Go u good thing

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Full scale production in 2024 !
This is a ramp up from the 2025 previous dates
Things are starting to heat up here
Go u good thing
No, it's no ramp up. 12 months ago, they were talking about being in production in 2023, then they delayed it to 2024, which still is the case.

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
For me, 2023 is absolutely unrealistic. The industrial area does not have electricity, water, sewage or connecting roads yet, the land has not been allocated. The construction of the factory has not even begun. If they start early next year, it will be 2024 in no time. MT must have a plan for that, as he did with Swerim.

I think the announcement is good, it shows that they are getting the maximum out of it. Only this time not too much, so they don't have to tip it back.)
The resource can probably be developed relatively quickly. And in the first processing steps can be improvised if necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Affenhorst

Regular
For me, 2023 is absolutely unrealistic. The industrial area does not have electricity, water, sewage or connecting roads yet, the land has not been allocated. The construction of the factory has not even begun. If they start early next year, it will be 2024 in no time. MT must have a plan for that, as he did with Swerim.

I think the announcement is good, it shows that they are getting the maximum out of it. Only this time not too much, so they don't have to tip it back.)
The resource can probably be developed relatively quickly. And in the first processing steps can be improvised if necessary.
If they establish the first mine next year, they can keep producing anode with the pilot plant until the larger one is ready. I wonder what its maximum output is...

Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
The pilot plant will not be mothballed. It will later be a research plant. I mean I've read that.

I also see this way as they can ramp up continuously or in steps.
There is also the small matter of the factory's building permit. There again it's a matter of Natura2000. We don't have that in the bag yet.
And I still have the anode production permit from NV in the back of my mind.
And the test plant has a permit for X amount that I don't know. There could be a request for increase like NV did. Then what the plant can do can be produced.

Semmel

Regular
Assuming at a lower bound of 200tpa anode production and since MT said they sold the commercial samples above the DFS price target which if my memory serves right was $12k per tonne, then they can book a revenue of $12'000*200=$2.4M for the samples. Or about 3.6M AUD. This should help with the financial situation quite enormously as all expenses are already accounted for in the books of the running cost. This is not a proper profitability analysis, but it at least covers staff ocst (which is 2.8M AUD per year). With that process going on, Talga can survive quite some time if they stop drilling holes, which are probably the biggest expense at moment. Not something I want them to do, but if there is a recession and access to capital is tight, Talga at least seems to be able to survive without further funding for a long time, despite the current cash burn rate.

• Love
Top Bottom