BRN Discussion Ongoing

newpunta

Regular
A few minutes ago,
Lots of buyers playing with themselves ........... 40 sellers at 0.915 ........ bullshit !
BuyersVolumePrice
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif
transparent_pixel.gif

Sellers
PriceVolumeSellers
0.915 195,238 40
transparent_pixel.gif
0.920 187,873 9
transparent_pixel.gif
0.925 87,384 5
transparent_pixel.gif
0.930 196,290 8

Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Fraunhofer also have an interest in Neuromorphic hardware for autonomous driving. In the KI-FLEX project, researchers are developing neuromorphic hardware that allows artificial intelligence (AI) to be integrated directly into a car – in the form of a flexible platform.

Here's the other thing that I think is VERRRRRRRY interesting. Daimler Center for Automotive IT Innovations (DCAITI) are partners in Fraunhofers's KI-FLEX program! The project runs until the end of August 2022. The article states "In the last step of the project, the plan is to integrate the platform into a vehicle to create what is essentially a proof-of-concept."

Neuromorphic hardware for autonomous driving​

March 22, 2021 | Bringing intelligence to devices is an essential prerequisite for autonomous driving. After all, real-life traffic situations demand fast responses and leave no time to transmit sensor data to a cloud for intelligent analysis. In the KI-FLEX project, researchers are developing neuromorphic hardware that allows artificial intelligence (AI) to be integrated directly into a car – in the form of a flexible platform. Project coordinator Michael Rothe from the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS offers his insights into the project.

Mr. Rothe, you coordinate the KI-FLEX project as a project manager at Fraunhofer IIS. What is the aim of the project?​

There’s an urgent need for technology components that make autonomous driving safer and more reliable. In the KI-FLEX project, we’re rising to this challenge and developing a hardware platform that helps to measure vehicle position and determine vehicle environment precisely using artificial intelligence. The key thing about this platform is its flexibility. This is essential because, whereas the product cycles for vehicles are long, artificial intelligence is advancing rapidly. We’re developing the platform so that future developments in artificial intelligence and neural networks can be taken into account without the need for complete redevelopment. The platform is therefore software-programmable and reconfigurable.

What lies at the heart of this hardware platform?​

The core component is a hardware chip known as an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), which is combined with a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) to speed up the applied AI algorithms. The key strength of the ASIC is its excellent power efficiency, although the development costs are very high. We’re therefore bringing together the enormous flexibility of an FGPA with the exceptional power efficiency of the ASIC – as well as other flexible elements – in order to combine the advantages of both systems. Another special feature of the chips is their highly energy-efficient operation – which is essential if artificial intelligence is to be applied directly in the car. Hardware of this kind, which is specifically designed to accelerate neural networks, is also known as neuromorphic hardware – because it’s inspired by neural systems in biology.

Flexibility is essential. What exactly does that mean?​

We use various sensors to record the real traffic conditions, both static and dynamic. A specific neural network (NN) is then used to analyze these data – and, for example, to initiate a braking process if a child runs out into the road. The aim is to be able not only to work with the existing neural network, but also to use the platform to implement future improvements in NN architectures, thereby keeping the platform constantly up-to-date with the latest developments in artificial intelligence.

What fascinates you about this project?​

The fascinating thing is that we’re operating in not one but two cutting-edge fields that are increasingly gaining traction with the general public: autonomous driving and artificial intelligence.

What is your role in the project?​

KI-FLEX is a joint project involving Fraunhofer IIS and seven other partners from research and industry. As Fraunhofer IIS is responsible for coordinating the project, I bring together all the different activities as well as leading the subprojects undertaken by Fraunhofer IIS. These primarily revolve around developing a flexible, digital accelerator core and integrating both this and other accelerator cores into the chip (ASIC) that is being developed as part of the project. These accelerators are instrumental in allowing artificial intelligence to be applied directly in the car.

How far is it from the current state of research to getting “out on the road” – in other words, to incorporating the platform into self-driving vehicles?​

The project runs until the end of August 2022, so we’re still in the development phase at the moment. In the last step of the project, the plan is to integrate the platform into a vehicle to create what is essentially a proof-of-concept. By doing so, we want to demonstrate that our technology works as planned.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 1.17.57 pm.png

https://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en/ma...omorphic-hardware-for-autonomous-driving.html

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
If I was young I could try and sound on trend and say your post is fully ‘sick’ but clearly I am not so it is just a thank you for sharing.

In opening up the link you provided I found this article which Jerome Nadel has put up and I am confident I have not seen it before:

BrainChip to start 2022 by shipping edge AI chips in volume​

Feb 9, 2022 | Abhishek Jadhav
CATEGORIES Edge Computing News | Edge Startups | Hardware
BrainChip Holdings Ltd. is gaining notoriety for its chips in the growing market for edge AI applications, having made a debut in a new all-electric Mercedes-Benz concept car in January. Recently, BrainChip started taking orders for two development kits integrated with the Akida AKD1000 edge AI processor for internal testing and validation.
Last month, the manufacturer announced the beginning of the full commercialization of its Akida AKD1000 AI chip through the availability of mini PCIe boards. BrainChip said its solution is a viable product to unlock increased functionalities for Smart City applications as well as digital consumer health and smart home devices. As the market for customized hardware has grown, the manufacturer pledged to offer full PCIe board design layout and bill of materials to system integrators and developers — enabling them to design custom boards and deploy the Akida AKD1000 chip as embedded accelerator or co-processor.

The Akida AKD1000 edge AI processor provides OEMs and car manufacturers with a cost-efficient solution for real-time in-vehicle preventative care. The edge AI processor is capable of early detection mechanisms through real-time analysis of incoming sensor data. Because of real-time edge AI capabilities, the processor chip reduces the existing problems with privacy, internet dropout, and latency and bandwidth constraints.

Akida PCIe Board​

Image Source: BrainChip e-Store​

“We have been working on developing our Akida technology for more than a decade and with the full commercial availability of our AKD1000, we are ready to fully execute on our vision,” said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. “Other technologies are simply not capable of the autonomous, incremental learning at an ultra-low power consumption that BrainChip’s solutions can provide. Getting these chips into as many hands as possible is how the next generation of AI becomes reality.”
BrainChip said the PCIe boards are immediately available for pre-orders on the BrainChip website, starting at $499.

Making headway in 2022​

There was a revamp inside BrainChip in 2021 with the appointment of Sean Hehir as the new CEO and the appointment of Jerome Nadel as CMO, who will lead the team for product marketing as it moves toward achieving full commercialization of its Akida neuromorphic computing platforms. BrainChip said 2021 was its “most successful year” with several technological advancements and marketing upgrades. Among all the milestones achieved, Akida AKD1000 is the most successful production chip designed by BrainChip. Additionally, the company introduced MetaTF, a machine learning framework that works within TensorFlow.
In a January regulatory filing (BrainChip is publicly traded on the ASX), the company revealed it reached $1m in revenue for 4Q 2021. The company has also been granted its ninth patent”

The initial endorsement of Brainchip and Mercedes is also very nice but as I said this morning we should have all known this about Mercedes Benz, Valeo, NASA & Vorago already.

No longer my opinion only but fact.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If you click on the word “debut” in blue ink it will take you to the EETimes article and these quotes:

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed’

Standing back with my metaphorical lawyers hat on I can suggest the following facts are proven by these extracted direct quotes:

1. Brainchip Ai experts with Mercedes have developed more than one system for automotive use based on AKIDA hardware and software;

2. Of these developed systems Mercedes has chosen to demonstrate the AKIDA based “Hey Mercedes” hot word detection.

3. Mercedes has tested this system and proven to its satisfaction that it is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control.

4. Mercedes and Brainchip have other systems they have developed which they have not yet disclosed.

Leaving only one question who does not believe that institutions are furiously accumulating Brainchip shares out of the hands of less well informed and researched retail holders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Fraunhofer also have an interest in Neuromorphic hardware for autonomous driving. In the KI-FLEX project, researchers are developing neuromorphic hardware that allows artificial intelligence (AI) to be integrated directly into a car – in the form of a flexible platform.

Here's the other thing that I think is VERRRRRRRY interesting. Daimler Center for Automotive IT Innovations (DCAITI) are partners in Fraunhofers's KI-FLEX program!

Neuromorphic hardware for autonomous driving​

March 22, 2021 | Bringing intelligence to devices is an essential prerequisite for autonomous driving. After all, real-life traffic situations demand fast responses and leave no time to transmit sensor data to a cloud for intelligent analysis. In the KI-FLEX project, researchers are developing neuromorphic hardware that allows artificial intelligence (AI) to be integrated directly into a car – in the form of a flexible platform. Project coordinator Michael Rothe from the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS offers his insights into the project.

Mr. Rothe, you coordinate the KI-FLEX project as a project manager at Fraunhofer IIS. What is the aim of the project?​

There’s an urgent need for technology components that make autonomous driving safer and more reliable. In the KI-FLEX project, we’re rising to this challenge and developing a hardware platform that helps to measure vehicle position and determine vehicle environment precisely using artificial intelligence. The key thing about this platform is its flexibility. This is essential because, whereas the product cycles for vehicles are long, artificial intelligence is advancing rapidly. We’re developing the platform so that future developments in artificial intelligence and neural networks can be taken into account without the need for complete redevelopment. The platform is therefore software-programmable and reconfigurable.

What lies at the heart of this hardware platform?​

The core component is a hardware chip known as an application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), which is combined with a field-programmable gate array (FPGA) to speed up the applied AI algorithms. The key strength of the ASIC is its excellent power efficiency, although the development costs are very high. We’re therefore bringing together the enormous flexibility of an FGPA with the exceptional power efficiency of the ASIC – as well as other flexible elements – in order to combine the advantages of both systems. Another special feature of the chips is their highly energy-efficient operation – which is essential if artificial intelligence is to be applied directly in the car. Hardware of this kind, which is specifically designed to accelerate neural networks, is also known as neuromorphic hardware – because it’s inspired by neural systems in biology.

Flexibility is essential. What exactly does that mean?​

We use various sensors to record the real traffic conditions, both static and dynamic. A specific neural network (NN) is then used to analyze these data – and, for example, to initiate a braking process if a child runs out into the road. The aim is to be able not only to work with the existing neural network, but also to use the platform to implement future improvements in NN architectures, thereby keeping the platform constantly up-to-date with the latest developments in artificial intelligence.

What fascinates you about this project?​

The fascinating thing is that we’re operating in not one but two cutting-edge fields that are increasingly gaining traction with the general public: autonomous driving and artificial intelligence.

What is your role in the project?​

KI-FLEX is a joint project involving Fraunhofer IIS and seven other partners from research and industry. As Fraunhofer IIS is responsible for coordinating the project, I bring together all the different activities as well as leading the subprojects undertaken by Fraunhofer IIS. These primarily revolve around developing a flexible, digital accelerator core and integrating both this and other accelerator cores into the chip (ASIC) that is being developed as part of the project. These accelerators are instrumental in allowing artificial intelligence to be applied directly in the car.

How far is it from the current state of research to getting “out on the road” – in other words, to incorporating the platform into self-driving vehicles?​

The project runs until the end of August 2022, so we’re still in the development phase at the moment. In the last step of the project, the plan is to integrate the platform into a vehicle to create what is essentially a proof-of-concept. By doing so, we want to demonstrate that our technology works as planned.

View attachment 4061

https://www.iis.fraunhofer.de/en/ma...omorphic-hardware-for-autonomous-driving.html

Thanks B,

Some may doubt Brainchip is the first commercial neuromorpic AI chip and have a leaders advantage, (already being implemented in Mercedes Benz).

That article clearly points to a large not too distant future market with very few real competitors.

Despite the current SP the future looks great!

Peace.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
I have half a bottle of pantene left, that should be enough.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Just in case some of us did not missed the weekends issue of BRN posts here on thestockexchange forum, here is a
post from Sunday which is quite informative & a declaration by Mercedes Benz !! (as IF we already did not have one . lol)

View attachment 4052

Yak52:cool:
I posted this I'm sure?! But they (Mercedes) are an open book now with regards Brainchip and Akida. Liking comments and referencing Akida/Neuromorphic AI at every opportunity!

🔥🔥

Akida Ballista

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Baisyet

Regular
I posted this I'm sure?! But they (Mercedes) are an open book now with regards Brainchip and Akida. Liking comments and referencing Akida/Neuromorphic AI at every opportunity!

🔥🔥

Akida Ballista
I want that thing happening on our SP :)
cheers mate

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

matt

Shorts getting aggressive over the last two trading days with a total of 4.4m added which is significant when taking into account the total volume traded.

If there was a time to finally release some price-sensitive news its now..

Reactions: 25 users

jk6199

Regular
To all our trusted regulars here who are buying 1 share, 8 shares, 20 shares or going out on a limb, 30 shares at a time 🙄. Appreciate your effort to keep the price down for me for some extra funds I’m receiving at 330 pm 😎.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Foxdog

Regular
The only time I’ll be buying one is after I hit my first million. I’d like to put the tiny chip in a really big frame, with a lot of luck signed by PVDM & AM.

And when people have to squint to see it, and ask what it is I can tell them the all about Brainchip; and how having the patients and confidence to stick to my belief about the company made me a million dollars!

That will be very eenjoya

If you click on the word “debut” in blue ink it will take you to the EETimes article and these quotes:

“Working with California-based artificial intelligence experts BrainChip, Mercedes-Benz engineers developed systems based on BrainChip’s Akida hardware and software,” Mercedes noted in a statement describing the Vision EQXX. “The example in the Vision EQXX is the “Hey Mercedes” hot-word detection. Structured along neuromorphic principles, it is five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control,” the carmaker claimed’

Standing back with my metaphorical lawyers hat on I can suggest the following facts are proven by these extracted direct quotes:

1. Brainchip Ai experts with Mercedes have developed more than one system for automotive use based on AKIDA hardware and software;

2. Of these developed systems Mercedes has chosen to demonstrate the AKIDA based “Hey Mercedes” hot word detection.

3. Mercedes has tested this system and proven to its satisfaction that it is five to 10 times more efficient than conventional voice control.

4. Mercedes and Brainchip have other systems they have developed which they have not yet disclosed.

Leaving only one question who does not believe that institutions are furiously accumulating Brainchip shares out of the hands of less well informed and researched retail holders.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well I just grabbed another 5k worth at .91, this downward trend has to reverse at some point and when it does I reckon it'll be pretty significant and fast.....imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Slade

Top 20
Well I just grabbed another 5k worth at .91, this downward trend has to reverse at some point and when it does I reckon it'll be pretty significant and fast.....imo
Smart move IMO

Reactions: 12 users

LuWil

Regular

Attachments

• 9E8519B0-A596-4A9F-96A6-E2B3AE645724.png
    9E8519B0-A596-4A9F-96A6-E2B3AE645724.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 4E82E54A-82E3-424A-91C2-27AEE0A416DA.jpeg
    4E82E54A-82E3-424A-91C2-27AEE0A416DA.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

sleepymonk

Regular
wish i had that extra in my piggy bank

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Proga

Regular
The video of the ad Merc ran during the Masters Golf (I'm still sleep deprived) was uploaded to the Mercedes-Benz USA YouTube channel which would suggest they ran the ad during the US coverage of the Masters. Do any of our German friends know if they ran the ad in Europe? It's had over 17k views just in YouTube.

BrainChip is everywhere now. Just having our logo included without being mentioned in articles or presentations is significant. 2023 is going to be massive. IMO it's when Brainchip commercially comes of age. Exciting times ahead. I'm looking forward to watching it develop.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Yak52

Regular
Shorts getting aggressive over the last two trading days with a total of 4.4m added which is significant when taking into account the total volume traded.

If there was a time to finally release some price-sensitive news its now..
Correct matt. Extra shorts taken out last Thurs & Fri have seen us go from a daily 400k-550k shorts back to 2.2 mil Daily again.
A real shame as total Shorts Covered had dropped back again to lows of the previous week or two.

An ASX News release about a Contract or of at least a positive nature is desperately needed. The continuous News stream promised for 2022 has been missing from the ASX which is were it counts for shareholders! hope prevails. 1/3 of the year nearly gone already.

Yak52
ps. The 4C is the only known ASX release headed our way so we better cross fingers it contains some VERY positive numbers and info.

• Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Conversation with Mercedes-Benz Future Technology Leader: The Future of Mercedes-Benz represented by EQXX​

Thank you for sharing LuWil. Thank you for coming on board as a contributor. Very generous.

The following is the money shot and also more than confirms my lawyers dissection of what the quotes in the EE Times prove:

"Talking about neuromorphic computing: Software programming will become different

On the Mercedes-Benz VISION EQXX concept car, the concept of neuromorphic computing appears to be a branch of neuroscience.

For example, Yasmin Eichler said that the neuromorphic computing processing method used by the VISION EQXX concept car can imitate the logic of the human brain and can imitate some important sensory functions of humans.

Now, Mercedes-Benz has applied this technology to speech commands and speech recognition, and can achieve a very precise understanding of language.

"We're so interested in this technology because it's able to mimic the logic of the human brain and to replicate some of the important sensory functions of humans, such as vision."

But she also mentioned that "neuromorphic computing also means that software programming can be carried out in a completely different form than in the past, because its underlying hardware works differently from neuromorphic chips." ”

The main application of the VISION EQXX concept car is currently in speech commands and speech recognition, which can more accurately realize the understanding of language.

In the future, neuromorphic computing may support more other functions, such as visual sensing for the interpretation and judgment of signals inside and even outside the car."

Mercedes is so interested in this technology because its able to mimic the logic of the human brain. I think this is what they call a 'MARGIN OF VICTORY' in the commercial world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Serengeti

Regular
Yes I agree the news stream that was promised, especially by Tony Dawe where during his early November 2021 investor presentation he informed the audience that numerous commercial agreements will be announced soon… 5 months later not a single commercial agreement has been announced.
Now we can debate what ‘very soon’ means but surely it is within 6 months of making such a statement? One month left…tick tock…

p.s I do believe BRN will deliver but unimpressed, disheartened and internally debating the staff’s ability to keep their word

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I have some more funds coming in a week or two earmarked for BRN. God my timing sux.
We'll probably be back up by then :).
Funny really, ...............can't lose either way. :)
Love BRN
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Yes I agree the news stream that was promised, especially by Tony Dawe where during his early November 2021 investor presentation he informed the audience that numerous commercial agreements will be announced soon… 5 months later not a single commercial agreement has been announced.
Now we can debate what ‘very soon’ means but surely it is within 6 months of making such a statement? One month left…tick tock…

p.s I do believe BRN will deliver but unimpressed, disheartened and internally debating the staff’s ability to keep their word
MegaChips - Agreement Commercial Number One delivered. Let us not abandon the facts whether we believe in Brainchip or not. FF

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom