BRN Discussion Ongoing

In regards to Peter and Anil, I believe they have very likely put everything into this that they possibly could. Blood, sweat and tears along with the sacrifices of missed birthdays, not putting their kids into bed etc. While they are now wealthy individuals with the value of their shares, they likely don't have a lot of free cash to purchase more shares given they have been working on Akida solely for so many years. If this thing works out the way they and we hope, they will have created generational wealth for their families but I don't believe they need to purchase on market to prove their belief in the company.

Someone like Sean Hehir or Rob Telson, it would be nice to see him chuck a few $$ in, I don't disagree. It would be a huge confidence boost for me.
Doesn't have to be the Top Guys, I'm sure many of the, approaching, 100 employees and their families and friends etc, have bought in, when and where they can.

None of that has to be disclosed and it's really none of our business, but it would be nice to know and comforting to some.

If you worked for BrainChip, would you be encouraging friends and family, to invest, if possible?..

Reactions: 11 users

HUSS

Regular
There has been much said about the failure of Brainchip Inc employees to buy Brainchip shares on market most of which is either uniformed or deliberately dishonest.

Since 2020 the company has stated in writing and in oral presentations that it has multiple NDAs some of which have been disclosed now such as NASA, Ford, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, Renesas and Mega Chips. In more recent months the company has also disclosed a number of commercial partnerships with the likes of ARM, Edge Impulse, Prophesee, SiFive, Intellisense, ISL (formerly an NDA EAP), US Airforce Research and Nviso.

Since 2020 retail shareholders have begged the company for more information about these NDAs including the non disclosed 10 or so others and these commercial partnerships and have been advised on multiple occasions that these companies as a result of their NDAs and desires to keep secret what they are intending or hoping to do with AKIDA have insisted that Brainchip and employees keep these details secret.

Indeed Rob Telson in a very popular interview much cited here stated that NASA was looking at AKIDA for vision and other things that they were prohibited from talking about.

More recently it has been cited time and time again on these threads since the May, 2022 AGM that the CEO Sean Hehir stated that the only way retail shareholders will be able to follow the progress of the company as a result of customer demands for secrecy is to look to the 4C’s.

In keeping these details secret ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) will be in possession of information that you the retail shareholder do not have, and if you did have this information to the exclusion of the market generally, it would permit you to trade either for profit or to minimise your future losses, and in so doing you would be insider trading.

The rules that apply to you as a retail investor not to engage in insider trading if you stumbled across this information apply to ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) at Brainchip.

It is of course convenient for some here to ignore the fact that Tony Dawe was prior to joining Brainchip Inc a retail shareholder of Brainchip Inc and continues to hold his shares and has lamented to various shareholders in his written communications that he is prohibited from buying shares on market in Brainchip Inc.

Why would this be so? Perhaps using a little imagination you might work out that working closely as he does with Peter van der Made at the Perth Innovation Centre Tony Dawe has insider knowledge of patents and technological developments around cortical columns for example which you as an ordinary retail shareholder are not privy.

I have posted about this in the past and the law and how it applies to Insider Trading which is straight forward and easy to understand and so I am left to ponder the motives of some who I know would have read my previous posts on this subject yet who are raising this subject today.

Of course I note that one of these posters has claimed over a number of weeks a desire to purchase more Brainchip Inc shares when funds become available and yet this poster is constantly posting negative views supported by nothing other than anxiety but has now moved to posting completely misleading opinions about the failure of Brainchip’s Board and Key Management to buy shares on market when this poster must know they are prohibited from doing so by law.

Unless this poster does not believe any of the company statements regarding the desire of the undisclosed NDA’s and those who have been disclosed to keep secret what is being done with Brainchip’s AKIDA technology then the following clause from the ASX Guidance Note No.27 covering Insider Trading is the complete answer as inconvenient as it is for them and those who are trying to manipulate other retail and drive down the share price to their advantage. Perhaps they are not trying to do this and just like to raise fear and doubt in others for kicks or are complete fools who have absolutely no idea and are prepared to say whatever rubbish comes into their heads. It is not for me to judge.

4.6. A cautionary note about the application of insider trading laws

It should be noted that the fact a trade occurs during a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, under an entity’s trading policy does not preclude it from breaching insider trading laws, if it is undertaken or procured by someone in possession of inside information at the time. ASX would therefore recommend that an entity include a warning in its trading policy that a person who possesses inside information about an entity’s securities is generally prohibited from trading in those securities under insider trading laws and that this applies even where the trade occurs within a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, specified in the policy.39

My opinion only but based on publicly available law and FACTS.

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Glad to see you back on board @FF.

Reactions: 8 users
There has been much said about the failure of Brainchip Inc employees to buy Brainchip shares on market most of which is either uniformed or deliberately dishonest.

Since 2020 the company has stated in writing and in oral presentations that it has multiple NDAs some of which have been disclosed now such as NASA, Ford, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, Renesas and Mega Chips. In more recent months the company has also disclosed a number of commercial partnerships with the likes of ARM, Edge Impulse, Prophesee, SiFive, Intellisense, ISL (formerly an NDA EAP), US Airforce Research and Nviso.

Since 2020 retail shareholders have begged the company for more information about these NDAs including the non disclosed 10 or so others and these commercial partnerships and have been advised on multiple occasions that these companies as a result of their NDAs and desires to keep secret what they are intending or hoping to do with AKIDA have insisted that Brainchip and employees keep these details secret.

Indeed Rob Telson in a very popular interview much cited here stated that NASA was looking at AKIDA for vision and other things that they were prohibited from talking about.

More recently it has been cited time and time again on these threads since the May, 2022 AGM that the CEO Sean Hehir stated that the only way retail shareholders will be able to follow the progress of the company as a result of customer demands for secrecy is to look to the 4C’s.

In keeping these details secret ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) will be in possession of information that you the retail shareholder do not have, and if you did have this information to the exclusion of the market generally, it would permit you to trade either for profit or to minimise your future losses, and in so doing you would be insider trading.

The rules that apply to you as a retail investor not to engage in insider trading if you stumbled across this information apply to ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) at Brainchip.

It is of course convenient for some here to ignore the fact that Tony Dawe was prior to joining Brainchip Inc a retail shareholder of Brainchip Inc and continues to hold his shares and has lamented to various shareholders in his written communications that he is prohibited from buying shares on market in Brainchip Inc.

Why would this be so? Perhaps using a little imagination you might work out that working closely as he does with Peter van der Made at the Perth Innovation Centre Tony Dawe has insider knowledge of patents and technological developments around cortical columns for example which you as an ordinary retail shareholder are not privy.

I have posted about this in the past and the law and how it applies to Insider Trading which is straight forward and easy to understand and so I am left to ponder the motives of some who I know would have read my previous posts on this subject yet who are raising this subject today.

Of course I note that one of these posters has claimed over a number of weeks a desire to purchase more Brainchip Inc shares when funds become available and yet this poster is constantly posting negative views supported by nothing other than anxiety but has now moved to posting completely misleading opinions about the failure of Brainchip’s Board and Key Management to buy shares on market when this poster must know they are prohibited from doing so by law.

Unless this poster does not believe any of the company statements regarding the desire of the undisclosed NDA’s and those who have been disclosed to keep secret what is being done with Brainchip’s AKIDA technology then the following clause from the ASX Guidance Note No.27 covering Insider Trading is the complete answer as inconvenient as it is for them and those who are trying to manipulate other retail and drive down the share price to their advantage. Perhaps they are not trying to do this and just like to raise fear and doubt in others for kicks or are complete fools who have absolutely no idea and are prepared to say whatever rubbish comes into their heads. It is not for me to judge.

It should be noted that the fact a trade occurs during a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, under an entity’s trading policy does not preclude it from breaching insider trading laws, if it is undertaken or procured by someone in possession of inside information at the time. ASX would therefore recommend that an entity include a warning in its trading policy that a person who possesses inside information about an entity’s securities is generally prohibited from trading in those securities under insider trading laws and that this applies even where the trade occurs within a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, specified in the policy.39

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Shit!
Did I just read a FactFinder post?
Somebody pinch me..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Quercuskid

Regular
it took our forum to diverge to such a level that fact finder had to rudder us back. Good to see the comments of sense and clarity.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I think this a one off Post by FF, but I am hoping not.
Yes..
I think these were his thoughts..

"I canna stand it any longer, I have to slap someone!"

200w.gif

• Haha

Newk R

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Thank God you are back

Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Afternoon Diogenese,

Fair call.

Can assure all on this forum my intention is not to annoy nor depress anyholder.

Purely stating my thoughts as it appears to me.

I shall delete my last few posts and step out for a while.

And for the record, haven't sold any stock,
And if I could, I'd be buying except not in a position to do so, unfortunately.

Regards,
Esq
Don‘t step out @Esq.111, too many have already been encouraged to take a break. We need as many opinions as we can get, and I really appreciate yours.

If all the facts were undeniably known by all, it could make for a boring discussion.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Realinfo

Regular
"Yet another well reasoned posting Fact, and another example of the priceless value of the 1000 eyes.

My only remark is this Fact…what happens to the 99%, or the 70% to 40% of companies who don’t use Akida? The number depends upon what percentage of market share you believe BRN will achieve.

My guess is the way of Kodak.

For mine, it really doesn’t matter what industry you consider, I cannot imagine any company tempting fate by not using Akida. To do so would give their competitors such an advantage, it would be difficult to see them surviving.

Before the AGM, I had a brief chat with Peter. I told him how pleased I was to see him looking so fit and well, because we could afford to lose the occasional CEO, but we can’t afford to lose him. To my question of what next after Akida 3000, he answered with a twinkle in his eye…lots."
Good afternoon Fact, it was good to hear from you again, albeit I expect it’s a one off born out of frustration.

Initially I thought you may have put your cue in the rack for health reasons, but then it dawned on me that it was the result of your Casey Jones comprehensively losing the great tractor challenge to my grey Ferguson. It was very cunning of me not to alert you beforehand, to the advantage my grey Ferguson enjoyed, because it had ‘Akida Inside’.

I was also not sure your reference to the above comments I posted just before announcing your retirement from TSE could be taken as a compliment or otherwise. It was meant to be a positive post, and it is my hope that you and others here understand that all I was conveying was…it doesn’t matter what company in what industry one discusses, if they fail to use Akida, they are doomed like Kodak to follow the path of dinosaurs.

Like you Fact, I’m disappointed with some of the recent commentary, but good health and continued happiness, perhaps we can hear from you occasionally in the time ahead.

Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Good afternoon Fact, it was good to hear from you again, albeit I expect it’s a one off born out of frustration.

Initially I thought you may have put your cue in the rack for health reasons, but then it dawned on me that it was the result of your Casey Jones comprehensively losing the great tractor challenge to my grey Ferguson. It was very cunning of me not to alert you beforehand, to the advantage my grey Ferguson enjoyed, because it had ‘Akida Inside’.

I was also not sure your reference to the above comments I posted just before announcing your retirement from TSE could be taken as a compliment or otherwise. It was meant to be a positive post, and it is my hope that you and others here understand that all I was conveying was…it doesn’t matter what company in what industry one discusses, if they fail to use Akida, they are doomed like Kodak to follow the path of dinosaurs.

Like you Fact, I’m disappointed with some of the recent commentary, but good health and continued happiness, perhaps we can hear from you occasionally in the time ahead.
Yours is the one with the sidecar?
1661239077583.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Hmmm, was there discussions on the share price or management? Must have sped read right past them. I should be a prophet, I predicted the share price would go up and down with no news. I must be a genius lol. You can tell the people on here that as kids would eat the marshmallow

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JoMo68

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
100% Fact Finder. I find the negativity and criticism very irritating when things are a bit ‘quiet’ for the liking of some. The constant need for reassurance is like the kids in the back seat…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

JoMo68

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Welcome back by the way!! I hope you enjoyed your break. We missed you here ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Hmmm, was there discussions on the share price or management? Must have sped read right past them. I should be a prophet, I predicted the share price would go up and down with no news. I must be a genius lol. You can tell the people on here that as kids would eat the marshmallow

Please Please i won't my marshmallow now...Please....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

uiux

Regular
  • Haha

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users