Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hey @Mercfan, get real. We all know that is NOT a picture of you dude!🥴
Are you implying that you and I need to change ours then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

Those videos should keep a few busy watching them today.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Baisyet

Regular
Brainchip is doing a stellar job of partnering with companies. Brainchip executives are doing a stellar job of presenting a united front of ethical outstanding corporate management. The Brainchip message is very positive about the future, and has been for almost a decade. Brainchip does an incredible job of putting out feel good communications. Certain Brainchip executives have been extremely optimistic about "impending" (my word) success with powerful words / phrases such as "explosive sales" or "tip of the iceburg" or "ubiquitous".....etc.

If the markets rewarded stocks of companies with such wonderful attributes such as some of those listed above, Brainchip would be worth a whole lot more than 80 or 90 cents. But that is not what the market values,....clearly. The market likes revenue, and really rewards companies with growing revenue quarter after quarter. The markets reward a vacuum of revenue by punishing the stock price and that is where Brainchip finds itself at the moment.

Big names mean bupkis,..... unless they produce revenue. If FF could attach actual revenue numbers for his impressive list of companies you would not be asking your question, but he cannot because there is none (to speak of).

This is not rocket science. I'm guessing you understand this and that your question is rhetorical and comes from some frustration with the markets in general, and Brainchip in particular. dippY
Thanks dipp22 , It was just a general question not out of frustration or otherwise. Just amazed how market works. I am a long term holder say almost 5 yrs and will be holding and accumulating.
cheers

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

Hi morning, can someone link me to the video of our CEO stating we will be earning enough revenue by the 2nd half of this year to cover all expenses

Reactions: 4 users

Fox151

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JK200SX

Regular
Hi morning, can someone link me to the video of our CEO stating we will be earning enough revenue by the 2nd half of this year to cover all expenses
One of these, I think.....

1656539954015.png

• Love
  • Fire
Nice tablecloth 😉
Immaculate like grandma's place. But I prefer a well used tablecloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
F

Filobeddo

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Interview 28/3/22
With strawman
42 minute mark onwards
CEO explaining what you seek

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
So viana's networth just increased by almost 3 mill

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Fire
Correct. From zero to hero!

Pantene.
Let's hope there's a jolly good reason for it.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom