MGT Discussion 2023

Irongrilled

Regular
hi all, so I ventured up to Peterborough on the weekend... word on the street is that talk on the mine has gone very quite, but the locals still believe it will go ahead. they were also saying that houses are selling within a week of going onto market - which is very interesting but this could be due to a number of factors :)
Thanks for that. Was really hoping they had a bit more info or more hype on what's going on.

Reactions: 2 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Thanks for that. Was really hoping they had a bit more info or more hype on what's going on.
Same hey... But we are really in a holding pattern right now... That 16 million sell order was massive

Reactions: 3 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Getting smoked by HIO and their announcements. MGT need some announcements to bring back the buyers. Feels like where sitting idle in a dark corner at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Getting smoked by HIO and their announcements. MGT need some announcements to bring back the buyers. Feels like where sitting idle in a dark corner at the moment
I know hey... It's hard to watch hey, we really need some drill results and a hint of a offtake or finance 😍😍

maplesyrup

Regular
Interesting on twitter and all the talk re HIO a few random people are comparing MGT... Better than no talk I guess haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-110147_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-110147_Twitter.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 42

Irongrilled

Regular
Finally got some nice movement today

• Love
  • Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hopefully just a start.

• Fire

Supersport

Emerged
Well hello guys, seen the link for the chat over here..Calhoon on hotcrapper..
Was pleased to see whoever it was pulling those big cockblocking sells, we have movement again and lets hope that people start to take notice of what this project can be and worth ive been in for 2years at early stage and bought more on way up 2mill was all my budget could afford still thinking about selling one of my classic ducatis to get another mill..im sure in a few years i would be able to upgrade to a few more...
Great to see MS,CRABBY,IG,BL
really appreciate all the knowledge..

Last edited:
  • Fire

Irongrilled

Regular
Was pleased to see whoever it was pulling those big cockblocking sells, we have movement again and lets hope that people start to take notice of what this project can be and worth ive been in for 2years at early stage and bought more on way up 2mill was all my budget could afford still thinking about selling one of my classic ducatis to get another mill..im sure in a few years i would be able to upgrade to a few more...
Welcome to the club mate. Bit more civilised in here with out the Daz08's and Luckbrother's destroying the chat. Agree it's great to see some movement finally. I. Hoping we get some news in the next week or so as well which should reinforce the SP movement

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Welcome mate, nice to have you over here... The chat here is a lot better without some certain individuals... Can't wait for this form and SP to really fire up... Hopefully we can buy a few Ducati's in few years... 💪💪

maplesyrup

Regular
Hi all, can someone please give me a consensus on this morning Ann's, I am away at the holiday shack with little internet so unable to down load ... Thanks legends

Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Screenshot_20220419-163718_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Irongrilled

Regular
Screenshot_20220419-163753_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Irongrilled

Regular
Hope that helps. More dilution obviously not ideal but realistically we would have been more diluted if all the options were converted post PFS last year anyway. I'll have a guess and say SP may fall back into the 2's as the week goes on but hopefully they have some decent announcements in the works

• Sad

Irongrilled

Regular
Also bamboozled why they are doing the raise at 2.5c ...... why so low ?

Bruey

Emerged
I have not posted today, I am in two minds , I get the whole reward the long holders but we have sat through what seems like months of 3.0-3.4 sideways consolidation and then we have a break out day (last Thursday) we had our mojo back! and it was looking strong into 4.2 this morning then we get two announcements within minutes , a restructure and a cap raise at a significant discount…a huge discount, took the wind right out of the sails and we lost all of Thursdays gains and lost some sticky holders, HC has voiced some pretty disgruntled views and I am a strong believer in this project and it has really disappointed me. I though we where funded to DFS ( which maybe is my bad) I will need to revisit previous messaging to understand how I misinterpreted that point . I thought our next raise would be post a successful DFS late in Q4. The problem I see now is this could languish into mid 2’s without a sniff of finance news ( what’s Sam been up to ??) to entice new buyers, and we all need to think about tipping more into the project.
Uhh .. bit of a rant..sorry , just a collection of thoughts …plus the chat in HC is been pretty horrible which makes newbies wonder what they have stumbled into …🤦🏼‍♂️
Positives… you need to hold to participate. 3.3 may be the low , a buy signal, it has been our new base for a while now … and the free options converted post DFS now that could be a real victory for the believers💪

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
I have not posted today, I am in two minds , I get the whole reward the long holders but we have sat through what seems like months of 3.0-3.4 sideways consolidation and then we have a break out day (last Thursday) we had our mojo back! and it was looking strong into 4.2 this morning then we get two announcements within minutes , a restructure and a cap raise at a significant discount…a huge discount, took the wind right out of the sails and we lost all of Thursdays gains and lost some sticky holders, HC has voiced some pretty disgruntled views and I am a strong believer in this project and it has really disappointed me. I though we where funded to DFS ( which maybe is my bad) I will need to revisit previous messaging to understand how I misinterpreted that point . I thought our next raise would be post a successful DFS late in Q4. The problem I see now is this could languish into mid 2’s without a sniff of finance news ( what’s Sam been up to ??) to entice new buyers, and we all need to think about tipping more into the project.
Uhh .. bit of a rant..sorry , just a collection of thoughts …plus the chat in HC is been pretty horrible which makes newbies wonder what they have stumbled into …🤦🏼‍♂️
Positives… you need to hold to participate. 3.3 may be the low , a buy signal, it has been our new base for a while now … and the free options converted post DFS now that could be a real victory for the believers💪
Do agree with you, it's a bit frustrating. But that's the game. I too didn't expect a cap raise at this stage, tbh.
One of the positives I see is, retailers are allowed to participate. They could've done it with instos alone but that didn't happen. So that's good.
Anyway, let's see what happens come DFS. I'm banned from HC so no idea what's going on there at MGT threads, I can only imagine lol

BaconLover

Founding Member
No clue mate.
May be they shook hands when our SP was lower? The SP increase was quite possibly to entice retailers thinking they're getting a good deal.

Irongrilled

Regular
I'll be taking up my full compliment and bidding for extras

Tony Coles

Regular
I'll be taking up my full compliment and bidding for extras
Hopefully for our sake this thing will go ahead, I believe it will, the fundamentals are there, haven’t changed but I will be taking up part of my entitlement not full. Well we have to wait for Xmas just might be a great one hopefully if the new board play their cards wright, meaning start with great drill results and a few other announcements but our main one would obviously be the funding but really gutted at the low cap raise though. Can’t do anything about it now, might turn out to be a blessing at a low cap raise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom