BRN Discussion Ongoing

So viana's networth just increased by almost 3 mill
I guess the Secretary missed that memo that says...errr...these type of Ann's are the ones you do have to make :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I guess the Secretary missed that memo that says...errr...these type of Ann's are the ones you do have to make :ROFLMAO:
It's happened before too. They need to close this gap.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Unfortunately that's not the only mistake, but hey us humans aren't perfect ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Mmmmm, ................ now theres competition, .................. NICELY IRONED TABLECLOTH
I believe CGI has been implemented in that image. It's a cutthroat business.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

• Haha

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

gex

Regular
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Unfortunately that's not the only mistake, but hey us humans aren't perfect ;)
Don't we produce something called AI?

Maybe Akida can help out with the mundane :)

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
ARM, NASA, ISL, Intellisense, MegaChips, Renesas, SiFive, Valeo, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Edge Impulse, TCS, Biotome, NaNose, Nviso, Vorago, US Airforce Research, NUMEN, DELL Technologies, Prophesee, Sanyo, Socionext, Panasonic, Saleslink, Eastronics, Salient Systems, ZF, Plumeria, Honda, BMW, CISCO, Siemens, Renault, Safran, Toyota, KUKA, Huawei, AWS, Xperia, Sony, MosChip, Magik-Eye.....
Yesterday I posted this list of names and the response to it was twofold.

The first almost instantly was you have forgotten these extra names. Which I had and in the end I added four extra names which I had forgotten when putting this off the top of my head list together.

The second was how with all these companies can the share price be falling.

No one however took issue with any of the named companies being included on this list.

So it seems that there is a very solid belief and acceptance that Brainchip is breaking through in the market place and that it is just a question of ‘when not if’ as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Don't we produce something called AI?

Maybe Akida can help out with the mundane :)
I have alerts set with Commsec and dare I mention HC for price sensitive and non price sensitive announcements and despite the fact that these three notices appear on the ASX I have not had an alert email for Commsec or HC. The failure does not seem to be at BRN’s doorstep on this occasion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Gazzafish

Regular
Still can’t believe a toy company hasn’t brought out a soft cuddly toy that has akida built in which can identify its owner by face or voice recognition and say comforting things to the child. Could also identify the parent and tell the parents what time the child went to bed etc. with no internet connectivity there’s no security risk. They would seriously sell more than Rubik’s cubes…. It would be the MUST HAVE Christmas present…

• Love

Earlyrelease

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
I have alerts set with Commsec and dare I mention HC for price sensitive and non price sensitive announcements and despite the fact that these three notices appear on the ASX I have not had an alert email for Commsec or HC. The failure does not seem to be at BRN’s doorstep on this occasion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Morn FF

Was meaning the actual lodgement not so much alerts.

The Co failed to submit.

IMG_20220630_083152.jpg

• Love

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

The first almost instantly was you have forgotten these extra names. Which I had and in the end I added four extra names which I had forgotten when putting this off the top of my head list together.

No one however took issue with any of the named companies being included on this list.

So it seems that there is a very solid belief and acceptance that Brainchip is breaking through in the market place and that it is just a question of ‘when not if’ as the former CEO Mr. Dinardo stated.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Four more! At this Rate Brainchip 2 : The attack of the Shorts is coming out sooner rather than later....

• Haha
Morn FF

Was meaning the actual lodgement not so much alerts.

The Co failed to submit.

View attachment 10462
Thanks for that I did not bother reading the notices after I found them while trying to understand the posts. That was a waste of 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. By the way am I the only one who did not get alerts to these notices from Commsec and HC?

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 2 users

VictorG

Thanks for that I did not bother reading the notices after I found them while trying to understand the posts. That was a waste of 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. By the way am I the only one who did not get alerts to these notices from Commsec and HC?

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I received today's announcements from Westpac and CMC and obviously TSE.

• Love

Shadow59

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF maybe it would be a good exercise to make the list with a yes/no tick box beside each name and send in to Tony and ask him to complete the form or give a percent score of how the 1000 eyes have performed? He doesnt have to say yes to any particular name.
I can see no breach in any rules with this.:cool:. I'm pretty sure Blind Freddy wont be able to see any either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom