Top 20
TLG Ann: Talga Presentation at Oslo Battery Days
Price Sensitive: N
Date: 22nd Aug 2022, 2:20pm

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

Reactions: 2 users

ACinEur

Regular
No mention of Mitsui in this pack…either done deal and under wraps or they are not extending. I have some more $’s to invest just wondering whether to pull the try now or wait 🤔 maybe a 🍷 will help 😂 And does it really matter in 5 years time anyway?!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Micreg

Regular
No mention of Mitsui in this pack…either done deal and under wraps or they are not extending. I have some more $’s to invest just wondering whether to pull the try now or wait 🤔 maybe a 🍷 will help 😂 And does it really matter in 5 years time anyway?!
Personally, I would buy more. But my dear partner’s patience is worn out after 2+ years of flat and declining share price. Fair enough. Other holdings have steadily risen in the meantime. I‘m happy to have been able to accumulate as much as we have. Wouldn’t sell a single share of TLG.

Reactions: 4 users

Affenhorst

Regular
I bet they are out. I smell a great buying opportunity by the end of the month.

Reactions: 1 users

Semmel

Regular
I bet they are out. I smell a great buying opportunity by the end of the month.

Gonna be interesting how it plays out. LKAB was out because they had enough on their plate, not die to anything related to Talga. Mitsui is in a different situation, and I still think they will want to be part of it.

Reactions: 3 users

Affenhorst

Regular
Gonna be interesting how it plays out. LKAB was out because they had enough on their plate, not die to anything related to Talga. Mitsui is in a different situation, and I still think they will want to be part of it.
Yeah, we'll see. A reason for no extension could also be Talga. Maybe MT thinks he can can get a better deal elsewhere, e.g. give up less equity than Mitsui expects. I'd be fine either way, that is for MT to evaluate.

Reactions: 6 users
Yeah, we'll see. A reason for no extension could also be Talga. Maybe MT thinks he can can get a better deal elsewhere, e.g. give up less equity than Mitsui expects. I'd be fine either way, that is for MT to evaluate.
The pace of change has accelerated since Mitsui first appeared. I agree, with permits now looking good I too think MT sees far better opportunities without Mitsui. The various finance options have exploded in the last 18 months especially in the last 12 months.

I'm not sure we will see any huge collapse in the SP if they do pull out maybe a very temporary $0.10 to $0.12. I think a pull out by Mitsui might already be "baked" into the SP.

And why is MT there on the ground.....................................a new announcement ?

I get the feeling there is something going on behind the scenes and it's BIG
Excited Dr Evil GIF

Reactions: 7 users

BigDog

Regular
Side 24, Anode Product Commercial Summary, last paragraph: “Talga continues to advance discussions for commercial agreements and, given current market dynamics, is well positioned to optimise agreement terms.”

Very bullish comment!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Side 24, Anode Product Commercial Summary, last paragraph: “Talga continues to advance discussions for commercial agreements and, given current market dynamics, is well positioned to optimise agreement terms.”

Very bullish comment!
"current market dynamics" + "optimise agreement terms" to me means they have been inundated by interested parties seeking offtakes

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom