2.png
    145 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: 7 users

kram

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Interesting read
"We hardly have any supply in Europe to even scratch the surface of future graphite demand for the lithium-ion battery industry so far,"
and
"Graphite is often a very underrepresented critical mineral in the lithium-ion battery,"
"Especially, not enough attention is paid to the potential for supply deficit and to the potential for the graphite market itself to become structurally affected by demand from electric vehicles."

interesting, look at the picture under this:
"We will then work back to maybe perhaps having anode production nearby and then we will go back up the supply chain into processing, and that allows perhaps more investment in the upstream side. But I think that could take quite a long time to happen," she said.

Yes, we have to wait for the conference 22.-23.03. and opening 01.04
https://amp.dw.com/en/chinese-graphite-dominance-threatens-electric-car-ambitions/a-60888876

[SGL is SG; DW is Major German media]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

kram

Demand - supply = $$$ .... a bit of a look back courtesy of the BMI crew .

Sept 10 , 2021
Anode plants used to be in the 10,000's tonnes .
Now , in China , they are in the 100,000's tonnes.
Quite an incredible shift in 5 - 7 years .

Nov 3 , 2021
#graphite prices rally after stable 2021 y-t-d ; graphite consumers globally place orders to hedge against uncertainty surrounding energy shortages , disrupted freight conditions , & winter closures in Heilongjiang

Dec 4 , 2021
#graphite prices continue to rally , despite waning industry in China (ahead of 2022 winter olympics) , on good demand from ex-China industry & booming #anode demand . Worth keeping an eye on graphite into 2022 , as an underrepresented yet crucial input into the anode value chain .

Dec 16 , 2021
reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/china-ev-battery-makers-grapple-with-graphite-squeeze-2021-12-15

Feb 4 , 2022
Flake #graphite prices continue to tick upwards given limited inventory in China (during winter mine closures) , rising demand from the #anode market , & robust USA , E.U & Indian industrial demand in connection with environmental restrictions in China

Mar 4 , 2022
#graphite prices continue to drift higher on supply concerns & strong demand - fines handed out to suppliers over ESG & permit violations in Luobei , China as local government considers remedial plan . Prices also supported by delays & disruptions in E.U & African supply

Reactions: 6 users

Micreg

Regular
European battery supply growing:
1647642541804.png

Reactions: 5 users

kram

Anyone planning a motoring holiday around Sweden ? , make sure you take someone else's credit card .

Gasoline .... 18.85 (SEK) = $2.70 (AUD)
Diesel .... 21.27 (SEK) = $3.05(AUD)
LPG .... 12.79 (SEK) = $1.83 (AUD)

Average pricing per litre between the 6th Dec 2021 - 14th March 2022
Source .... globalpetrolprices.com

The future is (has to be) electric .

Anyone planning a motoring holiday around Sweden ? , make sure you take someone else's credit card .

Gasoline .... 18.85 (SEK) = $2.70 (AUD)
Diesel .... 21.27 (SEK) = $3.05(AUD)
LPG .... 12.79 (SEK) = $1.83 (AUD)

Average pricing per litre between the 6th Dec 2021 - 14th March 2022
Source .... globalpetrolprices.com

The future is (has to be) electric .
Not much different here now. For the first time ever instead of just paying by Paywave on the weekend I actually had to put my PIN in @ $2.20 AUD per litre

Reactions: 3 users

FREYR

Emerged
How do I see the trade weighted volume for the stock today?

kram

Part of an article from the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter (dn.se) . Its behind a paywall so I could only grab the intro ....

DN debate , Feb 11 , 2022
''Sweden must take its climate responsibility by opening more mines''

The social democrats should act immediately to loan finance important infrastructure investments & link these to the mining policy writes Kalle Sundin

Feb 13 , Kalle Sundin , trade union idea institute katalys: for social democracy , the core of mining policy is to promote climate change . But the mining of minerals & metals required for electrification needs to be done properly . Companies operating in Sweden must meet strict climate requirements & take social responsibility . And some of the profits will stay locally .....

Reactions: 4 users
Not related to Talga, but to Sweden, mining and politics. Slowly but steadily, conditions seem to be changing in our favour.

Screenshot_20220322-145007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Big big news beowulf kallak mine gets good news, are talga next in line.
With benchmark today, giga Berlin and Eva plant April 1st. Looking good for sp price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220322_132854_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.finance.jpg
    Screenshot_20220322_132854_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.finance.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20220322_142718_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220322_142718_com.android.chrome.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 62

Coolbeans

If anyone has any doubts about permits, forget it.. today I'm buying as many talga shares as possible. It's a done deal!

• Fire

cosors

👀
Just quick via phone, greetings from vacation! The verdict is considered a pioneer or lighthouse verdict. If you are interested in more details about it, you can read more here:
https://www.regeringen.se/artiklar/2022/03/information-gallande-beslutet-om-kallak/
In some respects this can be applied or interpreted in the same way for us. You can find some similar points for them and us, for example mining seasional. An unexpectedly good judgement, even if I remember that this is only the first step. Now they can submit the second application. We did that at the same time.

Reactions: 8 users

kram

NV has signed Vale for low-carbon Ni .... can't imagine what else they require :unsure:

Source .... Henry Sanderson (BMI) on TW

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
This year, the first to be connected to sewage and fresh water is our factory in the industrial area. Interestingly, only the trees that are necessary will be cut down. After that, we should soon see which plot will be allocated to us.

"Hertsö field, Luleå industrial park

Luleå Industrial Park is the name of the new area where the Hertsö field and Svartön will open up for continued investment in the industry of the future. The area consists of the existing industrial area Svartön and the new area Hertsöfältet. Design of the Hertsö field started in 2020 and Lumire will work gradually with water and sewage solutions, which are in line with the company establishments that are taking place. There are several actors working in parallel with the development of the Hertsö field. Feel free to read more about the importance of proximity to Luleå Harbor .

2022-2023 - focus on new pumping station and wastewater pipes

In 2022, the first pumping station will begin construction at the Gräsören Bridge, which is located at the intersection of the old Lövskärsvägen and Gräsörenvägen. In addition, water and wastewater pipes are drawn to be able to supply the first establishment Talga Resources. For those who move in the area, Gamla Lövskärsvägen will be closed in stages, which means, among other things, that pedestrians and cyclists will be directed to Hertsövägen.

The felling of forests takes place on as small a scale as possible based on clarity about future companies that establish themselves and with regard to seasons and breeding periods. This promotes the ecosystem, and allows the forest to breathe and grow. When it comes to stormwater management, it is carried out in open stormwater systems to be able to purify the stormwater in the ditches before it is discharged into the recipient." https://www.lumire.se/hertsofaltet-industripark/

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

kram

Some more news via Dagens Nyheter , I took the first one from LEM on TW (linked to dn.se) .

Dec 6 , 2021 ....
''The new minister of enterprise Karl-Petter Thorwaldsson wants more mines in Sweden , & also start extraction of rare earths''

Does this apply to the mining of rare earths , which are not mined today ?

''Yes , we have most of the metals here that are needed to cope with our Swedish climate transition . But they will be mined under very strict environmental legislation''

March 22 , 2022 ....
THE GOVERNMENT GRANTS PERMISSION FOR THE DISPUTED MINE IN KALLAK

Despite protests & strong objections from several consultative bodies , the government grants permission for a mine in Kallak.

Formally , an environmental assessment of the decision is now awaiting - but other rounds are also to be expected in the case .

This process is far from over for us , says Jenny Wik Karlsson at the Swedish Sami national association ....

March 23 2022 ....
CRITICAL VOICES IN JOKKMOKK AGAINST THE GREEN LIGHT FOR KALLAK

Jokkmokk . On Tuesday , minister of trade & industry Karl-Petter Thorwaldsson (s) gave the green light for continued work with a mine in Gallok - but with a number of unique conditions .

When DN visits Jokkmokk on Wednesday , we are met with both hope for growth & great disappointment ....

March 24 2022 ....
(opinion piece) PO TIDHOLM : FOR THE SOCIAL DEMOCRATS , A MINE IS STILL EQUAL TO JOBS & HAPPY VOTERS

A mine in Kallak is a real threat to Sami business & culture . But the governments decision also illustrates the social democratic idea of jobs .

No new analysis has been carried out here & no new information has penetrated since 1971 , writes Po Tidholm ....

Can't say I'm concerned re: objections , too much momentum now & given the Swedish energy agency is throwing $$$ at H2 green steel ....

''The Swedish energy agency's contribution is part of industrial life , which aims to support industry in reducing greenhouse gas emissions .
Source .... affarerinorr.se

With Nat graph on the CRM list / Sweden hosting world environment day (June 5) & the election (Sept 11) .... inflection point 2022 ?

• Fire

Micreg

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

mpk1980

Just posted on twitter.

scep

Just posted on twitter.

I like the message and the presence of Mark! It would be nice to see him a bit more relaxed / less tired or is that because we (shareholders) put so much pressure on him. I don't think so. The number of interfaces, who want 'something' of Talga, is expanding fast and when you are a young and growing company it will be time-challenged to manage. A strategic thinker like Mark will always want to look forward, but more and more of his time will be consumed in just keeping up with daily challenges. I wish him well, he is important to us!

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom