BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hrdwk

Regular
25% of edge networks will be breached as enterprises continue to converge IT and OT.

And here's me thinking the edge was safe and secure? Is he talking about using the cloud and edge perhaps on the same device??
A non techy who doesn't understand.
Thanking you in advance.
Could be something like AWS Edge. Which is a different sort of meaning to Brainchip Edge devices

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
25% of edge networks will be breached as enterprises continue to converge IT and OT.

And here's me thinking the edge was safe and secure? Is he talking about using the cloud and edge perhaps on the same device??
A non techy who doesn't understand.
Thanking you in advance.
He did not use the term but he is speaking about the connected Edge where this vulnerability will exist.

He is promoting his platform which slots in between the Cloud and the Edge and reduces the risk when the two ends are connected.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Could be something like AWS Edge. Which is a different sort of meaning to Brainchip Edge devices
Thank you for that. Sounds like AWS has got good security but is still cloud based so not suitable in areas of dodgy internet connection.
Also the latency issue may still be a problem?
Cheers
Boab

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
He did not use the term but he is speaking about the connected Edge where this vulnerability will exist.

He is promoting his platform which slots in between the Cloud and the Edge and reduces the risk when the two ends are connected.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

@Fact Finder Forgive my lack of knowledge, but are BrainChip looking to capture any of the connected edge market? Looks like there are a number of companies looking to operate in this space - in the immediate future anyway, due to the actual edge still being in its infancy

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

The great thing about this forum is if you are unhappy with what is being talked about and you feel like it should be in another forum you can report it and @zeeb0t will remove it if necessary. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
@Fact Finder Forgive my lack of knowledge, but are BrainChip looking to capture any of the connected edge market? Looks like there are a number of companies looking to operate in this space - in the immediate future anyway, due to the actual edge still being in its infancy

25C6069D-6944-45E9-9641-DBF352347A06.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OMG ! This is quite MIND-BLOWING and a MUST SEE VIDEO with Zededa and Lenovo IMO. Along with the previous video I posted on Zededa, I am starting to see how even more parts of the jigsaw puzzle are fitting together! 🥳

PS: Open systems rule and COLLABORATION & AN ECOSYSTEM OF PARTNERS are the new buzz words.

Video dated 23 June 2022

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 6.55.48 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Xray1

Regular
IMO .... Looking forward to another positive start to this week's trading's position, especially if BRN's O/sea's current trading platforms are anything to go by ..!!!

1656232347382.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

mkg6R

JUST WATCHED ON SEVEN NEWS.

NASA is launching a unmanned rocket tonight at 10.44pm in NT Australia.
Planned to be 3 rocket launch from today-12july.

Nasa have also said they are planning to launch 50 rockets per year by 2025.

This is Australia's first Rocket Launch in 3 decades.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

chapman89

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Chalk and cheese:
View attachment 10194

View attachment 10196

It is a matter for individual conscience*. Most theocracies are not very pleasant places to live. The Republicans have subverted the court system in the US - added to Trump's allegedly treasonous behaviour, it looks like the cradle of modern democracy is on the skids.

Probably investing in pregnancy test manufacturers would be a good move.

*I do believe it should be retrospective and compulsory in a couple of cases (I've got a little list).
No gestational limit in ACT/Canberra? WTF!
I wonder, why they need that there..

Always subject to change..
But US Futures, looking incredibly positive, for Monday night our time..

_20220626_185509.JPG

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
Ubiquitous!

Akida brings great advantages to the connected edge by processing the sensor data and only sending the result rather than the raw data to the cloud. This greatly reduces the amount of data transmitted and hence the latency, as well are reducing the power and processing time used by the cloud GPUs/CPUs.

Akida has the potential to be used in the cloud for similar power and processing time benefits.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Slade

Top 20
Let’s keep this space focused on BrainChip.

Go Maroons. You have got this. Easy work!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Ubiquitous!

Akida brings great advantages to the connected edge by processing the sensor data and only sending the result rather than the raw data to the cloud. This greatly reduces the amount of data transmitted and hence the latency, as well are reducing the power and processing time used by the cloud GPUs/CPUs.

Akida has the potential to be used in the cloud for similar power and processing time benefits.

Thanks @Diogenese, I thought that but then doubted myself

Makes my Cisco - Ford video even more exciting (potentially)

napoleon dynamite yes GIF

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Mws

Regular
Let’s keep this space focused on BrainChip.

Go Maroons. You have got this. Easy work!
Well said Slade, go maroons

• Love
Afternoon Riskiff,

Prefer not to disclose my holding , but I advanced 37 places on holders list from 10 months ago.

These numbers were supplied by a fellow Chipper back in 10/8/2021.
Terribly sorry, cannot recall who graciously supplied them.

Top 1000 holders owned 72.413% or 1,201,866,934 shares.

Top 20 , min holding 6,350,071 units +

T50, mh 2,300,000+

T100 , mh 1,250,000+

T150, mh 951,700+

T200, mh 700,000+

T250, mh 562,000+

T1000, mh 153 ,125+

As stated before these numbers are from 10/8/2021.

Regards,
Esq.
Me I am trying to get to 200k slowly building

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
The great thing about this forum is if you are unhappy with what is being talked about and you feel like it should be in another forum you can report it and @zeeb0t will remove it if necessary. 🙂

This. Please hit report. It only takes a few moments and then it flags to me. As yet I have received no new reports this day.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone elses time stamp go a bit wonky on here?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom