BRN Discussion Ongoing

Ikjj in

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Did you outbid me for that one share sold at 359 pm ???
No wasn't me Blind Freddie won't let me look anymore he claims he is going to make me more Zen like in my investment style. 😂 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
I have done a little digging around presenters at the Detroit Autosens event where Anil was a presenter. I am not sure if anyone has spoken of Xperi as a potential customer.
They claim to have developed the first neuromorphic in cabin sensing solution in June 2021. Youtube video -
At CES 2022 they launched the DTS Autosense driver and passenger monitoring solution.
A report of this includes the lines -
  • uses proprietary AI/ML technology to ensure the quality and reliability of drowsiness or attentiveness analytics
  • understands driver state based on overall activity, rather than just on face and eyes analytics
  • is deployed using edge computing, without a need for cloud connectivity, meaning it is designed to enable all data to remain within the vehicle
This is the article link - https://aithority.com/vision/xperi-...solution-for-driver-and-occupancy-monitoring/

Am I late to the party and you all have discussed this to death previously? I just hadn't noticed it so sorry if it is a repeat.

Xperia are partnered with Prophesee and Brainchip is partnered with Prophesee. Prophesee is partnered with Sony and Edge Impulse is partnered with Sony. Edge Impulse is partnered with Brainchip. :cool: FF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Attachments

• B172B0A0-CFE7-4F6A-8E91-6B85A6563CAB.jpeg
    B172B0A0-CFE7-4F6A-8E91-6B85A6563CAB.jpeg
    536.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Love

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
ANALYZATION - is this a real word? FF

Google claims it is - Analyzation definition, an uncommon variant of analysis

That being the case why not just 'Video analysis' I suppose just like the product they don't care about getting it right before they put it out there.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I've heard of navel gazing but this is a new low. :ROFLMAO:
Simply can't come at anything requiring mirrors and stiff necks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

JPIck

Regular
Interesting trading this week so far , dow up 120 yesterday and finished flat , up another 59 today and down 4.5c, hopefully this shit will end Friday

• Sad
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
The Edge Impulse website has a a lot of information and links with Nvidia for Ai at the Edge and applications using the Nvidia Jetson range.

There are three Jetsons referenced in the linked presentation the least powerful can process at 25 fps the most powerful at 1,058 fps.

Tim Llewellyn of Nviso fame stated at the Sydney presentation that they were using a Nvidia Jetson and as we know referred to Nvidia in the live presentation just recently.

Some might find it interesting given the views expressed by Tim Llewellyn regarding the breakthrough they have achieved by moving to AKD1000:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
The Edge Impulse website has a a lot of information and links with Nvidia for Ai at the Edge and applications using the Nvidia Jetson range.

There are three Jetsons referenced in the linked presentation the least powerful can process at 25 fps the most powerful at 1,058 fps.

Tim Llewellyn of Nviso fame stated at the Sydney presentation that they were using a Nvidia Jetson and as we know referred to Nvidia in the live presentation just recently.

Some might find it interesting given the views expressed by Tim Llewellyn regarding the breakthrough they have achieved by moving to AKD1000:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Afternoon Fact Finder,

Had a laugh, looking a the three Nvidia boxes in the vidio front page,...

Reminded me of the George Forman Grill with the cooling fins on top.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Afternoon Fact Finder,

Had a laugh, looking a the three Nvidia boxes in the vidio front page,...

Reminded me of the George Forman Grill with the cooling fins on top.

Regards,
Esq.
The George Foreman grill - a very good way to boil your steak.

• Haha
  • Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OK, this is the last one I promise!

celebrity-look-alikes-animals-42__700.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
It won’t have much impact. You’ll still be able to Roe and Wade across the sea of green next week
Probably not the best thing to make a joke about

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Wow! Great work @Bloodsy! Smells like Akida + Qualcomm to me! Right ho Jeevs, it's time to crack open the bubbly! 🍾🥳
Smart Technology For Smarter mobility

Valeo signs major contract with the BMW Group in advanced driving assistance systems

Innovation / Produits et Technologie | 28 Jun, 2022 | 2 min

Valeo signs major contract with the BMW Group in advanced driving assistance systems​

Valeo and the BMW Group have entered into a major collaboration for which Valeo will provide the ADAS domain controller, sensors and software for parking and maneuvering for BMW's upcoming platform generation "Neue Klasse"*, due to launch in 2025.

Valeo will develop and produce the ADAS domain controller capable of managing all data flows from all ADAS sensors in BMW Group vehicles based on the “Neue Klasse” platform. All driving assistance functions will be hosted and processed by the Valeo ADAS domain controller, which will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs**. The ADAS domain controller will host Valeo’s software platform for low-speed maneuvering, as well as software assets from BMW and Qualcomm for driving automation.
Equipped with some of the most powerful automotive processors in the market, the system being developed by Valeo, BMW Group and Qualcomm is able to obtain real-time mapping and understanding of the car’s surroundings as well as the interior of the vehicle. New features and upgrades will be added throughout the car’s lifecycle.
Dr. Nicolai Martin, Senior Vice President Driving Experience BMW Group commented: “This collaboration between BMW Group and Valeo builds on the successful products we have been developing together over the last decades. It has been more than 30 years since we launched the BMW Park Distance Control as a world first, and about 15 years since BMW Group began offering its customers multi-camera viewing. Today, the new BMW 7 Series sets the standard for effortless and state-of-the-art driver assistance systems. We look forward to shaping the future together with Valeo through this close collaboration in our next generation for maneuvering and parking solutions.
Marc Vrecko, President of Valeo’s Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems Business Group commented: “We are excited and proud to embark on this journey with our long-standing partners at BMW. Beyond the opportunities resulting from our integrated software stack, the domain controller itself is an important cornerstone in our strategy for safer and smarter mobility. BMW “Neue Klasse” will also feature the next generation of Valeo’s ultrasonic sensors, the full set of surround view cameras, as well as a new multifunctional interior camera that will contribute to improved safety and create a new level of user experience.
This major contract between BMW and Valeo illustrates the profound transformation taking place in the automotive industry. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are increasing in volume and allow the car to perceive its surroundings with ever greater precision. Software is increasingly prevalent and essential to managing the car itself as well as its range of sensors. As a result, powerful processors, such as the ADAS domain controller, are key to processing the vast amount of data collected and executing instructions.
_____
* “Neue Klasse”: the next generation modular platform for BMW electric vehicles.
** SoC: system on a chip.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users
One should realise not everyone is supportive of abortion, I for one don't support the idea if killing babies just because the mother doesn't want the baby, I prefer not to go into too much argument and would be my last comment on this subject, but every lives matter.

If there's a crime involved, obviously things would be different and a blanket law either way is not the way to go imo.

Anyway, as I said, I know there'll be some backlash on this post, but I don't mind, it's just my opinion and would be my first and last comment on the same.
I don’t think on this forum we should be raising these issues which are very personal and polarising. However as you have shared your opinion I would just point out that where you say “just because the mother doesn’t want the baby” I take issue as there are two people involved in creating the situation and unfortunately women are often left with the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy.
I respect the right of everyone to have their own opinions and ask can we please not get into these sorts of issues raised on this forum

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Dhm

Regular
A5A8052A-C681-4ACF-9501-88D2D3E55DF8.jpeg
93D216C9-677A-423F-9A72-05B43AEB0AC7.jpeg
4E7975EF-0611-445B-A810-0F042B699DE8.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Top Bottom