BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hittman

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Gooooood morn Chippers.

Would be lovely to finish above $1.67 this afternoon to finish green for the week.

Pantene.

Reactions: 12 users

JK200SX

Regular
Gooooood morn Chippers.

Would be lovely to finish above $1.67 this afternoon to finish green for the week.

Pantene.
I'd like it to close above $1.705 today, to follow the trend below......

1644533327428.png

Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

Gooooood morn Chippers.

Pantene.
Don’t like to say it but will probably be red after the American market reaction to inflation figures, which they knew we’re coming.

Reactions: 11 users

MDhere

Regular
i keep looking at this picture and i want to jump in bed each time i see it. Elon is a legend and he absolutely in my view will use Akida And Samsung well yes they are my fav mobile and tv so bring on i say. Elon Musk is as focusedbas PVDM in vision.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

gex

Regular
Don’t like to say it but will probably be red after the American market reaction to inflation figures, which they knew we’re coming.
OTC finished at 1.70 Aud equivalent no?
ADR at 1.65

or am i way off

Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 3 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Nooooooo!!

stockduck

Regular
Perhaps another version was streaming before. There is however an area of the boot that blurred out (picture included)

So it could be more likely that after Mercedes Benz has acknowledged Akida, Bosch will also work with Akida in this context and get to know the chip....

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

TTE

Regular
My god... 🤦‍♂️

The trolls....sorry.. I mean...self confessed over educated investment researchers

Have now got bored with lack of ppl on HC and moved to Linkedin..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Course of sales table
TimePrice $VolumeValue $MarketCondition
5:00:35 PM1.665418,303696,474.495ASXLT XT

Nice after market sale last night 💲💲💲💲:cool:

Reactions: 13 users

Ghostyyy

Emerged
Can I just say compliments to whomever led the migration from HC to this platform. HC is a piece of sh!t platfrom that should have been put to rest a decade ago! The UI and function here is a massive improvement!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

TTE

Regular

So it could be more likely that after Mercedes Benz has acknowledged Akida, Bosch will also work with Akida in this context and get to know the chip....
There have been 'speculated' dots and potential links to Bosch for years... This is just welding some of those links together.

Thanks for sharing this!

Reactions: 17 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Can I just say compliments to whomever led the migration from HC to this platform. HC is a piece of sh!t platfrom that should have been put to rest a decade ago! The UI and function here is a massive improvement!
You have zeeb0t and a few others to thank .... zeeb0t has set this completely new platform up from scratch and still fine tuning it. Awesome effort

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Dhm

Regular
In for another 50k shares @ 1.63. Didn’t expect another opportunity at this level.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

MrNick

Regular
I had an idea thrust upon me by this discussion.

Sean Hehir made a criticism of the lack of past pushing of AKIDA technology to every corner of the Earth ASAP (my interpretation)

Sean Hehir is on a massive sales drive new sales structure separate Head of Marketing and mass consumption $499 board and extra sales staff.

The latest advert for a sales manager is to cover named accounts. (Think North of 100 NDA’s)

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated they had well North of 100NDA’s way back in 2020. Notwithstanding Brainchip only had sufficient resources to take on up to two dozen of the best commercial opportunities. They were not going after researchers and academics.

What Sean Hehir was telling us in his BRN podcast was we are going after everyone of these well north of 100 hundred NDA (named) customers and that academics and researchers are being given a seat at the table.

Brainchip is going after edge saturation and is running as fast as they can driven by Sean Hehir.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yup, completely agree FF, he, along with the rest of the team, want us to be the defacto choice, the go-to solution. With Sean, Rob, Anil, Peter and Ken, not to mention our ever-growing eminent supporting crew, that’s one hell of a team to push things forward.

Reactions: 16 users

Ghostyyy

Emerged
You have zeeb0t and a few others to thank .... zeeb0t has set this completely new platform up from scratch and still fine tuning it. Awesome effort
@zeeb0t Congratulation and qudos to you and your trusty team of sidekicks!

Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom