD 1 Billion in the latest financing round (Sila Nano’s battery tech is now worth over $1 billion). Even Nikola (NKLA), a publicly-traded company with a questionable reputation whose claims have been challenged and/or proven false is still valued at around USD 9 Billion (per October 9, 2020).

One would expect Talga Resources to be extremely overvalued by now. Luckily, it is not. Talga’s market capitalization is only around USD 150 Million (per October 9, 2020).

In my opinion, there might be several reasons why the company has been under the radar and was not noticed by the general investing public yet:
  • As a former gold explorer (founded in 2010 as Talga Gold), Talga is viewed by the general investment public as just another penny stock Australian miner.
  • The company is based far away from Silicon Valley and is not listed on the US Stock Exchange. However, the shares can still be acquired in the US OTC.
  • Battery materials like Lithium, Nickel, and Cobalt get more media attention than Graphite.

Talga Resources overview

Talga is a vertically-integrated advanced materials company, whose business activity lies in three interrelated fields

View attachment 59003

(Author’s representation)

Graphite mine
Talga is developing a graphite mine in Sweden, with a trial 25,000-tonne mine already approved. The full-scale production is planned for 2023. According to the Pre-feasibility Study (PFS) conducted in 2019, Talga’s mine exhibits pre-tax annual revenue of USD 188 million and IRR of 55%. The estimated Net Present Value (NPV) of the project over 22 years is USD 1.056 billion, calculated with a discount rate of 8 percent (Outstanding PFS results support Vittangi graphite development). The mine is likely to be expanded greatly with the Niska Expansion Project. The scoping study for the project is underway and its results will be published in November 2020.

View attachment 59004
(Company Presentation CSIROE October 2020, Page 20)

Anode Products
Talga not only mines graphite, but it also develops graphite anodes that are used in battery manufacturing. I consider this illustration from The future of Energy Storage: Cobalt and Lithium Markets Strategic View to be extremely helpful to visualize the role of graphite anode in battery manufacturing.

View attachment 59005

The company is currently developing a whole pipeline of anode products:
  • Talnode-C: Engineered graphite for fast charge, high power, high capacity, and low-temperature performance
  • Talnode-Si: Silicon-graphene composite anode for higher energy density
  • Talnode-X: Graphite-based anode with ultra-fast charge capability
  • Talnode-E: Graphite-composite anode materials for Solid-State Batteries
(Investor Presentation August 2020, page 10)

Talnode-C and Talnode-Si are currently undergoing customer qualification with numerous parties. Unfortunately, these engagements are under active non-disclosure agreements. It is important to realize that unlike lithium, Nickel or Cobalt Anode Materials require customer testing in batteries at increasing volumes to enter long-term contracts.

Graphene
Graphene was the original reason for me to invest in Talga resources back in 2018. Graphene is a two-dimensional atomic-scale material, that is made of a single layer of carbon atoms. Andre Geim and Kostya Novoselov were awarded the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics "for groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene."

The material possesses different unique characteristics.
View attachment 59006

(The Science Thinkers)

It can be combined with other materials to enhance their properties. Since graphene was discovered, scientists around the world researched different graphene applications. There are so many potential application fields that even Wikipedia has a standalone article on the potential application of graphene. However, since its discovery, most of the unique graphene characteristics remain in the lab. The two biggest challenges of graphene are scalability and price. Most important however is that its unique properties were observed in labs, and most of them cannot be transferred into the real-life application just yet.

Talga Resources develops graphene-based products in four different sectors.

View attachment 59007
(Graphene Week 2018 Company Presentation, Page 8)

The ones that can be meaningfully scaled mid-term are coating and battery storage.

Coating application
In December 2019, the company announced the commencement of a new large-scale trial of its coating product Talcoat, a graphene additive for maritime coating. The product is an on-site dispersible powder that can add graphene’s properties into paint and coatings. The evaluation period was set for 12-18 months, meaning that the results can become available anywhere between January and July 2021 (New Graphene Coating Large Scale Trial).

Battery storage
While I was writing this article, Talga announced its decision to fast-track its Mass-Producible Silicon Anode Product - Talnode-Si - Silicon-graphene composite anode for higher energy density. This is a result of the high sample demand for this product from its customers:

Moreover, the company is focusing on Talnode®-Si preliminary feasibility studies that they plan to finalize in Q1 2021. The goal is to evaluate stand-alone commercial production in Europe (Talga Fast Tracks Mass Producible Silicone Anode Product).

Talnode-Si aims to address the two most important characteristics of the current battery technology – to increase the capacity and to reduce its loss after charging cycles.

View attachment 59008
(Company Presentation CSIROE October 2020, Page 16)

Why it is the right time to invest in Talga Resources

Talga is a vertically-integrated technology company that possesses both the natural resources and the technology to develop products that are likely to be in high demand from EV and battery manufacturers around the world. The company was not affected by the current “EV-Hype” and is still valued as a pure natural resources miner whose mine is still 2 years away.

Additionally, Talga has a naturally competitive advantage in different areas.

Resource Grade
Talga’s mine is estimated to have the highest grade of graphitic carbon among its competitors.

View attachment 59009
Investor Presentation November 2019

Costs
Talga’s mine and anode production facility is located in Sweden, a country with almost half of the electricity production which is covered by hydroelectric power stations. Low energy costs in combination with a high amount of graphite in the ore give Talga an advantage in ore processing and anode production. This makes the company a cost leader in coated anode production.

View attachment 59010
(Talga Anode Project pages 13 and 17)

Geopolitical considerations
Sweden is a developed country in terms of physical and digital infrastructure and gives Talga Resources easy access to the European battery market. Taking into consideration the recent development in the global trade and pandemics impact, secure supply chains among friendly and stable countries, which share the same values, are likely to be even more important in the future.

ESG
Mining is a dirty and energy-consuming business. Talga, on the other hand, is a low-emission leader. The company mines natural graphite, using 100% sustainable electricity and locally-produced materials. This is how Talga achieves both extremely low production costs and C02 emissions.

View attachment 59011
(Company Presentation CSIROE October 2020, Pages 6 and 18)

Investor-friendly management
Mark Thompson is an extremely investor-friendly CEO. He holds regular webinars where he answers investor questions. He takes his time to explain his ideas and vision and does not dodge hard questions.

The company has raised additional equity in the past and have done it in an investor-friendly manner. In August 2020, Talga Resources raised AUD 10 Million in institutional placement. The previous offering was done among existing shareholders in November 2019, where the company raised AUD 6,2 Million in an oversubscribed offering.

In one of the webinars, I asked Mark why he did not try to raise more money to have enough cash buffer in case of an emergency. He explained that he wanted to avoid a stronger dilution and is aiming to finance the mine and other projects in a non-dilutive way, which he was very confident about. For example, through partnerships for project finance.

Near-Term catalysts

Numerous near-term catalysts can catapult Talga into a different league, which is likely to positively affect its valuation and create a positive feedback loop for the stock price going forward:
  • Niska Scoping Study to evaluate the significant capacity expansion of the planned Anode Project in November 2020.
  • Recently, Talga has signed a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding to evaluate the joint development of Talga’s Anode Project with Mitsui Group. I expect this MoU to develop in a development agreement in the coming months, maybe shortly after the results of the scoping study.
  • Additionally, the trial qualification programs that have been underway for a long time might result in contract wins for Talga that might be announced shortly.
  • Talnode®-Si preliminary feasibility study to be finalized in Q1 2021.
  • There should be results of the large-scale trial for Talga coating graphene product - Talcoat - mid 2021 at the latest, which might lead to revenue-generating contracts for the company.
  • Finally, even though there are no definite plans about it now, I count on a possible listing in the US in 2021."

Stock market enthusiast. I am interested in biotech, mining, natural resources and technology and have been active on the stock market since 2007. I am based in Europe which is why I often write about foreign companies. Feel free to follow me on twitter if you enjoy my articles.All opinions are my personal ones and are not an investment advice.

And he wrote this article when the SP was at around AUD0.93 (0.875 today).

Reactions: 2 users

Semmel

Regular
Price is what you pay, value is what you get. If the two diverge, it's called an opportunity.

Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Day two and MP on stage. Unfortunately I can't find a video yet.

"Giga Europe day two kicked off this morning in Stockholm, shifting focus onto #geopolitics with the panel discussion: Critical Mineral Mining Policy.

Benchmark Senior Market Reporter Matthew Bird moderated an expert conversation with Mark Mistry, Giorgio Corbetta, Martin Phillips and Thore Sekkenes.

"There's a lot of good pieces of legislation that we have at our disposal now and that we should leverage to continue helping the European Union assert itself as the climate action champion." - Giorgio Corbetta, EU Affairs Director,
@eurobat_org"

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
...for the waiting time

@Semmel is this serious?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Semmel

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Screenshot_2024-03-14-06-25-17-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

JNRB

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
This is nice to see but damn I wish we'd gotten that license in time to just burn the bustards to the ground.
They have already fled
Screenshot_2024-03-14-06-25-17-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I always refer 'burn' to shorters.

Last edited:

cosors

👀
The CRMA has yet to be formally adopted, but just hered it is already provisionally in force!

• Fire

beserk

Regular
Good news. EU is picking up the pace.

• Fire
  • Haha

ACinEur

Regular
Sorry have to disagree on the EU ‘picking up the pace’. It’s glacial at best….

• Haha

cosors

👀
What about Australia - what can we learn?

Semmel

Regular

lets settle for glacial speed but mixed with global warming induced occasional flash floodings ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ACinEur

Regular
No where is perfect, and we have our own challenges… but I look at what a miner like Liontown has achieved in the last couple of years vs Talga. Both from a similar starting point in terms of permits…

ACinEur

Regular
lets settle for glacial speed but mixed with global warming induced occasional flash floodings ;)
Especially here in Queensland…

Monkeymandan

Regular
The delays Talga has been subject to are the result of glacially slow and flawed Swedish planning and judicial systems - not the EU.

Reactions: 5 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
The CRMA received final approval from the European Council yesterday, so has now been formally adopted. It will be in force 20 days after it is signed and published on the official journal of the EU. So 3-4 weeks from here I would guess.

Next steps

Following the Council’s approval today of the European Parliament's position, the legislative act has been adopted.

After being signed by the President of the European Parliament and the President of the Council, the regulation will be published in the Official Journal of the European Union and will enter into force on the twentieth day following its publication.

• Fire
Top Bottom