MGT Discussion 2023

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Just have a look at what the guys / girl are liking on LinkedIn... Very interesting, also this reads well, very sutterly giving hints

Well... a lot of nuggets in there.

I don't have access.. but Andrew Forest was hanging around SA right.

2022-08-18_20-58-00.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Massive imagine a JV with FMG 😳😳
The video is from one month ago. Fast forward the video. From 13minutes and 40 sec / 13.40, watch and listen 👂 MGT is thinking about a resource mining increase instead of the planned 3 million tonnes per year mined. Due to because maybe the recent drilling results, the soft resource recovery and less energy used to mine the high grade resource, very exciting 4 months ahead. Have a great day all!

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

maplesyrup

Regular
The video is from one month ago. Fast forward the video. From 13minutes and 40 sec / 13.40, watch and listen 👂 MGT is thinking about a resource mining increase instead of the planned 3 million tonnes per year mined. Due to because maybe the recent drilling results, the soft resource recovery and less energy used to mine the high grade resource, very exciting 4 months ahead. Have a great day all!

great pick up TC - management really need to promote this more!!

Reactions: 4 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Screenshot_20220829-171644_LinkedIn.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

maplesyrup

Regular
hold tight everyone and add to your holdings if you can... news flow / social media will increase from next week and the team have a heap of mining conferences coming up... SP will need to be ramped up for finance and any JVs, from all reports Tim is a fantastic add to the management team and we have a interesting watch until Xmas....

Reactions: 8 users

maplesyrup

Regular

BoogieB

Emerged
I would have to agree Maple. Everything from management down to the document layout are polished and look like an experienced miner.

Loving the second announcement yesterday that flew under the radar. Around 20 pages of excellent information. I will have my second read of this today.

Increased my holding again yesterday and will continue to if prices hold steady.

• Fire

maplesyrup

Regular
they should have delayed the second ann for clean air imo..... nothing seems to move this SP atm, they need to keep increase the SP to ensue the finance deal is better... the delay in the DFS/BFS would have to put the oppies in jeopardy?? thoughts?

BoogieB

Emerged
At first I would have agreed, but they now have the presentation on Monday with Tim speaking.

Oppies are always a difficult one. If everything goes as management expects, then will be in the money in the next month, but the market can be irrational.

MGT is building and I didn’t think they would move to 5+mTPa so soon. They have released incredible value for anyone that bought into the last rights issue.

There is clear direction and strong focus on value. The fact that MGT will fall into the bottom 1/4% of producers speaks bounds on what management are doing.

Whether this moves or doesn’t SP wise short term, shouldn’t be an issue for long term holders if things progress in a positive direction.

maplesyrup

Regular
At first I would have agreed, but they now have the presentation on Monday with Tim speaking.

Oppies are always a difficult one. If everything goes as management expects, then will be in the money in the next month, but the market can be irrational.

MGT is building and I didn’t think they would move to 5+mTPa so soon. They have released incredible value for anyone that bought into the last rights issue.

There is clear direction and strong focus on value. The fact that MGT will fall into the bottom 1/4% of producers speaks bounds on what management are doing.

Whether this moves or doesn’t SP wise short term, shouldn’t be an issue for long term holders if things progress in a positive direction.
well said - however the SP definitely affect long term holders as we want the best finance deal possible... with our SP being 2.7c we will get reemed..

BoogieB

Emerged
well said - however the SP definitely affect long term holders as we want the best finance deal possible... with our SP being 2.7c we will get reemed..
That depends on the deal we get. Do you think shares will be issued or do you think we will sign deals direct with steel makers?

maplesyrup

Regular
That depends on the deal we get. Do you think shares will be issued or do you think we will sign deals direct with steel makers?
Hoping for direct deals, maybe a govt loan?? Haha

Reactions: 1 users

BoogieB

Emerged
Haha that would be nice

• Love

maplesyrup

Regular

Bruey

Emerged
Hi, was interested in this groups thoughts on resolution 15 - consideration of consolidation released this morning - 50:1. It’s going to take our SOI down to just 76 million. With an SP approx $1.00 (MC76 mil). I assume options due to be converted have an excise price of $2.50 under the new deal .

I was also thinking they need to pause in the performance rights and link them to achievements that are company making. We need a DFS and a financial partner… get those to market and they can fill their boots

Attachments

• E8ACE737-2E2C-45FB-9634-4FC64282DC59.jpeg
    E8ACE737-2E2C-45FB-9634-4FC64282DC59.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 33
Hi, was interested in this groups thoughts on resolution 15 - consideration of consolidation released this morning - 50:1. It’s going to take our SOI down to just 76 million. With an SP approx $1.00 (MC76 mil). I assume options due to be converted have an excise price of $2.50 under the new deal .

I was also thinking they need to pause in the performance rights and link them to achievements that are company making. We need a DFS and a financial partner… get those to market and they can fill their boots
Yep sounds like a win win for everyone. Sooner the better

Irongrilled

Regular

100% agree. Consolidation will help get funding but we may see a drop in MC in the short term. Salaries and gifting of more option should definitely be linked to milestones and not just an increase in salaries for the sake of it. I'll vote no to everything except the Consolidation.

Reactions: 2 users

Bruey

Emerged
I never expected to see 1.6c again that was one pip lower than my Aug 2020 buy in. I completely got this one wrong. I got to see the DFS out , surely this board and executive team… all 12 or them can get this over the line …

Attachments

• 89220889-63CC-4AC4-8FA7-E22E570CF02F.jpeg
    89220889-63CC-4AC4-8FA7-E22E570CF02F.jpeg
    620.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Sad

Irongrilled

Regular
100% agree. Don't see people like Wandke and Dobson signing on just to get a good salary for 1 year and the project to get scrapped.

Top Bottom