Course of sales table
TimePrice $VolumeValue $MarketCondition
5:00:35 PM1.665418,303696,474.495ASXLT XT

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Disbee

Emerged
Yes the last 12 weeks there has been plenty of news about the company, especially early in Jan but I'd love to see something substantial in terms of an announcement from the company.
By substantial announcement you mean a partnership with Intel, or IP sale to Samsung or a truckload of revenue from Renesas? 🙏

Unfortuantely due to Non-Disclosure Agreements BRN is not allowed to announce any of that good exciting stuff but we get hints every 4C, and occasionally the odd announcement of the other party concerned which is allowed (i.e. Mercedes). And I think I read somewhere that Sean basically said the latter bit in podcast or interview recently.

Also unfortunately, this is a weapon Downrampers on HC use against shareholders to try to scare them into selling their shares and manipulating the SP, as when there is silence from the BRN (which is the right/legal thing for them to do) the Downrampers try to fill the void with their nasty little whispers. :mad:

Reactions: 12 users

It'sMeSNG

Sorry if posted, hard to keep up. New job posted for a regional sales manager.

Regional Sales Manager
POSTED ON 2/9/2022
AVAILABLE BEFORE 4/8/2022
BrainChip Inc
Hired Organization Address Callahan, FL
Full Time
Job Posting for Regional Sales Manager at BrainChip Inc

BrainChip is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive our IP licensing business in the following geographical regions:

Northern California
Southern California
Austin, TX
Boston, MA

This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of IP licensing with a demonstrated experience selling through the semiconductor and systems ecosystem.

A principal goal for this position is the selling of enterprise agreements within several named accounts and a broad geography, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.

Responsibilities

Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
Ensure customer success

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

JK200SX

Regular
Sorry if posted, hard to keep up. New job posted for a regional sales manager.

Regional Sales Manager
POSTED ON 2/9/2022
AVAILABLE BEFORE 4/8/2022
BrainChip Inc
Hired Organization Address Callahan, FL
Full Time
Job Posting for Regional Sales Manager at BrainChip Inc

BrainChip is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive our IP licensing business in the following geographical regions:

Northern California
Southern California
Austin, TX
Boston, MA

This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of IP licensing with a demonstrated experience selling through the semiconductor and systems ecosystem.

A principal goal for this position is the selling of enterprise agreements within several named accounts and a broad geography, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.

Responsibilities

Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
Ensure customer success
There's something not quite right with that job advert. Grammar is out, etc. I don't recall them having posted like this before?

Reactions: 4 users

JDelekto

Regular
By substantial announcement you mean a partnership with Intel, or IP sale to Samsung or a truckload of revenue from Renesas? 🙏

Unfortuantely due to Non-Disclosure Agreements BRN is not allowed to announce any of that good exciting stuff but we get hints every 4C, and occasionally the odd announcement of the other party concerned which is allowed (i.e. Mercedes). And I think I read somewhere that Sean basically said the latter bit in podcast or interview recently.

Also unfortunately, this is a weapon Downrampers on HC use against shareholders to try to scare them into selling their shares and manipulating the SP, as when there is silence from the BRN (which is the right/legal thing for them to do) the Downrampers try to fill the void with their nasty little whispers. :mad:

I'm wondering if the NDA thing will ease up a bit as BrainChip becomes more mainstream. I have a feeling that right now some of the very smart companies evaluating Akida and choosing to use its technology in their products don't want their competitors to know what goes into their "secret sauce". However, when Akida does reach that icon status, companies may find it a selling point to have "Akida Within".

For now, I'm fine with announcements about EAP sign-ups, new patents, and the quarterly reports they'll be required to file as a requirement for the OTC markets. We also still have to look forward to news about the next generation of Akida processors and of course any IP sales they can disclose. I would be happy with at least one juicy announcement per month.

I hope people who have ordered the Akida PCIe boards for "hobby" use will have some interesting projects to show off. For those who got it just to frame it, maybe share a picture of their pool room. ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

It'sMeSNG

The Akida AKD1000 edge AI processor provides OEMs and car manufacturers with a cost-efficient solution for real-time in-vehicle preventative care. The edge AI processor is capable of early detection mechanisms through real-time analysis of incoming sensor data. Because of real-time edge AI capabilities, the processor chip reduces the existing problems with privacy, internet dropout, and latency and bandwidth constraints.

• Fire

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Just with respect to the main addressable markets for Akida, I found it really interesting that in both the recent podcasts Sean seemed to highlight medical over all other applications including automotive, which I thought would be the first one mentioned given the recent Mercedes publicity.

From the Wall Street Journal his answer led with “…the primary verticals that we’re having success in is certainly in medical…”.

So I thought I’d have a look at some medical devices other than Covid testing that might benefit from using Akida.

We know that Akida is great at identifying patterns and is best suited to applications that require low power.

So this put me onto looking at implantable medical devices that rely on low power and long battery life and require good pattern identification skills, which led me to pacemakers. I think @Fact Finder has mentioned this before but I don’t recall seeing any articles or research posted.

I stumbled onto an article that has some great comments from Xilinx, Flex Logix and Synapsys regarding the application of AI in medical devices.

We’ve seen some good info on our relationship with Xilinx today. Flex Logix have also been mentioned on the BrainChip website (https://brainchipinc.com/challenges-of-inferencing-chips/).

But more interestingly is our link with Synapsys which is the company that Rob Teslon has on his CV as being “responsible for building and developing a business focused on disruptive technologies in the semiconductor space”.

Link to the main article here…https://semiengineering.com/overview-of-medical-chip-challenges/

And extract below.

So what are people’s thoughts on seeing Akida inside something like a pacemaker some time soon? Any chance of joining some dots here?
Totally agreed!

No dot joining here, however I also believe Akida is perfect for pacemaker, low power consumption. And the problem Akida can solve:- I know of someone who has a pacemaker in his chest, to control early parkinson, when first implant, the physician has to adjust it, over several visit, for it to function accordingly with the individual.
So if Akida was used, then Akida could learn the individual shake pattern and adjust accordingly without the need of the physician.

That would means a new 'paradigm' in medicine

Why did I use the word Paradigm:

Oxford Language
  • a world view underlying the theories and methodology of a particular scientific subject.
    "the discovery of universal gravitation became the paradigm of successful science"

Just yesterday Mr Hehir refer Akida as a new paradigm. And it's exactly what I think is happening from Mr Hehir views of Akida, where technology is so unique and revolutionary, it will be a paradigm shift in medical science and technology.

That's just my opinion!

Its great to be a shareholder.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Just with respect to the main addressable markets for Akida, I found it really interesting that in both the recent podcasts Sean seemed to highlight medical over all other applications including automotive, which I thought would be the first one mentioned given the recent Mercedes publicity.

From the Wall Street Journal his answer led with “…the primary verticals that we’re having success in is certainly in medical…”.

So I thought I’d have a look at some medical devices other than Covid testing that might benefit from using Akida.

We know that Akida is great at identifying patterns and is best suited to applications that require low power.

So this put me onto looking at implantable medical devices that rely on low power and long battery life and require good pattern identification skills, which led me to pacemakers. I think @Fact Finder has mentioned this before but I don’t recall seeing any articles or research posted.

I stumbled onto an article that has some great comments from Xilinx, Flex Logix and Synapsys regarding the application of AI in medical devices.

We’ve seen some good info on our relationship with Xilinx today. Flex Logix have also been mentioned on the BrainChip website (https://brainchipinc.com/challenges-of-inferencing-chips/).

But more interestingly is our link with Synapsys which is the company that Rob Teslon has on his CV as being “responsible for building and developing a business focused on disruptive technologies in the semiconductor space”.

Link to the main article here…https://semiengineering.com/overview-of-medical-chip-challenges/

And extract below.

So what are people’s thoughts on seeing Akida inside something like a pacemaker some time soon? Any chance of joining some dots here?...

View attachment 740
Good thinking Butch, looking at medical devices.

I recall a discussion a while back about hearing aids as well. Xilinx happen to have done some work on them, dated back to 2016. The references are above my pay grade to understand. However the interesting thing is that Brainchip has already collaborated with Xilinx with their FPGA as previously discussed and recently with the Mercedes project. Akida technology would hopefully be a good fit to improve their already existing devices. They would be best placed to see the many uses for Akida and if it improves performance then why not use it?

The first reference is a hearing aid company (Starkey) that already has some form of AI in their hearing aid: so it shows there is a use for it. I noted in the short advert there was a function to turn the AI feature off to save power. That also be improved now if they include Akida.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Aid_from_Software_to_Complete_Hardware_Design

So many use cases. Happy days!

Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular
I’m not much of a chartist but I love the support line over the last month or so. I’m sure it will provide formidable support!

8B894643-00E8-413C-92DD-70767C26BBFD.jpeg

Shadow59

Regular
Started back into swimming training again this week. 3rd night in a row tonight. Will need some Neuromorphia when I get home.:oops:
I have a nice bottle of it in the wine fridge.:cool:
Need it all! Very smooth:)

20220210_205045.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
Totally agreed!

No dot joining here, however I also believe Akida is perfect for pacemaker, low power consumption. And the problem Akida can solve:- I know of someone who has a pacemaker in his head, to control early parkinson, when first implant, the physician has to adjust it, over several visit, for it to function accordingly with the individual.
So if Akida was used, then Akida could learn the individual shake pattern and adjust accordingly without the need of the physician.

That would means a new 'paradigm' in medicine

Why did I use the word Paradigm:

Oxford Language
  • a world view underlying the theories and methodology of a particular scientific subject.
    "the discovery of universal gravitation became the paradigm of successful science"

Just yesterday Mr Hehir refer Akida as a new paradigm. And it's exactly what I think is happening from Mr Hehir views of Akida, where technology is so unique and revolutionary, it will be a paradigm shift in medical science and technology.

That's just my opinion!

Its great to be a shareholder.
Your in good company. Professor Barry Marshall speaking about Ai and the future of the practice of medicine stated that the practice of medicine in 20 years will be unrecognisable.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Equitable

Regular
There's something not quite right with that job advert. Grammar is out, etc. I don't recall them having posted like this before?
... and organisation address given as Florida although we have no office there and the region to be covered is in the west, not the east coast.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OMG! The Price Chart & the Financials! :love:
:love::love::love:

Congrats Zeebot!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
... and organisation address given as Florida although we have no office there and the region to be covered is in the west, not the east coast.
I had an idea thrust upon me by this discussion.

Sean Hehir made a criticism of the lack of past pushing of AKIDA technology to every corner of the Earth ASAP (my interpretation)

Sean Hehir is on a massive sales drive new sales structure separate Head of Marketing and mass consumption $499 board and extra sales staff.

The latest advert for a sales manager is to cover named accounts. (Think North of 100 NDA’s)

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated they had well North of 100NDA’s way back in 2020. Notwithstanding Brainchip only had sufficient resources to take on up to two dozen of the best commercial opportunities. They were not going after researchers and academics.

What Sean Hehir was telling us in his BRN podcast was we are going after everyone of these well north of 100 hundred NDA (named) customers and that academics and researchers are being given a seat at the table.

Brainchip is going after edge saturation and is running as fast as they can driven by Sean Hehir.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 85 users

Equitable

Regular

Sean Hehir made a criticism of the lack of past pushing of AKIDA technology to every corner of the Earth ASAP (my interpretation)

Sean Hehir is on a massive sales drive new sales structure separate Head of Marketing and mass consumption $499 board and extra sales staff.

The latest advert for a sales manager is to cover named accounts. (Think North of 100 NDA’s)

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated they had well North of 100NDA’s way back in 2020. Notwithstanding Brainchip only had sufficient resources to take on up to two dozen of the best commercial opportunities. They were not going after researchers and academics.

What Sean Hehir was telling us in his BRN podcast was we are going after everyone of these well north of 100 hundred NDA (named) customers and that academics and researchers are being given a seat at the table.

Brainchip is going after edge saturation and is running as fast as they can driven by Sean Hehir.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That strategy will of course need significant technical support for the customers. I wonder if Renesas and Megachips have been training a lot of their staff to help cover this. Perhaps this is another benefit of licensing IP to other chip companies.

Reactions: 24 users

xdragon

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And the superhero Sean chooses to be was Flash …. Exciting times ahead.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
Here you go. BrainChip and our revolt discussed from the 40:57 minute mark. Enjoy. ASX Investor Weekly Wrap
I loved it when someone asked is there another company or as good as on the asx like Brainchip (something like that) and asx investor leaned back and said the is NOTHING like BRAINCHIP.

of couse he is ust any random guy on the internet:)

But we all know - THERE IS NOTHING ON THE ASX LIKE BRAINCHIP and also thats just 1000 random people gathered together on the internet :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 28 users

MDhere

Regular
If you say anything like "this is my last post" it's in their rules, to permanently suspend, in case a troll or something sinister, takes over your identity 🙄

No great loss 😛
lol my beer post got moderated for also saying Brainchip was no.1 on a brn hotcrapper site lol go figure lol now they even hate beer cheers lol @Slade if yr not suspended Slade send them a beer to chill lol and see if they moderate u lol i think if i post one more beer i will be suspended too, im on my last beer warning i think lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
That's because they have nothing to celebrate 😛

I've been checking the Top Rated posts, from time to time and BRN is nowhere to be seen 🤔..

Traffic to their site has dropped off considerably..
I think advertisers, would be starting to wonder, if their money is better spent elsewhere 😉

This site keeps getting better and better, I'm noticing tweaks by ZeebOt, almost constantly and I'm not even looking for them!

We need to keep this momentum going and crush hotcrapper!!

• Fire
Reactions: 51 users
Top Bottom