BRN Discussion Ongoing

hotty4040

Regular
Hi Damo,

This is great news ... and this seems to be a longer term project which means that it may incorporate Akida 2:

BrainChip and Unigen Partner to Deliver Powerful, Energy-Efficient Edge AI Server - BrainChip

Laguna Hills, Calif. – DATE, 2023 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, and Unigen Corporation, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of enterprise and industrial electronics, today announced a strategic partnership to deliver a new configuration of the recently released Unigen Cupcake Edge AI Server, a compact and powerful solution based on BrainChip’s Akida™ neuromorphic processor.

However, as with VVDN, there are competitor products in the Unigen Edge AI server stable:

Edge AI Server Market Grows | Unigen Cupcake - Unigen

Rapid data growth and the need to process it at the edge is expanding opportunities in the server market, with new entries from Unigen and Lenovo.

OCTOBER 2, 2023

By Adam Armstrong | TechTarget

Unigen’s Cupcake

Unigen’s newly released turnkey server is also a contender for computer vision use cases, according to the vendor. Cupcake is designed to be low power, low latency and high performance, using an Intel Elkhart Lake 4-core Atom processor that is matched to AI modules from partners including Blaize, Hailo, Degirum and MemryX. The modules connect to the server through an E1.S interface.
Cupcake can help conduct near real-time inferencing that can be used in security and safety use cases, such as shutting down manufacturing equipment that malfunctions, according to the vendor. While improving safety is important, specific uses have a limited return, according to Baron Fung, an analyst at Dell’Oro Group, an IT market research firm headquartered in Silicon Valley. A limited return wouldn’t prompt investment as much as broader use cases.
“Users will need the same platform that can be utilized across different applications [of the technology] that are similar,” Fung said. Companies are looking for application options from vendors rather than developing their own, he said. But as the market matures, there will be more demand for edge AI devices such as Unigen’s

I'm only familiar with Hailo. They do not use SNN. Instead they use MAC with some sparsity. However, this will be more power-hungry and slower than Akida.
I'm tempted to have a couple of cupcakes with the next coffee I have. They'll go down well I feeeeel, maybe will take two shots/ spikes to satisfy fully, ;)

Unigen's Cupcake's should taste very nice, especially if there chocky ones 😁

Akida Ballista >>>>> Chocolate Akida Cupcakes Mmmmmm even better <<<<<

hotty...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
"These notices were not previously released as a result of administrative oversight."

I cannot believe the blunders our company continue to make in the announcements they release and having to do corrections blah blah blah. In this case forgetting to do it altogether.

Come on Brainchip get it together and be more professional !

Totally agree @Terroni2105, todays announcement only included the year and not the day or month.

200w (2).gif

Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 11.46.25 am.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Rskiff

Regular
Brainchip gets a mention after 7.50 min

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Brainchip gets a mention after 7.50 min

I know a few people that could do with a transplant. Few takers on HC I reckon.

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
"These notices were not previously released as a result of administrative oversight."

I cannot believe the blunders our company continue to make in the announcements they release and having to do corrections blah blah blah. In this case forgetting to do it altogether.

Come on Brainchip get it together and be more professional !
Agree...Not the best of looks!!! :-(

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Getupthere

Regular
Why would he sell at this price. Likely he could have found other financial ways to pay.

I'm surprised how many people are shocked he has not sold.

He was given 2 million part of his package at 20 cents so say half is tax then he needs to come up with 200 k

He is not a stupid man he I will say that. So say the SP at the AGM is 60 cents will that be a win for him absolutely. And he is genuinely in the belief the SP is bellow real value. I don't want to argue about SP that's dictated by the market be it this or that.

But last year he got shares at 80 cents paid tax selling it would have cost him 800 k to keep all. If you go with the theory at that time the sp may have still been high then no kidding he sold his tax portion.

Today he gets them at 20 cents 4 times cheaper so if say the value of the company IP is somewhere between 20 and 80 lets say 50 cents what would you do finance the tax and keep the shares.

Sean is putting his money in the game I'm surprised many don't see this while your all looking at the flaws and looking to hang a person he quietly put skinning the game. Yes that's putting skin in the game.

My opinion and personal view is do as smart money not as what agenda driven unknown posters vent when mad or are trying to block validated clear news that is interested.

Forget the old past look to the future.

Sean did buy yes at a discount part of his payment but likely he put quite a bit of his money now in the form of tax to me that's confidence that SP is below what the guy that knows all that is happening at BRN.
Doesn’t look like Sean is putting his money in the game to me.

Gets his shares on the 28th of November and sells on the 1st of December and we don’t get announcement till the 18th of December

Absolutely unacceptable.

Oversight my ass!

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

Mercedes-Benz To Unveil AI-Powered MBUX Virtual Assistant at CES 2024​

Mobility Outlook Bureau

Mobility Outlook Bureau
17 Dec 2023

10:00 AM

2 Min Read
At CES 2024, the world's largest consumer electronics show, Mercedes-Benz is set to showcase its game-changing MBUX Virtual Assistant, an AI-powered technology that elevates the driver-car relationship to unprecedented heights.

Mercedes-Benz

Connected technology has been a buzzword in the automotive industry for over a decade, with automakers worldwide striving to integrate cutting-edge tech into their vehicles. In recent years, a significant collaboration between consumer electronics and automotive players has propelled the development of connected car technology, enhancing both safety and convenience for drivers and passengers.

The journey of connected vehicles traces back to 1996 when General Motors introduced the first connected car features through OnStar in Cadillac DeVille, Seville, and Eldorado. Originally designed for safety purposes, OnStar allowed bidirectional communication with a call center, ensuring swift emergency responses in the event of an accident. Over the years, connected car services expanded to include features such as vehicle health reports, turn-by-turn directions, and data-only telematics.

Fast forward to the present, and the automotive landscape is witnessing a paradigm shift, with Mercedes-Benz taking the lead in redefining the digital passenger experience. At CES 2024, the world's largest consumer electronics show, Mercedes-Benz is set to showcase its game-changing MBUX Virtual Assistant, an AI-powered technology that elevates the driver-car relationship to unprecedented heights.

Mercedes' AI-powered MBUX Virtual Assistant, part of the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS), introduces a natural, human-like interaction that promises a hyper-personalized and intuitive customer experience. Going beyond voice commands, this advanced feature incorporates high-resolution game-engine graphics from Unity, adding a visual dimension to the familiar 'Hey Mercedes' voice assistant.

Ola Källenius, CEO of Mercedes-Benz, emphasised the company's commitment to reinventing the digital passenger experience through AI. He explained, 'It includes empathetic characteristics that sync with your driving style and mood. Paired with our in-house MB.OS architecture, this approach will define the future of digital luxury.'

The unveiling of the MBUX Virtual Assistant at CES 2024 is a significant milestone for Mercedes-Benz, marking the next major step in their vision for the future of connected cars. The concept vehicle, Concept CLA Class, based on the Mercedes Modular Architecture (MMA) and MB.OS, will make its North American premiere, offering a glimpse into the forthcoming family of four vehicles.

Adding to the excitement, visitors can catch a sneak peek of the electric future with the camouflaged prototype of the electric G-Class. Mercedes-Benz promises further highlights, including groundbreaking developments in in-car entertainment and a first-of-its-kind partnership.

As Mercedes-Benz continues to push the boundaries of automotive technology, the CES 2024 event is poised to be a platform for showcasing the intersection of artificial intelligence, connectivity, and luxury in the digital era. The MBUX Virtual Assistant represents a bold leap towards redefining the driving experience, offering a tantalizing preview of what the future holds for connected cars.

https://www.mobilityoutlook.com/features/kia-india-re-strategizes-its-hybrid-cng-narrative/

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Doesn’t look like Sean is putting his money in the game to me.

Gets his shares on the 28th of November and sells on the 1st of December and we don’t get announcement till the 18th of December

Absolutely unacceptable.

Oversight my ass!
Don’t they have to sell some to pay taxes in the USA

Reactions: 9 users

Getupthere

Regular
Don’t they have to sell some to pay taxes in the USA
And we keep on issuing shares to management for no results.

Who’s the bunny ?

Management or shareholders?

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Bravo

Mobility Outlook Bureau

Mobility Outlook Bureau
17 Dec 2023

2 Min Read
At CES 2024, the world's largest consumer electronics show, Mercedes-Benz is set to showcase its game-changing MBUX Virtual Assistant, an AI-powered technology that elevates the driver-car relationship to unprecedented heights.

Mercedes-Benz

Connected technology has been a buzzword in the automotive industry for over a decade, with automakers worldwide striving to integrate cutting-edge tech into their vehicles. In recent years, a significant collaboration between consumer electronics and automotive players has propelled the development of connected car technology, enhancing both safety and convenience for drivers and passengers.

The journey of connected vehicles traces back to 1996 when General Motors introduced the first connected car features through OnStar in Cadillac DeVille, Seville, and Eldorado. Originally designed for safety purposes, OnStar allowed bidirectional communication with a call center, ensuring swift emergency responses in the event of an accident. Over the years, connected car services expanded to include features such as vehicle health reports, turn-by-turn directions, and data-only telematics.

Fast forward to the present, and the automotive landscape is witnessing a paradigm shift, with Mercedes-Benz taking the lead in redefining the digital passenger experience. At CES 2024, the world's largest consumer electronics show, Mercedes-Benz is set to showcase its game-changing MBUX Virtual Assistant, an AI-powered technology that elevates the driver-car relationship to unprecedented heights.

Mercedes' AI-powered MBUX Virtual Assistant, part of the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MB.OS), introduces a natural, human-like interaction that promises a hyper-personalized and intuitive customer experience. Going beyond voice commands, this advanced feature incorporates high-resolution game-engine graphics from Unity, adding a visual dimension to the familiar 'Hey Mercedes' voice assistant.

Ola Källenius, CEO of Mercedes-Benz, emphasised the company's commitment to reinventing the digital passenger experience through AI. He explained, 'It includes empathetic characteristics that sync with your driving style and mood. Paired with our in-house MB.OS architecture, this approach will define the future of digital luxury.'

The unveiling of the MBUX Virtual Assistant at CES 2024 is a significant milestone for Mercedes-Benz, marking the next major step in their vision for the future of connected cars. The concept vehicle, Concept CLA Class, based on the Mercedes Modular Architecture (MMA) and MB.OS, will make its North American premiere, offering a glimpse into the forthcoming family of four vehicles.

Adding to the excitement, visitors can catch a sneak peek of the electric future with the camouflaged prototype of the electric G-Class. Mercedes-Benz promises further highlights, including groundbreaking developments in in-car entertainment and a first-of-its-kind partnership.

As Mercedes-Benz continues to push the boundaries of automotive technology, the CES 2024 event is poised to be a platform for showcasing the intersection of artificial intelligence, connectivity, and luxury in the digital era. The MBUX Virtual Assistant represents a bold leap towards redefining the driving experience, offering a tantalizing preview of what the future holds for connected cars.

https://www.mobilityoutlook.com/features/kia-india-re-strategizes-its-hybrid-cng-narrative/

My analysis and interpretation of the above article is that our technology is SH*T HOT!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

tumblr_ljq73jI4NR1qfdgpto1_400.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Mccabe84

Regular
And we keep on issuing shares to management for no results.

Who’s the bunny ?

Management or shareholders?
And we don’t have to hold shares in BRN do we 🤔

• Love

davidfitz

Regular
1702868002774.png

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Getupthere

Regular
We have to hold because we are not getting free shares now are we?

December quarter is almost over and so is the honeymoon period.

January quarter must show results

Time for excuses are finished!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

It's been my belief for some time that OpenAi became aware of us through our partnership with Mercedes via our integration into the MBUX.

If you recall, the fist hint of this I thought came with Shayamal Anadkat's (OpenAI) blog in June 2023 in which he mentioned BrainChip. I feel pretty confident that he didn't mention us having randomly stumbled over us but rather mentioned us because he was familiar with our technology and it's potential.

And if this is the case, which I'm 99.9999 % sure, then we will be able to say that we are hobnobbing with some of the biggest and most influential companies IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 1.58.09 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 2.00.07 pm.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Mobility Outlook Bureau

Mobility Outlook Bureau
17 Dec 2023

2 Min Read

Mercedes-Benz

A.I. is the buzzword these days and while I really hope we are part of the MBUX virtual assistant, nothing screams that it's us..

It's supposed to be powered by "Generative A.I." which at this stage, indicates It gets it's smarts from connectivity.

Nvidia, will definitely have a big part to play, but whether they will use us yet remains to be seen.

I'm sure we will be a part of the picture, at some time, more likely in their EV range.

• Fire
  • Love
It's been my belief for some time that OpenAi became aware of us through our partnership with Mercedes via our integration into the MBUX.

If you recall, the fist hint of this I thought came with Shayamal Anadkat's (OpenAI) blog in June 2023 in which he mentioned BrainChip. I feel pretty confident that he didn't mention us having randomly stumbled over us but rather mentioned us because he was familiar with our technology and it's potential.

And if this is the case, which I'm 99.9999 % sure, then we will be able to say that we are hobnobbing with some of the biggest and most influential companies IN THE WORLD!!!!!

View attachment 52195 View attachment 52194
If you believe this is the case, as a company with a A class team and hobnobbing with the superstars, Can you tell me why where well behind on the ASX Scoreboard

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Wags

Regular
Very very quiet at the registers today, maybe a calm before a storm.. (at least thats what the movie trailer suggests) ha

Reactions: 2 users

mcm

Regular
Well well well once again you have made my
Sunday @IloveLamp ❤ I know I saw this exact same picture somewhere before and here it is -
View attachment 52146
This is now no coincidence my opinion. And wait what's the catchy words - sense, think, act.
Thankyou Nokia i have no further questionsfor more ❤

Qualcomm Announces Agreement with Apple for Chip Supply​

SEP 11, 2023SAN DIEGO
Qualcomm products mentioned within this press release are offered by Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Apple Inc. to supply Snapdragon® 5G Modem‑RF Systems for smartphone launches in 2024, 2025 and 2026. This agreement reinforces Qualcomm’s track record of sustained leadership across 5G technologies and products.
Additional information is available on Qualcomm’s Investor Relations website.

About Qualcomm
Qualcomm is enabling a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. Our one technology roadmap allows us to efficiently scale the technologies that launched the mobile revolution – including advanced connectivity, high-performance, low-power compute, on-device intelligence and more – to the next generation of connected smart devices across industries. Innovations from Qualcomm and our family of Snapdragon platforms will help enable cloud-edge convergence, transform industries, accelerate the digital economy, and revolutionize how we experience the world, for the greater good.
Qualcomm Incorporated includes our licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of our patent portfolio. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated, operates, along with its subsidiaries, substantially all of our engineering, research and development functions, and substantially all of our products and services businesses, including our QCT semiconductor business. Snapdragon and Qualcomm branded products are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Qualcomm patented technologies are licensed by Qualcomm Incorporated.

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
If you believe this is the case, as a company with a A class team and hobnobbing with the superstars, Can you tell me why where well behind on the ASX Scoreboard
Yes
shhh-shush (1).gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Bravo

A.I. is the buzzword these days and while I really hope we are part of the MBUX virtual assistant, nothing screams that it's us..

It's supposed to be powered by "Generative A.I." which at this stage, indicates It gets it's smarts from connectivity.

Nvidia, will definitely have a big part to play, but whether they will use us yet remains to be seen.

I'm sure we will be a part of the picture, at some time, more likely in their EV range.
Hi Dingo, it may say it's powered by generative AI but you could also argue that the generative AI needs to be powered by something other than itself.

Taking note that the new MBUX virtual assistant goes beyond conventional voice assistants in that it's capable of hyper-personalisation, increased intuition that is capable of being in sync in real time with your mood and driving style.

As was proven with the Vision EQXX, such advanced voice assistant capabilities require more advanced technologies than traditional ones could allow for (i.e neuromorphic computing) due to the sheer amount of data processing and consequent power consumption involved.

Adding ChatGPT into the equation, would only increase the need for our technology in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom