BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm in two minds with that picture.... Akida to set the world on fire but also Akida will have a dramatic effect on global cooling 🤔
... and its iceberg will be a major shipping hazard.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So what is being released by Nvidia/BRN/Valeo in a Mercedes in 2024?

They call the system "The conditional Level 3 Drive Pilot system". Sounds to me like a stop gap CPU/GPU system developed by Valeo ready to go now where as the more advanced Nvidia/BRN/Valeo won't be available until 2024. Just a guess
Perhaps it will be provided as standard instead of an option.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
... and its iceberg will be a major shipping hazard.
The further the distance the smaller the iceberg gets also. Maybe we can get a discount on shipping rates.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Proga

Regular
Hi Proga,

I don't read "conditional" as "interim".

I read it as "having conditions attached", eg, limitation to using autonomous driving to specific sections of divided highways; below a specified speed.
Nvidia are the project lead. Pretty sure it will be standard in all models. It may be a simple case of Valeo are ready to go now using Akida in their lidar.

Starting from May 17, the so-called Drive Pilot system will be offered as an extra-cost option for the two sedans - If it includes Akida we should be receiving royalties which BRN would have to announce. Any new stream of revenue is significant atm considering our current level of revenue. I gather May 17 is when they begin taking orders, not manufacture.

The timing and tech seem off. Hope I'm wrong though. The SP needs a revenue shot in the arm. It's the only thing going to move the SP forward atm. The tech has been largely validated but now people are wondering what is it worth?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
  • Love

dippY22

Regular
but with all those big names, why is SP heading other way I wonder :p:unsure:
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Brainchip is doing a stellar job of partnering with companies. Brainchip executives are doing a stellar job of presenting a united front of ethical outstanding corporate management. The Brainchip message is very positive about the future, and has been for almost a decade. Brainchip does an incredible job of putting out feel good communications. Certain Brainchip executives have been extremely optimistic about "impending" (my word) success with powerful words / phrases such as "explosive sales" or "tip of the iceburg" or "ubiquitous".....etc.

If the markets rewarded stocks of companies with such wonderful attributes such as some of those listed above, Brainchip would be worth a whole lot more than 80 or 90 cents. But that is not what the market values,....clearly. The market likes revenue, and really rewards companies with growing revenue quarter after quarter. The markets reward a vacuum of revenue by punishing the stock price and that is where Brainchip finds itself at the moment.

Big names mean bupkis,..... unless they produce revenue. If FF could attach actual revenue numbers for his impressive list of companies you would not be asking your question, but he cannot because there is none (to speak of).

This is not rocket science. I'm guessing you understand this and that your question is rhetorical and comes from some frustration with the markets in general, and Brainchip in particular. dippY

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
But will Nicobo contain Akida? The version I saw after the AGM didn’t. However Panasonic know all about us thanks to Tim and Nvidia.
I thought someone here mentioned that Tim said this version will not be released with akida due to the space constraints on this version or something like that. Whoever that was Can you please repeat what was said

D

Deleted member 118

04F4585D-0A45-48B0-90C7-30DF077A4376.png

2F2BD512-318B-42D3-8069-D5E21D060EBB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
How’s the Scottish summer going
If it turns up I’ll let you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Reactions: 1 users
Screenshot_2022-06-30-05-15-14-86.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Screenshot_2022-06-30-05-19-58-63.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Screenshot_2022-06-30-05-21-55-45.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I came across this last night and find it quite interesting. Claiming that in some instances the vehicle can go without charging for a number of months. Not Akida related but imagine if our tech was used within.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users