BRN Discussion Ongoing

This is an interesting paper regarding artificial cochlear advances.

It refers to the work being done by Brainchip very briefly and provides a reference. When you click on this reference here under https://asa.scitation.org/doi/full/10.1121/10.0009314#
It takes you to a paper by Turchin 2019 that is predicting the development of dangerous AGI in the next 10 to 20 years which is now 7 to 17 years away. We know that early last year 2021 Peter van der Made stated they had a working cortical column on the bench in Perth. AGi is coming???
Is the growing US military and NASA interest an indicator of how close Peter van der Made is to realising his ambition???

My opinion & speculation only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!

Just like the share price, we just don't know when our baby is gonna bust out of its restraints!

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I have no idea what world events have in store for us this week. Putin has put his most brutal military leader in charge in Ukraine and chemical weapons could be on the agenda. For the sake of the Ukrainians I hope not.

This leads me to put a couple of solid gold facts on the Brainchip table.

1. Mercedes Benz is a customer.

2. Valeo is a customer.

3. NASA is a customer.

4. Vorago is a customer.

You have all read, watched and listened to a large amount of material from advertising to ASX price sensitive announcements supporting the above and no doubt many already accept these four statements as true.

However all of this material is simply window dressing as the CEO Sean Hehir by repeatedly publishing these four bodies as being “EARLY ADOPTERS” of AKIDA technology has publicly confirmed that they are customers.

The term ‘Early Adopter’ has an accepted definition in the business world and it is not a throw away line that can mean a range of different things.

Retail shareholders need to stand up and accept that success is now not tomorrow or the next day IT HAS ARRIVED.

Go and read what “EARLY ADOPTERS” are in the business world. There is no room for argument.

Unless the CEO Sean Hehir, Ken Scarince the CFO & Rob Telson the VP of Sales are all committing a fraud on the market they all four are customers using AKIDA technology.

Use the above link as the starting point for your research.

And remember in Sean Hehir’s first presentation covering Mercedes Benz he actually referred to them as a customer of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
While Tesla is no doubt an influential brand if Elon Musk was hit by a bus tomorrow the romance around the brand will suffer. It is a fact of life. When Warren Buffet passes on the same will happen.

This however is not the case for Mercedes Benz as it is not built on the charisma of one person.

The credibility of the Mercedes Benz brand around the world as an adopter and developer of game changing automotive technology is unparalleled.

I personally am possibly more excited about Mercedes Benz being a customer and adopting AKIDA technology than our German posters.

The signal to the automotive world that Mercedes’ Benz has given by publicly declaring it’s adoption of AKIDA has guaranteed success in my opinion.

I have linked the story of ABS brakes which is now ubiquitous thanks to Mercedes Benz and its partners but there are many other automotive technology advances that can be credited to this automotive legend:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Thanks tls. You have just got to love that video. The world is Brainchip’s oyster.

What a great site thanks too Zeeb0t this is to jointly celebrate our investment success. Many thanks yet again Zeeb0t.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Thanks tls. You have just got to love that video. The world is Brainchip’s oyster.

What a great site thanks too Zeeb0t this is to jointly celebrate our investment success. Many thanks yet again Zeeb0t.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Yes thanks ZeeBo0t, I love your site ❤️

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yes thanks ZeeBo0t, I love your site ❤️

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Our site.
I know Z made this possible, but I'm sure he'll agree too that it's our site 🤩

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Our site.
I know Z made this possible, but I'm sure he'll agree too that it's our site 🤩
He does have the hard job of keeping it clean. 🤣😂 FF

• Haha

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I was just doing some light reading about Fraunhofer and The SEC-Learn (Sensor Edge Cloud for Federated Learning) project. The aim of this two and a half year project is to finally develop a working neuromorphic hardware accelerator and to integrate it in a hardware platform in conjunction with federated learning.

Now I'm wondering whether it is possible that Fraunhofer has incorporated Akida?

This research paper from Septmeber 2019 shows that they have been aware of BrainChip for some time. A translation (a very poor one) from page 54 states " There-through can thechips for "Reinforcement Learning"be set. on the other side but there is at subject training and hyper-parameterSelection for SNNs still numerous che open questions while with DNNs the knowledge is clear is more advanced. With the "Akida" from BrainChip is already one for 2019 commercial SNN chip announced, a larger number of products and Applications is only in some years to expect"

Also, sometime ago Mercedes posted on LinkedIn about the EQXX re solar technology on the roof of the car in which they collaborated with Fraunhofer.

In addition, we know that Fraunhofer are involved in the TEMPO Project with partners including AiCortex, University of Zurich (CH)Bosch, Infineon, Innosent,University of Dresden, Valeo, Videantis (DE)ST Microelectronics, Thales Alenia Space, Valeo (FR) Atogear, Imec-NL, Philips Health,Philips Research (NL).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think I know the answer to this, but I would like for others more qualified to confirm. This is Akida on board, right?

Cam Smith imploding on the back 9 sadly. Scotty Scheffler looking well under control.
Nope.

The captured data was later streamed back to Earth and processed using algorithms developed by the ICNS team.

The output from DVS cameras is inherently sparse, so this greatly reduces the amount of data to be transmitted to earth. There is no imperative to process the data on-board unless the data were to be required for on-board functions.

1649639104272.png

• Love
  • Fire

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular
Just in case some of us did not missed the weekends issue of BRN posts here on thestockexchange forum, here is a
post from Sunday which is quite informative & a declaration by Mercedes Benz !! (as IF we already did not have one . lol)

Merc & AKIDA.jpg

Yak52:cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
While Tesla is no doubt an influential brand if Elon Musk was hit by a bus tomorrow the romance around the brand will suffer. It is a fact of life. When Warren Buffet passes on the same will happen.

This however is not the case for Mercedes Benz as it is not built on the charisma of one person.

The credibility of the Mercedes Benz brand around the world as an adopter and developer of game changing automotive technology is unparalleled.

I personally am possibly more excited about Mercedes Benz being a customer and adopting AKIDA technology than our German posters.

The signal to the automotive world that Mercedes’ Benz has given by publicly declaring it’s adoption of AKIDA has guaranteed success in my opinion.

I have linked the story of ABS brakes which is now ubiquitous thanks to Mercedes Benz and its partners but there are many other automotive technology advances that can be credited to this automotive legend:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I have a current model MB C200, (I understand a new model is due shortly). It has excellent safety features, particularly the Active Brake Assist which when a sensor detects a collision is imminent, and the driver doesn't respond, the brakes are applied. Not so functional is the Adaptive Highbeam Light system, which when you are driving in darkness does not always respond to oncoming vehicles or recognise street lighting on urban roads and reverts to low beam. I queried this with the local dealership and it seems that's the way it is. Until I presume Akida technology becomes an integral feature.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Baisyet

Regular
I am so confused as i come to this forum and see so much happening and go back to check out SP its heading some where else. nothing make sense to me :-(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
If I was young I could try and sound on trend and say your post is fully ‘sick’ but clearly I am not so it is just a thank you for sharing.

In opening up the link you provided I found this article which Jerome Nadel has put up and I am confident I have not seen it before:

BrainChip to start 2022 by shipping edge AI chips in volume​

Feb 9, 2022 | Abhishek Jadhav
CATEGORIES Edge Computing News | Edge Startups | Hardware
BrainChip Holdings Ltd. is gaining notoriety for its chips in the growing market for edge AI applications, having made a debut in a new all-electric Mercedes-Benz concept car in January. Recently, BrainChip started taking orders for two development kits integrated with the Akida AKD1000 edge AI processor for internal testing and validation.
Last month, the manufacturer announced the beginning of the full commercialization of its Akida AKD1000 AI chip through the availability of mini PCIe boards. BrainChip said its solution is a viable product to unlock increased functionalities for Smart City applications as well as digital consumer health and smart home devices. As the market for customized hardware has grown, the manufacturer pledged to offer full PCIe board design layout and bill of materials to system integrators and developers — enabling them to design custom boards and deploy the Akida AKD1000 chip as embedded accelerator or co-processor.

The Akida AKD1000 edge AI processor provides OEMs and car manufacturers with a cost-efficient solution for real-time in-vehicle preventative care. The edge AI processor is capable of early detection mechanisms through real-time analysis of incoming sensor data. Because of real-time edge AI capabilities, the processor chip reduces the existing problems with privacy, internet dropout, and latency and bandwidth constraints.

Akida PCIe Board
Image Source: BrainChip e-Store​

“We have been working on developing our Akida technology for more than a decade and with the full commercial availability of our AKD1000, we are ready to fully execute on our vision,” said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. “Other technologies are simply not capable of the autonomous, incremental learning at an ultra-low power consumption that BrainChip’s solutions can provide. Getting these chips into as many hands as possible is how the next generation of AI becomes reality.”
BrainChip said the PCIe boards are immediately available for pre-orders on the BrainChip website, starting at $499.

Making headway in 2022​

There was a revamp inside BrainChip in 2021 with the appointment of Sean Hehir as the new CEO and the appointment of Jerome Nadel as CMO, who will lead the team for product marketing as it moves toward achieving full commercialization of its Akida neuromorphic computing platforms. BrainChip said 2021 was its “most successful year” with several technological advancements and marketing upgrades. Among all the milestones achieved, Akida AKD1000 is the most successful production chip designed by BrainChip. Additionally, the company introduced MetaTF, a machine learning framework that works within TensorFlow.
In a January regulatory filing (BrainChip is publicly traded on the ASX), the company revealed it reached $1m in revenue for 4Q 2021. The company has also been granted its ninth patent”

The initial endorsement of Brainchip and Mercedes is also very nice but as I said this morning we should have all known this about Mercedes Benz, Valeo, NASA & Vorago already.

No longer my opinion only but fact.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom