BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

I did some digging way back when first found eX3.

What I found interesting is that Huawei have their own Ascend 910 AI chip, DaVinci AI architecture (mentioned prev) and what are called Atlas server range which use the 910 but also some models have the KunPeng 920 which is what eX3 are coupling with Akida.

Particularly the Atlas 800 uses KunPeng.

Why? I'm curious what the scope and desired result sought is via the eX3 project.

Something to dig through on the Huawei side too maybe?

From what you just said, it sounds like they are doing comparison testing?

AKIDA, is sure to win on power usage, it depends on how it goes in the other areas and what they need the thing to do..

Just what sprang to mind..

Should have read a bit further 🙄..

Reactions: 3 users
From what you just said, it sounds like they are doing comparison testing?

AKIDA, is sure to win on power usage, it depends on how it goes in the other areas and what they need the thing to do..

Just what sprang to mind..

Should have read a bit further 🙄..
After my original posts on eX3 this is the reply Jesse got from eX3 when queried on the use of Akida.

Guess we take that with a grain of salt.

Post in thread 'HUAWEI TAISHAN 200 SERVER / KUNPENG 920 PROCESSOR USING AKIDA' https://thestockexchange.com.au/thr...ng-920-processor-using-akida.29899/post-49919

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Baisyet

Regular
From Valeo about BMW what does that mean to us, BRN on web says trusted partner :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Perhaps

Regular
  • Love

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Jesse Chapman said "I know a company who processes data ar the edge…. BrainChip"
I think we too
Valentines Day Love GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

M_C

Founding Member
Xperia are partnered with Prophesee and Brainchip is partnered with Prophesee. Prophesee is partnered with Sony and Edge Impulse is partnered with Sony. Edge Impulse is partnered with Brainchip. :cool: FF

Work this one out ff......

Equipped with some of the most powerful automotive processors in the market, the system being developed by Valeo, BMW Group and Qualcomm is able to obtain real-time mapping and understanding of the car’s surroundings as well as the interior of the vehicle. New features and upgrades will be added throughout the car’s lifecycle.

Marc Vrecko, President of Valeo’s Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems Business Group commented: “We are excited and proud to embark on this journey with our long-standing partners at BMW. Beyond the opportunities resulting from our integrated software stack, the domain controller itself is an important cornerstone in our strategy for safer and smarter mobility. BMW “Neue Klasse” will also feature the next generation of Valeo’s ultrasonic sensors, the full set of surround view cameras, as well as a new multifunctional interior camera that will contribute to improved safety and create a new level of user experience.”

Screenshot_20220628-190344_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Thought id get straight to the point... :D

2022-06-28_17-38-33.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Tony Coles

Regular
BrainChip 💋

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
This is just the MBUX system cloud connected currently available.
2024 is when Mercedes might be planning to integrate Akida into their production models from what had been discussed previously.
It was for interest I've never seen it in action before thought other holders might not have also and the video gives me joy in knowing that akida will be replacing it.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I remember this it was back in the Aziana days!! Seems like a long time ago but how far things have come since then!
Hi Maxi, yes M1,M2,M3 were the be all end all back then, yes we've come a long way since then probably added a few grey hairs to the noggen in the time that has past😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
After my original posts on eX3 this is the reply Jesse got from eX3 when queried on the use of Akida.

Guess we take that with a grain of salt.

Post in thread 'HUAWEI TAISHAN 200 SERVER / KUNPENG 920 PROCESSOR USING AKIDA' https://thestockexchange.com.au/thr...ng-920-processor-using-akida.29899/post-49919
Well looks like they don't know the difference between a million and a billion, so...
Absolutely nothing going on here of concern it is all entirely software:

• "Pioneer the third wave of AI, reverse-engineering nature’s solutions for perception, cognition and action into Opteran’s software brain that delivers true autonomy for machines (ground robots/drones/vehicles)"

As for when they are currently hiring software engineers to create and build the cognition software so they are very optimistic claiming they will be bringing it to market in 2023 but wait they are a venture capital backed start-up so they can say what they like no rules.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It's not entirely software though FactFinder, they say they can implement on GPU, FPGA or ASIC.

They've modelled their tech after insect brains, specifically the bee.
From a quick 2 minute Google search, it appears insect brains are distinctly different to ours structurally (surprise) and may operate differently also (didn't delve that far)..

So this tech and company definitely needs a deep dive, in my opinion.

They are even using our word!

"Ubiquitous autonomy is the next revolution, not just for industry, but for every sphere of human endeavor. Opteran’s brain makes this future a reality. Our general purpose solutions will empower machines in space, in the air, on and under the ground"

Are they allowed to do that? 🤔..

Backers, are using similar terms as us, such as "global disrupter"

“By mimicking Nature’s genius to enable machines to move like natural creatures we are redefining the global market for machine autonomy,” said David Rajan, CEO, Opteran. “We expect Opteran Natural Intelligence to become the standard solution for autonomy anywhere on the ground or in the air, on any machine, large or ultra small, because it combines such sophisticated natural brain capabilities in a light-weight, efficient package.”

Looks like they are serious, at muscling in on our action?

I got the idea, somewhere amongst it all, that they are still working on the learning side of things?

Human brain tech, vs insect?

You'ld think no competition, but the humble honey bee, can do an awful lot..

Looks like they haven't taped out a chip yet?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
From Valeo about BMW what does that mean to us, BRN on web says trusted partner :)

sorry for all excitement looks its not with our collaboration but with Qualcomm :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

F

Filobeddo

Top Bottom