BRN Discussion Ongoing

kenjikool

Regular
$51M turned over today before close....dats nuts!!
60 Mill if you include Chi-X

Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Reactions: 14 users

Eirexpat

Love those nuts!!

Reactions: 2 users

Violin1

Regular
I'd say there are multiple competing agendas going on here. If you look at the trading throughout the day it seems like the buyers come out hard in the morning (with strong volume) then it gets sold down in the afternoon. The result is that the VWAP is usually significantly higher than the closing price ( which is what most people look at on their charts etc.) So the buying is being disguised..... just my 2 bobs worth.
Smarter than me AND polite about it Cocoman! Love this new website. Nice observation, Thank you.

Reactions: 8 users

Dhm

Regular
Guys is the Covid ‘breathalyser’ invented by Examin using our Akida chip? Perhaps this has been mentioned before but I can’t seem to locate it. It piqued my in when I heard our CEO on the Wall Street Journal interview mention this precise capability.
Once again, apologies if covered in the past.
I’m still trying to see if there are dots to be joined between the Covid detection breathalyser here in Australia and Akida. The WSJ interview mentioned we could identify Covid at the 12:45 mark, so is it a coincidence that the same breath identification of Covid is mentioned within the same timeframe? I don’t believe in coincidence.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/n...eensland/1aa92604-afc9-4815-a874-c1a73725ff78

Reactions: 6 users
Oops.... Just got myself suspended permanently because I posted this in the other place... BAHAHAHA!!! View attachment 712
If you say anything like "this is my last post" it's in their rules, to permanently suspend, in case a troll or something sinister, takes over your identity 🙄

No great loss 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

mkm109

Regular
I found the following information to be interesting.
It explains why there is a lot of discrepancy in the short position information from ASX as well as Shortman.
Extracted from: https://www.61financial.com.au/en-au/info/shorting

Overview of the ASIC RG196
  • In Australia, covered short sales are permitted.
  • Naked short selling is prohibited in Australia under s1020B of the Corporations Act, subject to limited exceptions (RG 196.42).
  • In accordance with the short selling disclosure requirements, the short position reporting obligation applies to any seller who meets the following threshold test.
  • The threshold test of the short position reporting is as below (RG 196.127 – RG 196.132): If the short position as of 7pm (Sydney time) meets the following two tests, there is no need to submit a short position report for that reporting date, by relying on the ASIC relief:
    • Test 1 - The value of the short position is less than or equal to A$100,000; and
    • Test 2 - The short position is less than or equal to 0.01% of the total quantity of securities or products in the relevant class of securities or products.
Please refer to the ASIC RG196 for further details at:https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/find-a-document/regulatory-guides/rg-196-short-selling/

Data source link to the ASIC short position reports table:https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/markets/short-selling/short-position-reports-table/

Reactions: 12 users
Not an announcement, but more positive international press for Brainchip. This in an Indonesian article from today about LDA Capital’s financial agreement with Indonesian tech company PT Indosterling Sarana Investa

From the article:

LDA has made a strong push for building a portfolio of fast-growing global technology companies, with the possibility of attaining unicorn status.

Meanwhile, LDA Capital is a prominent global alternative investment group, with more than 32 portfolio companies across the globe. The founding team has committed over US$10 billion in both equity and credit and executed over 250 different transactions in over 43 countries around the world.

LDA is sector agnostic but has a strong concentration in technology, media, healthcare, consumer product services, and renewable energy. LDA seeks to back growth companies by supporting them with innovative, flexible capital solutions.

One of LDA’s portfolio companies is Australia’s leading tech unicorn🦄, Brainchip Holdings Ltd, which is a smart chip processor of semiconductors utilizing artificial intelligence and edge computing capabilities.

Since the announcement of the transaction with LDA, Brainchip’s market capitalization has increased by over 20 folds in less than 24 months. Over this period, LDA has deployed capital at rising share prices, thereby allowing Brainchip to optimize and control dilution from the investment.

LTS

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 38 users

HUSS

Regular
These guys i mean Tesla car is very bad in autonomous driving mode, US government started investigating the car Autopilot mode after several crashes!! Guess what, Elon just needs to open his closed eyes and look around for another innovative solution. Akida is there waiting!! 😜

Attachments

• 2A98F406-7690-465E-B8BC-F755BBDFCB89.jpeg
    2A98F406-7690-465E-B8BC-F755BBDFCB89.jpeg
    857.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

ozisimo

Emerged
Just listened to Rob & Sean's podcast again and one thing that pricked my ears up was at the 5.55 mark.

"We are just not doing enough to get the word out, we have got to get the word out, let the world know what we have here".

"We have something truly truly unique, there is nothing that even comes close"

Powerful statement from someone who seems genuinely excited about the potential of where he is.

Yes, get the word out Sean! We are doing our part here.

An announcement with a big name will be a good start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39 users

Mazewolf

Regular
Just listened to Rob & Sean's podcast again and one thing that pricked my ears up was at the 5.55 mark.

"We are just not doing enough to get the word out, we have got to get the word out, let the world know what we have here".

"We have something truly truly unique, there is nothing that even comes close"

Powerful statement from someone who seems genuinely exited about the potential of where he is.

Yes, get the word out Sean! We are doing our part here.

An announcement with a big name will be a good start.
Just one Elon Musk tweet, good or bad, will suffice...

Reactions: 10 users
Nice spotting. Written by these guys who are paid to get Brainchip products out of the lab and into everyday products
View attachment 735
B427FA2D-69BF-4550-B6FE-F7ED86071EAA.jpeg
7E3595CC-1080-4895-9E62-97CD87C099C4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

ENZee2

Evening all.
Happened upon this article today but
Sorry don't have the nouse to post this article.
Was on The Drive titled The Warzone about US Drone company just won 20mil contract to supply them with Recon Drones with Ai. Company is called Skydio.
Sure the experts can suss it out.
Cheers.

Reactions: 7 users

Eri

Very Grateful to @TechLaden (my neighbor:)) who introduced me to the book all investors of BRN shares should read "Higher Intelligence" by Mr. Peter A J van der Made. Amazing how many people benefit today from his great vision and hard work. One Remarkable Man.
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 7.00.48 PM.jpeg

Reactions: 26 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Interesting news on Velodyne Lidar whose stock jumped over 60% in after-hours trading on Monday after regulatory filings indicated that Amazon has received warrants to purchase 39.6 million of the company’s shares.

I must admit I thought they would have shipped a few more sensors than what the article says.

Extract
The company shipped a total of 4,400 sensor units during Q3 2021, up from around 2,600 units in Q1. Moreover, the company has also been signing on more customers with multi-year agreements, which should help to improve revenue visibility for the company. Velodyne had a total of 35 multi-year agreements as of early November 2021, up from around 26 agreements at the end of 2020

• Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Shadow59

Regular
Started back into swimming training again this week. 3rd night in a row tonight. Will need some Neuromorphia when I get home.:oops:
I have a nice bottle of it in the wine fridge.:cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Live price function!?
you bloody legend @zeeb0t

• Fire
Reactions: 56 users

gex

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

butcherano

Regular
Just with respect to the main addressable markets for Akida, I found it really interesting that in both the recent podcasts Sean seemed to highlight medical over all other applications including automotive, which I thought would be the first one mentioned given the recent Mercedes publicity.

From the Wall Street Journal his answer led with “…the primary verticals that we’re having success in is certainly in medical…”.

So I thought I’d have a look at some medical devices other than Covid testing that might benefit from using Akida.

We know that Akida is great at identifying patterns and is best suited to applications that require low power.

So this put me onto looking at implantable medical devices that rely on low power and long battery life and require good pattern identification skills, which led me to pacemakers. I think @Fact Finder has mentioned this before but I don’t recall seeing any articles or research posted.

I stumbled onto an article that has some great comments from Xilinx, Flex Logix and Synapsys regarding the application of AI in medical devices.

We’ve seen some good info on our relationship with Xilinx today. Flex Logix have also been mentioned on the BrainChip website (https://brainchipinc.com/challenges-of-inferencing-chips/).

But more interestingly is our link with Synapsys which is the company that Rob Teslon has on his CV as being “responsible for building and developing a business focused on disruptive technologies in the semiconductor space”.

Link to the main article here…https://semiengineering.com/overview-of-medical-chip-challenges/

And extract below.

So what are people’s thoughts on seeing Akida inside something like a pacemaker some time soon? Any chance of joining some dots here?...

1644480383630.png

• Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom