BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
lol my beer post got moderated for also saying Brainchip was no.1 on a brn hotcrapper site lol go figure lol now they even hate beer cheers lol @Slade if yr not suspended Slade send them a beer to chill lol and see if they moderate u lol i think if i post one more beer i will be suspended too, im on my last beer warning i think lol
Sorry mate, I am suspended.

Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
I had an idea thrust upon me by this discussion.

Sean Hehir made a criticism of the lack of past pushing of AKIDA technology to every corner of the Earth ASAP (my interpretation)

Sean Hehir is on a massive sales drive new sales structure separate Head of Marketing and mass consumption $499 board and extra sales staff.

The latest advert for a sales manager is to cover named accounts. (Think North of 100 NDA’s)

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated they had well North of 100NDA’s way back in 2020. Notwithstanding Brainchip only had sufficient resources to take on up to two dozen of the best commercial opportunities. They were not going after researchers and academics.

What Sean Hehir was telling us in his BRN podcast was we are going after everyone of these well north of 100 hundred NDA (named) customers and that academics and researchers are being given a seat at the table.

Brainchip is going after edge saturation and is running as fast as they can driven by Sean Hehir.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I got goose bumps reading your post FF. I believe that through Sean Hehir, BrainChip has well and truly arrived in Silicon Valley.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

MDhere

Regular
That's because they have nothing to celebrate 😛

I've been checking the Top Rated posts, from time to time and BRN is nowhere to be seen 🤔..

Traffic to their site has dropped off considerably..
I think advertisers, would be starting to wonder, if their money is better spent elsewhere 😉

This site keeps getting better and better, I'm noticing tweaks by ZeebOt, almost constantly and I'm not even looking for them!

We need to keep this momentum going and crush hotcrapper!!
yep they messed with the wrong crowd lol dopes

Reactions: 8 users

Equitable

Regular
I loved it when someone asked is there another company or as good as on the asx like Brainchip (something like that) and asx investor leaned back and said the is NOTHING like BRAINCHIP.

of couse he is ust any random guy on the internet:)

But we all know - THERE IS NOTHING ON THE ASX LIKE BRAINCHIP and also thats just 1000 random people gathered together on the internet :)
... and a 1000 random people is often the sample size in surveys of the general populace. Statistically we must be right ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Brainchip mentioned in an article about LDA Capital's latest partner, I like how we're referred to as "tech unicorn".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-225002_Google News.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-225002_Google News.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20220210-225015_Google News.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-225015_Google News.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 23 users
More positive news in this February 09 article just retweeted by Brainchip

CD9EC328-3864-44A8-B6D6-D3C9A832C30F.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

jk6199

Regular
I loved it when someone asked is there another company or as good as on the asx like Brainchip (something like that) and asx investor leaned back and said the is NOTHING like BRAINCHIP.

of couse he is ust any random guy on the internet:)

But we all know - THERE IS NOTHING ON THE ASX LIKE BRAINCHIP and also thats just 1000 random people gathered together on the internet :)

Reactions: 5 users

ndefries

Regular
An Airbus A350 air craft has 50,000 sensors that collect 2.5 terabytes of data every day sent to the cloud.

Data is useless if it is detached from its place of origin and does not have metadata to help.

Sensing the need for a lot of Akida flying around so sensor data can be analysed locally, and decisions automated. Sensing a few less pilots needed also.

Which Aircraft company will be first is the only question I have.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 39 users
That strategy will of course need significant technical support for the customers. I wonder if Renesas and Megachips have been training a lot of their staff to help cover this. Perhaps this is another benefit of licensing IP to other chip companies.
On that score ARM’s model involves having 34 small engineering firms like Edge Impulse. The now Head of World Wide Sales Rob Telson was setting up a similar structure which I was told last month was almost complete.

These small engineering firms and as you say Renesas and MegaChips will work with Brainchip engineers to provide the necessary support.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 39 users

Worker122

Regular
Well done zeeb0t, live feed
lol my beer post got moderated for also saying Brainchip was no.1 on a brn hotcrapper site lol go figure lol now they even hate beer cheers lol @Slade if yr not suspended Slade send them a beer to chill lol and see if they moderate u lol i think if i post one more beer i will be suspended too, im on my last beer warning i think lol
Lot of laughs ,I got modded for posting just how many have joined us. The BRN Forum on HC is struggling. They are trying to settle things down by playing good guy bad guy interaction and sometimes the good guy is is the bad guy. It is a joke. Feel sorry for the genuine “newbie’s “.

Reactions: 16 users

Worker122

Regular
Thanks zeeb0t for the price readout and financials..

Reactions: 13 users

JoMo68

Regular
The live price and chart looks awesome! Thanks Z! What a great new home we have…

Reactions: 20 users

Bobbygant

Regular
I had an idea thrust upon me by this discussion.

Sean Hehir made a criticism of the lack of past pushing of AKIDA technology to every corner of the Earth ASAP (my interpretation)

Sean Hehir is on a massive sales drive new sales structure separate Head of Marketing and mass consumption $499 board and extra sales staff.

The latest advert for a sales manager is to cover named accounts. (Think North of 100 NDA’s)

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated they had well North of 100NDA’s way back in 2020. Notwithstanding Brainchip only had sufficient resources to take on up to two dozen of the best commercial opportunities. They were not going after researchers and academics.

What Sean Hehir was telling us in his BRN podcast was we are going after everyone of these well north of 100 hundred NDA (named) customers and that academics and researchers are being given a seat at the table.

Brainchip is going after edge saturation and is running as fast as they can driven by Sean Hehir.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 1 users

Rayz

Interesting
From Tttower 1984

Would You Let hot crapper Manage Your Money?​

By Tim McGowen |More Articles by Tim McGowen

Next time you get an email in your inbox from hot crapper (HC) advertising a particular ASX-listed company, it might pay to see whether this particular company has had a capital raising recently, because chances are that HC may have an equity position in that listed company. So, while all the recent marketing hype has been around HC’s change in name to ***************** and its Canadian acquisition, it’s the size of the company’s share portfolio that has changed the nature of HC’s business model.
In September 2019, HC reinvented itself as a global publisher of financial news content through the $22.3 million acquisition of Canadian stock market news forum Stockhouse. The deal was funded through a combination of cash, shares and debt. hot crapper currently “generates revenue from commercial and corporate advertising and the provision of investor relation services.” In layman’s terms, this means the company is an advertising platform promoting email advertisements, videos and rehashed ASX announcements.
Interestingly, though, HC “invests in its clients though participation in a client capital raise as a sophisticated investor.” It does this by taking equity positions of between $25,000–$100,000 as part of equity capital raisings, which HC calls its “Capital Raise-Platinum Package.” In pitches to companies, HC offers to invest $50,000 through share placements “in any capital raise,” while in turn, the client company agrees to an advertising package as after-market support. Whether a $50,000 investment equates to an advertising package worth $50,000 is difficult to determine, but as at June 2019, HC had 33 of these equity positions.
However, in the preceding six months (to December 2019), HC increased the size of these equity positions by a staggering $4.2 million, if we ignore the mark-to-market valuation of the portfolio. This included large new exposures in the industrial, IT, healthcare and agricultural sectors, with positions doubling in the metals and mining sector. As part of HC’s agreement with the placement company, these positions are escrowed for a defined time period, aligned to the time frame of the advertising contract, and cannot be sold unless the target company has risen substantially in price. Whether the $4.2 million worth of new equity positions has directly generated $4.2 million of revenue is for shareholders to determine, but either way, it’s a risky strategy for boosting revenue.
The size and scale of HC’s investments have increased substantially over the December half-year (ASX filings):
Jun-19Dec-19
Energy$93,750$262,444
Metals & Mining$752,044$1,408,104
Consumer Staple$80,964$75,180
Consumer Discretionary$66,667$30,000
IT$234,699$516,636
Healthcare$45,000$338,525
SaaSn/a$66,667
Industrialsn/a$1,299,552
Agriculturen/a$241,470
Gamingn/a$49,213
Utilitiesn/a$144,356
Options$23,265$1,156,522
$1,296,389$5,588,669
It would be interesting to note where this portfolio was valued at the COVID-19 market low in March. But the nature of its business model suggests that HC is now putting its balance sheet at risk to secure company contracts. For shareholders, this means that their risk is not limited to the reinvention of the business model as a global publisher; the company is now effectively managing an equity portfolio with all the risk that assumes, albeit with the protection of advertising revenue. The nature of, reason for, and commercial wisdom of the 400% increase in the size of the equity portfolio will be interesting questions at the next AGM, with the answer either that it was driven by the number of capital raisings in the market prior to COVID or the need to drive revenue increase, or both. Either way, there appears to be a direct correlation between equity positions taken and revenue.
Precisely how investment decisions are made is a question for shareholders to ask Managing Director Jag Sanger, as the portfolio has grown substantially under his watch. But there appears to be no investment experience or coherent investment philosophy to drive stock selection; promotional material suggests stocks are simply chosen based on capital-raising opportunities. Further, there is zero transparency, with no disclosure of portfolio names or position sizes in any ASX announcements. The obvious question is whether HC is promoting advertising without disclosing its equity interests? For HC members, who are often moderated by the platform, it seems somewhat ironic that company management asks its members to disclose their position on a stock before posting, while ignoring these principles themselves. The ASX has been cracking down in recent years on what it sees as unlicensed stock promotion through social media, blogs and news websites, and has issued several orders to various posters to remove their content. The ASX and ASIC recognise that there is a large potential issue on social media, and policing assertions made about stocks.
How this portfolio affects HC’s balance sheet moving forward is an additional risk, as one of its largest assets now seems highly leveraged to the volatility and illiquidity associated with micro-cap investing. Further, escrowed constraints to this portfolio – on top of the company’s newly acquired debt and the additional costs of integrating a new business model – might put the balance sheet under pressure if equity positions cannot be liquidated. Either way, while the company has always been highly leveraged to equity markets in the engagement of its members and the revenue of its advertisers, the biggest corporate risk now resides in its ability to manage an equity portfolio.
At the date of writing (30th July 2020) HC (now *****************) announced the resignation of their auditors Ernst & Young, a very rare move for an auditor of an ASX listed company.

• Wow
Reactions: 52 users

JH2104

Emerged
By substantial announcement you mean a partnership with Intel, or IP sale to Samsung or a truckload of revenue from Renesas? 🙏

Unfortuantely due to Non-Disclosure Agreements BRN is not allowed to announce any of that good exciting stuff but we get hints every 4C, and occasionally the odd announcement of the other party concerned which is allowed (i.e. Mercedes). And I think I read somewhere that Sean basically said the latter bit in podcast or interview recently.

Also unfortunately, this is a weapon Downrampers on HC use against shareholders to try to scare them into selling their shares and manipulating the SP, as when there is silence from the BRN (which is the right/legal thing for them to do) the Downrampers try to fill the void with their nasty little whispers. :mad:
Yes, I am hoping for an announcement about a partnership like you mention. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pretty happy with the current SP as I have been holding for a while so they won't get any of my shares.

Yes, I am hoping for an announcement about a partnership like you mention. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pretty happy with the current SP as I have been holding for a while so they won't get any of my shares.

Reactions: 2 users

MDhere

Regular
ok sorry b about the drinks but im 10hrs behind most so unlike the other day when i visited the green man inn, this this i visited something sublime green at the dukes London.
strangely they had a limit of 2. lol

James bond infamous cocktail bar shaken but not stirrred. green olives and taste is better then ive ever tasted..must be a sign :)

Attachments

• 20220210_221843.jpg
    20220210_221843.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

White Horse

Regular
DARPA news. ??????

ALIAS equipped Black Hawk helicopter completes first uninhabited flight​

Achievement made possible by development of flexible, extensible automation architecture​

outreach@darpa.mil

2/8/2022

UH-60A Black Hawk helicopter

The DARPA Aircrew Labor In-Cockpit Automation System (ALIAS) program completed a first ever flight of a UH-60A Black Hawk helicopter without anyone onboard. Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company, completed 30-minutes of uninhabited flight with the optionally piloted vehicle (OPV) over the U.S. Army installation at Fort Campbell, Kentucky on February 5th. An additional uninhabited flight was also conducted on February 7th.
[Note: DARPA will hold a virtual press briefing at 11:00AM EST on Tuesday, February 8. DARPA’s ALIAS program manager and the director of Sikorsky Innovations will be available to answer questions. Media may receive an access link by contacting: Outreach@darpa.mil]
The Black Hawk was retrofitted with Sikorsky MATRIX™ autonomy technologies that form the core of ALIAS and can change the way aviators and air crews execute their missions by providing assistance when flying with limited visibility or without communications.
ALIAS is a flexible, extensible automation architecture for existing manned aircraft that enables safe reduced crew operations, which facilitates the addition of high levels of automation into existing aircraft. It also provides a platform for integrating additional automation or autonomy capabilities tailored for specific missions.
“With reduced workloads pilots can focus on mission management instead of the mechanics,” said Stuart Young, program manager in DARPA’s Tactical Technology Office. “This unique combination of autonomy software and hardware will make flying both smarter and safer.”
The ALIAS program has leveraged the considerable advances in aircraft automation systems over the past 50 years, as well as similar advances in remotely piloted aircraft. Even in today’s most automated aircraft, pilots must still manage complex interfaces and respond to unexpected situations.
ALIAS aims to support execution of an entire mission from takeoff to landing, including autonomously handling contingency events such as aircraft system failures. Easy-to-use interfaces facilitate supervisor-ALIAS interaction.
“With ALIAS, the Army will have much more operational flexibility,” said Young. “This includes the ability to operate aircraft at all times of the day or night, with and without pilots, and in a variety of difficult conditions, such as contested, congested, and degraded visual environments.”
The Army is currently exploring potential use cases for technologies such as ALIAS, including those outlined in the U.S. Army’s Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program.
Within the next month, the ALIAS program plans to conduct the first flight of a fly-by-wire M-model Black Hawk at Fort Eustis, Virginia.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
ok sorry b about the drinks but im 10hrs behind most so unlike the other day when i visited the green man inn, this this i visited something sublime green at the dukes London.
strangely they had a limit of 2. lol

James bond infamous cocktail bar shaken but not stirrred. green olives and taste is better then ive ever tasted..must be a sign :)
Cheers 🍸(y)

Shadow59

Regular
An Airbus A350 air craft has 50,000 sensors that collect 2.5 terabytes of data every day sent to the cloud.

Data is useless if it is detached from its place of origin and does not have metadata to help.

Sensing the need for a lot of Akida flying around so sensor data can be analysed locally, and decisions automated. Sensing a few less pilots needed also.

Which Aircraft company will be first is the only question I have.
There would definitely be competition for Akida in the Airbus use case, as they operate in the clouds anyway...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom