MGT Discussion 2023

Bruey

Emerged
Nice. I bought a small chunk at .007 just to get it. If they are anything like the options last year they will rocket up as we approach DFS
Nice work , see while I was waiting to be smart and catch a dip you hovered up the offer at .007, and now they are trading at 1.7c. So often we see people tying to buy one Pip cheaper and miss out ( this time it was me 🤣)

Irongrilled

Regular
Nice work , see while I was waiting to be smart and catch a dip you hovered up the offer at .007, and now they are trading at 1.7c. So often we see people tying to buy one Pip cheaper and miss out ( this time it was me 🤣)
Haha made that mistake a few times and missed the boat. May not be the smartest idea but these days I just jump in

Reactions: 1 users

maplesyrup

Regular
😳😳 from the IO conference I watched mark believes that Indian market is going to be the next big thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-201800_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-201800_Twitter.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 45

BoogieB

Emerged
Hi all,
I have moved over from hot crapper.

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the below. I’m the OP.

One thing I haven’t see discussed so far.

This raise has the shares selling for $.025, raising a total of $15.8m.
Management have also put their money wheif re there mouth is and partially underwritten the raise. They also plan to partake in the raise.

If the $15.8 million is raised, that means that there will then be half the amount of these shares created in Options. These options expire in 1 year.
To get these options exercised, MGT needs to be above 5c.
If it is, management have locked in another $15m give or take to contribute towards further funding. This will mean that from here on in, it is very unlikely that we will need a CR in the next year, and they will have a healthy amount for expenditure going forward,

This raise is pivotal for cementing the future of this company beyond this raise, and it also allows any current holder to be less diluted than if it was raised independently.

Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Hi all,
I have moved over from hot crapper.

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the below. I’m the OP.

One thing I haven’t see discussed so far.

This raise has the shares selling for $.025, raising a total of $15.8m.
Management have also put their money wheif re there mouth is and partially underwritten the raise. They also plan to partake in the raise.

If the $15.8 million is raised, that means that there will then be half the amount of these shares created in Options. These options expire in 1 year.
To get these options exercised, MGT needs to be above 5c.
If it is, management have locked in another $15m give or take to contribute towards further funding. This will mean that from here on in, it is very unlikely that we will need a CR in the next year, and they will have a healthy amount for expenditure going forward,

This raise is pivotal for cementing the future of this company beyond this raise, and it also allows any current holder to be less diluted than if it was raised independently.
Welcome boogie, welcome to the dark side 😍😍😎😎

Irongrilled

Regular
Welcome Boogie! You'll find you have to deal with much less crap here. Saw this post on the other thread. Did not even think about it and glad ypu have raised it. Such a good point which I'm sure was part of managements intention. We just need some decent news/announcements and some publicity to get this thing rolling again. Been stagnant for a while now.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

BoogieB

Emerged
Thank you.

I agree. I think the expansion announcement was intended to help sentiment, but unfortunately at the moment we are bogged down.

I personally believe we will get to mining, and I cannot wait for the day when our first shipment is released from the dock.

• Love

Irongrilled

Regular
Bogged down is an understatement. HiO definitely kicking our ass in terms of marketing and getting the word out there. Considering MGT resource is nearly 5 times the size you would think they would be trying to at least market that

maplesyrup

Regular
Bogged down is an understatement. HiO definitely kicking our ass in terms of marketing and getting the word out there. Considering MGT resource is nearly 5 times the size you would think they would be trying to at least market that
Agreed mate, we have been way to conservative and it's really hurting us...

maplesyrup

Regular
Screenshot_20220429-173249_LinkedIn.jpg
this is only adds to our value.. a real green hub

maplesyrup

Regular
weave you magic Markey boy in London town haha,

Irongrilled

Regular
Hopefully we get some bites

maplesyrup

Regular

Irongrilled

Regular
Just need this rights issue to be done and shares issued then get some positive sentiment back

maplesyrup

Regular

Irongrilled

Regular
One 3 million tonne offtake would fund 50% of the project

• Love

maplesyrup

Regular
One 3 million tonne offtake would fund 50% of the project
Haha that just clicked with me .. That makes sense with the management saying the initial payback would be 2 years..

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Haha that just clicked with me .. That makes sense with the management saying the initial payback would be 2 years..
It is ridiculously cheap for the long run.. once the 7mtpa comes online down the road. Profits would be flowing like crazy. 500million US is chump change to get it up n running. Imagine in 15years. 1 billion+ revenue a year. Not sure on profits but it would be pretty epic. Holding onnnn.

• Love

maplesyrup

Regular
It is ridiculously cheap for the long run.. once the 7mtpa comes online down the road. Profits would be flowing like crazy. 500million US is chump change to get it up n running. Imagine in 15years. 1 billion+ revenue a year. Not sure on profits but it would be pretty epic. Holding onnnn.
that's it - slow and steady to replicate CIA

maplesyrup

Regular
found this interesting
1652075274312.png

1652075290870.png

• Fire
Top Bottom