Talga Updated and Discussion thread

cosors

👀
ASX Release ASX:TLG
24 July 2024
Talga Investor Webinar
Battery materials company Talga Group Ltd (“Talga” or “the Company”) (ASX:TLG) advises that it will host an Investor Webinar on Thursday 1 August at 10:30am AWST / 12:30pm AEST.
For the webinar and associated presentation, Talga’s Managing Director Mark Thompson will provide an update on the Company’s Vittangi Anode Project and its recent corporate activities, followed by a Question and Answer (Q&A) session. Questions can be lodged online during the webinar or submitted ahead of time via email at info@talgagroup.com.
A recording of the webinar will be available on the Company’s website shortly after the session. To join the webinar, please register online at:

Reactions: 1 users
There it is. Placement / Cap raise.

The SC has dealt them a bad hand, but can we agree that the company has played this hand very poorly?

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well the placement should keep the wolf from the door.

The investor must have confidence in the outcome of the court hearing.

Reactions: 6 users
Well the placement should keep the wolf from the door.

The investor must have confidence in the outcome of the court hearing.
Yeah, I just wish they did it 2 weeks ago. Seems they couldn't keep it above the required 2 quarters cash remaining. Anyway we'll find out Wednesday

cosors

👀
Talga Group Ltd (ASX: TLG) – Trading Halt
Description
The securities of Talga Group Ltd (‘TLG’) will be placed in trading halt at the request of TLG, pending it releasing
an announcement. Unless ASX decides otherwise, the securities will remain in trading halt until the earlier of
the commencement of normal trading on Tuesday, 30 July 2024 or when the announcement is released to the
market.

anodepirate

Emerged
There it is. Placement / Cap raise.

The SC has dealt them a bad hand, but can we agree that the company has played this hand very poorly?
I don't agree. Everything is easy to figure out afterwards. Of course, with today's knowledge it would have been better to raise double the amount during the previous CR. But if they had done that and the court's ruling had come in this week, everyone would have been angry because Talga issued too many shares at too low a price.

I am convinced that Talga and Mark have done everything they can to handle this well, it is simply bad luck that the legal system in Sweden is so rotten. If the incoming capital helps us to bridge the coming period well, then there is no problem in the long term. The appeals are rejected with 98% certainty based on historical results, from there the financing from the EIB, among others, comes through and the world looks very different. With 420 million shares outstanding (in the case of an additional 40 million to be issued), Talga still has a relatively low amount of shares in circulation.

Some people may be too positive here, but it's clear that you're on the extremely negative end of the spectrum. Both are unrealistic and I wonder what your motivations are for this.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Semmel

Regular
Self note/off topic:

Previous attempts to establish this thread as Updates only, without discussion failed about 50% of the time (like this time) and without the power to police this thread effectively (in form of moving posts from here to the Discussion thread), its time to conclude that this idea doesnt work in our community. No matter how much positive feedback there was last time I posed the question. The "Updates only" part breaks essentially every time something happens where people want to engage.

Dont get me wrong, its not good nor bad, it was an experiment after all. I prefer the community does things naturally without putting everything in shape artificially. Now back to our regular program of discussing the CR.

• Love
Top Bottom