PNV Discussion 2022

Moosey

Emerged
Has PNV turned the corner with respect to the shorters, they tried in vain yesterday to pull it below $1.
It's about time that people realize that the only way forward for PNV is UP IMHO.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Has PNV turned the corner with respect to the shorters, they tried in vain yesterday to pull it below $1.
It's about time that people realize that the only way forward for PNV is UP IMHO.
I'm getting that feeling too - It will be interesting to check the short data for today in a few days time and see if any closed today. Another stock I'm in has been hit by the shorters very similarly and it felt like they had started to move on today too. Time will tell!

Reactions: 2 users
Well I increased my holding by 50% today. Not back to what I held originally but everything is free carried and then some.

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Lattelarry

Regular
Well I increased my holding by 50% today. Not back to what I held originally but everything is free carried and then some.

SC
Don't think you can go too wrong at this level.
I've added a lot too.
I just see it as a waiting game. Who has the most patience, the holders or the shorters?
The other thing is it seems the market is pricing growth at covid levels. So do you believe growth will continue at covid levels or will it now accelerate?

I don't think I can go wrong either. I sold about 60% of my shares at approx 2.50 average. Bought some of them back at these low levels which i think is a steal.

SC

Reactions: 1 users

mkm109

Regular
Good announcement today.
Shorts are still playing their game

Reactions: 3 users
In the world we live at the moment I'll take that. Not quite double double but good result all the same. The double was also pre all the crap that has happened over the last couple of years.

SC

BaconLover

Founding Member
Love the recent action.
Dipped my toes a couple years ago, but have gone in heavy after the director bought shit loads.
Looks like trend has changed, good luck to all.
Screenshot_20220728-144739_CMC Invest~2.jpg

Lattelarry

Regular
Love the recent action.
Dipped my toes a couple years ago, but have gone in heavy after the director bought shit loads.
Looks like trend has changed, good luck to all.
View attachment 12670
It now needs to crack the 1.70s - and not keep getting smashed down.

Really should be over 2 imho. Trading at cheaper than 3 years ago.

Hopefully the update, when it comes, will give it a good push.

Lattelarry

Regular
I thought we would have got the announcement of annual sales today.

They must have it by now as was only June they needed to add on.

Are they withholding becaused June wasn't a good month or because there is some other news coming? I'm sure if it had been another $7m month we would have heard by now.

Lattelarry

Regular
I just got access to Refinitiv. Here is some PNV info:

1691805620291.png

1691805698205.png

1691805870798.png

1691806063772.png

1691806114542.png

• Love

kickit2me

Hi Guys :)

Geared up for todays report and webinar.
Are we going to chat in this thread?

Apologies for my "lack of attendance" last few months. Health issues curtailed my time.

I'm distracted today with good announcements in two of my other stocks too. NMT & 4DS. It never rains, its pours. :)

Kick

kickit2me

By the way - just as a reminder.

The monthly model projects $5.8m AUD for June BTM sales revenue. Anything above would be good, but months are lumpy ;)

The quarterly model projects $16.2m for Q4FY23 - which would give a yearly AUD sales of BTM as $57.8m.

So what we are looking for is whether the data exceeds these values, and by home much.

BARDA & OTHER has been reported as $4.1m AUD over Q1 to Q3 so year will be probably over $5m.

Look to these sort of numbers to do your evaluation.

Westsurf

Emerged
I’m looking forward to results … however I am hoping that Integra’s issues lead to a stupidly large sales month. I’m unfortunately thinking that we’ve still got hang over from the sales will double, double and double again statement from years ago.

Perhaps the market is actually wanting to see a profit? Not just reinvestment back into larger and larger sales teams.

I do have to admit I’m getting frustrated at seeing a constantly bettered SP that’s lower than it was years ago when our sales were much smaller.

Lattelarry

Regular
Those numbers would be very good and well above forecasts.

Yeah the SP is frustrating when the company is doing so well. Effectively trading at less than 4 years ago price since $1.50 now is worth less than it was then.

Also I thought the professional thing to do would be release the results before the open so everyone has lots of time to look before the webinar.

kickit2me

Agree that I would like the results to be released earlier. But DW usually always manages things for the benefit of holders and detriment of shorters. What could that imply?

It certainly has been a frustrating share in terms of SP - A lot to do though with overzealous retailers paying too much and then the 2020 short squeeze. I did add to my parcel size though significantly last year by trading a parcel. Not been able to this year. I'm mostly holding here in my kids account - its not going to happen immediately - but it WILL happen. So the price is an opportunity to add at what will be a very low cost in years to come.

Lattelarry

Regular
7.4m inn June

4.93m loss is also quite small.
I wouldn't have been surprised to see cost to 8m

Underlying loss of only 2.32 is tiny considering the massive growth in staff

Top Bottom