BRN Discussion Ongoing

@uiux is here. I thought he wasnt . Can you shed some light on it. @uiux
Yeah...usual suspects dribbling sh!t over there but he fighting the good fight and keeping the bastards honest as they say.

Would be this one.

IMG_20220822_201345.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-22-20-14-26-44_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
With further regards to Dell.

The below is a excerpt snip from a post of mine back in Mar.

Post in thread 'Breaking News- new BRN articles/research' https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/breaking-news-new-brn-articles-research.6/post-31943

"Well...would appear the Director of Dell Tech in China across us (with other Co's to be fair haha)....article / post from the Dell verified account.

Is all their bold but we down in the hardware commentary & I highlighted red.

Edit. Thought I would also their comment end of hardware section re accelerators and what they want to achieve."

In conclusion, the advanced algorithms of the "third wave of artificial intelligence" can not only extract valuable information (Learn) from the data in the environment (Perceive), but also create new meanings (Abstract). , and has the ability to assist human planning and decision-making (Reasoning), while meeting human needs (Integration, Integration) and concerns (Ethics, Security) .
  • From a hardware perspective, the accelerators of Domain Specific Architectures (DSA) [12] enable the third-wave AI algorithms to operate in a hybrid ecosystem consisting of Edge, Core, and Cloud. run anywhere in the system . Specifically, accelerators for specific domain architectures include the following examples: Nvidia's GPU, Xilinx's FPGA, Google's TPU, and artificial intelligence acceleration chips such as BrainChip's Akida Neural Processer, GraphCore's Intelligent Processing Unit (IPU), Cambrian's Machine Learning Unit (MLU) and more. These types of domain-specific architecture accelerators will be integrated into more information devices, architectures, and ecosystems by requiring less training data and being able to operate at lower power when needed. In response to this trend, the area where we need to focus on development is to develop a unified heterogeneous architecture approach that enables information systems to easily integrate and configure various different types of domain-specific architecture hardware accelerators. For Dell Technologies, we can leverage Dell's vast global supply chain and sales network to attract domain-specific architecture accelerator suppliers to adhere to the standard interfaces defined by Dell to achieve a unified heterogeneous architecture .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Pmel

Regular
What are you asking Pmel?
I was asking about the patent getting approved on 31st august. Is it significant. Does is create roadblock for other companies?

Reactions: 6 users

Ethinvestor

I’m waiting patiently to buy in as I’ve still not sold some of my coin yet as it’s been pumping since the release plus I’ve got my self super to use. Might see what happening overnight in America before i decide to take the plunge
Well, When I posted 11 days ago the short-term downtrend is coming .. some (DOZ and all his likers laughed at me - I guess they not laughing now) and you said you watching... with a funny gif ( I liked the left girl watching me anyway :)... so keep watching as I said my next post is when I buy in with 250K... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Proga

Regular
There's an opportunity if you own NEA, the board's recommending a takeover offer - I sold today and will divert into BRN holdings. Off topic, but shows how little Aussie tech companies can be targets.

They may not be able to if there is news pending - insider trading rules?
Looks like you weren't the only one after the board approved it. A big spike in volume today.

Reactions: 3 users

Proga

Regular
That's exactly how I feel about Anson (37%+.) But I do not interfere with the nice jump. There is still air.
Nothing wrong sometimes to hedge by taking some profits and sit on the cash until you see which direction the global markets go. BRN has bounced of a low of 80c 3 times in the last 2-3 months. DYOR

Reactions: 6 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

BrainChip demonstrates Regression Analysis with Vibration Sensors​

In this video, BrainChip demonstrates regression analysis using vibration sensors in a live demonstration as well as numerous use cases for preventative maintenance, safety and monitoring.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
BrainChip demonstrates Akida Vibrational Analysis Tactile Sensing

BrainChip demonstrates Regression Analysis with Vibration Sensors

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Todd Vierra and Rob Telson like it!

Despite macroeconomic headwinds and supply chain constraints, NXP Semiconductors reported healthy Q2 2022 revenues at $3.31 billion, an increase of 27.6% YoY and 5.6% QoQ. Major revenue drivers for this quarter were the #automotive and #industrial segments.

Key Takeaways:
🚘NXP’s #automotive segment captured almost 52% of the total revenue and stood at $1.7 billion, rising 35.7% YoY and 10% QoQ respectively. Supply-demand mismatch persists within the automobile industry but the content within cars is increasing due to increased digitization and growing penetration of xEVs, which is where NXP benefits a lot.
🏗️The industrial and #iot segment grew by 25% YoY to reach $713 million. Use cases for smart and connected applications, like within homes or factories, are evolving and leveraging the potential of IoT. Its broad portfolio includes scalable #compute platforms along with collaborations with multiple cloud players like AWS, Azure, and Baidu, which allows for differentiated software enablement and services.
💰During these uncertain times, the company is banking on its NCNR orders to provide its customers with supply assurances. For 2023, NCNR orders are already more than what the company can supply. Therefore, NXP is focused on de-risking its existing backlog for potential double/stale orders and improving supply capabilities.
📈For the third quarter, the target is to achieve 20% YoY growth at $3.425 billion. The automotive and industrial segments will take the center stage again to provide a safe landing going forward with respect to demand.

For more insights, refer to the link below
https://lnkd.in/dQ4wBvsX
1661190700004.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

cosors

👀
Has anyone read the post from @ uiux on the other forum about a patent getting approved. How significant is it?

Dyor.
My account was finally closed after three mails and four months. If it is really important why he gives it to TMH and not to us. Unchecked since I don't look there anymore. My thought.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Krustor

Regular
My account was finally closed after three mails and four months. If it is really important why he gives it to TMH and not to us. Unchecked since I don't look there anymore. My thought.
We are in the lucky situation, that everyone is free to share his/her thoughts and researches at the place and time he/she like to.

@uiux is one of the last man standing over there - fighting everyday with bullshit from shareguy and friends... I personally don't want to change...

If he feels free to share it here, he will do...

Akida Ballista & Pantene

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀
I know that. That's not what I meant. BRN on HC is bad but Talga at least as well. A good buddy has dared the way over again. I'm pulling mine hat to him. But for me the mud pit is just nothing. That doesn't mean I don't exceedingly appreciate uiux posts and tireless work here. To each his own playground.

I have one question to you. Were you the one with the MB article that was the highest rated on HC that day and also attracted me like a moth to the light, even though I knew BRN long before?

All good mate, does not want to annoy was annoyed by HC but too much. With TLG I went through a hard school. Cheers!

AKIDA BALLISTA & UBIQUE 🔥

Reactions: 7 users
NO ONE LOOK AT THE MARKET

• Sad
  • Haha

cosors

👀
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha

cosors

👀
Good morning ☕

Last edited:
  • Love

JK200SX

Regular
I don't know if some of these are new videos posted on the Brainchipinc youtube channel, but they show as being uploaded 6hrs ago.

1661205297718.png

They are all now linked to the playlists on the AKIDA BALLISTA (Awesome Brainchip Videos) Youtube channel:

1661205508278.png

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users
We know about the webinar but just a new article up if not posted already.

BrainChip and Edge Impulse Host Webinar​

Monday, August 22, 2022 5:30 PM
Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

Share this Article
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Linkedin
Topic:

Conferences
Bringing development of BrainChip Akida Neuromorphic models to all using Edge Impulse
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 22, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, and Edge Impulse, the leading development platform for machine learning (ML) on edge devices, are hosting the webinar "Bringing development of BrainChip Akida Neuromorphic models to all using Edge Impulse" August 24 at 11 a.m. PDT.
Todd Vierra, Director Customer Engagement and Nikunj Kotecha, Solutions Architect at BrainChip; and David Schwartz, User Success Engineer at Edge Impulse will provide an early look at the results of the recently announced Edge Impulse and BrainChip integration which delivers next-generation platforms to customers looking to develop products that utilize the companies' unique machine learning capabilities.
Key topics covered in the webinar include:
  • The no-code data ingestion, algorithm development, and embedded Akida deployment tools allow for rapid prototyping and validation of Edge ML algorithms with custom data.
  • Meet Akida, the leading platform that enables energy efficient, low memory, and high-performance deployments, compared with traditional CPU and accelerated AI hardware.
  • MetaTF library (via deployment option) for existing projects to be quickly converted to Akida SNN's (with the above benefits, and low-to-no-code path).
  • Quantization-aware training ensuring that models remain accurate after conversion.
  • Edge Impulse Linux CLI and its integration with the Akida runtime, which allows for rapid performance testing with real world data.
"Since announcing our partnership to accelerate AI/ML deployments with Edge Impulse in May, we have worked diligently to bring this next-generation technology to markets," said Anil Mankar, CDO of BrainChip. "We are excited to share those advancements to those joining the webinar and hope that attendees will get a better understanding of how they can use BrainChip and Edge Impulse to build and deploy advanced ML solutions quickly and easily."

Registration for the Zoom webinar is available here. Additional information about the event can be found at https://www.edgeimpulse.com/events/brainchipakida

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

Jenning

OK, I'm starting to worry about my relentless quest for clues and signs. Don't know what this is supposed to be on Perth's Council House, but the only thing my early morning, pre-coffee mind can see is Robot Ken.

Attachments

• 20220823_054429.jpg
    20220823_054429.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Markets in sell off mode has caused USD to peak. Is outside upper Bollinger band & due for pullback.

Lower USD will allow the recent rally to continue higher.

View attachment 14702
After last nights results your call is like when I tell someone to buy BRN and it immediately goes south. 😂😂
DXY bolted, share market slumps. Euro now below par.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom