Top 20
I wonder what Akida could do with 45,000 training hours
Get bored very quickly!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

JH2104

Emerged
I think the SP has been holding up quite well but how much longer can it hold around the $1.65-$1.75 region without news?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Eirexpat

If you have Gluten intolerance you have every excuse in the world to drink this rubbish;) lol, no offence @MDhere
You'd be suprised about the flavour, they are nicer than some main strem beers. My wife is coeliac and she loves the O Briens pale ale (gluten free). Its as good if not better than James Squire or such boutique beers. Their pricey (gluten free beers) but man they are full of flavour....

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

kenjikool

Regular
I think the SP has been holding up quite well but how much longer can it hold around the $1.65-$1.75 region without news?
Well the 'spike' is well and truly past. the traders got in and out, which in turn pumps the SP, it finds a place a few weeks later on where the market is happy to sit. We are there now. the traders will be back on the sniff of news and that is where we see the higher highs and higher lows. As long as we don't see lower highs and lower lows then we will be sitting nicely in the pocket. We can't expect news every week. The SP will move as all SP move, but at least we have a much higher base to start from next time around.

Reactions: 19 users

Euks

Regular
Hmm, if you look at the last 12 weeks alone there has been a tonne of news come out from the company... I would say this is where our base should be..

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Shadow59

Regular
News? Brainchip are in the news all the time these days, all over the world. There is also more ease of access to Brainchip shares in the US and elsewhere. I would think the share price could easily hover hear for awhile. My opinion only.

Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
well it can rise anytime because it's powered by AKIDA 😀

Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
I think we will see another rise in the share price next week when Renesas and BrainChip sit on the same panel.
2B626C67-8511-4F9B-B55A-7C041919E6EA.jpeg

Reactions: 43 users
I think it could hold here for a while yet. It held around 4oc to 50c for months without significant news and Brainchip is popping up all over the internet lately.

Reactions: 13 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
2 To go ladies and gentlemen sitting on 1298.........The 1300 party is coming..................$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well done Z...............$$$$$$$$$🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Equitable

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
2 To go ladies and gentlemen sitting on 1298.........The 1300 party is coming..................$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well done Z...............$$$$$$$$$🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻🍻🎉🎉🎉🎉
Well done ladies and gentlemen 1300 has been Achieved....Congratulations Zeebot and His Loyal helpers...................$$$$$$$$$

(y)(y)(y)(y)👑👑👑👑👑🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

JH2104

Emerged
Hmm, if you look at the last 12 weeks alone there has been a tonne of news come out from the company... I would say this is where our base should be..
Yes the last 12 weeks there has been plenty of news about the company, especially early in Jan but I'd love to see something substantial in terms of an announcement from the company.

Reactions: 6 users

Violin1

Regular
Yeah Sunny has done a complete turnaround. Talking like a committed holder even though his disclosure says not held. Very weird . I reckon he was just a stirring clown trying to anger holders, no point now as we have all left HC :)

Semiconductor Index up 4.85 % yesterday night hopefully that reflects in BRN price today

We have to stay above 1.65 and then 1.61.

All the best.

a good place for BRN to bounce here

BRN Price at posting: $1.64 Sentiment: None Disclosure: Not Held
I think you would be aware that he wasn't just a clown. Too much time invested and clearly had a purpose. He is part of the system as would be a couple of others on this thread @forextrader and I suspect it's part of moving the price for gains from volatility.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

McHale

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

Violin1

Regular
I sometimes wander back to the wreck that is HC and I found that idiot sunny123 getting all bullish!
View attachment 710
So I wrote back:

View attachment 711
And I got modded in very fast time!
Sorry I wandered back, it’s just so much fun sport having a look.
As I said earlier today, I have no doubt it is just another form of manipulation. They are pushing the SP higher and then will change their tune again. Manipulation to drive volatility. Pretty sure it worked for them with trades today. Someone smarter than me with more background in markets and good data will be able to comment.

Reactions: 14 users

Brubaker

Regular

Reactions: 5 users

Cocoman

As I said earlier today, I have no doubt it is just another form of manipulation. They are pushing the SP higher and then will change their tune again. Manipulation to drive volatility. Pretty sure it worked for them with trades today. Someone smarter than me with more background in markets and good data will be able to comment.
I'd say there are multiple competing agendas going on here. If you look at the trading throughout the day it seems like the buyers come out hard in the morning (with strong volume) then it gets sold down in the afternoon. The result is that the VWAP is usually significantly higher than the closing price ( which is what most people look at on their charts etc.) So the buying is being disguised..... just my 2 bobs worth.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Eirexpat

$51M turned over today before close....dats nuts!!

Reactions: 12 users

x_aSha_x

Emerged
I`dont know, if someone could help me here. In the regional news fom Stuttgart, Germany today is mentioned that Robert Bosch GmbH wants to hire about 1000 engineers for special software knowledge. And in the Video you can see a self parking wonderful car. Then they open up the trunk.
You can see all the built up technical systems...and on a small platine of semicunducters on the right side, it seems to be Akida with the lettering brainchip on top of this chip. I don`t know if my conclusion is true, maybe somone has a good picturesoftware and we can see it clear and sharp.
Anybody wants to help?
Here ist the link to the news from Bosch today:

go to 19:11 Min

I can’t make anything of it but I did find this article:

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom