BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Valeo in the spotlight - Jun 25, 2022

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 12.52.36 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 12.52.17 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I made a mistake before. I was too general and off the cuff and didn’t check who the person was looking at my profile when I made the above statement. I was going on memory and got it wrong. I need to correct the record as I like to be as accurate as I honestly can. Sorry about that.

View attachment 10154

Funnily enough I’m not that interesting so they would have been very disappointed!

:)

Brainchip’s the real story here!
I think when your shareholdings are large enough to attract the attention of Treasury, there are many people who would find you interesting.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
In a practical sense, there are many more people affected by this than the poor, such as lawmakers, defenders, doctors, etc. Oh, and some unborn babies, too.
Who wants to live in an idiocracy where the conscience of one group is imposed on the rest?

Roll on the mid-terms.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
In a practical sense, there are many more people affected by this than the poor, such as lawmakers, defenders, doctors, etc. Oh, and some unborn babies, too.
Without more I do not understand your comment?

Reactions: 2 users

Newk R

Regular
Up early today as I'm off to Bali with the kids and the grandies.
Text message from Jetstar, "Your flight has been cancelled. Go to http:// etc etc or contact your travel agent yada yada yada. We're sorry your flight has been cancelled." Are you kidding me????
Contacted Jetstar for "Free" alternate flight. None available for next two weeks. Bang goes our accommodation. I've got insurance so should be OK.
Reason given..."Operational Reasons". How can they get away with that shit?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30 users
Who wants to live in an idiocracy where the conscience of one group is imposed on the rest?

Roll on the mid-terms.
When are you migrating as there is an argument that all that has happened in the US is that the Federal Supreme Court has ceded back to the States a power which was wrongly removed putting the USA in line with Australia.

In Australia each State makes laws with respect to abortion and euthanasia they are not issues for the Federal Government except where the NT is concerned and that will likely change.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

Yes, @MC🐠 I do believe we are going to be working both in space and on Earth with Alexa.

This SBIR says in regards to BrainChip 's Akida that "The system will be available as a “plug and play module” for all future spacecraft".

And combined with this information, it's a shoo-in IMO!👯‍♀️ 🚀🌜🍾🥳

PS: Amazon wants to focus on enhancing Alexa in remote environments on Earth that have no connectivity. Hello AKIDA! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 2.01.03 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 1.56.10 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 1.06.16 pm.png
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Gies

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
When are you migrating as there is an argument that all that has happened in the US is that the Federal Supreme Court has ceded back to the States a power which was wrongly removed putting the USA in line with Australia.

In Australia each State makes laws with respect to abortion and euthanasia they are not issues for the Federal Government except where the NT is concerned and that will likely change.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Chalk and cheese:
1656216822403.png

1656217736489.png

It is a matter for individual conscience*. Most theocracies are not very pleasant places to live. The Republicans have subverted the court system in the US - added to Trump's allegedly treasonous behaviour, it looks like the cradle of modern democracy is on the skids.

Probably investing in pregnancy test manufacturers would be a good move.

*I do believe it should be retrospective and compulsory in a couple of cases (I've got a little list).

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Chalk and cheese:
View attachment 10194

View attachment 10196

It is a matter for individual conscience*. Most theocracies are not very pleasant places to live. The Republicans have subverted the court system in the US - added to Trump's allegedly treasonous behaviour, it looks like the cradle of modern democracy is on the skids.

*I do believe it should be retrospective and compulsory in a couple of cases (I've got a little list).
I never said Americans were as smart as Australians or progressive but there was a time when abortion clinics were seen as criminal enterprises here something which we both are old enough to remember.

The issues that plague the US could be largely resolved by compulsory voting.

If politicians thought they were accountable to their whole electorate it would improve their approach to issues.

FF.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Violin1

Regular
Chalk and cheese:
View attachment 10194

View attachment 10196

Should this one go to The Lounge? It's very emotional for many and absolutely fascinating for me in looking at the legal precedents (as happened in Australia over Fraser Island with trade powers and The Franklin with foreign affairs powers) but could soak up a lot of this thread. Zeeb0t set TheLounge up nicely for major discussions. But while we are here......Go Pies!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

How cute is this little chap? Mr Happy Face has just been crowned the World's Ugliest Dog! ❤️

PS;: I wonder if Akida would recognize him as a dog or a baby Yoda?

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 3.10.52 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 3.12.57 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I never said Americans were as smart as Australians or progressive but there was a time when abortion clinics were seen as criminal enterprises here something which we both are old enough to remember.

The issues that plague the US could be largely resolved by compulsory voting.

If politicians thought they were accountable to their whole electorate it would improve their approach to issues.

FF.
Yes - but then we had the 60's.

Agree on compulsory voting - (although I think democracy is wasted on the masses). But we do need some control on the amount of election expenses - and a threshold primary vote count for the last senate seat.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
How cute is this little chap? Mr Happy Face has just been crowned the World's Ugliest Dog! ❤️

PS;: I wonder if Akida would recognize him as a dog or a baby Yoda?

View attachment 10197

View attachment 10199
Poor thing he kinda looks like he was the result of a bat & dog liaison. 😞

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Should this one go to The Lounge? It's very emotional for many and absolutely fascinating for me in looking at the legal precedents (as happened in Australia over Fraser Island with trade powers and The Franklin with foreign affairs powers) but could soak up a lot of this thread. Zeeb0t set TheLounge up nicely for major discussions. But while we are here......Go Pies!!!
Yes. Thanks Violin1 - I had a look but couldn't find the link.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Reactions: 1 users
  • Fire
  • Love

I don’t mind a Porsche here or there !

View attachment 10202

Porsche Ventures steers investment in Zededa for automotive edge computing solutions​

Jun 24, 2022 | Abhishek Jadhav
CATEGORIES Edge Computing News | Edge Platforms | Funding
Porsche Ventures steers investment in Zededa for automotive edge computing solutions

Zededa, an edge orchestration solutions provider, has received a strategic investment from Porsche Ventures, a venture capital division of the sports car manufacturer. Porsche Ventures and Zededa have been working together since 2021 to develop edge computing solutions for automobile manufacturers where edge sensor data bring value propositions to the “vehicle-to-everything” ecosystem.
In vehicle-to-everything (V2X), moving edge sensor data in real-time and providing insights to train machine learning models are the most important processes. Car manufacturers are exploring new ways to manage this data at their service center, and the collaboration between Zededa and Porsche Ventures is being extended as the companies continue to explore new uses for edge computing and high-speed networking technologies.

“As part of Porsche’s commitment to innovation, the company is always looking for technology that supports our ability to generate unique and sustainable solutions,” said Mattias Ulbrich, CEO of Porsche Digital and CIO of Porsche. “This extended partnership with Zededa creates exciting possibilities for the automotive industry to take advantage of increased network speed and computing capacity.”
Zededa provides scalable cloud-based orchestration to reduce the challenges related to virtualization, security, analytics, scalability, and automation. The edge orchestration solution is designed to simplify the deployment, management, and security of edge IoT applications at scale. The platform is optimized to address the requirements of deploying computing at the distributed edge, even outside data centers, according to the company.
“Zededa continues to be a leader in edge computing,” says Stephan Baral, head of Porsche Ventures. “It is exciting to support their work in driving efficiencies in IT.”
Zededa’s cloud-native platform for orchestration of distributed edge systems is based on the open-source Linux-based EVE-OS. The deployed edge device runs EVE-OS so that the Zededa Cloud can orchestrate the edge nodes. The biggest advantage of utilizing EVE-OS is that the universal operating system prevents lock-in through the availability of open APIs. The EVE-OS is designed to simplify the orchestration of deploying containers and clusters to run cloud-native as well as legacy applications on desired edge hardware.
“Modern cars are effectively data centers on wheels and need the same level of speed and security,” said Said Ouissal, founder and CEO of Zededa.
Zededa recently announced the public availability of the “industry’s first” free online hub with educational resources on edge computing and Zededa’s orchestration solutions. The Edge Academy consists of free online video tutorials and eLearning courses about the challenges of distributed edge computing and the tools that Zededa’s open orchestration framework offers to enterprises

• Fire
  • Love

Violin1

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom