Not spam at all! Thanks for the info. Please keep it coming

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

maplesyrup

Regular
I know we shouldn't really get hit by the IO rises and falls as we aren't producing yet.... but its so frustrating when our SP gets hammered when IO goes down but does nothing when it goes up.

1646608924575.png

Irongrilled

Regular
I know we shouldn't really get hit by the IO rises and falls as we aren't producing yet.... but its so frustrating when our SP gets hammered when IO goes down but does nothing when it goes up.

View attachment 2283
Agreed. I don't think our SP will be moving much at all u til we get some news (next news is due March / April). Especially in the current climate. Love to know how funding is going or if there has been any interest at all.

Reactions: 6 users

Tony Coles

Regular
The iron ore price is kicking along nicely.

Reactions: 4 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Agreed. I don't think our SP will be moving much at all u til we get some news (next news is due March / April). Especially in the current climate. Love to know how funding is going or if there has been any interest at all.
agreed mate - a ann would be very timely right now... I am guessing the drill results will be late as there is a massive backlog in labs right now...

Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular
So quiet. Come on announcements

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

maplesyrup

Regular
So quiet. Come on announcements
agreed mate - most stock I am in have shut up shop awaiting the Ukraine and interest rates to blow over... the other forum has turned to shit so I don't even check that anymore

• Sad

BaconLover

Founding Member
Not long to go for DFS news to start rolling on now.

Tony Coles

Regular
Not long to go for DFS news to start rolling on now.
Hopefully roughly another 6 or 7 months left to make a decision to go ahead to mine this beast!

BaconLover

Founding Member
Magnetite Mines Limited Executive Chairman and CEO Peter Schubert said: “The DFS currently underway has provided us the confidence to formalise our options for the first stages of expansion at our Razorback Iron Ore Project. We are very excited by the results of this study work which underpin our belief in the outstanding returns available from leveraging the benefits of scaling up our large resource in a tier 1 mining jurisdiction with a supportive state government, access to abundant infrastructure and, importantly, low-cost renewable energy.

Magnetite Mines has an inter-generational resource and it was important to ensure our initial path to expansion was supported by robust data that could effectively inform and support stage 1 of our development plans. The Expansion Study demonstrates the Company’s commitment to its long-term development strategy for the Razorback Iron Ore Project and provides further confidence in the significant and valuable optionality realised from progressive expansions of the Company’s extensive Braemar resources.

The expansion scenarios are extremely encouraging and confirm the potential for a very long-life mining operation supporting higher production rates and point to substantive increases in both IRR and NPV8 coupled with an equally substantive decrease to the projects all-in 62% Fe iron ore breakeven price for the Single-Step Expansion case to US$40/t. Page 3 We remain focused on completing the DFS and moving to stage 1 of our mining operation with minimum upfront capital and continue to follow a systematic, staged approach to the development of Razorback.

We continue to advance discussions with potential project partners and financiers and note the project’s sustainability credentials are a critical factor for many industry participants. Through Magnetite Mines’ emerging ESG framework, we are well-positioned to deliver a premium high-grade product increasingly sought for low-carbon steelmaking globally with premiums for higher-grade ores continuing to reflect this position. We thank shareholders for their continued support and look forward to further updating the market on our progress as we continue to advance the DFS programme, ensuring expansion optionality is preserved for the benefit of all stakeholders.”

Bring it home guys.

Reactions: 6 users

maplesyrup

Regular
  • Fire

Tony Coles

Regular
New from twitter. 1 hour ago.

• Fire

Irongrilled

Regular
  • Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Going hunting for some funding ????

Fingers crossed eh... been having a look around at the cost of other juniors to get up and running. We are in a pretty amazing spot tbh.

Tony Coles

Regular
I hope this works, latest announcement.

Attachments

• 6A1083869_MGT.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 91
  • Fire

maplesyrup

Regular
I hope this works, latest announcement.
hopefully mate - we are presenting in front of a decent audience, all the big boys / girls are there... fingers crossed Sam gets some finance sorted and we get the drill results back to substantially increase the resource size... I have been looking at real-estate and most the houses up for sale are under contract which is a good sign :)

maplesyrup

Regular
Boy I can't wait for this stock to fire up .. so then I can tell a few people where to go haha...

• Haha

maplesyrup

Regular
this is interesting - recap of the budget from Stockhead in respect to the ASX

1648591033928.png

Irongrilled

Regular
Very quiet on the MGT front. Trading sideways for a while now. Hopefully we get some updates soon to push this along a bit

Top Bottom