BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
We have long been looking for official confirmation of a successful NASA Vorago Brainchip Phase 1 project.
Well I have found it and it is copied with a link below.

Note:

1. Vorago is Silicon Space Technology Corporation for newer shareholders.
2. Vorago used the term CNN RNN to describe AKIDA not SCNN.

As you read through the extracts you will note the following:

A.
Vorago met all of the Phase 1 objectives
B. Vorago has five letters in support of continuing to the next Phase 2 importantly/interestingly two of these letters offer funding for the Phase 2 independent of NASA - (I personally am thinking large Aerospace companies jumping on board)
C. Vorago has modelling which shows AKIDA will allow NASA to have autonomous Rovers that will achieve speeds of up to 20 kph compared with a present speed of 4 centimetres a second.

There is in my opinion no other company on this planet with technology that can compete with the creation of Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar.

The Original Phase 1:
"The ultimate goal of this project is to create a radiation-hardened Neural Network suitable for Ede use. Neural Networks operating at the Edge will need to perform Continuous Learning and Few-shot/One-shot Learning with very low energy requirements, as will NN operation. Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) provide the architectural framework to enable Edge operation and Continuous Learning. SNNs are event-driven and represent events as a spike or a train of spikes. Because of the sparsity of their data representation, the amount of processing Neural Networks need to do for the same stimulus can be significantly less than conventional Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), much like a human brain. To function in Space and in other extreme Edge environments, Neural Networks, including SNNs, must be made rad-hard.Brainchip’s Akida Event Domain Neural Processor (www.brainchipinc.com) offers native support for SNNs. Brainchip has been able to drive power consumption down to about 3 pJ per synaptic operation in their 28nm Si implementation. The Akida Development Environment (ADE) uses industry-standard development tools Tensorflow and Keras to allow easy simulation of its IP.Phase I is the first step towards creating radiation-hardened Edge AI capability. We plan to use the Akida Neural Processor architecture and, in Phase I, will: Understand the operation of Brainchip’s IP Understand 28nm instantiation of that IP (Akida) Evaluate radiation vulnerability of different parts of the IP through the Akida Development Environment Define architecture of target IC Define how HARDSIL® will be used to harden each chosen IP block Choose a target CMOS node (likely 28nm) and create a plan to design and fabricate the IC in that node, including defining the HARDSIL® process modules for this baseline process Define the radiation testing plan to establish the radiation robustness of the ICSuccessfully accomplishing these objectives:Establishes the feasibility of creating a useful, radiation-hardened product IC with embedded NPU and already-existing supporting software ecosystem to allow rapid adoption and productive use within NASA and the Space community.\n\n\n\n\t Creates the basis for an executable Phase II proposal and path towards fabrication of the processor."

CNN RNN Processor
FIRM: SILICON SPACE TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION PI
: Jim Carlquist Proposal #:H6.22-4509
NON-PROPRIETARY DATA
Objectives:

The goal of this project is the creation of a radiation-hardened Spiking Neural Network (SNN) SoC based on the BrainChip Akida Neuron Fabric IP. Akida is a member of a small set of existing SNN architectures structured to more closely emulate computation in a human brain. The rationale for using a Spiking Neural Network (SNN) for Edge AI Computing is because of its efficiencies. The neurmorphic approach used in the Akida architecture takes fewer MACs per operation since it creates and uses sparsity of both weights and activation by its event-based model. In addition, Akida reduces memory consumption by quantizing and compressing network parameters. This also helps to reduce power consumption and die size while maintaining performance.
Spiking Neural Network Block Diagram

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Notable Deliverables Provided:
• Design and Manufacturing Plans
• Radiation Testing Plan (included in Final report)
• Technical final report

Key Milestones Met
• Understand Akida Architecture
• Understand 28nm Implementation
• Evaluate Radiation Vulnerability of the IP Through the Akida
Development Environment
• Define Architecture of Target IC
• Define how HARDSIL® will be used in Target IC
• Create Design and Manufacturing Plans
• Define the Radiation Testing Plan to Establish the Radiation
Robustness of the IC

FUTURE PLANNED DEVELOPMENTS

Planned Post-Phase II Partners

We received five Letters of Support for this project.

Two of which will provide capital infusion to keep the project going, one for aid in radiation testing, and the final two for use in future space flights.

Planned/Possible Mission Infusion

NASA is keen to increase the performance of its autonomous rovers to allow for greater speeds.

Current routing methodologies limit speeds to 4cm/sec while NASA has a goal to be able to have autonomous rovers traverse at speeds up to 20km/hr.

Early calculations show the potential for this device to process several of the required neural network algorithms fast enough to meet this goal.

Planned/Possible Mission Commercialization

A detailed plan is included in the Phase I final submittal to commercialized a RADHARD flight ready QML, SNN SoC to be available for NASA and commercial use.

This plan will include a Phase II plus extensions to reach the commercialization goals we are seeking.

CONTRACT (CENTER): SUBTOPIC:
SOLICITATION-PHASE: TA:
80NSSC20C0365 (ARC)
H6.22 Deep Neural Net and Neuromorphic Processors for In- Space Autonomy and Cognition
SBIR 2020-I4.5.0 Autonomy

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Facts found by the Finder. Great stuff FF. Don’t doubt the technology people. We got 12 winning months ahead of us this financial year.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
My mind immediately thinks who else has read this nugget of a find. Nice work FF.
I should add that my old boss who was a mentor to me always said that word of mouth was the best business. It's so simple that if you do the right thing with a particular client others will talk and sing your praises. Akida/Brainchip is being sung loudly

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
My mind immediately thinks who else has read this nugget of a find. Nice work FF.
The companies that come to mind or should I say leap out as bleeding obvious are those that Vorago has a long standing relationship with such as:

1. ARM

2. Boeing

3. Raytheon

4. DARPA

When you explore the web site of Vorago unlike a couple of years ago it now has lots of links that take you to news releases in Defence magazines where Ai is being implemented for a range of activities across the airforce, army and navy.

The links to the military are not new as Vorago has hired personnel which made clear they supply same but none of their advertised products fit into the Ai technology space so what has changed if it is not connected in someway to the partnership with Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

dippY22

Regular
Today's lack of volume in Brainchip shares traded has me wondering about something.

I am just blown away by the effectiveness of the Integrous Communications investor relations advisory campaign to ah, .........well,....let's just quote the press release from a year ago (July 14).....

"...to lead Brainchip's financial communications and investor relations initiatives". And further, "....we have seen a tremendous rise in opportunities on the financial side of our business that requires further attention. By retaining an investor relations firm like Integrous we are able to concentrate on our core competencies....." And further, ".....We anticipate our work with Integrous will help attract additional institutional investment while maximizing the returns for our current shareholders." The above is quoting or paraphrasing Ken Scarince, Brainchip, CFO.

When this was released I was pleased and hoped like everyone that it would result in more tangible interest in owning the equity. I think it is quite reasonable to give a relationship such as this a year to develop and bear fruit, or produce tangible results. So I bided my time, and waited. And waited.

Unless I have missed announcements I can't remember what, if anything, has come from this relationship. I thought Integrous may have been involved in the move to get ADR shares (BCHPY) for institutional trading, but that action is non-existent. Clearly, institutional interest in the U.S. has been insignificant. Maybe non-existent is more accurate since virtually no ADR shares trade. And the move to eliminate a foreign trading fee of $50 per trade for BRCHF shares by gaining DTC eligibility went away for a couple months but is now back, at least on my trading platform (Fidelity). So, if Integrous was involved with the DTC thing it has since fizzled out. That fee suppresses trading. And even though there does not appear to be any fee associated with the ADR shares it doesn't seem to matter as the market yawns and says, "meh".

Is Brainchip still using Integrous? If so, why? My guess is they have gone their separate ways, and announcing that breakup doesn't get the same rosy press release with all the optimism as when they started working with Brainchip.

To make my point, today BRCHF traded 529 shares, and BCHPY traded 12 ADR's. These volumes are sad. Some may say well, it is July 4th weekend - summer - low interest. Sorry, that doesn't explain this pathetic U.S. interest for a tech company that should be doing better, revenue's notwithstanding. And it misses the point to say, yeah, but BRCHF went up 3.5 cents.

Does anyone know anything about Integrous? I really hope Brainchip and Integrous have gone their separate ways. Regards, dippY

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Today's lack of volume in Brainchip shares traded has me wondering about something.

I am just blown away by the effectiveness of the Integrous Communications investor relations advisory campaign to ah, .........well,....let's just quote the press release from a year ago (July 14).....

"...to lead Brainchip's financial communications and investor relations initiatives". And further, "....we have seen a tremendous rise in opportunities on the financial side of our business that requires further attention. By retaining an investor relations firm like Integrous we are able to concentrate on our core competencies....." And further, ".....We anticipate our work with Integrous will help attract additional institutional investment while maximizing the returns for our current shareholders." The above is quoting or paraphrasing Ken Scarince, Brainchip, CFO.

When this was released I was pleased and hoped like everyone that it would result in more tangible interest in owning the equity. I think it is quite reasonable to give a relationship such as this a year to develop and bear fruit, or produce tangible results. So I bided my time, and waited. And waited.

Unless I have missed announcements I can't remember what, if anything, has come from this relationship. I thought Integrous may have been involved in the move to get ADR shares (BCHPY) for institutional trading, but that action is non-existent. Clearly, institutional interest in the U.S. has been insignificant. Maybe non-existent is more accurate since virtually no ADR shares trade. And the move to eliminate a foreign trading fee of $50 per trade for BRCHF shares by gaining DTC eligibility went away for a couple months but is now back, at least on my trading platform (Fidelity). So, if Integrous was involved with the DTC thing it has since fizzled out. That fee suppresses trading. And even though there does not appear to be any fee associated with the ADR shares it doesn't seem to matter as the market yawns and says, "meh".

Is Brainchip still using Integrous? If so, why? My guess is they have gone their separate ways, and announcing that breakup doesn't get the same rosy press release with all the optimism as when they started working with Brainchip.

To make my point, today BRCHF traded 529 shares, and BCHPY traded 12 ADR's. These volumes are sad. Some may say well, it is July 4th weekend - summer - low interest. Sorry, that doesn't explain this pathetic U.S. interest for a tech company that should be doing better, revenue's notwithstanding. And it misses the point to say, yeah, but BRCHF went up 3.5 cents.

Does anyone know anything about Integrous? I really hope Brainchip and Integrous have gone their separate ways. Regards, dippY

Hi @dippY22 still active as of 20 June.

BrainChip Partners with Prophesee Optimizing Computer Vision AI Performance and Efficiency​

LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 19, 2022 /BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)(OTCQX:BRCHF)(ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of neuromorphic AI IP, and Prophesee, the inventor of the world's most advanced neuromorphic vision systems, today announced a technology partnership that delivers next-generation platforms for OEMs looking to integrate event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance coupled with ultra-low power technologies.

Inspired by human vision, Prophesee's technology uses a patented sensor design and AI algorithms that mimic the eye and brain to reveal what was invisible until now using standard frame-based technology. Prophesee's computer vision systems open new potential in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR/VR.

BrainChip's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, Akida, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping AI/ML local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency.

"We've successfully ported the data from Prophesee's neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance," said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. "This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida's ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution."

"By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings, said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee."

For additional information about the BrainChip/Prophesee partnership contact sales@brainchip.com.

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company's first-to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the human brain to analyze only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Keeping machine learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, also dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers' products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc

Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

About Prophesee

Prophesee is the inventor of the world's most advanced neuromorphic vision systems.

The company developed a breakthrough Event-Based Vision approach to machine vision. This new vision category allows for significant reductions of power, latency and data processing requirements to reveal what was invisible to traditional frame-based sensors until now. Prophesee's patented Metavision® sensors and algorithms mimic how the human eye and brain work to dramatically improve efficiency in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, mobile and AR/VR. Prophesee is based in Paris, with local offices in Grenoble, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Silicon Valley.

The company is driven by a team of more than 100 visionary engineers, holds more than 50 international patents and is backed by leading international equity and corporate investors including 360 Capital Partners, European Investment Bank, iBionext, Inno-Chip, Intel Capital, Renault Group, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Sinovation, Supernova Invest, Xiaomi. www.prophesee.ai

Media Contact:
Mark Smith
JPR Communications
818-398-1424

Investor Contact:
Mark Komonoski
Integrous Communications
Direct: 877-255-8483
Mobile: 403-470-8384

mkomonoski@integcom.us

SOURCE: Brainchip Holdings Limited/ADR

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
We have long been looking for official confirmation of a successful NASA Vorago Brainchip Phase 1 project.

Note:

A.
B. Vorago has five letters in support of continuing to the next Phase 2 importantly/interestingly two of these letters offer funding for the Phase 2 independent of NASA - (I personally am thinking large Aerospace companies jumping on board)
C. Vorago has modelling which shows AKIDA will allow NASA to have autonomous Rovers that will achieve speeds of up to 20 kph compared with a present speed of 4 centimetres a second.

There is in my opinion no other company on this planet with technology that can compete with the creation of Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar.

The Original Phase 1:
"The ultimate goal of this project is to create a radiation-hardened Neural Network suitable for Ede use. Neural Networks operating at the Edge will need to perform Continuous Learning and Few-shot/One-shot Learning with very low energy requirements, as will NN operation. Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) provide the architectural framework to enable Edge operation and Continuous Learning. SNNs are event-driven and represent events as a spike or a train of spikes. Because of the sparsity of their data representation, the amount of processing Neural Networks need to do for the same stimulus can be significantly less than conventional Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), much like a human brain. To function in Space and in other extreme Edge environments, Neural Networks, including SNNs, must be made rad-hard.Brainchip’s Akida Event Domain Neural Processor (www.brainchipinc.com) offers native support for SNNs. Brainchip has been able to drive power consumption down to about 3 pJ per synaptic operation in their 28nm Si implementation. The Akida Development Environment (ADE) uses industry-standard development tools Tensorflow and Keras to allow easy simulation of its IP.Phase I is the first step towards creating radiation-hardened Edge AI capability. We plan to use the Akida Neural Processor architecture and, in Phase I, will: Understand the operation of Brainchip’s IP Understand 28nm instantiation of that IP (Akida) Evaluate radiation vulnerability of different parts of the IP through the Akida Development Environment Define architecture of target IC Define how HARDSIL® will be used to harden each chosen IP block Choose a target CMOS node (likely 28nm) and create a plan to design and fabricate the IC in that node, including defining the HARDSIL® process modules for this baseline process Define the radiation testing plan to establish the radiation robustness of the ICSuccessfully accomplishing these objectives:Establishes the feasibility of creating a useful, radiation-hardened product IC with embedded NPU and already-existing supporting software ecosystem to allow rapid adoption and productive use within NASA and the Space community.\n\n\n\n\t Creates the basis for an executable Phase II proposal and path towards fabrication of the processor."

CNN RNN Processor
NON-PROPRIETARY DATA
Objectives:

The goal of this project is the creation of a radiation-hardened Spiking Neural Network (SNN) SoC based on the BrainChip Akida Neuron Fabric IP. Akida is a member of a small set of existing SNN architectures structured to more closely emulate computation in a human brain. The rationale for using a Spiking Neural Network (SNN) for Edge AI Computing is because of its efficiencies. The neurmorphic approach used in the Akida architecture takes fewer MACs per operation since it creates and uses sparsity of both weights and activation by its event-based model. In addition, Akida reduces memory consumption by quantizing and compressing network parameters. This also helps to reduce power consumption and die size while maintaining performance.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

• Technical final report

Key Milestones Met
Development Environment
Robustness of the IC

Two of which will provide capital infusion to keep the project going, one for aid in radiation testing, and the final two for use in future space flights.

NASA is keen to increase the performance of its autonomous rovers to allow for greater speeds.

Current routing methodologies limit speeds to 4cm/sec while NASA has a goal to be able to have autonomous rovers traverse at speeds up to 20km/hr.

Early calculations show the potential for this device to process several of the required neural network algorithms fast enough to meet this goal.

A detailed plan is included in the Phase I final submittal to commercialized a RADHARD flight ready QML, SNN SoC to be available for NASA and commercial use.

This plan will include a Phase II plus extensions to reach the commercialization goals we are seeking.

80NSSC20C0365 (ARC)
H6.22 Deep Neural Net and Neuromorphic Processors for In- Space Autonomy and Cognition

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So
PROPOSAL NUMBER:
20-1- H6.22-4509
was dated August 2020, and had a duration of 6 months. This would put the completion of Phase 1 some time in the first quarter of 2021.

Phase 2 may have proceeded under wraps, possibly with the cooperation of US commercial enterprises "to reach the commercial goals we are seeking".

Assuming the commercial support ensured Phase 2 implementation, the RadHard Akida could have been manufactured before the end of 2021. It would then need to undergo extensive radiation testing. If there were some chinks in the armour, that would require revision of the design, another manufacturing run, and further testing.

However, if Anil were to have been involved in the initial design, ...

[4 cm/sec = 0.144 km/h. Akida can manage sufficient data to support 20 km/hr. That's just shy of 140 times faster.]

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
So
PROPOSAL NUMBER:
20-1- H6.22-4509
was dated August 2020, and had a duration of 6 months. This would put the completion of Phase 1 some time in the first quarter of 2021.

Phase 2 may have proceeded under wraps, possibly with the cooperation of US commercial enterprises "to reach the commercial goals we are seeking".

Assuming the commercial support ensured Phase 2 implementation, the RadHard Akida could have been manufactured before the end of 2021. It would then need to undergo extensive radiation testing. If there were some chinks in the armour, that would require revision of the design, another manufacturing run, and further testing.

However, if Anil were to have been involved in the initial design, ...

[4 cm/sec = 0.144 km/h. Akida can manage sufficient data to support 20 km/hr. That's just shy of 140 times faster.]
Hi @Diogenese

I was going to do a little research to support a post about the advantage of momentum to over coming resistance caused by uneven ground or soft surfaces such as sand. You being an engineer can probably explain the implications of a 140 times increase with respect to momentum of the Rover assisting it to better traverse such obstacles.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
I’m starting to wonder if the few negative posters actually read the plethora of positive factual research being posted between their nervous doomsday posts. Xmas is coming and don’t worry, there will be presents under the tree. Feel free to enjoy the excitement and build up. Or, look for things to worry about. My rant is over.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Quercuskid

Regular
I’m starting to wonder if the few negative posters actually read the plethora of positive factual research being posted between their nervous doomsday posts. Xmas is coming and don’t worry, there will be presents under the tree. Feel free to enjoy the excitement and build up. Or, look for things to worry about. My rant is over.
Could be HC interlopers.

Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi @Diogenese

I was going to do a little research to support a post about the advantage of momentum to over coming resistance caused by uneven ground or soft surfaces such as sand. You being an engineer can probably explain the implications of a 140 times increase with respect to momentum of the Rover assisting it to better traverse such obstacles.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I really wasn't thinking about such esoterics - more how it would overcome the "are we nearly there yet" syndrome in the control room.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Note:

A.

The Original Phase 1:

CNN RNN Processor
NON-PROPRIETARY DATA
Objectives:

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

• Technical final report

Key Milestones Met
Development Environment
Robustness of the IC

80NSSC20C0365 (ARC)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF
Do you think there will be an announcement again regarding NASA
And how we have helped improve the mobility by more than doubled or tripled…..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
FF
Do you think there will be an announcement again regarding NASA
And how we have helped improve the mobility by more than doubled or tripled…..
I don’t know but I sent it to Brainchip so they know we know and this means it is in the public domain until we all are rounded up and rendition takes place.

We know Rob Telson said words to this effect ‘we are working with NASA on vision and some other things we are not allowed to talk about.’ THIS IS SOME OTHER THING.

We know Anil Mankar said words to this effect ‘NASA may need 90nm’.

We also know that just because documents are made public that does not mean you are allowed to talk about or publish them queue in Wikileaks founder awaiting extradition to the USA to face charges.

No opinion on this one but once again the 1,000 Eyes has positive price sensitive information before the market.

And @Diogenese has done the maths and it is a 140 times improvement in the potential speed of the Rover.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users

kayaker

Emerged
I don’t know but I sent it to Brainchip so they know we know and this means it is in the public domain until we all are rounded up and rendition takes place.

We know Rob Telson said words to this effect ‘we are working with NASA on vision and some other things we are not allowed to talk about.’ THIS IS SOME OTHER THING.

We know Anil Mankar said words to this effect ‘NASA may need 90nm’.

We also know that just because documents are made public that does not mean you are allowed to talk about or publish them queue in Wikileaks founder awaiting extradition to the USA to face charges.

No opinion on this one but once again the 1,000 Eyes has positive price sensitive information before the market.

And @Diogenese has done the maths and it is a 140 times improvement in the potential speed of the Rover.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
According to my calculations 4m/sec is 14.4 km an hour.

Reactions: 4 users

Dang Son

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Rskiff

Regular
it was stated 4 cm not metres

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
144 metres an hour to 20 km an hour. 😱

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
I gave you a like because you have shown how unbelievable is the improvement AKIDA technology brings by not believing 4cm means 4 centimetres.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

gex

Regular
lmfao

Reactions: 1 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I gave you a like because you have shown how unbelievable is the improvement AKIDA technology brings by not believing 4cm means 4 centimetres.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think we're gunna need a bigger Rover.
Loved that movie (The Martian) and the book was even better.
Rover.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

kayaker

Emerged
144 metres an hour to 20 km an hour. 😱
Sorry and happy to be wrong.

From 144 metres an hour to 20 km an hour is a really a remarkable achievement.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom