MGT Discussion 2023

Supersport

Emerged
Ok guys and gals, i really have no knowledge or real ability in the trading game, but, maybe some conspiracy theorist..
When the other week we had that massive wall of shares to climb to get some movement, and in that time we traded 100mill plus shares and then they disappeared..thinking wed get a run to then be lumbered with 2 ..announcements ..
Do any of us think that someone with the upper management may of leaked something to friends or companies that imminent news is on the way and to get in at that price to then also be able to buy into the options... at even lower price..
Sorry for the tin hat analogy..
I still hold all my shares and wont be selling till they hit $5

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Irongrilled

Regular
With these two leading to DFS completion I think things will be looking good.
Screenshot_20220420-200759_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
@Bruey nice to here from you 😎

I am with bacon it was a suprise and has stalled the momentum, now I need to try and get funds to get my fill haha... It hopefully works out like the CE we did at 1c last year... It stalled all momentum but then the SP went nuts afterward s 🤞🤞

maplesyrup

Regular

Bruey

Emerged
Yeah now I have slept on it, it’s what’s needed to progress, the next 6-7 mths leading to the DFS and ultimately the decision to mine will be all that’s needed, paving the way for the finance and or JV. The reputation and calibre of the team are not going to let this slip. I too will be taking up the full offer. I know it’s only one day but it felt ok to finish flat today perhaps the sell down yesterday was enough and those who wanted to exit did.

• Love

maplesyrup

Regular
Yeah now I have slept on it, it’s what’s needed to progress, the next 6-7 mths leading to the DFS and ultimately the decision to mine will be all that’s needed, paving the way for the finance and or JV. The reputation and calibre of the team are not going to let this slip. I too will be taking up the full offer. I know it’s only one day but it felt ok to finish flat today perhaps the sell down yesterday was enough and those who wanted to exit did.
I am glad I have been out of service for the last few days haha... totally agree with you mate... Mark etc would not stake the reputations and their hard earned as well if this thing was going ahead.... onward and upward.. :)

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Bruey

Emerged

Tony Coles

Regular
Wonder why the bids have been reset, buy and sell, why?

maplesyrup

Regular
Screenshot_20220421-213220_LinkedIn.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Anyone received their letter yet for the rights issue ?

Bruey

Emerged
Hi, letters should go out next week I had thought.
What’s strange is the MGTRE options have appeared in my account. And are already worth 0.006c . I expected the options would only appear if I participated in the rights issue and purchased the shares at the discount price of 2.5c.

Tony Coles

Regular
Nah not yet, haven’t received the letter nor the MGTRE options, ill give ComSec a call on Tuesday.

Irongrilled

Regular
My MGTRE hit the account this morning

Townyj

Ermahgerd
You need an options acc to receive em? Im with commsec and havent set mine up. Have not traded em in the past and need to do the damn test.

Irongrilled

Regular
I'm with self wealth. They just showed up. Didn't have to do anything

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I'm with self wealth. They just showed up. Didn't have to do anything
Cheers.

Havent see anything pop up, had a work mate mention his Super contacted him about it being available.

Suppose i will wait for the letter to arrive.

Tony Coles

Regular
What trading platform r u using, not ComSec is it? I’m using ComSec still nothing, not credited my chess holding for MGTRE.

Irongrilled

Regular
I use SelfWealth. Got sick of Commsec

Bruey

Emerged
I had mine appear in the ANZ platform and have a couple of orders in for some more at .005 and .006. ( not sure if they will drop that low but no harm in trying I guess ) . MGT holding strong at 3.2 today on an otherwise pretty ordinary day across the market.

Irongrilled

Regular
I had mine appear in the ANZ platform and have a couple of orders in for some more at .005 and .006. ( not sure if they will drop that low but no harm in trying I guess ) . MGT holding strong at 3.2 today on an otherwise pretty ordinary day across the market.
Nice. I bought a small chunk at .007 just to get it. If they are anything like the options last year they will rocket up as we approach DFS

Top Bottom