HUAWEI TAISHAN 200 SERVER / KUNPENG 920 PROCESSOR USING AKIDA

Exactly what I was thinking. The global warming issue could quickly and seriously be addressed.

Hypothetically two issues will be solved:

The massive power currently being used in the data centres to both run the compute and cooling of equipment;
Save a significant amount of water, again being used to cool the equipment.

I can’t accurately quote the no.s as my memory isn’t as good as FF but PVDM did state during an interview about enormous power savings; I think it was 80-90% by using Akida in data centres.

What company won’t want to fix those issues and what government won’t want the green votes to legislate it happens!

Win Win. Beneficial AI to the max!
97% was Peter van der Made’s number but this was by running AKIDA in all edge devices thus reducing what gets sent to the cloud for actual processing.

I don’t think he has provided a number for the savings running AKIDA directly in the Data Centre.

But you are correct the savings are potentially huge.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 8 users
97% was Peter van der Made’s number but this was by running AKIDA in all edge devices thus reducing what gets sent to the cloud for actual processing.

I don’t think he has provided a number for the savings running AKIDA directly in the Data Centre.

But you are correct the savings are potentially huge.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF, I thought it may have been that high but I don’t want to be someone who exaggerates with the truth. So you caught me downramping 😂

As it’s Easter there are a lot of campers in my area. Hopefully Akida can come up with a solution to the age old problem of mosquitoes.

Below is our current method for getting rid of them with: salt, rum, a stick and a rock!

1650072022195.jpeg

😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Hi @Perhaps

Many thanks for sharing this but reading the response you received again I must say I had a little chuckle at the wording.

"This is an experimental setup by eX3 - it is quite coincidental that we host the Brainchip cards in the KunPeng nodes"

The use of the word 'coincidental' is quite strange really. This word means "happening by chance".

So I paint this picture.

A group of highly credentialed academics, industry scientists and engineers from across Europe decide to build a super computer and by "chance" to their surprise through the post four AKIDA cards turn up.

What are these doing here they call out in surprise?

Who ordered these?

I don't know they say.

What will we do with them?

I don't know was the reply.

Chuck them on the shelf and if we have any connections left over we we will stick them on and see what happens. They all laugh. They were probably delivered by mistake and somebody will want them back they say so do not open the plastic bags they came in.

Weeks later:

Hey guys guess what?

What?

The HUAWEI TAISHAN 200 SERVER / KUNPENG 920 PROCESSOR has four connections spare why don't we hook them up there and see what happens?

I am not sure says one of the engineers we had a blueprint and design we have been working on for over a year now and these AKIDA cards were not part of the plan from day one do you not think this would be dangerous?

Bugger the plan just drop them in what's the worst that could happen we only live once. Sure we have been bringing this together for years raising funding and obtaining Government approvals and stuff the university protocols for scientific ethics lets just go for it guys.

And that your Honour is how these AKIDA cards came to be used in the European Super Computer.

My opinion and a bit of fun so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Surely one of the engineers would have been worried enough about spilling secret sauce everywhere that they would have contacted Brainchip to ask for a copy of the instructions for using AKIDA in super computers???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Thanks FF, I thought it may have been that high but I don’t want to be someone who exaggerates with the truth. So you caught me downramping 😂

As it’s Easter there are a lot of campers in my area. Hopefully Akida can come up with a solution to the age old problem of mosquitoes.

Below is our current method for getting rid of them with: salt, rum, a stick and a rock!

View attachment 4351
😂
You do know that decades ago before it was banned trappers in Australia would soak grain in alcohol then spread it for budgies and other cockies to eat and then when they were too drunk to fly catch them with nets. By sedating them it prevented injury when the nets were dropped as they did not panic. For your cunning plan to work get rid of the stick and rock and have a tiny spring loaded net. Then you can safely catch and release. LOL FF

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
AN UPDATE:

At this stage enquiries at Brainchip US are continuing. @Perhaps has had a reply to an email which may turn out to be how this came about. I believe that this is what @Perhaps has been told so at the moment the question is has @Perhaps been told the truth.

@Kaktus112 yes Brainchip did receive this approval to export to China and elsewhere but it was after this approval was granted that the then CEO Mr. Dinardo publicly announced that they did not need China and would not be furthering their involvement and the NASA/DARPA involvement came to light.

In relation to AKIDA remember Brainchip has engineering firms around the world now distributing/selling their technology so it is entirely possible that this has been a project by their distributor. Telesrink or a name something like that is a strong possibility. Others here will remember and know the correct spelling. They were announced a few years back.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Actually my spelling was not too bad (not too good either) this is the link to the announcement:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Actually my spelling was not too bad (not too good either) this is the link to the announcement:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Then of course there is Saleslink Europe that was announced at the same time as Eastronics in Israel:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Geez....Tony on it...you must be on speed dial or something...thankfully ;)
I got a reply from Tony, to an email once, at 10:13pm on a Saturday!

This whole team is hugely dedicated and working their butts off for us.

Like Sean said in the interview, he's never been part of such a strong devoted team.

Great find Fullmoonfever!
BaaaOOuuuiii!

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
At a personal level if they are actually using AKIDA for their exa scale computing that will be the final nail in the coffin of that “what’s a neuromorphic chip anyway moron and the maggots at that other place.

My absolution conviction
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Whaa, you mean this guy??

June 21st last year, when BRN was around 55 cents?

Marcus Burns..
That guy? 🤔..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I got a reply from Tony, to an email once, at 10:13pm on a Saturday!

This whole team is hugely dedicated and working their butts off for us.

Like Sean said in the interview, he's never been part of such a strong devoted team.

Great find Fullmoonfever!
BaaaOOuuuiii!
What's tonys email address mate

Dozzaman1977

Regular
To be fair, Marc has been working a 2nd job as a clown and doesn't have the time to put in any effort to research the companies he talks about.
Stephen King Laughing GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
AN UPDATE:

At this stage enquiries at Brainchip US are continuing. @Perhaps has had a reply to an email which may turn out to be how this came about. I believe that this is what @Perhaps has been told so at the moment the question is has @Perhaps been told the truth.

@Kaktus112 yes Brainchip did receive this approval to export to China and elsewhere but it was after this approval was granted that the then CEO Mr. Dinardo publicly announced that they did not need China and would not be furthering their involvement and the NASA/DARPA involvement came to light.

In relation to AKIDA remember Brainchip has engineering firms around the world now distributing/selling their technology so it is entirely possible that this has been a project by their distributor. Telesrink or a name something like that is a strong possibility. Others here will remember and know the correct spelling. They were announced a few years back.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I have had a request for more information from the US which I have provided but it is looking more and more like the answer @Perhaps received was truthful to some extent but I strongly do not believe that the use was by chance.

The engagement which the former CEO Mr. Dinardo referred to with the Chinese Mobile Telephone manufacturer at the AGM in 2019 that had Brainchip concerned for all the right reasons looks now to me to have been Huawei as many theorised at the time.

The engagement was reasonably advanced as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo even announced that Brainchip had plans to open a research centre in Shanghai. But for Covid breaking out he was due to spend 6 weeks in South Korea and Shanghai. Then as we know China was off the table.

If you do a little bit of Google research around Huawei and what it has been encountering around the world since being declared persona non grata in many countries you will find it still persists in pushing relationships with academics and universities all around the world.

It does not take much faith to leap to the conclusion they have kept an eye on Brainchip and AKIDA. Things like the NASA and Mercedes announcements would have both been like pouring petrol on a raging fire where Huawei's interest was concerned.

Did they pose as a hobbyist to buy the AKIDA cards on line??? Did they use one of their European project partners to acquire AKIDA??? Do they have a mole working for Brainchip or one of its partners? I doubt Brainchip so if there is a mole my money is on at least one or more of the known partners let alone the 11 yet to be disclosed companies. The use of spies and huge financial incentives (bribes) by companies and the arrests and prosecutions of such individuals some of whom are highly respected academics in top level universities is a matter of record.

The disclosure that Huawei is using AKIDA is a blessing as it means that they are still leaving open the idea that they will be able to acquire the AKIDA technology legally in due course and if this super computer benefits from AKIDA's presence then Brainchip will receive proper credit.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 users
D

Deleted member 118

I have had a request for more information from the US which I have provided but it is looking more and more like the answer @Perhaps received was truthful to some extent but I strongly do not believe that the use was by chance.

The engagement which the former CEO Mr. Dinardo referred to with the Chinese Mobile Telephone manufacturer at the AGM in 2019 that had Brainchip concerned for all the right reasons looks now to me to have been Huawei as many theorised at the time.

The engagement was reasonably advanced as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo even announced that Brainchip had plans to open a research centre in Shanghai. But for Covid breaking out he was due to spend 6 weeks in South Korea and Shanghai. Then as we know China was off the table.

If you do a little bit of Google research around Huawei and what it has been encountering around the world since being declare persona non grata in many countries you will find it still persists in pushing relationships with academics and universities all around the world.

It does not take much faith to leap to the conclusion they have kept an eye on Brainchip and AKIDA. Things like the NASA and Mercedes announcements would have both been like pouring petrol on a raging fire where Huawei's interest was concerned.

Did they pose as a hobbyist to buy the AKIDA cards on line??? Did they use one of their European project partners to acquire AKIDA??? Do they have a mole working for Brainchip or one of its partners? I doubt Brainchip so fi there is a mole my money is on at least one or more of the known partners let alone the 11 yet to be disclosed companies. The use of spies and huge financial incentives (bribes) by companies and the arrests and prosecutions of such individuals some of whom are highly respected academics in top level universities is a matter of record.

The disclosure that Huawei is using AKIDA is a blessing as it means that they are still leaving open the idea that they will be able to acquire the AKIDA technology legally in due course and if this super computer benefits from AKIDA's presence then Brainchip will receive proper credit.

My opinion and speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Could this rate up there alongside the Watergate Scandal

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Could this rate up there alongside the Watergate Scandal
Maybe the former CEO's injury did not happen the way we were told??? Maybe he had to go into protection??? What a story and movie deal it would make. End of fantasy. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

Maybe the former CEO's injury did not happen the way we were told??? Maybe he had to go into protection??? What a story and movie deal it would make. End of fantasy. LOL

• Haha
  • Love
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Whaa, you mean this guy??

June 21st last year, when BRN was around 55 cents?

Marcus Burns..
That guy? 🤔..

No the infamous "what's a Neuromorphic chip anyway" quote came from another flog by the name of Luke Winchester from Merewether capital in Newcastle. He said this when Brainchip was hovering around 40c. He still stands by his comments and everytime he is asked he comes back to the same talking point "if it were any good they would be bought out". This proves his complete lack of understanding of the space.

He has also complained about being attacked on twitter for his comments! 😂😂 We had nothing to do with that 😏

Hey Lukey if you're reading this and I know you are I'll be here to remind you when you start plugging Brainchip to your clients(Like Owen Rask is now). I'll be here to remind your clients that you helped them to miss out on even bigger gains because you couldn't do any research to help you understand why Brainchips tech is so revolutionary.

Forever known as Luke "What's a Neuromorphic chip anyway" Winchester.

Also never forget Scottly (Lotto ticket technology) Fool. Aka Scott Philips

I don't hold grudges at all 😂😂😂

Akida Ballista Baby 🔥

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

Plenty job opportunities at Mercedes currently as well

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
No the infamous "what's a Neuromorphic chip anyway" quote came from another flog by the name of Luke Winchester from Merewether capital in Newcastle. He said this when Brainchip was hovering around 40c. He still stands by his comments and everytime he is asked he comes back to the same talking point "if it were any good they would be bought out". This proves his complete lack of understanding of the space.

He has also complained about being attacked on twitter for his comments! 😂😂 We had nothing to do with that 😏

Hey Lukey if you're reading this and I know you are I'll be here to remind you when you start plugging Brainchip to your clients(Like Owen Rask is now). I'll be here to remind your clients that you helped them to miss out on even bigger gains because you couldn't do any research to help you understand why Brainchips tech is so revolutionary.

Forever known as Luke "What's a Neuromorphic chip anyway" Winchester.

Also never forget Scottly (Lotto ticket technology) Fool. Aka Scott Philips

I don't hold grudges at all 😂😂😂

Akida Ballista Baby 🔥
Yes I am with you we could start
the:

‘AKIDA we don’t hold grudges we just get even Club’.

😎 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Kachoo

Regular
Yes I am with you we could start
the:

‘AKIDA we don’t hold grudges we just get even Club’.

😎 FF
Hey Just a thought.

The other day in the interview Sean stated they are working with a telecoms company. Is it possible this is the link? I mean I know the past history involving the company but maybe something was corrected that we are not privy to know and that article slipped. Imo

Just a thought and as BRN has a NDA they will deny this.

Would this be slightly possible?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Hey Just a thought.

The other day in the interview Sean stated they are working with a telecoms company. Is it possible this is the link? I mean I know the past history involving the company but maybe something was corrected that we are not privy to know and that article slipped. Imo

Just a thought and as BRN has a NDA they will deny this.

Would this be slightly possible?
Experience tells me everything is possible but I think that Sean Hehir is smart enough not to mention communications in circumstances where he would be breaching US National security law if he was directly engaged with Huawei.

If he can keep ordinary NDA’s a secret I think he would be able to keep this quiet.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom