BRN Discussion Ongoing

There has been much said about the failure of Brainchip Inc employees to buy Brainchip shares on market most of which is either uniformed or deliberately dishonest.

Since 2020 the company has stated in writing and in oral presentations that it has multiple NDAs some of which have been disclosed now such as NASA, Ford, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, Renesas and Mega Chips. In more recent months the company has also disclosed a number of commercial partnerships with the likes of ARM, Edge Impulse, Prophesee, SiFive, Intellisense, ISL (formerly an NDA EAP), US Airforce Research and Nviso.

Since 2020 retail shareholders have begged the company for more information about these NDAs including the non disclosed 10 or so others and these commercial partnerships and have been advised on multiple occasions that these companies as a result of their NDAs and desires to keep secret what they are intending or hoping to do with AKIDA have insisted that Brainchip and employees keep these details secret.

Indeed Rob Telson in a very popular interview much cited here stated that NASA was looking at AKIDA for vision and other things that they were prohibited from talking about.

More recently it has been cited time and time again on these threads since the May, 2022 AGM that the CEO Sean Hehir stated that the only way retail shareholders will be able to follow the progress of the company as a result of customer demands for secrecy is to look to the 4C’s.

In keeping these details secret ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) will be in possession of information that you the retail shareholder do not have, and if you did have this information to the exclusion of the market generally, it would permit you to trade either for profit or to minimise your future losses, and in so doing you would be insider trading.

The rules that apply to you as a retail investor not to engage in insider trading if you stumbled across this information apply to ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) at Brainchip.

It is of course convenient for some here to ignore the fact that Tony Dawe was prior to joining Brainchip Inc a retail shareholder of Brainchip Inc and continues to hold his shares and has lamented to various shareholders in his written communications that he is prohibited from buying shares on market in Brainchip Inc.

Why would this be so? Perhaps using a little imagination you might work out that working closely as he does with Peter van der Made at the Perth Innovation Centre Tony Dawe has insider knowledge of patents and technological developments around cortical columns for example which you as an ordinary retail shareholder are not privy.

I have posted about this in the past and the law and how it applies to Insider Trading which is straight forward and easy to understand and so I am left to ponder the motives of some who I know would have read my previous posts on this subject yet who are raising this subject today.

Of course I note that one of these posters has claimed over a number of weeks a desire to purchase more Brainchip Inc shares when funds become available and yet this poster is constantly posting negative views supported by nothing other than anxiety but has now moved to posting completely misleading opinions about the failure of Brainchip’s Board and Key Management to buy shares on market when this poster must know they are prohibited from doing so by law.

Unless this poster does not believe any of the company statements regarding the desire of the undisclosed NDA’s and those who have been disclosed to keep secret what is being done with Brainchip’s AKIDA technology then the following clause from the ASX Guidance Note No.27 covering Insider Trading is the complete answer as inconvenient as it is for them and those who are trying to manipulate other retail and drive down the share price to their advantage. Perhaps they are not trying to do this and just like to raise fear and doubt in others for kicks or are complete fools who have absolutely no idea and are prepared to say whatever rubbish comes into their heads. It is not for me to judge.

4.6. A cautionary note about the application of insider trading laws

It should be noted that the fact a trade occurs during a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, under an entity’s trading policy does not preclude it from breaching insider trading laws, if it is undertaken or procured by someone in possession of inside information at the time. ASX would therefore recommend that an entity include a warning in its trading policy that a person who possesses inside information about an entity’s securities is generally prohibited from trading in those securities under insider trading laws and that this applies even where the trade occurs within a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, specified in the policy.39

My opinion only but based on publicly available law and FACTS.

Kind regards
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 205 users

Rskiff

Regular
With not much happening news wise for BRN, I thought it would be interesting to see how we are fearing since entering ASX200 compared to the other 3 companies that entered then. So BRN was approx .92 now .96.
CXO was approx .87 now 1.35
LKE was approx .80 now 1.19
NHC was approx 3.40 now 5.12
We are lagging compared to the others but I still believe that as soon as we have news we will be away. The space BRN is in has so much more potential than those other companies that were included in ASX200 in June. imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Evening Rocket577,

I have only been invested in Brainchip for three years and in that time I have not once seen any of our management purchase stock privately.

Disappointing from a medium / long term holders perspective.

Their strategy would appear to be

1, Salary $
2, bonus cash $
3, bonus shares $
4, bonus shares restricted $
5, bonus options restricted $
6, medical benefits $
7, & free lunches.

With sporadic selling of stock in between.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq,

Your critique of BrainChip is singularly lacking in balance.

It completely ignores the dedication of the whole BrainChip team's year of burning the candle at both ends while they scrambled to revise the design of Akida to meet market requirements,
... or the fact that, in a cutthroat market, digital SNN engineers are as rare as rocking horse manure.
... or that, during the hungry years, the founders probably did not draw a commensurate salary.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 57 users

Diogenese

Top 20
There has been much said about the failure of Brainchip Inc employees to buy Brainchip shares on market most of which is either uniformed or deliberately dishonest.

Since 2020 the company has stated in writing and in oral presentations that it has multiple NDAs some of which have been disclosed now such as NASA, Ford, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, Renesas and Mega Chips. In more recent months the company has also disclosed a number of commercial partnerships with the likes of ARM, Edge Impulse, Prophesee, SiFive, Intellisense, ISL (formerly an NDA EAP), US Airforce Research and Nviso.

Since 2020 retail shareholders have begged the company for more information about these NDAs including the non disclosed 10 or so others and these commercial partnerships and have been advised on multiple occasions that these companies as a result of their NDAs and desires to keep secret what they are intending or hoping to do with AKIDA have insisted that Brainchip and employees keep these details secret.

Indeed Rob Telson in a very popular interview much cited here stated that NASA was looking at AKIDA for vision and other things that they were prohibited from talking about.

More recently it has been cited time and time again on these threads since the May, 2022 AGM that the CEO Sean Hehir stated that the only way retail shareholders will be able to follow the progress of the company as a result of customer demands for secrecy is to look to the 4C’s.

In keeping these details secret ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) will be in possession of information that you the retail shareholder do not have, and if you did have this information to the exclusion of the market generally, it would permit you to trade either for profit or to minimise your future losses, and in so doing you would be insider trading.

The rules that apply to you as a retail investor not to engage in insider trading if you stumbled across this information apply to ALL OF BRAINCHIP’S BOARD AND KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL (and likely most employees) at Brainchip.

It is of course convenient for some here to ignore the fact that Tony Dawe was prior to joining Brainchip Inc a retail shareholder of Brainchip Inc and continues to hold his shares and has lamented to various shareholders in his written communications that he is prohibited from buying shares on market in Brainchip Inc.

Why would this be so? Perhaps using a little imagination you might work out that working closely as he does with Peter van der Made at the Perth Innovation Centre Tony Dawe has insider knowledge of patents and technological developments around cortical columns for example which you as an ordinary retail shareholder are not privy.

I have posted about this in the past and the law and how it applies to Insider Trading which is straight forward and easy to understand and so I am left to ponder the motives of some who I know would have read my previous posts on this subject yet who are raising this subject today.

Of course I note that one of these posters has claimed over a number of weeks a desire to purchase more Brainchip Inc shares when funds become available and yet this poster is constantly posting negative views supported by nothing other than anxiety but has now moved to posting completely misleading opinions about the failure of Brainchip’s Board and Key Management to buy shares on market when this poster must know they are prohibited from doing so by law.

Unless this poster does not believe any of the company statements regarding the desire of the undisclosed NDA’s and those who have been disclosed to keep secret what is being done with Brainchip’s AKIDA technology then the following clause from the ASX Guidance Note No.27 covering Insider Trading is the complete answer as inconvenient as it is for them and those who are trying to manipulate other retail and drive down the share price to their advantage. Perhaps they are not trying to do this and just like to raise fear and doubt in others for kicks or are complete fools who have absolutely no idea and are prepared to say whatever rubbish comes into their heads. It is not for me to judge.

It should be noted that the fact a trade occurs during a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, under an entity’s trading policy does not preclude it from breaching insider trading laws, if it is undertaken or procured by someone in possession of inside information at the time. ASX would therefore recommend that an entity include a warning in its trading policy that a person who possesses inside information about an entity’s securities is generally prohibited from trading in those securities under insider trading laws and that this applies even where the trade occurs within a permitted trading window, or outside a black-out period, specified in the policy.39

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Snap!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Evening Rocket577,

I have only been invested in Brainchip for three years and in that time I have not once seen any of our management purchase stock privately.

Disappointing from a medium / long term holders perspective.

Their strategy would appear to be

1, Salary $
2, bonus cash $
3, bonus shares $
4, bonus shares restricted $
5, bonus options restricted $
6, medical benefits $
7, & free lunches.

With sporadic selling of stock in between.

Regards,
Esq.
Well done Esq - you've finally goaded @Fact Finder out of his cave!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Kind regards
Fact Finder
The big fella had enough!

Tom Hanks Castaway GIF by Death Wish Coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover

Kind regards
Fact Finder

fun-cave-men.gif
THANK YOU😍 FF
AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hi Esq,

Your critique of BrainChip is singularly lacking in balance.

It completely ignores the dedication of the whole BrainChip team's year of burning the candle at both ends while they scrambled to revise the design of Akida to meet market requirements,
... or the fact that, in a cutthroat market, digital SNN engineers are as rare as rocking horse manure.
... or that, during the hungry years, the founders probably did not draw a commensurate salary.
Afternoon Diogenese,

Fair call.

Can assure all on this forum my intention is not to annoy nor depress anyholder.

Purely stating my thoughts as it appears to me.

I shall delete my last few posts and step out for a while.

And for the record, haven't sold any stock,
And if I could, I'd be buying except not in a position to do so, unfortunately.

Regards,
Esq

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 29 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
1657681800429.png

Ok who sent the signal? 😂

Good to see you FF

Akida Ballista baby 🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Afternoon Diogenese,

Fair call.

Can assure all on this forum my intention is not to annoy nor depress anyholder.

Regards,
Esq
Please don't delete - we're here for a discussion - and I'll look like a Tourette's case if you leave my rant hanging.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Afternoon Diogenese,

Fair call.

Regards,
Esq
Don't delete mate. It's healthy discussion. It is good to have you here and you contribute immensely. No need to take a break.

I am extremely frustrated by our Share Price too and I see you constantly looking for answers. Better than sitting back and posting silly images like I do :ROFLMAO:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Afternoon Diogenese,

Fair call.

Regards,
Esq
No need to delete Buddy

Moving on....:cool:

Reactions: 13 users

Cyw

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Welcome back FF, missed your informative posts.

• Love
Reactions: 26 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Hope you feel refreshed after your well earned brake FF.......Now back to work.....lol........:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Xhosa12345

Regular
Hope you feel refreshed after your well earned brake FF.......Now back to work.....lol........:ROFLMAO:

download.jpg

Fact finders back with his 250 Akida's plugged in!

Back from LSL and on the tools you go buddy!

Watch the SP rocket back up tomorrow morning once word of this gets out......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

Afternoon Diogenese,

Fair call.

Regards,
Esq
I still think he is talking about me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

GDJR69

Regular

Kind regards
Fact Finder
Good to see you back FF :)

jla

Regular
Good to see you back FF :)
I think this a one off Post by FF, but I am hoping not.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom