BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Is it really necessary to be disrespectful?
So practically being called a downramper ain’t being disrespectful too me then and I don’t want to get into any debate about it so this is my last response on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
So practically being called a downramper ain’t being disrespectful too me then?
His comment was warranted. Reading your comments over the last few days was like reading Getrich0 from hotcrapper all over again.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

m
His comment was warranted. Reading your comments over the last few days was like reading Getrich0 from hotcrapper all over again.
Ok 1 more comment lol so I’m not allowed to feel frustrated once in a blue moon and let my feelings known

Reactions: 1 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
It's an open forum. Everyone is entitled to post their thoughts, opinions, grievances, ups, downs, lefts rights. As long as it isn't disrespectful, nobody has more or less of a right to post than others. You may be corrected on an opinion or push your position harder than you probably should but at the end of the day, let's just keep it civil.

Unless we are talking about shorters. Those C*#ts can go fuck themselves. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

White Horse

Regular
m
Ok 1 more comment lol so I’m not allowed to feel frustrated once in a blue moon and let my feelings known
I was speaking to the man in the moon, and he recons the the glasses you use, seem to refract only the blue part of the spectrum.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

ItsKane

Regular
Fear is tricky and a waste of energy. Easily spread and easily destructive. I try not to let it eat at me as my mental health is my biggest investment. I do my best to not react from fear but react from nerves. Nerves keep me balanced and calm but most importantly aware. Fear graciously throws me out of a two story building on a gravel road with oncoming traffic that happens to be next to a swarm of angry bees in a forever Monday loop cycle while it's negative 10 degrees outside raining and humid, completely naked. So I try not to fear, its probably wasted energy. Have a good night everyone. Our wait gets smaller every day! Ubiquitous

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Getupthere

Regular
m
Might be time to have a break Rocket577.
Come back at the next 4c.

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It's an open forum. Everyone is entitled to post their thoughts, opinions, grievances, ups, downs, lefts rights. As long as it isn't disrespectful, nobody has more or less of a right to post than others. You may be corrected on an opinion or push your position harder than you probably should but at the end of the day, let's just keep it civil.

Unless we are talking about shorters. Those C*#%ts can go fuck themselves. :)

I hope you were meaning C**K - H**Ds.

You know me! Just keeping it real AG!

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I hope you were meaning C**K - H**Ds.

You know me! Just keeping it real AG!
Yes exactly what I meant. No disrespect to the anatomy. I think they are amazing for a multitude of reasons!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TheDon

Regular
Ha ha keep dreaming mate
I'll keep dreaming so when the day come I can say I'm livin the dream.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Might be time to have a break Rocket577.
Come back at the next 4c.
Not a hope in hell as I’ll have nobody to take the piss out off when I’m bored

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

BVT

Emerged
Well come bank FF

Reactions: 2 users

TECH

Regular
No doubt this news has been posted, but it appears this Patent has been recognized as "granted" on 10/8/22

I sent a congratulations to Peter and Anil....no reply, but that's par for the course when they are flat out working hard to achieve the
success that will all wish to see, share price is in that frustrating area again, 2 thirds the way through this quarter, so progress is to be
expected, well I hope so :)......regards...Tech x

See the link if you are interested:

US STCFF: IP right grantINFORMATION ON STATUS: PATENT GRANT2022-08-10Further information
PATENTED CASE

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users
D

Deleted member 118

No doubt this news has been posted, but it appears this Patent has been recognized as "granted" on 10/8/22

I sent a congratulations to Peter and Anil....no reply, but that's par for the course when they are flat out working hard to achieve the
success that will all wish to see, share price is in that frustrating area again, 2 thirds the way through this quarter, so progress is to be

US STCFF: IP right grantINFORMATION ON STATUS: PATENT GRANT2022-08-10Further information
PATENTED CASE
Fingers crossed we are in a blackout period. So maybe something bigger and better going to be announced shortly

Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀

PATENTED CASE
Hi TECH! I can not decide between 🔥❤️.
I have not yet noticed thanks for the reminder. WoW!

"Disclosed herein are system and method embodiments for establishing secure communication with a remote artificial intelligent device. An embodiment operates by capturing an auditory signal from an auditory source. The embodiment coverts the auditory signal into a plurality of pulses having a spatio-temporal distribution. The embodiment identifies an acoustic signature in the auditory signal based on the plurality of pulses using a spatio-temporal neural network. The embodiment modifies synaptic strengths in the spatio-temporal neural network in response to the identifying thereby causing the spatio-temporal neural network to learn to respond to the acoustic signature in the acoustic signal. The embodiment transmits the plurality of pulses to the remote artificial intelligent device over a communications channel thereby causing the remote artificial intelligent device to learn to respond to the acoustic signature, and thereby allowing secure communication to be established with the remote artificial intelligent device based on the auditory signature."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular
Cochlear is one with an NDA as is Broadcom....in my opinion of course...not fact, just me thinking out loud again :)

Nothing wrong in dreaming....it would be a pretty boring old life without that human gift.

Have a nice day coming up.....cheers for now....Tech x

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 48 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Our friends at Democritus Uni of Thrace are continuing to develop security systems.

https://www.academia.edu/7210570/Hy...for_Cyber_Security?email_work_card=view-paper

1661262718256.png

1661262764508.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Relsieg

The only people on this forum who “need” FF here are those who have not done their DD on the stock they hold and/or need to be constantly reassured by others that they have made the correct decision.

At this stage we don’t know how successful BRN will be in the future. The amount of products that appear on the forum tells us that there are others in this space who currently have products on the market.

If you bought into BRN solely because someone told you it was going to be a $500 share in the future then you probably “need” FF to return, however, if you bought in after doing your research then perhaps remind yourself of that research.

Just my opinion.
I'd say you kind of missed the reality here which is that some people are better than others in digging, researching and understanding stuff (especially on technical level) and so yes: I'd say it's pretty much okay - to a certain extend - to rely on others. And from what I've read/seen so far most of the people are happy to see him posting again (even if it's just once in a while) like seeing and greeting an old acquaintance.

Just my opinion.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

JDelekto

Regular
I admit to only reading the abstract but that makes me believe this is rebranding of an existing technology: encrypted Pulse Code Modulation—the standard way of all computers to currently securely transmit audio. The ONLY inventive part being the involvement of a neural network used to encode and decode based off an acoustic signature ( and then still, a signature used to distort a spatio-temporal distribution—aka encryption of PCM). The learning part is a bit novel, and more possible with a neural network, but then what will stop a hostile intercept entity from using the same “embodiment” and learning also?

As with MANY patents I am amazed that this was able to be patented.

Sometimes I think patents exist just to keep the patent office in a job.

If I understood what I read correctly, this patent describes a system by which a device can learn to distinguish one person's voice over another (thus the secure portion of it). Additionally, it describes how other systems learn that person's voice from the first system that was trained, so they don't require their own training.

Think of something like your car learning to unlock the doors based on your command and ignoring everyone else's, while your refrigerator, dishwasher, clothes washer, and various home automation systems learn to respond to your commands (and only your commands) after having learned them from your car.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Easytiger

Regular
There has been much said about the failure of Brainchip Inc employees to buy Brainchip shares on market most of which is either uniformed or deliberately dishonest.

Since 2020 the company has stated in writing and in oral presentations that it has multiple NDAs some of which have been disclosed now such as NASA, Ford, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, Renesas and Mega Chips. In more recent months the company has also disclosed a number of commercial partnerships with the likes of ARM, Edge Impulse, Prophesee, SiFive, Intellisense, ISL (formerly an NDA EAP), US Airforce Research and Nviso.

Since 2020 retail shareholders have begged the company for more information about these NDAs including the non disclosed 10 or so others and these commercial partnerships and have been advised on multiple occasions that these companies as a result of their NDAs and desires to keep secret what they are intending or hoping to do with AKIDA have insisted that Brainchip and employees keep these details secret.

Indeed Rob Telson in a very popular interview much cited here stated that NASA was looking at AKIDA for vision and other things that they were prohibited from talking about.

More recently it has been cited time and time again on these threads since the May, 2022 AGM that the CEO Sean Hehir stated that the only way retail shareholders will be able to follow the progress of the company as a result of customer demands for secrecy is to look to the 4C’s.

In keeping these details secret ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) will be in possession of information that you the retail shareholder do not have, and if you did have this information to the exclusion of the market generally, it would permit you to trade either for profit or to minimise your future losses, and in so doing you would be insider trading.

The rules that apply to you as a retail investor not to engage in insider trading if you stumbled across this information apply to ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) at Brainchip.

It is of course convenient for some here to ignore the fact that Tony Dawe was prior to joining Brainchip Inc a retail shareholder of Brainchip Inc and continues to hold his shares and has lamented to various shareholders in his written communications that he is prohibited from buying shares on market in Brainchip Inc.

Why would this be so? Perhaps using a little imagination you might work out that working closely as he does with Peter van der Made at the Perth Innovation Centre Tony Dawe has insider knowledge of patents and technological developments around cortical columns for example which you as an ordinary retail shareholder are not privy.

I have posted about this in the past and the law and how it applies to Insider Trading which is straight forward and easy to understand and so I am left to ponder the motives of some who I know would have read my previous posts on this subject yet who are raising this subject today.

Of course I note that one of these posters has claimed over a number of weeks a desire to purchase more Brainchip Inc shares when funds become available and yet this poster is constantly posting negative views supported by nothing other than anxiety but has now moved to posting completely misleading opinions about the failure of Brainchip’s Board and Key Management to buy shares on market when this poster must know they are prohibited from doing so by law.

Unless this poster does not believe any of the company statements regarding the desire of the undisclosed NDA’s and those who have been disclosed to keep secret what is being done with Brainchip’s AKIDA technology then the following clause from the ASX Guidance Note No.27 covering Insider Trading is the complete answer as inconvenient as it is for them and those who are trying to manipulate other retail and drive down the share price to their advantage. Perhaps they are not trying to do this and just like to raise fear and doubt in others for kicks or are complete fools who have absolutely no idea and are prepared to say whatever rubbish comes into their heads. It is not for me to judge.

4.6. A cautionary note about the application of insider trading laws

It should be noted that the fact a trade occurs during a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, under an entity’s trading policy does not preclude it from breaching insider trading laws, if it is undertaken or procured by someone in possession of inside information at the time. ASX would therefore recommend that an entity include a warning in its trading policy that a person who possesses inside information about an entity’s securities is generally prohibited from trading in those securities under insider trading laws and that this applies even where the trade occurs within a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, specified in the policy.39

My opinion only but based on publicly available law and FACTS.

Kind regards
Fact Finder
💯

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom