BRN Discussion Ongoing

Morgo

When is the next 4c due?
Last week of April, the 29th is the last day it can be released...

Reactions: 8 users

Mn2019

Regular
Oops.... Just got myself suspended permanently because I posted this in the other place... BAHAHAHA!!!
Screenshot 2022-02-10 125118.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39 users

MDhere

Regular
The share price is curing my hangover this morning.
Here one for you Slade and @Ladro its the closest of got to Vagabond so far. Boy they are a busy mob 🤣
20220209_181146.jpg
20220209_181146.jpg

Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Reactions: 21 users

Lith galor

Emerged
Not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread, but thought this would be of interest, if not already posted.
I have cut and pasted.

Sony says its AI agent beat top human players in the racing simulation game Gran Turismo Sport. The "landmark" AI achievement shows the larger role neural networks could play in the development of software for autonomous vehicles, according to Stanford automotive professor J. Christian Gerdes.
More:
  • Researchers trained the AI program, GT Sophy, using deep reinforcement learning, rewarding the system for meeting goals through trial-and-error.
  • The AI agent navigated the racetrack after only several hours of training. Within two days, it was able to beat the speed of 95% of drivers in the training dataset,
  • After 45,000 training hours, the system achieved "superhuman performance" on three GT tracks.
  • All in all, it took ~20 PlayStations running simultaneously for up to 12 days to train GT Sophy to race from scratch to superhuman.
  • AI has already beaten human players in Mahjong, chess, and Go, but car driving posed its own challenges in that the AI had to make split-second decisions in real-time, according to Sony.
  • The AI algorithm was built in collaboration between Sony AI, Polyphony Digital, and Sony Interactive's cloud gaming team.
  • Sony AI's research paper, "Outracing champion Gran Turismo drivers with deep reinforcement learning," was recently published in the journal Nature.
NATURE

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
M

mfromere

Sorry, have been a bit busy attending to work for the last two days. My earnings are in my SMSF so cant enjoy the BRN fruits just yet.

Yes I did get my synapse done.... at hot crapper Studios. The meltdown occured two days after I had it done.

Now, I need some pressure applied by the members here to get @JK200SX to hold up his end of the $1.00 pact!!!

View attachment 703
Nice work Mn. I queried @JK200SX where he was up to with his tatt and you may have noticed his excuse for not making it to the Tattoo joint was beyond disappointing. It was pathetic and wimpy. Just as an aside, did the staff meet with your approval? Not asking for a friend.

m.

Edit: Oh, nice work on the expulsion. Qualification for Badge of Honour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
Nice work Mn. I queried @JK200SX where he was up to with his tatt and you may have noticed his excuse for not making it to Tattoo joint was beyond disappointing. It was pathetic and wimpy. Just as an aside, did the staff meet with your approval? Not asking for a friend.

m.

Edit: Oh, nice work on the expulsion. Qualification for Badge of Honour.
OK, real reason is that there was no real estate available..... :)
(I could've got one on my ear, but thats overgrown too)

1644460535618.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Tezza

Regular
C'mon brainchip, a nugget today would make my afternoon! Pool beer and nugget

MDhere

Regular
Thread carefully @ManChildreborn😜 is very particular when it comes to beer choice! I have felt his wrath 😂😂
lol Bet he never tried a Vagabind beer. I feel a bit like a Vagabond atm but i'll be home soon and i will pack a Vagabond beer just for Mc in that case to convert him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dhm

Regular
Guys is the Covid ‘breathalyser’ invented by Examin using our Akida chip? Perhaps this has been mentioned before but I can’t seem to locate it. It piqued my in when I heard our CEO on the Wall Street Journal interview mention this precise capability.
Once again, apologies if covered in the past.

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

MDhere

Regular
If you have Gluten intolerance you have every excuse in the world to drink this rubbish;) lol, no offence @MDhere
lol well i only bought it cause i haven't been able to get to the vagabond tatt place yet lol (but it did taste good)

Reactions: 1 users

M_C

Founding Member
lol Bet he never tried a Vagabind beer. I feel a bit like a Vagabond atm but i'll be home soon and i will pack a Vagabond beer just for Mc in that case to convert him 🤣
Nope.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
M

mfromere

• Haha

JK200SX

Regular
So no acreage left on the wizzer?
Plenty of acreage on the wizzer!

Ok, re my previous post, that wasn't me. If you look closely at the beard its Tom from Commsec.

Keep smiling my fellow BRNer's, and have a great day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Lith galor

Emerged
Not sure if I'm posting in the correct thread, but thought this would be of interest, if not already posted.
I have cut and pasted.

Sony says its AI agent beat top human players in the racing simulation game Gran Turismo Sport. The "landmark" AI achievement shows the larger role neural networks could play in the development of software for autonomous vehicles, according to Stanford automotive professor J. Christian Gerdes.
More:
  • Researchers trained the AI program, GT Sophy, using deep reinforcement learning, rewarding the system for meeting goals through trial-and-error.
  • The AI agent navigated the racetrack after only several hours of training. Within two days, it was able to beat the speed of 95% of drivers in the training dataset,
  • After 45,000 training hours, the system achieved "superhuman performance" on three GT tracks.
  • All in all, it took ~20 PlayStations running simultaneously for up to 12 days to train GT Sophy to race from scratch to superhuman.
  • AI has already beaten human players in Mahjong, chess, and Go, but car driving posed its own challenges in that the AI had to make split-second decisions in real-time, according to Sony.
  • The AI algorithm was built in collaboration between Sony AI, Polyphony Digital, and Sony Interactive's cloud gaming team.
  • Sony AI's research paper, "Outracing champion Gran Turismo drivers with deep reinforcement learning," was recently published in the journal Nature.
NATURE

I wonder what Akida could do with 45,000 training hours

Reactions: 6 users

kenjikool

Regular
Well after listening to the wall street podcast i thought a few things over and sorry if its been mentioned before but 2 things really got me.

1. While I have no idea how big the Wall street podcast is, it's great that we have Sean sticking to his word from the podcast and really working on getting the message out there. We are well past Australia, we are marketing in the big leagues as the Aussie investors are still looking for gold. Maybe get Zac Efron to give them a hand? (New movie for those who don't know)

2. A quote from Sean at the start. While not quite word for word, it's something like this. Sean – Before I joined the company I had to do my own DD. That means was it as good as what I think it is? So working in Silicon valley I have access to a lot of smart people in Silicon and in AI. Was it really as good as I think against it’s competitors? Did it really work? After his extensive DD he felt very, very comfortable in joining the team.

So Sean (Unlike dickheads like Shareman and Stockshift), asked around Silicon valley, the experts in this area and got them to check out brainchip and it's tech. These people have reported back to Sean, and been so positive about the possibilities that Sean quits his job and moves on to us. They have made him feel comfortanle enough to quit his job and move to brainchip after asking, Is it really as good as i think against it's competitors? If this doesn't excite people then there are 2 reasons it doesn't (Everything is in 2's today)

1. You already knew all this and it's just a given.
2. You're a Zombie and don't get excited as your heart doesn't actually beat.

Here is a picture of someone interested in my shares. Again, from Gold with Zac Efron
1644463450721.png

And after not getting my shares, Zac decided to short BRN, didn't go so well for him though.

1644463497335.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom